THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Can you lot accusing him of being in wrong provide us with one dissatisfied client?

Just ONE will do.

Corey.

Mike

Posts: 21669 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

Can you lot accusing him of being in wrong provide us with one dissatisfied client?

Just ONE will do.

Corey.

Corey NEVER hunted with him!

Bloody hell!

And you are lawyer! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68633 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . I would say that a client that pays for a hunt, never gets to go on the hunt (and even gets talked into upping the scope and expense of the hunt) and does not have his money refunded that he paid for the hunt that never happened is probably the most dissatisfied client there could ever be.

Mike

Posts: 21669 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . I would say that a client that pays for a hunt, never gets to go on the hunt (and even gets talked into upping the scope and expense of the hunt) and does not have his money refunded that he paid for the hunt that never happened is probably the most dissatisfied client there could ever be.

Total bullshit!

And you know it!

Corey paid Ibi.

Not a single penny to Andrew.

But carry on.

I read a book by Selous last week.

But didn’t meet him!

By your logic I would have had dinner with him! rotflmo

Posts: 68633 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
back to the top.

Where is the money???

Thanks, Dogcat I just hunted a client who booked with me because he resented your accusations and we took Sitatunga, Buffalo, Black Lechwe, and Tsessebe in 4 days of hunting and he commented that I was one of the best PHs he had hunted within this continent. His first hunt was 1975 with Bunny Allen in Kenya so go figure.

Guess I owe you a commission?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

Completely agree

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
back to the top.

Where is the money???

Thanks, Dogcat I just hunted a client who booked with me because he resented your accusations and we took Sitatunga, Buffalo, Black Lechwe, and Tsessebe in 4 days of hunting and he commented that I was one of the best PHs he had hunted within this continent. His first hunt was 1975 with Bunny Allen in Kenya so go figure.

I hope for a hunt report. Not many left who have hunted Kenya.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
quote:
quote:
back to the top.

Where is the money???

Great tales of hunting the Aberdares for Buff and 30 day safaris

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I bet he is the sort of hunter who stays far away from lawyers! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Remarkable safari, Andrew. Congrats to you and the Pom! tu2

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13615 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Chalk up another wonderful safari and a very satisfied client.

Imagine a hunter of his age who has hunted for years, and who does he pick to hunt with??

Andrew Baldry!

Good thing he didn’t as for recommendations from some funny lawyers in America! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
quote:

My uncle was a Warden with Parks in Kenya. He an my father hunted and culled extensively. Funny thing was that my father only ever wanted one trophy - a Grevy zebra stallion. He took one with a .300 H&H by Holland & Holland (which he sold for 50 pounds when he left Kenya). The Grevy skin is on my study floor. Huge skin!

I have childhood memories of safari camps and sleeping in the back of a canvas topped Landrover under an army wool blanket and the spare tyre as my pillow!

A slight detour to this thread ..... apologies.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2324 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
back to the top.

Where is the money???

I will pass. Go ahead send your commission to CME. He is the one you and Ibi owe.

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
back to the top.

Where is the money???

I will pass. Go ahead send your commission to CME. He is the one you and Ibi owe.

More bullshit!

It really IS incredible that some of you never stop seem to realize the lies you post here.

Show is proof that Andrew got a single penny from CNE!

CME has never mentioned he had paid anything to Andrew.

Ask him to tell us!

Utterly shameful behavior!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Dogcat! Some of us believe in putting your money where your mouth is. You put up or shut up! Why don't you hop on a plane to Lusaka and sort Ibi out? It is almost next door for you compared with flying from New Zealand.
The story I got from other members of the hunting community in Zambia was that Ibi won the first tender under the old government. This was cancelled and the block was re-tendered by the new government. Ibi won this tender too as his was the only tender. A jelous business enemy went to court and got an injunction blocking that tender on the grounds that corruption was involved. The new government are having an anti corruption drive. The only problem is that all the old civil servants who sign off all tenders are still in their jobs, and nothing will be approved without a brown envelope. Therefor I presume there was reasonable grounds for the injunction but you still can't get a concession without the envelope.
At least Zambia is a democracy where Presidents concede when they lose an election, and the new government is making an effort against corruption.
Ibi came to an agreement with poor old Corey that he would pay him back at $5000/month. After the first payment was made Ibi was apparently so outraged by what he considered to be the slurs on his upright, honest, character on AR when he was complying with his agreement with Corey that his nose got seriously out of joint.
He refused to communicate in any way with Andrew Baldry and was so pissed off that he stopped any further payments.
I have no way of confirming the veracity of what I was told in Andrew's absence but that was the story.
If it is true, Corey can thank his friends on AR for Ibi stopping the payments!
Whatever you and I may think about Ibi's character, in his eyes he is an upright, powerful and influential member of the business community who has been severely wronged and insulted.
He is waiting for sincere apologies on AR from Corey and his supporters before paying any more.
It will be a bad day in Hell before that happens! I have been pretty rude about him myself and I'm as likely to apologise as you are!
In my opinion and in the opinion of those I spoke to in Zambia the only solution lies in the Zambian courts. Ibi is so concerned about his reputation that I suspect he would quickly settle out of court.
I have no way of confirming any of the above, it is merely the current gossip in Zambia.
If you really want some other Zambian hunting gossip, last week a PH was operated on for a bullet in the buttocks from a Game Scouts rifle. Now that will be really jucy story when the facts come out but at present it is being kept very quiet!

Posts: 364 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the Pom:
Hi Dogcat! Some of us believe in putting your money where your mouth is. You put up or shut up! Why don't you hop on a plane to Lusaka and sort Ibi out? It is almost next door for you compared with flying from New Zealand.
The story I got from other members of the hunting community in Zambia was that Ibi won the first tender under the old government. This was cancelled and the block was re-tendered by the new government. Ibi won this tender too as his was the only tender. A jelous business enemy went to court and got an injunction blocking that tender on the grounds that corruption was involved. The new government are having an anti corruption drive. The only problem is that all the old civil servants who sign off all tenders are still in their jobs, and nothing will be approved without a brown envelope. Therefor I presume there was reasonable grounds for the injunction but you still can't get a concession without the envelope.
At least Zambia is a democracy where Presidents concede when they lose an election, and the new government is making an effort against corruption.
Ibi came to an agreement with poor old Corey that he would pay him back at $5000/month. After the first payment was made Ibi was apparently so outraged by what he considered to be the slurs on his upright, honest, character on AR when he was complying with his agreement with Corey that his nose got seriously out of joint.
He refused to communicate in any way with Andrew Baldry and was so pissed off that he stopped any further payments.
I have no way of confirming the veracity of what I was told in Andrew's absence but that was the story.
Whatever you and I may think about Ibi's character, in his eyes he is an upright, powerful and influential member of the business community who has been severely wronged and insulted.
He is waiting for sincere apologies on AR from Corey and his supporters before paying any more.
It will be a bad day in Hell before that happens! I have been pretty rude about him myself and I'm as likely to apologise as you are!
In my opinion and in the opinion of those I spoke to in Zambia the only solution lies in the Zambian courts. Ibi is so concerned about his reputation that I suspect he would quickly settle out of court.
I have no way of confirming any of the above, it is merely the current gossip in Zambia.
If you really want some other Zambian hunting gossip, last week a PH was operated on for a bullet in the buttocks from a Game Scouts rifle. Now that will be really jucy story when the facts come out but at present it is being kept very quiet!

Facts cannot be denied!

So here we have two individuals who are so aggressive towards Andrew, but lack the desire to actually do anything towards getting CME his money from Ibi.

What does that tell you??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
quote:
quote:
back to the top.

Where is the money???

Bunny Allen no less !!

Posts: 1916 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Facts cannot be denied!

So here we have two individuals who are so aggressive towards Andrew, but lack the desire to actually do anything towards getting CME his money from Ibi.

What does that tell you??

It tells me that Corey has been fucked by a crook and will not EVER be made whole. As to who the crock(s) are, anybody’s guess….. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13391 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree, hopefully with pics! I vote it goes on this thread (perhaps give this thread it's own forum?) "Fairgames Hunting exploits and adventures"?

quote:
Ibi came to an agreement with poor old Corey that he would pay him back at $5000/month.
Apparently Ibi is a lying POS
After the first payment was made Ibi was apparently so outraged by what he considered to be the slurs on his upright, honest, character on AR when he was complying with his agreement with Corey that his nose got seriously out of joint.
A ridiculous response from a scoundrel who had no intention of paying
another ridiculous excuse for why he's a scoundrel
That would be an equally ridiculous conclusion, Ibi is responsible for not paying, no one else
another ridiculous position by what appears to be an insolent child
cuckoo effing moron if that is indeed the case

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did Kamala Harris write this tripe for POM? soulds like her word salads...
I am going to restate my position for the umpteenth time.
However, Baldry was acting as the agent. He directed communications and where money went.
He was likely unaware Ibi did not have the concenssion, however, that is as if you buy a car that was stolen and the seller did not know it was stolen. Who gets charged? The seller.

Does not matter if he "made or received" any money. He was complicit in the theft/con/whatever.

So, many jump to say the poor old Baldry is as pure as the driven snow. He may or may not be a good PH, but he for sure not an agent. He is a victim of his own lack of knowledge of what he was selling and who owned what he was selling.

He did not get a commission as commissions are paid AFTER the hunt. The hunt never happened, soooo, Baldry did not get paid. Ok, but he is not off the hook on this.

He claims he made every effort to get this sorted. I do not doubt it. However, when Ibi reniged on his agreement, where was Baldry???

Poor old Ibi got his feelings hurt by these big bad internet experts here on AR... Grow up.... He did this to himself and deserves worse - jail time.

As to put up or shut up, what??? I have no dog in this fight other than seeing this sorted out.

Reminds me of long running Blair Worldwide Hunting scam where he may have swindled some folks. We all piled on that outfit. They are agents selling hunts. Let me see, Baldry was selling hunts... does that make him an agent???

Anyway, i hope that Ibi and Baldry do right by CME. That would be a happy ending and then we can all go back to bitching about the next train wreck....

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Comment to dogcat- re jail time-

In international business there is a lot that goes sideways... saw that in my loooong career... but regardless of fraud and Ibi deserves Jail Time... it is pretty hard to pay CME back from jail with no earning power...

We NEVER cut off our Customers with issues... we worked it out... and we got paid!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2669 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Comparing Baldry to Blair Worldwide Hunting is...wait, I am trying to think of a word. Preposterous, absurd, comical..no that's not it. Kamalaish, that's it.

Posts: 763 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You literally must be a Quintuple Vaxed, card carrying NZ Leftist that flogged for that Horse Toothed Dictator.
Your viewpoints are OUT THERE
I think of the Hunting Community as generally having shared values and then there’s dudes like you
It’s not that you are a Dumb As!
Your something entirely different that’s worse
Tell us you aren’t a Leftist.. I dare you
Tell us you don’t have a minimum of 4 Shots…please

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am not forming any opinion on whether these conversations took place .

I believe some of this . However , having seen the e mails on this matter , some of it it is total BS.

If indeed Ibi finds his actions honorable , he is delusional.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kpoynter:
You literally must be a Quintuple Vaxed, card carrying NZ Leftist that flogged for that Horse Toothed Dictator.
Your viewpoints are OUT THERE
I think of the Hunting Community as generally having shared values and then there’s dudes like you
It’s not that you are a Dumb As!
Your something entirely different that’s worse
Tell us you aren’t a Leftist.. I dare you
Tell us you don’t have a minimum of 4 Shots…please

That is disgraceful.

If misguided personal attacks on the PH don’t work, then why not attack the hunter who has just experienced a great safari and is simply reporting Zambian reactions and impressions to the original dispute?

As I say, disgraceful.

Nothing reported by the Pom exculpates Ibi.

Nothing.

Quite the contrary.

The Pom’s report does, however, suggest that reactions on the ground reinforce what I and others have been saying all along.

This thread and the original thread long ago passed the point of being counterproductive.

Definition: Counterproductive - tending to produce or producing results that are the opposite of those intended.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13615 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:

I believe some of this . However , having seen the e mails on this matter , some of it it is total BS.

Larry,

I have also seen messages that throw some light on others involved in this fiasco.

I am not at liberty to disclose, or say what I think, regarding these as I was told these in confidence,.

Suffice to say that say that no one involved, as far as I can see, is totally innocent.

But, the real matter is CMW paid his money to IBI.

IBI accepted this, and agreed to pay it back.

Paid what I understand $5,000.

Then decided he would not pay any more.

The buck stops at IBI.

Frankly, the only way to resolve this is to take him to court in Zambia.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Kpoynter, thank you for your kind words! If you dont like the message, shoot the messenger! I merely reported the story I was told by fairly prominant members of the PH community in Zambia when Mr Baldry was not there. If you don't like the story or choose not to believe a word of it that is your privilage. Your response says a lot more about you than it does about me. In fact it says rather more than it should about your personality.
Just for your information in the unlikely event that you ever come to NZ to hunt. As you suspect, the centre of politics in NZ is way to the left of US politics, just as it is in all other Western democracies. The centre of politics in NZ is somewhere on the right wing of the USA Democratic party. In NZ I have been a member of the most right-wing party for 45 years. Most people there would consider me somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun but in America I would be considered a very moderate Republican.
I never thought I would have to defend the reputation of Jacinda Ardern, a politician who i spent a great deal of money trying to get rid of but here goes.
Your description of the young lady as a "Horse Toothed Dictator" is interesting as, once again, it says more about you than it does about her. Ardern was, and is, a very astute politician and a worthy enemy, but dictators refuse to go when they lose an election. She won two elections, the latter with a huge popular majority, then resigned on her own terms when she could see that she would lose the next election.
I completely fail to see how reporting conversations I had in Zambia makes me into some sort of Marxist or even a supporter of Ardern.
If you wish to engage in sensible debate on this forum you would make more impact if you stick to reasoned argument rather than personal abuse. While I tend to agree with M Jines and dogcats opinions on most subjects on this forum but disagree completely on this one subject, they do at least present reasoned arguments for their point of view and this must be respected.
I believe the only reason we disagree about this is that I know Mr Baldry and they do not.

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Kpoynter, thank you for your kind words! If you dont like the message, shoot the messenger! I merely reported the story I was told by fairly prominant members of the PH community in Zambia when Mr Baldry was not there. If you don't like the story or choose not to believe a word of it that is your privilage. Your response says a lot more about you than it does about me. In fact it says rather more than it should about your personality.
Just for your information in the unlikely event that you ever come to NZ to hunt. As you suspect, the centre of politics in NZ is way to the left of US politics, just as it is in all other Western democracies. The centre of politics in NZ is somewhere on the right wing of the USA Democratic party. In NZ I have been a member of the most right-wing party for 45 years. Most people there would consider me somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun but in America I would be considered a very moderate Republican.
I never thought I would have to defend the reputation of Jacinda Ardern, a politician who i spent a great deal of money trying to get rid of but here goes.
Your description of the young lady as a "Horse Toothed Dictator" is interesting as, once again, it says more about you than it does about her. Ardern was, and is, a very astute politician and a worthy enemy, but dictators refuse to go when they lose an election. She won two elections, the latter with a huge popular majority, then resigned on her own terms when she could see that she would lose the next election.
I completely fail to see how reporting conversations I had in Zambia makes me into some sort of Marxist or even a supporter of Ardern.
If you wish to engage in sensible debate on this forum you would make more impact if you stick to reasoned argument rather than personal abuse. While I tend to agree with M Jines and dogcats opinions on most subjects on this forum but disagree completely on this one subject, they do at least present reasoned arguments for their point of view and this must be respected.
I believe the only reason we disagree about this is that I know Mr Baldry and they do not.

clap

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7623 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:

tu2

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
“Seasoned arguments” were never meant for this discussion.

Right from the start!

It was started as a diversion from the real culprit!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:

Larry,

I have also seen messages that throw some light on others involved in this fiasco.

I am not at liberty to disclose, or say what I think, regarding these as I was told these in confidence,.

Suffice to say that say that no one involved, as far as I can see, is totally innocent.

But, the real matter is CMW paid his money to IBI.

IBI accepted this, and agreed to pay it back.

Paid what I understand $5,000.

Then decided he would not pay any more.

The buck stops at IBI.

Frankly, the only way to resolve this is to take him to court in Zambia.

I do not care what Ibi thinks about himself. He owes 16th this man 75k. If he is such a powerful Bussniess leader he can get access to 75k. The only person wronged is Corey.

Ibi can stand on his head and sing Amazing Grace before he deserves an apology from Corey.

If I were hiding in Zambia, I would be telling folks come to the Zambian Courts too.

Your post has done nothing to save Ibi’s reputation.

Obi has not been mistreated. The only person mistreated is the man who sent 80k.

Posts: 12003 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

+1.

Posts: 1873 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Lheym, I find it strange that you think that my post was an effort to save the reputation of that low life Ibi. Perhaps you should read it again more carefully? Whatever you or I may think about his character it would seem that he still thinks of himself as a respectable businessman who has been severely insulted and that he deserves an apology. As I also wrote, he won't be getting an apology from me or you or anyone else on this forum. Poor old Corey must take him to court where he will soon crumble.
Unfortunately Ibi's attitude to life and behaviour towards others is not uncommon amongst powerful Africans.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You provided your statement given space for Ibi to claim he is the wronged person.

I have responded.

In short, I do not care what he thinks.

Posts: 12003 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Comment to dogcat- re jail time-

In international business there is a lot that goes sideways... saw that in my loooong career... but regardless of fraud and Ibi deserves Jail Time... it is pretty hard to pay CME back from jail with no earning power...

We NEVER cut off our Customers with issues... we worked it out... and we got paid!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2669 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
it is pretty hard to pay CME back from jail with no earning power...

This is the excuse criminals use to get out of jail!

Never to be seen again!