THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just calling out a criminal that needs called out.

As in self-appointed judge and jury.

Posts: 2031 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
Just calling out a criminal that needs called out.

As in self-appointed judge and jury.

In no way.

Think of me more as someone who just thinks the OP got hosed and that this thread should never die.

You will notice that Dear Andrew has still failed to answer the question of how all of his other clients got refunds and. Poked elsewhere but the OP cot completely screwed.

Also ibi has never come forward to clear his name and continues to hide.

Dear Andrew had a hand in putting this all together and now even he is hiding from this.

This whole thing is nothing more that the Blair Worldwide scam and should be kept alive forever.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have just this afternoon been given a series of emails related to this matter. Some of it is quite interesting.

The following is an excerpt from an e mail I was provided which was allegedly written by the head of the Hunters association:

“With reference to the above extract from The Wildlife Act, 2015, Impanga Safaris was not in possession of an Outfitters License when Andrew Baldry, knowingly , offered the hunt on the AR Forum.”

That is interesting.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I have just this afternoon been given a series of emails related to this matter. Some of it is quite interesting.

The following is an excerpt from an e mail I was provided which was allegedly written by the head of the Hunters association:

“With reference to the above extract from The Wildlife Act, 2015, Impanga Safaris was not in possession of an Outfitters License when Andrew Baldry, knowingly , offered the hunt on the AR Forum.”

That is interesting.

Well that is a sickening and most damming turn of events.

I’m sure that ole Truthful A dy will be along to tell us that ibi lied to him and he was also deceived.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those that received their refunds should be giving thanks daily because the shoe could have just as easily ended up on their foot.
Damn shame this whole ordeal is.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sure a defender will say - "but poor old Andrew was unaware" ... Really????

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I am sure a defender will say - "but poor old Andrew was unaware" ... Really????

at least we can see who is going full throttle on Andrew.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
quote:

at least we can see who is going full throttle on Andrew.

It’s hard to deny that it is pretty damning evidence.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you guys cannot get it that there is always just more than the story you are making.

i do not know how many times you will have to play the whiteknights but most here did not call out different crooks but when it is Andrew it is all his fault ...

did you try to get a deal from him that did not work out or what?

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
you guys cannot get it that there is always just more than the story you are making.

i do not know how many times you will have to play the whiteknights but most here did not call out different crooks but when it is Andrew it is all his fault ...

did you try to get a deal from him that did not work out or what?

Nope

I won’t hunt Zambia u til the government unfucks itself.

My next planned trips are to Tanzania, SA and Namibia.

But excellent try at table turning.

Let me try.

Are you on Andy’s payroll or being compensated in any way bit him or any other party???

See I can do it too.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

That is interesting.

I’ve seen them too….along with blatant lies by Ibi or perhaps better said Ibis wife typed for him.
They sent this in the face of clear evidence in writing from their own selves
Sad the outfitters association cannot help more

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ya'll need to give it a fking rest.

Birmingham, Al

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

See I can do it too.

jumping

What a HOOT!! Priceless!!

Seems to me this paints a dim picture on all of Zambia and the whole PH/OUTFITTER community should be involved in resolving this QUICKLY before the house of cards collapses??!!

Certainly my rule of thumb of 25% MAX deposit on hunt fees, Never Any Trophy Fee deposit rings loud and clear here!!

With the amount of money involved and international funds transfers, it brings in wire/mail fraud, and clearly misrepresentation!!

If it were me, I would have liens on nice Land Cruisers, bank accounts, and maybe property, with foreclosures just around the corner!! I don't think CME could count on Contingent fee agreement in Zambia, but legal fees are probably 10% of what they are in US, and I think the Plaintiff has to commit for both sides, until the defendant loses??!! Still cheap!!

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG??

Go for the throat!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

See I can do it too.

jumping

What a HOOT!! Priceless!!

Seems to me this paints a dim picture on all of Zambia and the whole PH/OUTFITTER community should be involved in resolving this QUICKLY before the house of cards collapses??!!

Certainly my rule of thumb of 25% MAX deposit on hunt fees, Never Any Trophy Fee deposit rings loud and clear here!!

With the amount of money involved and international funds transfers, it brings in wire/mail fraud, and clearly misrepresentation!!

If it were me, I would have liens on nice Land Cruisers, bank accounts, and maybe property, with foreclosures just around the corner!! I don't think CME could count on Contingent fee agreement in Zambia, but legal fees are probably 10% of what they are in US, and I think the Plaintiff has to commit for both sides, until the defendant loses??!! Still cheap!!

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG??

Go for the throat!!

I would also add get him, his wife and his son who goes to school in the USA on the no fly list.

In addition inwoukd be trying for any asserts he has here like his son’s vehicle and other assets.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would also add get him, his wife and his son who goes to school in the USA on the no fly list.

Good luck with that!

Remember, you are in America.

Where money talks.

How much did the client bribe his favorite politician? jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68649 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DTala:

. . . spoken like someone not out $80,000. I wonder if you would feel the same way if it was your $80,000?

Mike

Posts: 21674 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Keep it up.

Until the crook, IBI, pays back all the money has stolen from the client!

Posts: 68649 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Keep it up.

Until the crook, IBI, pays back all the money has stolen from the client!

+1.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Andrew said everyone, except our client here, have been refunded.

How do we know this is true?

Andrew was told by IBI that he had refunded everyone else.

This seems very convenient, as the only one who wasn't refunded is the one bringing this up here.

How do we know that IBI has told Andrew the truth?

So far, IBI has been lying non stop!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

. . . spoken like someone not out $80,000. I wonder if you would feel the same way if it was your $80,000?

Yep.. depends on whose dog is getting screwed for sure.... Easy to defend Baldry when he claims innocence but his hands were all over the deal with his connections in the magical world of Zambia....

For this to get done, Baldry will have to
squeeellll and squeeeelll and squeeelll in Zambia and create a fire hot enough to get this sorted. He has not really poured gasoline on the fire to make this so unpalatable for his buddy Ibi that this gets sorted.
He claims he was "helping" CME, then act like it and do what needs to be done - whatever that is.

However, it appears that Baldry feels he is the victim too. If he wants to get "unvictimized" then get this sorted as only someone in the country can truly do.

If he says he can't, then having the percieved reputation of selling hunts on concessions that are not his or that his operator does not have will follow him for long time. Not a good place to be, I would think.

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep.. depends on whose dog is getting screwed for sure.... Easy to defend Baldry when he claims innocence but his hands were all over the deal with his connections in the magical world of Zambia....

squeeellll and squeeeelll and squeeelll in Zambia and create a fire hot enough to get this sorted. He has not really poured gasoline on the fire to make this so unpalatable for his buddy Ibi that this gets sorted.
He claims he was "helping" CME, then act like it and do what needs to be done - whatever that is.

However, it appears that Baldry feels he is the victim too. If he wants to get "unvictimized" then get this sorted as only someone in the country can truly do.

If he says he can't, then having the percieved reputation of selling hunts on concessions that are not his or that his operator does not have will follow him for long time. Not a good place to be, I would think.

Are you forgetting that Andrew had his camp burnt down before?

For him to go out of his way to antagonize what might be a well connected local is not a bright idea.

Some of you sitting at your keyboards in a far away country, telling others how to run their lives is fascinating!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Andrew said everyone, except our client here, have been refunded.

How do we know this is true?

Andrew was told by IBI that he had refunded everyone else.

This seems very convenient, as the only one who wasn't refunded is the one bringing this up here.

How do we know that IBI has told Andrew the truth?

So far, IBI has been lying non stop!

I believe they were also clients Andrew booked there
I believe he said 6?
There are certainly none who have come forward
One or two members here

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

For him to go out of his way to antagonize what might be a well connected local is not a bright idea.

Some of you sitting at your keyboards in a far away country, telling others how to run their lives is fascinating!

Yes, that was a devastating event for Andrew. They also burned up his 80 series Land Cruiser. The story is still unknown about the how and why this happened to him.

He was doing good for the community. At one point, I was hoping to hunt with Andrew. He did good work with the Stu Taylor deal after Tim Herald shot him. Many on this forum helped out as well.

I do fear that Andrew may be scrambling to make it back and getting involved in deals that may not be above board.

I hope that’s not the case. I hope the best for all.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am not on AR much these days, but I see this thread is still front and center. The mention of Tim Herald shooting Stu reminds me many AR members gave Herald a total pass when he asked for us to donate while at the same time showing pictures of his new trophy room addition which he built right after the incident. Herald never did reveal how much he contributed to Stu's recovery, but my guess it was less than the 10K I contributed to my old 1SGs grandkid's college fund after their father died in AFG.

After Stu got an attorney (gee, anyone involved in an accident would do that) many of you ganged up on him and made the victim the antagonist.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

exactly and so true.

when i lived and worked in CAR i ve seen many times abroad hunters trying to teach how things should be done to make it works: their way...

in the same time begging for help anytime they were in trouble.

seems some here will never learn ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you want to know what would happen if Andrew made too much fuss, bearing in mind that Ibi is a board member of the Zambian Outfitters association and his wife is a powerful lawyer, you should try moving to Tijuana and do business there.

Posts: 365 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
So I guess your point is, don't book with freelance PH's that secure quota from well connected concession holders and if you do, don't expect them to be any help in sorting problems out since they won't want to run to risk of stepping on any toes or burning any bridges. Interesting. I actually agree though. I think it is always best to book with an outfitter that controls their own concession, runs their own camps, etc.

Mike

Posts: 21674 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it Ibi or Andrew Baldry on the Board of Zambia Profesional Hunters Organization?

Has CME contacted the Association for assistance???

I would think this would get immediate attention as this kind of behavior, when Government interventions are frequent, clearly puts a BIG RED SIGN on ALL government concession bookings in Zambia??!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So I guess your point is, don't book with freelance PH's that secure quota from well connected concession holders and if you do, don't expect them to be any help in sorting problems out since they won't want to run to risk of stepping on any toes or burning any bridges. Interesting. I actually agree though. I think it is always best to book with an outfitter that controls their own concession, runs their own camps, etc.

The key issue is that Ibi never owned the concession and yet Baldry sold hunts there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The key issue is that Ibi never owned the concession and yet Baldry sold hunts there.

Yep pretty simple.

Posts: 1916 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

How do you know that Ibi did not have the concession?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Saeed, it was never awarded to him.

Posts: 1916 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
Is it Ibi or Andrew Baldry on the Board of Zambia Profesional Hunters Organization?

Has CME contacted the Association for assistance???

I would think this would get immediate attention as this kind of behavior, when Government interventions are frequent, clearly puts a BIG RED SIGN on ALL government concession bookings in Zambia??!!

He has contacted them. They have been of little help.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No surprise. Rich American white guy vs poor black local-lol.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13392 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do understand that it was not awarded to him after the government changed their minds or rules, which created this problem.

But wasn't he the concession holder before this?

The way I understand it was, concession holders were certain of RETAINING their contracts under the new government rules, and went ahead and booked clients.

Problems arose because some did not get their renewed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do understand that it was not awarded to him after the government changed their minds or rules, which created this problem.

The way I understand it was, concession holders were certain of RETAINING their contracts under the new government rules, and went ahead and booked clients.

To my knowledge Ibi was never the concession holder.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

To my knowledge Ibi was never the concession holder.

Are you saying that Ibi never was selling hunts on that concession BEFORE this happened?

Again, my understanding, from various sources, that Zambia had this happen before.

That is changes are made, but generally those who had concessions managed to retain them as they met the new laws.

In which case, everyone who had a concession carried on booking, being certain to meet whatever requirement the government asked for.

So, you are actually saying that Ibi NEVER had the concession?

Ibi had never booked hunters on places he had in the past, before this happened?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think it might be a good idea for Andrew, or someone involved there, to throw some light on this.

All of us are so far removed from it, and base our opinions on what we see, which might NOT be the real facts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have seen an e mail to Ibi from the head of the hunters association indicating he did not have the area when the hunts were being sold .

Administrator
posted Hide Post
SCI had an auction for a hunt given by Ibi to be conducted on 1-15 August 2022.

On 23 February 2023 Ibi had a post on Instagram stating he had the concession for next year.

How do these dates fit with our client here timetable?