THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
Almost 2 more weeks have passed with no additional signs of recompense from ibi the thieving jackal.

Anyone notice that Andy ballsack has stopped posting in this thread? I’m guessing he found it tiring having to go back and re-edit all those posts to ensure his stories stay straight.

Is ibi the thieving swine still
Making threats against the OP???

Please post some before and after evidence of me editing posts to look good? If not wind your neck in

No need.

Please scroll back to where others have already posted it.

Why not pull your own neck in and help the OP get his money back instead of running your cock holster on here.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Almost 2 more weeks have passed with no additional signs of recompense from ibi the thieving jackal.

Anyone notice that Andy ballsack has stopped posting in this thread? I’m guessing he found it tiring having to go back and re-edit all those posts to ensure his stories stay straight.

Is ibi the thieving swine still
Making threats against the OP???

Please post some before and after evidence of me editing posts to look good? If not wind your neck in

No need.

Please scroll back to where others have already posted it.

Why not pull your own neck in and help the OP get his money back instead of running your cock holster on here.
I must have missed that and by 'it' do you mean one edit? This has now gone to the US Embassy so what do you suggest I do? If you have nothing constructive to add I suggest you crawl back into your hole.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9936 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Andrew bears as much responsibility as anyone of us who recommends someone and that turns out to be wrong.

. . . in a word, bullshit. He marketed and sold the hunt, he interfaced between Corey and Ibi, he secured the quota from Ibi, he intended to be the PH on the hunt, etc. Your disingenuous efforts to paint Baldry as some innocent bystander only serve to make him look worse in the eyes of most.

Correct and that is how it works. All my hunts have seen the Hunter introduced to the Outfitter who provides the contract and deposit details of which I have little influence. As I do not add commissions or finders fees, all financial agreements are between the Hunter and Operator. Nor do I get involved in Charter bookings, dip & pack etc. Last year was a disaster and Cme and I both got fucked I sincerely hope Cme is making headway as my efforts were in vain.

What efforts????????

If that is what you call “effort”, do you even get out of the truck to hunt????
I remember you got shafted in Zambia and were forced to pay up by the Operator and PH which you chose to do instead of taking action. What financial or legal recourse did you pursue?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Andrew bears as much responsibility as anyone of us who recommends someone and that turns out to be wrong.

. . . in a word, bullshit. He marketed and sold the hunt, he interfaced between Corey and Ibi, he secured the quota from Ibi, he intended to be the PH on the hunt, etc. Your disingenuous efforts to paint Baldry as some innocent bystander only serve to make him look worse in the eyes of most.

Correct and that is how it works. All my hunts have seen the Hunter introduced to the Outfitter who provides the contract and deposit details of which I have little influence. As I do not add commissions or finders fees, all financial agreements are between the Hunter and Operator. Nor do I get involved in Charter bookings, dip & pack etc. Last year was a disaster and Cme and I both got fucked I sincerely hope Cme is making headway as my efforts were in vain.

What efforts????????

I remember you got shafted in Zambia and were forced to pay up by the Operator and PH which you chose to do instead of taking action. What financial or legal recourse did you pursue?

Interesting!

What is the story?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68457 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Baldry trying to distract from his culpability. Again.

Posts: 552 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ongwe:
Baldry trying to distract from his culpability. Again.

No doubt.

Posts: 1909 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing a bunch of Hyaenas squabbling around a wounded old lion. Don't know why I'm reminded of this?

Posts: 357 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the Pom:
I remember seeing a bunch of Hyaenas squabbling around a wounded old lion. Don't know why I'm reminded of this?

i will had said a bunch of old wounded Hyaenas squabbling around a young full prime lion would have been better ...

Posts: 1869 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What efforts????????

Interesting!

What is the story?

Rasheed Rancine and his co-criminal Hartley Combrink. I did not get scammed as my deal with with Pete Fisher of Nchila Safaris. Pete got hosed by these two crooks.

I stood my ground but Pete was having issues with the government and Rancine had the connections to make his life very difficult. I do not know the end result other than Pete was out $7500 in bogus "fees".

This is nothing compared to the mess that is the focus of this thread....

Posts: 10348 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another month goes by and no resolution or money from Baldry or his operator....

Posts: 10348 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another month goes by and no resolution or money from Baldry or his operator....

Be careful or some meany pants will call you names and use big words they don’t understand.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Please explain to me why Andrew has to pay back money paid to Ibi??

Some of you seem to carry on without any sense at all!

If YOU had recommended a hunt, and a client paid money, and it never happened, would YOU pay back the money??

Honest question, answer it!

Posts: 68457 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

If YOU had recommended sold a hunt, and a client paid money, and it never happened, would YOU pay back the money??

Fixed it for you.

Yes, I would feel morally obligated to make good on a hunt I sold a client when the payment arrangements were the arrangements I specified and the client just did as I suggested since I was the seller of the hunt.

Mike

Posts: 21595 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If YOU had recommended sold a hunt, and a client paid money, and it never happened, would YOU pay back the money??

Fixed it for you.

Yes, I would feel morally obligated to make good on a hunt I sold a client when the payment arrangements were the arrangements I specified and the client just did as I suggested since I was the seller of the hunt.

Now lawyers have involved, pointless trying to bring any sense in it!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Be careful or some meany pants will call you names and use big words they don’t understand.

No need to use big words for you dick is the word that comes to mine that fits you perfect and a few others.

Posts: 576 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fixed it for you.

Now lawyers have involved, pointless trying to bring any sense in it!

Truly spoken words Saeed

Posts: 290 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:
quote:

No need to use big words for you dick is the word that comes to mine that fits you perfect and a few others.

Hey man whatever you like to choke on as we don’t kink shame here.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now then children. Play nice!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about this, everyone lets this lie until there are NEW developments.

Posts: 759 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squeezenhope:
How about this, everyone lets this lie until there are NEW developments.

Just what Ibi wants.

The thread would die right here then.

Posts: 1909 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep. Ibi and Baldry want this to just go away.

Guess what? Unless Saeed locks this thread, it won't.

To answer Saeed's question, again....

1. Baldry marketed and sold the hunt. He is an agent for Ibi/operator. He was acting on behalf of Ibi, not CME.

2. He directed where the money was to be sent.

3. He was supposed to know all details of the concession and status. He did not or chose not to.

4. He acted as if he was setting up a hunt. He started the process, found that Ibi did not have a concession, then participated in seeing that some clients were reimbursed.

5. He did not act in CME's best interest in getting anying other than a belated $5000 reimbursement. He claims he worked "tirelessly" to get this sorted. Those claims were refuted by CME and others..

6. Baldry likely has not made any money on this theft. He likely did not get any of the promised commissions. I believe this and see no evidence he profited in this venture.

7. However, he is complicit. He teed this up and his client was robbed. He owes his client a satisfactory settlement.

I will not hold my breath on that nor on Saeed accepting this explanation that he has read dozens of time on this thread.

In simpler terms - if you (Saeed), said, "Hey, Ross, I want to buy a movie camera". I then say, "you bet, my friend sells those, he is a good guy and has many". You then ask, "where do I send my money to get this?". I tell you, "send it to him".

You do and the camera never arrives. How are you going after to get your money, help or your camera??? Me as I was the broker in the deal and I stood solid for the seller.

Is there a contract? No. Is there something prosecutable? In the USA, maybe. In Zambia, I doubt it. So, what do you do???

Raise a ruckus everywhere and anywhere that may get the broker or seller to do what was promised.

It seems simple to me, but I am not in the Middle East and privy to how this type of behavour is tolerated there.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

1. Baldry marketed and sold the hunt. He is an agent for Ibi/operator. He was acting on behalf of Ibi, not CME.

3. He was supposed to know all details of the concession and status. He did not or chose not to.

4. He acted as if he was setting up a hunt. He started the process, found that Ibi did not have a concession, then participated in seeing that some clients were reimbursed.

5. He did not act in CME's best interest in getting anying other than a belated $5000 reimbursement. He claims he worked "tirelessly" to get this sorted. Those claims were refuted by CME and others..

6. Baldry likely has not made any money on this theft. He likely did not get any of the promised commissions. I believe this and see no evidence he profited in this venture.

7. However, he is complicit. He teed this up and his client was robbed. He owes his client a satisfactory settlement.

I will not hold my breath on that nor on Saeed accepting this explanation that he has read dozens of time on this thread.

In simpler terms - if you (Saeed), said, "Hey, Ross, I want to buy a movie camera". I then say, "you bet, my friend sells those, he is a good guy and has many". You then ask, "where do I send my money to get this?". I tell you, "send it to him".

You do and the camera never arrives. How are you going after to get your money, help or your camera??? Me as I was the broker in the deal and I stood solid for the seller.

Is there a contract? No. Is there something prosecutable? In the USA, maybe. In Zambia, I doubt it. So, what do you do???

Raise a ruckus everywhere and anywhere that may get the broker or seller to do what was promised.

It seems simple to me, but I am not in the Middle East and privy to how this type of behavour is tolerated there.

Very simple explanation if followed we are all guilty of ANY deal gone south on here!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Not exactly.
I have recommended many outfits. However, I was not the agent, I did not direct money to be sent, I saw no benefit to the recommendation.

This is like recommending a restaurant. Not the same as Baldry did.

He marketed, sold, organized the deal, organized the payment and was to be an the "leader/point person/PH" on this service. Further, Baldry was doing this to make money for himself as well.

I don't get a tip for recommending a restaurant or car repair place....

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed,
Not exactly.

I don't get a tip for recommending a restaurant or car repair place....

This is not True these days. Both restaurants and car repair business give the referring person a discount the next time you eat or have your vehicle serviced the business.

This has been on going for over 10 years that I an aware of. sometimes you get a nice thank you letter and a gift card in the mail.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1623 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Arguing with some here is perfect for one of our old proverbs.

“I tell him it is a HE goat! He still tells me to milk it!” rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ibi has not communicated with me for months now nor has CME.

1. I am not a bonafide agent for anyone and only the legitimate operator can conclude a contractual agreement with a client
2. Never did I direct finances or interfere with the deposit arrangements
3. Ibi sits on the executive committee that represents all Zambian operators
4. I instructed that ALL clients be reimbursed or offered alternate safaris
5. I did as much as I could until this became a shit show
6. I do not work on a commission basis
7. I am not the recipient of any CME money and Ibi cost me 70 days of hunting

Your ruckus has not proven fruitful and I agree this thread should be kept alive until CME is fully reimbursed.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your behavour and attitude on this theft is astonishing and hard to believe.....
How do you sleep or look yourself in the mirror?

BTW - this "shit show" started because you did not do the honorable and proper thing to get this sorted.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Amazing. Andrew’s story:

I just marketed and sold the hunt. Sure I picked the concession area, negotiated the deal with the concession holder, set the terms and conditions on which the hunt was sold, and stood to benefit directly as the PH on the hunt . . . otherwise why would I have sold and marketed the hunt in the first place. Of course, my client did not know Ibi from Adam, but I hooked them up and vouched, directly or indirectly, for Ibi so the client would pay Ibi. But other than that, I really had nothing to do with the hunt, hold no moral responsibility to the client . . . but I wish him the best in getting his money back from my buddy Ibi. Seriously I question why any sane person would book with you on similar terms after you left Corey high and dry.

Mike

Posts: 21595 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’ve hunted Africa only (12) times, six with Andrew. They have been the (6) best safaris of the twelve. I’m looking forward to #7 with him.

Posts: 2623 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surefire7:
I’ve hunted Africa only (12) times, six with Andrew. They have been the (6) best safaris of the twelve. I’m looking forward to #7 with him.

Cme did NOT hunt with Andrew!

Cme did NOT pay Andrew a penny.

But some here believe all this tragedy was caused by Andrew???

The mind truly boggles at this logic!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to my hunt next month with Andrew. Thank you M Jines and dogcat for persuading me to book that hunt!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If you want to form an opinion on logic, the political forum is a good starting place. Big Grin

Posts: 2022 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ibi has not communicated with me for months now nor has CME.

1. I am not a bonafide agent for anyone and only the legitimate operator can conclude a contractual agreement with a client
2. Never did I direct finances or interfere with the deposit arrangements
3. Ibi sits on the executive committee that represents all Zambian operators
4. I instructed that ALL clients be reimbursed or offered alternate safaris
5. I did as much as I could until this became a shit show
6. I do not work on a commission basis
7. I am not the recipient of any CME money and Ibi cost me 70 days of hunting

Your ruckus has not proven fruitful and I agree this thread should be kept alive until CME is fully reimbursed.

Methinks he ditch protest to much.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Amazing. Andrew’s story:

I just marketed and sold the hunt. Sure I picked the concession area, negotiated the deal with the concession holder, set the terms and conditions on which the hunt was sold, and stood to benefit directly as the PH on the hunt . . . otherwise why would I have sold and marketed the hunt in the first place. Of course, my client did not know Ibi from Adam, but I hooked them up and vouched, directly or indirectly, for Ibi so the client would pay Ibi. But other than that, I really had nothing to do with the hunt, hold no moral responsibility to the client . . . but I wish him the best in getting his money back from my buddy Ibi. Seriously I question why any sane person would book with you on similar terms after you left Corey high and dry.

And let’s not forget on top of the above….
When did he become aware of the serious nature of the issue and never communicated it until approximately 30 days prior to departure (actually HE never communicated any of it)
And also… he magically never has or had ANY knowledge of the funds and and refunds going to ALL HIS other clients from Ibi but CME
Why, how could he as the organizer of ALL OF THEM? He is 1000000% innocent and knew nothing about anything at any time negative.
And did virtually nothing to help resolve other than pass back channel WhatsApp messages with Ibi that shit hit the fan.
He is as pure as the driven snows of Kilimanjaro

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
quote:

If you want to form an opinion on logic, the political forum is a good starting place. Big Grin

The political forums has taught me American logic! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
There is no logic here. There is an incompetent government and defaulting operator and that is all.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13596 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
2 more weeks have passed and it looks like “ibi” hasn’t paid back any mor money and old dirty Andy has done nothing additional to help.

I hope our OP is using every means at his disposal to sort them.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kpoynter:
quote:
Amazing. Andrew’s story:

And let’s not forget on top of the above….
When did he become aware of the serious nature of the issue and never communicated it until approximately 30 days prior to departure (actually HE never communicated any of it)
And also… he magically never has or had ANY knowledge of the funds and and refunds going to ALL HIS other clients from Ibi but CME
Why, how could he as the organizer of ALL OF THEM? He is 1000000% innocent and knew nothing about anything at any time negative.
And did virtually nothing to help resolve other than pass back channel WhatsApp messages with Ibi that shit hit the fan.
He is as pure as the driven snows of Kilimanjaro

Yes there is that as well.....

Posts: 42285 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
2 more weeks have passed and it looks like “ibi” hasn’t paid back any mor money and old dirty Andy has done nothing additional to help.

As the stomach turns....

This thread is not going away until Baldry gets this sorted.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

As the stomach turns....

This thread is not going away until Baldry gets this sorted.

WRONG!

This thread is not going away until IBI, the crook who took the money, returns it!

Andrew is as much a victim of this sad event as the client.