THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree....

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Baldry has posted exactly 0 hunt offers on the forums this year.

Maybe he is providing his services as a freelance PH to whoever has hunting days to offer, which is much safer than recommending hunts.

Posts: 2031 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

Maybe he is providing his services as a freelance PH to whoever has hunting days to offer, which is much safer than recommending hunts.

That is something we both agree on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The reaction here or at Africanhunting.com would be a bit tepid at best. I cannot imagine he is that crass... but he has shown his colors here, so I would not be suprised...

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

He also as an established group of satisfied hunters who return and hunt with him. Perhaps he does not need AR advertising and the obvious downside that offers. Buzz no longer posts or advertises here and has no issue booking hunts.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7623 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
quote:

He also as an established group of satisfied hunters who return and hunt with him. Perhaps he does not need AR advertising

Im sure that’s it…oh wait probably not!

I don’t think Buzz has left anyone high and dry for 80k in day rates. If that was the case I’m sure the reaction on here would be the same.

One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
Tough crowd here and that’s good and bad

Posts: 302 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cme:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He also as an established group of satisfied hunters who return and hunt with him. Perhaps he does not need AR advertising

I don’t think Buzz has left anyone high and dry for 80k in day rates. If that was the case I’m sure the reaction on here would be the same.

Have you been in contact with anyone at the embassy or FBI?

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

He also as an established group of satisfied hunters who return and hunt with him. Perhaps he does not need AR advertising and the obvious downside that offers. Buzz no longer posts or advertises here and has no issue booking hunts.

Jim, Apples & Oranges. Buzz & Co. have their own area(s). They also have a robust international marketing strategy.

Andrew is pretty much word of mouth. In fact, remember you calling me and asking for my thoughts about hunting with him prior your Lion?

I'm past placing blame here. I hunted with Andrew, had a good time, shot our stuff. That's all.

I personally think the hunting community needs to vet people (all People) we hunt with. Protecting friends and playing favorites shouldn't ever change the facts.

How would you and Joyce feel about losing 80K?

Again, I'm not assigning blame, just asking you an honest question.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3523 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you been in contact with anyone at the embassy or FBI?

I have been in contact with the embassy but not the FBI. I was hopeful that the embassy would be of more assistance.

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Why would an Embassy get involved ? It's a private contractual matter that has gone south, not diplomatic plus it involves DG hunting! Imagine that they would not touch it with the proverbial barge poe!

Have you tried a local Zam lawyer to press your claim?

Me, if I was 80 down I would put 10 more into it to involve a local lawyer and see what milage is in it! Just saying ....

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2325 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Baldry reminds me of Trump - "it is rigged", "I am not the guilty party" "it is Ibi who did this"

Oh well, this entire episode will live right up there with Jeff Blair and his mess....

Chalk and cheese!

All Andrew did was recommend Ibi.

Does any of us here get the same treatment if we recommend someone and it turns south?

Not true! He used this website as a way to conduct business and make money. He was a party to the entire process. He negotiated the contract and terms with Ibi. Andrew was the conduit to getting a deal done with Ibi. Acting like Andrew has no culpability is lazy. He should be held to the same standard as Ibi. If you are selling hunts for a thief, and stand to make a significant amount of money off of said hunt, then the person selling the hunt bares equal responsibility to make things right. Notice, Baldry has posted exactly 0 hunt offers on the forums this year.

I agree!

100%

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The FBI likes investigating wire fraud. It's an easy meal. And 80 thousand might be enough to get their interest.

After investigating, I wonder if they would consider Baldry an innocent dupe or a willing accomplice.

Posts: 552 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ongwe:
The FBI likes investigating wire fraud. It's an easy meal. And 80 thousand might be enough to get their interest.

After investigating, I wonder if they would consider Baldry an innocent dupe or a willing accomplice.

I bet the emails and text messages going back and forth between Andrew and Ibi would be enlightening to say the least . . . and probably highly incriminating. That said, I am sure Andrew and Ibi have made a concerted effort to purge those emails . . . if the efforts put into modifying posts here to reflect a changing story is any indication.

Mike

Posts: 21674 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jim, Apples & Oranges. Buzz & Co. have their own area(s). They also have a robust international marketing strategy.

Andrew is pretty much word of mouth. In fact, remember you calling me and asking for my thoughts about hunting with him prior your Lion?

I'm past placing blame here. I hunted with Andrew, had a good time, shot our stuff. That's all.

I personally think the hunting community needs to vet people (all People) we hunt with. Protecting friends and playing favorites shouldn't ever change the facts.

I agree completely with you Steve. I vetted all our hunts to the best of my ability. Calling you over ten years ago is a good example. You had and have far more experience than me.

I’m not defending Andrew nor disparaging Buzz. I’ve hunted with both. Both experiences were worth the price of admission.

If either had screwed me out of 80K I would likely mention it here in order to give others pause to think but I would never think that post or thread would get me even part of my money back.

Who has that money now?

That’s the person that needs to be pursued and the suggestions by Fulvio make sense.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7623 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why would an Embassy get involved ? It's a private contractual matter that has gone south, not diplomatic plus it involves DG hunting! Imagine that they would not touch it with the proverbial barge poe!

Why would an Embassy get involved?
Simply because it is a part of its roles:

"The functions of a diplomatic mission consist, inter alia, in representing the sending State in the receiving State; protecting in the receiving State the interests of the sending State and of its nationals, within the limits permitted by international law".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by Ongwe:

I bet the emails and text messages going back and forth between Andrew and Ibi would be enlightening to say the least . . . and probably highly incriminating. That said, I am sure Andrew and Ibi have made a concerted effort to purge those emails . . . if the efforts put into modifying posts here to reflect a changing story is any indication.

I will guarentee you they have been purged. Fuxk games editing if posts to cover things up here are all the proof we need to know it happened.

But you can never truly erase them. A good enough forensic person can recover them.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And 2 more weeks have passed and CME hasn’t seen another red cent.

Shameful

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

few have your international experience and not only for hunting.

losing 80k despite not being Jim and Joyce will be bad for us as well but still think Andrew did not received the money.
i helped my share of hunters when they came to bangui and the outfitters/phs did not show up and people were stuck in a country they did not speak french let alone sango ... in those days no internet and trying to get help from any embassy will have been a dream.
now trying to blame Andrew (which you did not do) for the money he did not even received is really problematic but it is easier to blame the one that is here that the one not here.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree completely with you Steve. I vetted all our hunts to the best of my ability. Calling you over ten years ago is a good example. You had and have far more experience than me.

I’m not defending Andrew nor disparaging Buzz. I’ve hunted with both. Both experiences were worth the price of admission.

If either had screwed me out of 80K I would likely mention it here in order to give others pause to think but I would never think that post or thread would get me even part of my money back.

Who has that money now?

That’s the person that needs to be pursued and the suggestions by Fulvio make sense.

+1.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
Every internet site has its own coyotes yapping one way or the other
Unfortunately some don’t have the ability to speak civilly or engage in civil/gentlemanly conversation and blame game always spreads far

Posts: 302 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still do not understand why no official action has been taken by any Zambian authority.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I still do not understand why no official action has been taken by any Zambian authority.

Really?

This whole thing would never have happened if the corruption in the hunting industry in that country did not reach the highest level!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68649 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I will donate one of the two “Lion” prints I have from Andrew’s donations to the Stu Taylor recovery for auction. That was a shitshow as well.

Hell, maybe both. It may not get Cme whole, but it might get him a steak dinner.

Saeed, I hope this is allowed.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
I will donate one of the two “Lion” prints I have from Andrew’s donations to the Stu Taylor recovery for auction. That was a shitshow as well.

Hell, maybe both. It may not get Cme whole, but it might get him a steak dinner.

Saeed, I hope this is allowed.

Yiu are welcome to do so.

Posts: 68649 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have monitored this discussion with mixed interest. Saeed: the information I gained on your site was invaluable before I booked the first of my first of four safaris. That said, EVERYONE who frequents this site needs to understand that all of the "conventions" (DSC, SCI, et al) will not do JACK SHIT FOR YOU IF YOU GET SCREWED ON A HUNT YOU BOOK AT THEIR CONVENTIONS. Anyone who doubts me is welcome to PM me for details or I am more than happy to visit on the phone. See my signature block.

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 488 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Almost 2 more weeks have passed with no additional signs of recompense from ibi the thieving jackal.

Anyone notice that Andy ballsack has stopped posting in this thread? I’m guessing he found it tiring having to go back and re-edit all those posts to ensure his stories stay straight.

Is ibi the thieving swine still
Making threats against the OP???

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

Anyone notice that Andy ballsack has stopped posting in this thread? I’m guessing he found it tiring having to go back and re-edit all those posts to ensure his stories stay straight.

Did not notice that just that some ass clowns like yourself just keep posting stupid shit

Posts: 576 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Assclown?

Oh you wind me sir with you sharp wit and rhetoric.

I’ll give you a few minutes so your wife can explain the big words to you.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:

Did not notice that just that some ass clowns like yourself just keep posting stupid shit

Very sad he is concentrating his efforts on Andrew.

Why doesn't he chase the real crook who took the money and ran??

As I mentioned before, all this does is divert attention from the real culprit in this case, Ibi!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed.

You will notice my post above it concentrates on ibi the thieving rat.

I merely commented that ole ballsack seems to have quit posting on this and it was my opinion that it was that he was tiring of keeping his story straight and having to edit all these pages of posts to do so.

Ibi is the one who committed the crime but I still believe
Old Andy bears some responsibility in this. How much I don’t know but he helped put it all together. The honorable thing to do would be to help u ravel all of this.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed.

You will notice my post above it concentrates on ibi the thieving rat.

I merely commented that ole ballsack seems to have quit posting on this and it was my opinion that it was that he was tiring of keeping his story straight and having to edit all these pages of posts to do so.

Ibi is the one who committed the crime but I still believe
Old Andy bears some responsibility in this. How much I don’t know but he helped put it all together. The honorable thing to do would be to help u ravel all of this.

Andrew bears as much responsibility as anyone of us who recommends someone and that turns out to be wrong.

Nothing more.

He did not get a penny of the stolen money.

And you bringing his name into it in every post still deflects the ultimate responsibility of Ibi.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Would it be possible to know what protocol was adopted in presenting this case to the Zambian authorities?

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

Andrew bears as much responsibility as anyone of us who recommends someone and that turns out to be wrong.

. . . in a word, bullshit. He marketed and sold the hunt, he interfaced between Corey and Ibi, he secured the quota from Ibi, he intended to be the PH on the hunt, etc. Your disingenuous efforts to paint Baldry as some innocent bystander only serve to make him look worse in the eyes of most.

Mike

Posts: 21674 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

. . . in a word, bullshit. He marketed and sold the hunt, he interfaced between Corey and Ibi, he secured the quota from Ibi, he intended to be the PH on the hunt, etc. Your disingenuous efforts to paint Baldry as some innocent bystander only serve to make him look worse in the eyes of most.

Prove to us where Andrew is guilty of taking any money!

Applying lawyers rules made in America to someone in Africa??

Good luck!

Why don’t you take up the clients case?

How much would you charge him?

I bet he wouldn’t have much left! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Assclown?

Oh you wind me sir with you sharp wit and rhetoric.

I’ll give you a few minutes so your wife can explain the big words to you.

Happily divorced so no wife needed to know your just a jerkoff in life who comes on here and makes stupid comments on this thread. A few of you on here are just so sad.

Posts: 576 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Correct and that is how it works. All my hunts have seen the Hunter introduced to the Outfitter who provides the contract and deposit details of which I have little influence. As I do not add commissions or finders fees, all financial agreements are between the Hunter and Operator. Nor do I get involved in Charter bookings, dip & pack etc. Last year was a disaster and Cme and I both got fucked I sincerely hope Cme is making headway as my efforts were in vain.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Almost 2 more weeks have passed with no additional signs of recompense from ibi the thieving jackal.

Is ibi the thieving swine still

Please post some before and after evidence of me editing posts to look good? If not wind your neck in

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Prove to us where Andrew is guilty of taking any money!

Applying lawyers rules made in America to someone in Africa??

Good luck!

Why don’t you take up the clients case?

How much would you charge him?

I bet he wouldn’t have much left! rotflmo

i doubt the lawyers here charging Andrew before a court date will take on your offer ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
quote:

Correct and that is how it works. All my hunts have seen the Hunter introduced to the Outfitter who provides the contract and deposit details of which I have little influence. As I do not add commissions or finders fees, all financial agreements are between the Hunter and Operator. Nor do I get involved in Charter bookings, dip & pack etc. Last year was a disaster and Cme and I both got fucked I sincerely hope Cme is making headway as my efforts were in vain.

What efforts????????

If that is what you call “effort”, do you even get out of the truck to hunt????