THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So what did ibi the felon threaten him with anyway?

Not giving him any more money? He’s already done that.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1062 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Law suit

Posts: 11983 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
No, it wasn’t in your link, go back and read it again.

“Mr Jines selling something indicates I received a payment does it not? Dunno what you mean by standing by the hunt and all participants have or are currently being refunded which is the honorable thing to do by the Operator and that is why I will book with and support him again”

Ya, I read it, that’s a conditional statement. The assumption of an honest man would be that if the refund didn’t occur, he doesn’t support him.

Here’s a hypothetical question, if Andrew had the opportunity to book a hunt through Ibi that facilitated Corey being paid back, what would you say then? I remember my dad telling us as boys, “you little shits would argue over who gets hung with the newer rope”

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your argument holds no water.

Fuck game as I will now call him would never step up to the plate like that.

You might as well ask what if he wins the lottery.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ibi should remember that old saying.

When you are in deep shit, stop digging!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+10000000000

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Applies as much or more to Baldry....he is the one in this mess and shoulders some of the blame....

Posts: 10182 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Applies as much or more to Baldry....he is the one in this mess and shoulders some of the blame....

How sad you are having a go at a victim!

Ibi is the crook.

He had sunk lower levels by threatening the client, HIS VICTIM!

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I am not going at the "victim". Baldry is complicit and is part of the problem. You have seen CME's posts and Baldry's. In a contest of "Truth or Dare", I pick CME. Baldry has changed his story too many times.
CME is the victim.

Posts: 10182 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

So we are now down to profanities?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed,
I am not going at the "victim". Baldry is complicit and is part of the problem. You have seen CME's posts and Baldry's. In a contest of "Truth or Dare", I pick CME. Baldry has changed his story too many times.
CME is the victim.

Please explain complicit in detail. We have done the Ponzi scheme, embezzlement, pay Peter to pay Paul, finders fee, commissions, editing posts, etc yet not one string of evidence to support these accusations

And Hasher if you want to call me a Fuck on AR go for it but that is not the spirit of this Forum

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:

Hey Pal, you are the one who started the profanities ... remember? If not, see the link below where you told me to go fuck myself earlier in this thread:

https://forums.accuratereloadi...441035672#1441035672

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Saeed,
CME is the victim.

Please explain complicit in detail. We have done the Ponzi scheme, embezzlement, pay Peter to pay Paul, finders fee, commissions, editing posts, etc yet not one string of evidence to support these accusations

And Hasher if you want to call me a Fuck on AR go for it but that is not the spirit of this Forum

Andrew,
I have outlined this several times on this thread.
I will type slowly so you can read this... again...

You sold the hunt. You sent CME to Ibi. You told CME where to send the money. You acted on Ibi's behalf by selling the hunt. When the concession was lost, you did not see to it that CME got his money. You claim to have influence and are working hard to get the money back, but none of that has happened. You are complicit. Period.

This is all by your admission. What more facts are needed?

Get CME his money and this is sorted. In the meantime, you have lost a lot of credibility and potential customers....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Saeed,
CME is the victim.

Let’s see:

1- who advertised the hunt on AR?
2- who put CME in contact with Ibi?
3- at least a portion of what CME paid was paid after it was 100% a known fact that Ibi didn’t have any area.
4- according to your own representations, all others were paid back . How did CME end up with the short end of the stick?
5- CME still has not been repaid after a considerable period of time .

Other than these things there is no reason at all to think anything was wrong .

You are wrecking your credibility Andrew.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dogcat:
Saeed,
CME is the victim.

Andrew,
I have outlined this several times on this thread.
I will type slowly so you can read this... again...

You sold the hunt. You sent CME to Ibi. You told CME where to send the money. You acted on Ibi's behalf by selling the hunt. When the concession was lost, you did not see to it that CME got his money. You claim to have influence and are working hard to get the money back, but none of that has happened. You are complicit. Period.

This is all by your admission. What more facts are needed?

Get CME his money and this is sorted. In the meantime, you have lost a lot of credibility and potential customers....[/QUOTE

And that is an understatement.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Because you are a profanity.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Saeed,
CME is the victim.

Bad language is not in the spirit of the forum but assisting in defrauding a client is?

Got it fuxk game.

It is my fervent hope that one day CME encounters you in person.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Those who are blaming Andrew are only diverting attention from the real crook who took the money, Ibi.

I know he is reading this forum.

Ibi, take a friendly advice.

Pay back the money you have taken.

Stop digging a deeper hole for your reputation!

You might at least try to salvage something.

Right now not many would touch you with the proverbial barge pole!

The client has been very gracious to accept payments back in installments.

Even then you didn’t full fill your promise!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If indeed this is a crime in Zambia , why haven’t the authorities done anything ? This does not help the reputation of Zambia at all .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
If indeed this is a crime in Zambia , why haven’t the authorities done anything ? This does not help the reputation of Zambia at all .

Larry, I can tell you for a fact that this issue has disrupted some bookings in other areas of Zambia.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:

Larry, I can tell you for a fact that this issue has disrupted some bookings in other areas of Zambia.

Did anyone expect anything else?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Perhaps if this is hurting other bookings then those folks might just show up and give ibi a proper sorting out.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
This is done and many of you just keep this going for some self gratifying masochism
Can’t put a finger on it but it’s dumb…

Posts: 143 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M.Shy:
This is done and many of you just keep this going for some self gratifying masochism
Can’t put a finger on it but it’s dumb…

A client got screwed out of lots of his hard earned money.

The crook who took his money seems unwilling to pay it back.

This will only end once the client has been paid back!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
With interest accrued. Should be at least.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I see this, morally (but not legally) Mr. Baldry owes CME his assistance in getting a refund. Whether he did this, or not, at a minimum, the guy with a loss (CME) did not feel he was doing enough.

The guy who took the money has not repaid it, but has agreed to and has not kept the schedule of repayments he agreed to.

He is now threatening the victim because the complaints have hurt him.

Is that about the whole 21 pages in brief?

And now that this one guy hasn’t paid back his indebtedness other folks who have not defrauded clients are being tarred by this brush? Because they also operate in Zambia?

If that is the case, its a wonder anyone does business with a U.S. citizen… since folks steal similar or larger amounts often, the victim never gets paid back, and if the legal system ever gets to the criminal its usually years after the fact.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

As it should.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
As I see this, morally (but not legally) Mr. Baldry owes CME his assistance in getting a refund. Whether he did this, or not, at a minimum, the guy with a loss (CME) did not feel he was doing enough.

The guy who took the money has not repaid it, but has agreed to and has not kept the schedule of repayments he agreed to.

And now that this one guy hasn’t paid back his indebtedness other folks who have not defrauded clients are being tarred by this brush? Because they also operate in Zambia?

If that is the case, its a wonder anyone does business with a U.S. citizen… since folks steal similar or larger amounts often, the victim never gets paid back, and if the legal system ever gets to the criminal its usually years after the fact.

Well, I think there is a little more to this than discrimination against all Zambian outfitters . The first issue is the potential impact on any hunt booked in Zambia of the government’s actions or lack thereof. Secondly , the government has apparently done nothing in terms of official action against Ibi. They aren’t protecting the paying customers. Finally , booking with an outfitter who is subcontracting with a third party carries another layer of risk that does not exist when booking/hunting with the concession holder .

I also think the summary misses some additional points. The repeated misrepresentations and changes to the story set forth by some involved in this matter for example .

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Well, I think there is a little more to this than discrimination against all Zambian outfitters . The first issue is the potential impact on any hunt booked in Zambia of the government’s actions or lack thereof. Secondly , the government has apparently done nothing in terms of official action against Ibi. They aren’t protecting the paying customers. Finally , booking with an outfitter who is subcontracting with a third party carries another layer of risk that does not exist when booking/hunting with the concession holder .

I also think the summary misses some additional points. The repeated misrepresentations and changes to the story set forth by some involved in this matter for example .
Nothing here has altered my bookings for this year and the statement that this fiasco has affected Zambia's bookings is bullshit and all operators are booked solid

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
posted Hide Post
I would certainly book and hunt with Andrew again. I read that Ibi has a son going to university in the U.S. I rather suspect that must cost that missing $80,000 a year. (My limited knowledge on the subject is confined to two Canadian students that I know who studied in the U.S.)

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure if the timeline of deposits, but below is an excerpt from Zambian Parliament minutes regarding the concession in question…

“Madam Speaker, currently, and I repeat, there have seven hunting blocks on which concessions expired, and those are the ones we are going to prioritise when the new bid document come into effect. I will read them out:
Nyampala, Chikwa, Lower Lupande, Chifunda, Mwanya and Luawata. Any other hunting block across the country is active and hunting is currently going on. Each of the hunting blocks has a concession anniversary date. As such, the concessions expire on different dates. I will give you an example of one in the areas I have just mentioned. Chanjuzi is expiring on 4th November, 2022. Once it expires, we will retender it. Obviously, given our procurement process, we do realise that we have to tender most of the expiring hunting concessions well in advance so that if we have any new entrants, they are able to have time to mobilise.”

Karl Evans

Posts: 2765 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am told that all but one payment was made after that date. Perhaps CME can confirm.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
Not sure if the timeline of deposits, but below is an excerpt from Zambian Parliament minutes regarding the concession in question…

“Madam Speaker, currently, and I repeat, there have seven hunting blocks on which concessions expired, and those are the ones we are going to prioritise when the new bid document come into effect. I will read them out:
Nyampala, Chikwa, Lower Lupande, Chifunda, Mwanya and Luawata. Any other hunting block across the country is active and hunting is currently going on. Each of the hunting blocks has a concession anniversary date. As such, the concessions expire on different dates. I will give you an example of one in the areas I have just mentioned. Chanjuzi is expiring on 4th November, 2022. Once it expires, we will retender it. Obviously, given our procurement process, we do realise that we have to tender most of the expiring hunting concessions well in advance so that if we have any new entrants, they are able to have time to mobilise.”

Uh ohhhhh!!!!!!
Smoking Gun in the entire “Who knew what and when” at the basis of all this.
This seems to confirm outright fraud. It was KNOWN during and throughout the process that CHANJUZI WAS NOT available to sell quota in.
Only a token deposit had been paid prior to this. Monies were continued to be requested (70 of the 80k) AFTER this was known.

Andrew was certainly in the loop in regards to payments and timing after this. IBI CLEARLY knew he didn’t have the area during this and ANDREW CLEARLY SHOULD HAVE OR DID….

This is evidence to me of clear cut fraud. They HOPED it would get worked out later before the season started and it didn’t. That part I get but they KNEW it wasn’t the whole time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup.

I am sure this will find its way to the Embassy .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There’s my smoking gun! Thank you Karl.

What Larry and Kevin said regarding the payments is 100% accurate. Only 10k was paid before the closure of the concession. All other payments came after the concession was closed. I wasn’t notified about the concession closure until June 15th, 2023. Wow!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What did fuckgame
Know and when did he know it???

How could any reputable PH not know the concession was not available????

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
What did fuckgame
Know and when did he know it???

How could any reputable PH not know the concession was not available????

How could he?

Do you get advance warning of your governments shenanigans?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually yes we do.

The USA is pretty open and there is always someone leaking info.

We are not a 3rd world country.

We are just headed that direction.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:

can you post a link to the entire thing?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually yes we do.

The USA is pretty open and there is always someone leaking info.

We are not a 3rd world country.

We are just headed that direction.

I wish you luck in your dreams! rotflmo