THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys, Halfway down page 2 is a page too far.
Just to remind us of why this should stay at the top.

This posted by safari lawer March 11, 2011.

It's really this simple:

If Blair is an agent (or claims to be an agent), then he is a fiduciary that, by law, places his client's interests above his own. As an agent, he is obligated to return to the client the benefit that he obtained in the transaction.

Think of what other commission based agents and other fiduciaries do:

Does a real estate agent get a commission when the sale falls through? No.
Does a sport agent get a commission when the team does not sign his client? No.
Does an injury lawyer on a contingent fee contract get a fee when he loses the case? No.
Do accountants and lawyers get to keep unearned retainers or client money in trust accounts? No.

This is really simple. Blair's customers may be holding the bag for the part of the hunt money that went to Heathington, but the portion that Blair - a supposed agent (a fiduciary) kept - is Blair's responsibility to repay, period.

Blair, can you really tell us with a straight face that Heathington owes your customers $70,000? Surely not. He owes them whatever amount of $70,000 you paid him and you owe your customers whatever portion of $70,000 that you kept. Nothing else even comes close to making sense.

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still get Blair's e-mails--they go straight to trash.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
I remember this.
Has Blair ever responded to why he did not refund the hunter his money?
With this lengthly thread here, and others on the net, I wonder if it hurt his business. I looked at his website and he still seems to be doing well.
I was not surprised SCI advertised there but was saddened that Superior Ammunition pays for an advertisement.

Should many of us email Superior of our disappointment with them?

AR has done a lot of good over the years. I remember one son of a bitch in South Africa who would not refund a client's deposit. He was terminally ill with cancer. The AR members ran him off and his only reply was foul mouthed anger. Another gent in Texas received some absolutely horrible double rifle barrels and was ignored by the gunsmith in Maine. AR lookup the case and the 'smith received so many emails and calls his business was shut down of some time and he refunded the man his money.

I understand a guide keeping money forwarded to him and not providing the hunt. I don't think the agent is responsible for that, but he most definitely is responsible for keeping a commission from the hunt that was not delivered.

Has Blair made any comments you gents know of?
I hope this matter never comes to be forgotten.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Nope. Nope. Nope.

This will not do.

Dropped to the second page!

BTTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
I remember this.
Has Blair ever responded to why he did not refund the hunter his money?
With this lengthly thread here, and others on the net, I wonder if it hurt his business. I looked at his website and he still seems to be doing well.
I was not surprised SCI advertised there but was saddened that Superior Ammunition pays for an advertisement.

Should many of us email Superior of our disappointment with them?

AR has done a lot of good over the years. I remember one son of a bitch in South Africa who would not refund a client's deposit. He was terminally ill with cancer. The AR members ran him off and his only reply was foul mouthed anger. Another gent in Texas received some absolutely horrible double rifle barrels and was ignored by the gunsmith in Maine. AR lookup the case and the 'smith received so many emails and calls his business was shut down of some time and he refunded the man his money.

I understand a guide keeping money forwarded to him and not providing the hunt. I don't think the agent is responsible for that, but he most definitely is responsible for keeping a commission from the hunt that was not delivered.

Has Blair made any comments you gents know of?
I hope this matter never comes to be forgotten.
Cal

Cal:

I think they made some posts here early in this debacle. It might take some looking but I am sure it is here.

Posts: 11954 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Posted 3/11/11 by BWW

This posting is in response to the allegations which have been lodged incorrectly against Blair Worldwide Hunting on this forum and others.

Dr. Brent Henriksen and his brother, Mr. Tyler Henriksen purchased a desert bighorn sheep hunt on December 11, 2008, as a Christmas present for their father, Lonnie Henriksen. The Henriksen sons had been searching the internet for sheep hunts and a friend of their fathers referred them to Blair WorldWide. Lonnie had booked hunts with Blair WorldWide Hunting in the past. The contract provided that Lonnie Henriksen had a choice of outfitters from which to choose. It was determined by Lonnie Henriksen that he would hunt desert bighorn sheep, coues deer and bring his wife as a non-hunter with Sheep LTD, owned by Larry Heathington, who at the time, had an excellent reputation as a sheep hunter and guide and had guided many of the Governor’s tags for sheep.

As the booking agent, Blair WorldWide Hunting, pursuant to the requirements of the contract, sent the vast majority of the money Larry Heathington, who was the contracted hunter with Sheep LTD. Blair WorldWide, as a booking agent, is in a similar position to a travel agent that books travel on an airline or a cruise ship. When a ticket is purchased, the majority of the money goes to the airline or the cruise line and the booking agent retains a commission fee. It is the responsibility of the airline or the cruise ship to provide the services.

In this instance, it was the responsibility, and remains the responsibility of Larry Heathington, to provide the sheep hunts which were the subject of the contract. At the time the contract was entered into, the Henriksen’s were advised by Blair WorldWide, through the contract and via a trip insurance brochure, to buy trip insurance in the event that there was a problem with the hunt. The Henriksen’s chose not to do so. The fact that the majority of the Henriksens’ money was forwarded to Larry Heathington has been established conclusively by providing the Henriksen’s, and their attorney with copies of the cancelled checks from Blair WorldWide to Larry Heathington.

After the hunt was booked, Lonnie Henriksen and Larry Heathington spoke at length, several times before the contracted start of the hunt. After the original hunt date of January 2010 did not occur, conversations between Mr. Henriksen and Mr. Heathington continued well into March 2010 in regards to the new dates and location of the desert big horn sheep hunt. For reasons which were not entirely clear to Blair WorldWide at the time, or to anyone for that matter, Larry Heathington has reneged on his promise to conduct, not only the Henriksen hunt, but other clients hunts as well. It was later disclosed by Mr. Heathington and Sheep LTD that he did not conduct the hunts contracted for due to health issues (See Sheep LTD’s website). The bottom line is that the dispute is properly between the Henriksen’s and Mr. Heathington, the outfitter.

Blair WorldWide did take extra steps in attempting to help the Henriksen’s recovery their money even though Blair WorldWide, as a booking agent, has no obligation both contractually or ethically to do so. Blair WorldWide contacted Mr. Heathington on several occasions and strongly urged him to return the monies for the clients who did not receive their contracted hunts. When
those attempts failed, Blair WorldWide consistently assisted the Henriksen’s attorney in attempting to recover the money paid to Mr. Heathington through a civil lawsuit. In short, Blair WorldWide has done everything required of it, both legally and ethically, to assist not only the Henriksen’s, but also other clients, who contracted with Sheep LTD.
Blair WorldWide sincerely wishes that, not only Mr. Heathington and Sheep LTD, but all outfitters would provide the services that they contract for. However, in the real world, such is not always the case. Blair WorldWide has taken significant care to ensure that outfitters with whom clients are contracted provide good and legitimate services. Despite such care, every once in a while, an outfitter for a variety of reasons fails to perform. This is why trip insurance is recommended for all hunting and fishing trips booked. It is always clearly stated in all of Blair WorldWide contracts that the services contracted for are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the outfitter. Blair WorldWide sincerely hopes that the Henriksen’s recover their money from the person who possesses it -- That is Larry Heathington.

Any allegations that Blair WorldWide, in any fashion, deprived the Henriksen’s or any other party of their money improperly, illegally, or unethically, is simply untrue. The Henriksen’s have retained counsel to attempt to recover their money from Mr. Heathington and Sheep LTD. The
Henriksen’s have not, and cannot, legally claim that Blair WorldWide has withheld any of the funds owed to them by Mr. Heathington.

In sum, d

Posts: 11954 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Worth reprinting in regards to Larry's reprint of Blair's stated position above.

quote:
Originally posted by John Chalmers:
Hi Guys, Halfway down page 2 is a page too far.
Just to remind us of why this should stay at the top.

This posted by safari lawer March 11, 2011.

It's really this simple:

If Blair is an agent (or claims to be an agent), then he is a fiduciary that, by law, places his client's interests above his own. As an agent, he is obligated to return to the client the benefit that he obtained in the transaction.

Think of what other commission based agents and other fiduciaries do:

Does a real estate agent get a commission when the sale falls through? No. Does a sport agent get a commission when the team does not sign his client? No. Does an injury lawyer on a contingent fee contract get a fee when he loses the case? No. Do accountants and lawyers get to keep unearned retainers or client money in trust accounts? No.

This is really simple. Blair's customers may be holding the bag for the part of the hunt money that went to Heathington, but the portion that Blair - a supposed agent (a fiduciary) kept - is Blair's responsibility to repay, period.

Blair, can you really tell us with a straight face that Heathington owes your customers $70,000? Surely not. He owes them whatever amount of $70,000 you paid him and you owe your customers whatever portion of $70,000 that you kept. Nothing else even comes close to making sense.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the people screwed were terrified of the legal issues and the threats BWW made against them. Too bad they picked on the wrong person. Some of us would have not been so intimidated. This would have ended badly for BWW. Of course, I am sure this has not helped his business.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
TTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
The first of many TTT in 2016 for this post.

Happy New Year Jeff!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just bought some sheep videos at DSC. Guess who is in one of the videos? Obviously made some time ago.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They finally quit calling when I brought this issue up and told them politely to FUCK OFF!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J_Zola:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...921091812#6921091812
Interesting.

IdahoSharpshooter is an idiot

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...921091812#6921091812
Interesting.

Very. I wonder why ISS didn't post that in this thread. This thread, Nixon stealing llamapackers travelers checks, and ISS's 350 point elk thread are all time classics. In case you don't remember the 350 elk thread:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...871069931#6871069931

You will note on a separate thread he admitted to shooting only one 350 point elk in his entire life...this guy has lost all credibility.

A while back he said he had me on ignore. Guess not.

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
...this guy has lost all credibility.

This insinuates he ever had "credibility" I don't know, maybe he did but he always struck me as just being off. His sticking up for BWW and how they handled this situation simply confirms it

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
when I walked past BWW's booth yesterday,there were zero clients.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

Good! And as far as this Idaho SS guy that I just read on that other thread claiming in 2010 on here that he had shot 29 bull elk in 30 years and 26 of them went over 350" I damn near ruined my computer when the Pepsi spewed all over it, LOL! What a fucking farce and on to the Ignore column this dude will go!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its good that ISS stirred this up again so folks coming in late can get the whole story without a lot of research. Smiler

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does that mean I get a Public Service Award?

I'd settle for absolution...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Absolution........

noun
act of absolving; a freeing from blame or guilt; release from consequences, obligations, or penalties.
state of being absolved.
Roman Catholic Theology.
a remission of sin or of the punishment for sin, made by a priest in the sacrament of penance on the ground of authority received from Christ.
the formula declaring such remission.
Protestant Theology. a declaration or assurance of divine forgiveness to penitent believers, made after confession of sins.

What are you confessing to Rich? Absolution on AR? rotflmo Not the nature of the beast.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Walked past the booth at SCI, didn't look busy

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got postcard ad from Blair and it reminded to check the position of this thread.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Got postcard ad from Blair and it reminded to check the position of this thread.

Quit hiding behind the erroneous thread. How about identifying yourself - Name, Address, Phone Number, so we can start civil action against you for Liable and or Liable by innuendo.

Blair Worldwide Enterprises Inc.
Jeff Blair
CEO

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blair try suing Saeed for the info. Lets see how far you get.

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BLAIR WORLDWIDE:
quote:

Quit hiding behind the erroneous thread. How about identifying yourself - Name, Address, Phone Number, so we can start civil action against you for Liable and or Liable by
innuendo.

Jeff Blair
CEO

Hmmm, must be feeling the pinch.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:

Quit hiding behind the erroneous thread. How about identifying yourself - Name, Address, Phone Number, so we can start civil action against you for Liable and or Liable by innuendo.

Jeff Blair
CEO[/QUOTE

Uh....that would be libel. Not liable.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff Blair
CEO

BWE, got an idea for you. Try teaming up with Bushwhack Safaris in South Africa. You two were made for each other.

Just trying to help.
Sincerely,
JG

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have read and re-read this. "Hiding being this erroneous thread" is an interesting comment . Kind of like the take the risk out of booking comment on BWW's website. Wonder how the people out $70,000'feel about that ?

Sad story.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
piss off Jeff.

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Blair try suing Saeed for the info. Lets see how far you get.

Aurum Telemedia Co.
ATTN ACCURATERELOADING.COM
care of Network Solutions
PO Box 459
Drums, PA 18222
US
570-708-8780

It looks like AR is registered in the U.S., so here you go Mr. Blair, serve up a subpeona and get the information you need if you are serious about taking action against people on this forum.

Good luck...

Posts: 2329 | Location: uSA | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff Blair
CEO

Seeing as to how he's had sales calls from your office and flyers sent to his house you should have that on file. Damn it, I need a middle finger emoji to put here

Seriously Jeff, I say this with all due respect. Go f**k yourself

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff Blair
CEO

Please do tell what, if anything I have said, is libel?

You made a business decision not to refund your commission. Bad decision. Really bad.

This thread will never die Blair.

PS. Keep wasting your money sending me the cards.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Blair,

This thread is very long, too long for me to want to read in its entirety in one sitting. I have come back and forth to read various parts of it over the years.

I believe there are always two sides to a story. I also know how the actions of one bad apple can result in more than one victim. And it looks to me like BWH was also a victim.

I would like to get a better understanding of things. So I ask, Mr. Blair, did BWH retain any portion of the funds it received from the customers in order to cover BWH's expenses, time, profit, or anything else? Or did Blair return to the prospective hunters every single dime that wasn't sent to Mr. Heathington?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You would think with the ever increasing popularity of social media, these idiots would be a bit more careful when they fleece people. It's not like it won't get around, and come back to haunt them.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder why BWW appeared here again after all of these years?

If anything , his comments pretty much assure that this thread doesn't go away for a LONG time.

Oh well. As the old saying goes, if you want to play , you gotta pay .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
here ya go Drummond.....

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grenadier:
Blair,

This thread is very long, too long for me to want to read in its entirety in one sitting. I have come back and forth to read various parts of it over the years.

I believe there are always two sides to a story. I also know how the actions of one bad apple can result in more than one victim. And it looks to me like BWH was also a victim.

I would like to get a better understanding of things. So I ask, Mr. Blair, did BWH retain any portion of the funds it received from the customers in order to cover BWH's expenses, time, profit, or anything else? Or did Blair return to the prospective hunters every single dime that wasn't sent to Mr. Heathington?

BWW kept the commission on the hunt that never happened.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
This posting is in response to the allegations which have been lodged incorrectly against Blair Worldwide Hunting on this forum and others.

Dr. Brent Henriksen and his brother, Mr. Tyler Henriksen purchased a desert bighorn sheep hunt on December 11, 2008, as a Christmas present for their father, Lonnie Henriksen. The Henriksen sons had been searching the internet for sheep hunts and a friend of their fathers referred them to Blair WorldWide. Lonnie had booked hunts with Blair WorldWide Hunting in the past. The contract provided that Lonnie Henriksen had a choice of outfitters from which to choose. It was determined by Lonnie Henriksen that he would hunt desert bighorn sheep, coues deer and bring his wife as a non-hunter with Sheep LTD, owned by Larry Heathington, who at the time, had an excellent reputation as a sheep hunter and guide and had guided many of the Governor’s tags for sheep.

As the booking agent, Blair WorldWide Hunting, pursuant to the requirements of the contract, sent the vast majority of the money Larry Heathington, who was the contracted hunter with Sheep LTD. Blair WorldWide, as a booking agent, is in a similar position to a travel agent that books travel on an airline or a cruise ship. When a ticket is purchased, the majority of the money goes to the airline or the cruise line and the booking agent retains a commission fee. It is the responsibility of the airline or the cruise ship to provide the services.

In this instance, it was the responsibility, and remains the responsibility of Larry Heathington, to provide the sheep hunts which were the subject of the contract. At the time the contract was entered into, the Henriksen’s were advised by Blair WorldWide, through the contract and via a trip insurance brochure, to buy trip insurance in the event that there was a problem with the hunt. The Henriksen’s chose not to do so. The fact that the majority of the Henriksens’ money was forwarded to Larry Heathington has been established conclusively by providing the Henriksen’s, and their attorney with copies of the cancelled checks from Blair WorldWide to Larry Heathington.

After the hunt was booked, Lonnie Henriksen and Larry Heathington spoke at length, several times before the contracted start of the hunt. After the original hunt date of January 2010 did not occur, conversations between Mr. Henriksen and Mr. Heathington continued well into March 2010 in regards to the new dates and location of the desert big horn sheep hunt. For reasons which were not entirely clear to Blair WorldWide at the time, or to anyone for that matter, Larry Heathington has reneged on his promise to conduct, not only the Henriksen hunt, but other clients hunts as well. It was later disclosed by Mr. Heathington and Sheep LTD that he did not conduct the hunts contracted for due to health issues (See Sheep LTD’s website). The bottom line is that the dispute is properly between the Henriksen’s and Mr. Heathington, the outfitter.

Blair WorldWide did take extra steps in attempting to help the Henriksen’s recovery their money even though Blair WorldWide, as a booking agent, has no obligation both contractually or ethically to do so. Blair WorldWide contacted Mr. Heathington on several occasions and strongly urged him to return the monies for the clients who did not receive their contracted hunts. When
those attempts failed, Blair WorldWide consistently assisted the Henriksen’s attorney in attempting to recover the money paid to Mr. Heathington through a civil lawsuit. In short, Blair WorldWide has done everything required of it, both legally and ethically, to assist not only the Henriksen’s, but also other clients, who contracted with Sheep LTD.
Blair WorldWide sincerely wishes that, not only Mr. Heathington and Sheep LTD, but all outfitters would provide the services that they contract for. However, in the real world, such is not always the case. Blair WorldWide has taken significant care to ensure that outfitters with whom clients are contracted provide good and legitimate services. Despite such care, every once in a while, an outfitter for a variety of reasons fails to perform. This is why trip insurance is recommended for all hunting and fishing trips booked. It is always clearly stated in all of Blair WorldWide contracts that the services contracted for are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the outfitter. Blair WorldWide sincerely hopes that the Henriksen’s recover their money from the person who possesses it -- That is Larry Heathington.

Any allegations that Blair WorldWide, in any fashion, deprived the Henriksen’s or any other party of their money improperly, illegally, or unethically, is simply untrue. The Henriksen’s have retained counsel to attempt to recover their money from Mr. Heathington and Sheep LTD. The
Henriksen’s have not, and cannot, legally claim that Blair WorldWide has withheld any of the funds owed to them by Mr. Heathington.

In sum, despite the unwarranted allegations to the contrary, Blair WorldWide acted at all times in an honest, professional, and ethical manner and any allegations to the contrary are not true

http://www.blairworldwide.com/.../SHEEPLTDWEBPAGE.htm

Blairs own words.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/DTala/media/funnies1/middlefinger.gif.html]