THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Let us put it this way.

Once a crook, will always be a crook.

Some of the individuals and companies mentioned here are perfect examples.

Blaire.

Mark Sullivan.

Martin Pieters, etc.

Will always be crooks and should be avoided at any cost!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just heard of another alleged screwing Blair gave someone. It was alleged to me that the client paid for a bear hunt in full in 2019. Now the hunt is not taking place .

Posts: 11954 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I just heard of another alleged screwing Blair gave someone. It was alleged to me that the client paid for a bear hunt in full in 2019. Now the hunt is not taking place .

Told you so.

How many times has Sullivan said "I give the buffalo choice how to die! I am the most hated professional hunter that ever lived, because other professional hunters don't have the balls to do what I do!" clap

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

It is mind boggling why anyone would book with Blair.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:

It is mind boggling why anyone would book with Blair.

There is no shortage of stupid people.

Just look how many zombies went “hunting” with that selfish, unprofessional, nitwit calling himself the greatest professional hunter on earth, Mark Sullivan!

They were even so proud stupid to put it on YouTube, and go with him repeatedly!

Honestly, it really, really makes the mind boggles!

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Friend of mine asked me when Heathington finally went room temperature. Any of y’all remember offhand?

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
Friend of mine asked me when Heathington finally went room temperature. Any of y’all remember offhand?

I believe it was August or September of 2020.

Posts: 11954 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received a mailing from Blair today. This is the first one in years.

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I think this thread has run longer than The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I remember years ago my wife told me I had a message from Blair WW Hunting. I told her all about this thread.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3039 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Received a mailing from Blair today. This is the first one in years.

I did too. Used it to start a fire in the solo stove

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets hope the Andrew/Ibi/CME fiasco does not play out this long!

Posts: 1861 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received a mailing from them this week. If not for this thread I'd be looking at a hunt with them. Always good to know who the crooks are.
Bruce

Posts: 372 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote