Picture of BwanaCole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safaris Botswana Bound:
quote:
Originally posted by DM:
quote:
Originally posted by 577NitroExpress:
Roscoe, I saw "polack" but read "Polock;" as in polish folk are dumber than shit... I think you have a typo in your post rotflmo

Do you supose the Polish folks on this site will appreciate that comment?

DM

If you look throughout these forums you will see the same bunch of people making the same inappropriate comments - and playing the player not the ball. Heaven forbid you raise an issue related to what these forums are for - I think mostly now we ignore there comments and occasionaly respond for the humour.

Your both off. Its "pollack", as in cheap white fish used mostly as cat food and fish fingers. When some one says "You pollack!!" they are saying "You are dumb as a fish!"

Cheers from over here,

Cole
Yank banished to the UK

H. Cole Stage III, FRGS
ISC(PJ), USN (Ret)

"You do not have a right to an opinion. An opinion should be the result of careful thought, not an excuse for it."

Harlan Ellison

" War is God's way to teach Americans geography." Ambrose Bierce

Posts: 378 | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
actually a few clients of mine reccomends graeme highly, and i trust their evaluation as they have been around the safari block quite a few times, he allready admitted that this were not his best social performance, but the name calling is actually a bit silly.

the gun is fixed, and the reasons why it were not working was not bad gunhandling, or bad reloads. just a simple matter of worn cocking arms.

i would hunt with him in an instant, and i hopefully will in a few years time, so put me down for one of those that would.

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote