THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    416-458-50 SS-50 B&M Series Cartridges/Rifles
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

416-458-50 SS-50 B&M Series Cartridges/Rifles Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
I plan on getting a 9.3 B&M soon and would like a really special stock maybe a beautiful piece of myrtle.

I have a few myrtles

http://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/default.html

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!
Live Outside The Box of "Conventional Wisdom"

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stockbroker-

When will you be in the office?

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael and Stockbroker, does myrtle come with some darker stripes moving through it. I like the lighter color but want some darker color moving through teh wood. Hickory would be great!

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brent ebeling:
Michael and Stockbroker, does myrtle come with some darker stripes moving through it. I like the lighter color but want some darker color moving through teh wood. Hickory would be great!

The 416 B&M and the blue 500 MDM have to be matching stocks--they both have that same black streak running through them at the same place--how that works I don't know? As for darker stripes, I reckon it depends on the blank. The one stainless 500 MDM is much different than the others.

The first myrtle I had was the blue 500 MDM. I liked it much better when it was new, it was lighter, over a very short period of time it turned very dark, like dirty. Of course, I was working the hell out of it too.

M

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yeah I heard it darkens not so pretty. Maybe maple, we will see when the time comes.

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:
Stockbroker-

When will you be in the office?

SSR

Check with me next week.

PM Me if you'd like me to contact you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
yeah I heard it darkens not so pretty. Maybe maple, we will see when the time comes.

Myrtle will Patina with time; the stark yellow and white will darken to brownish etc. Not a detriment, just different.

Just so happens I have maple that will make your teeth hurt!

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stockbroker:
quote:

Myrtle will Patina with time; the stark yellow and white will darken to brownish etc. Not a detriment, just different.

Just so happens I have maple that will make your teeth hurt!

OK--Show us that maple?

Speaking of maple, I like my 50 B&M Maple!

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
What I really wanted to show you is the new B&M Logos! Momma has been working on these for sometime now, but just finished up what I wanted. Then yesterday we started playing with the colors some, and I could not make up my mind which one I liked the best. So I said the hell with it-- I like them all, so all of them are going to be the new B&M Logos--this way I don't have to choose which one, use them all!

Which ones do you like????

Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael - I like them all as well, might prefer the top one - the grey one... Awesome....

Posts: 873 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
They're all very nice Michael.

But since you asked - I like #'s 1 & 4 best, followed by #3, and in last place #2.

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
IMHO the B and the M need to be bigger. The second one looks best right now because the lettering stands out more. Maybe a black and white rendering of a buff and not a real one. The buff is taking away from the logo not adding at this point. The buff is quite detailed but not menacing looking.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
The buff is quite detailed but not menacing looking.

Don't worry about that buff---I am going to give him some "RED DEMON" eyes!

hilbily

Actually it was a photo of a buff, converted to a sketching. Needed the sketching for putting them on some shirts.

I put them in the order that I liked best. The first one, top, black/gray is the official one. Then we started playing with some color schemes, and crap, I liked them all to a degree, so kept all of them! I put some on the B&M site earlier too.

Michael

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
You cannot believe the mission we went through because of the buffalo! I had to have a buffalo on the logo! So don't even think about dicking around with my buffalo!

Later she has to do some work with other animals--so, there could be all sorts of "B&M" logos, cause I like them all!

I think the Yellow/Red one would be nice on a shirt! And too, they are very large here on this format for some reason, so I am sure there is some distortion.

They are smaller on the B&M Site.

Yes, Demon Buffalo!!!!! Red Demon eyes, smoke coming out the nostrils!

M

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michael458:
Yes, Demon Buffalo!!!!! Red Demon eyes, smoke coming out the nostrils!
M

Are you talking about me...? Smiler Smiler Smiler

Posts: 873 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
The red eyed zombie buffalo apacalypse. Need a good gun, cart and bullet for that.

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael, they all look good, but I'm partial to the green one.

One suggestion though, I would NOT use all caps for "Rifles and Cartridges" -- do one up to see how you think it looks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Definitely all are good. tu2

But the one that jumps out at me is the yellow/gold circle with the ruddy brown lettering surrounding the stark black and white buffalo.
Good for NASCAR sponsorship, etc.:

More subdued but classier, the gray-with-red-lettering one for less attention-seeking or more formal wear type application,
e.g., lapel pin, tie tack or Sunday-go-to-meeting baseball cap:

Maybe a line of jewelry including B&M decoder rings in yellow gold and white gold with my favorite two emblems above?

Buttstock decals: Go flashy or classy with the two above.
I believe I will be needing the gray and red decal for the butt of my .458 B&M.
Maybe the gold one too, for the otherside of the buttstock.
Sure beats a "Mudflap Girl."hilbily

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Can I vote for a new font? Less caps too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm voting for the Grey/silver one---esp if it gets red eyes--------

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
Can I vote for a new font? Less caps too.

You think this is a G-D Democracy? Ain't no Voting going on!

animal

You are a troubled Child!!!!!!!

No, we are not changing the font! No we are not changing the buffalo. No not changing the caps! NO NO NO!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, we are not changing the font! No we are not changing the buffalo. No not changing the caps! NO NO NO!

Well that statement shut me down pretty quick !

I agree with RIP, Yellow/Gold circle and ruddy brown lettering, but boy how much better that Logo would be with a "Propper", Asiatic, buffalo depicted !!!!! Cool

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
I think the key part of Michael’s original post was –
quote:
Momma has been working on these for sometime now, but just finished up what I wanted.

lol

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, how-bout a 500 M.D.M logo with an Asiatic buff (in place of the Cape) for us 50cal beleivers !

I'd sew that patch on my shirt !

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Hey Michael,

Get some of the gray patches embroidered soonest and I'll put them on our hunting shirts for the Chifuti safari in August. It will be filmed and will hopefully make TAA again.

BTW, the ones shown here are a bit too large size for shirt and hat patches. The one on the B&M site is too small for embroidered patches, IMO. Gotta find the happy medium! Wink

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Mike, for sure the ones here come out large for some reason in this format? Same on the B&M site, sorta small. I resized them down to 3X3 by 300 DPI for here and the B&M site???? Anyway, no concerns patches and shirts will be of proper size.

We are steady working on these things, but soon will get it sorted out. Have a DVD in process, want to get shirts done, patches, hats the works so it won't be long, and I think we will have stuff by August, or before.

The Gray and black one currently is the Official One--But keeping all the others too, and will have all and hell maybe even a few more.

Paul, since we are soon to have an "Australian B&M Division", I am pretty sure we can come up with an official "Australian B&M Logo" as well! HEH HEH............. I mentioned it to Jaun already, she says, no problem!

RIP--Yes, our tastes are very similar on this. I really think the Yellow/Red will stand out nicely on a shirt.

Working on things---as I get stuff sorted out I will keep you posted.

Michael

one of us
posted Hide Post
The gold and the gray, they are like the sun and the moon. tu2

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Hey, remember this?

Well, it's back and it looks like this now!

I put it together today, officially fired it 28 rounds, including sight in. All top end loads, 300 TSX 2423 fps, 350 Speer 2145 fps, 325 BBW#13 Solid 2307 fps, and the 295 BBW#13 NonCon at 2551 fps. Zero issues, feed and function 110%. No sticky cases, no pressures, no nothing. That gunkote bolt needs some working in is all, the more it's worked, the slicker it will be. Funny thing is, it does not take much, and it's instantaneous when it breaks. 10 times stiff, then all the sudden it's slick as snot, that's the way this works. I broke that new 475 the same way, and still have to do the new gunkote 50, it's still stiff.

It was an experience shooting that green post triangle thing in the Trijicon. At 25 yds I had no real issues with it, at 50 yds I had a bit of a time getting the tip where I thought the middle of the white diamond was. You can see on the target it was a little up and down.

25 yd target. 1st round from bore sight low and right. Moved up, hi and right, moved over, and good enough to go to 50 with. I fired 12 rounds at that point. X3--350 Speers at 2145 fps, X3--300 Barnes TSX at 2423 fps, X3--325 BBW#13 Solids at 2307 fps, and X3--295 BBW#13 NonCons at 2551 fps. Yes, all that in 16 INCHES of barrel, 6.25 lb rifle, total overall length 36 inches tip to tip! No Recoil, tiny gun, damn good punch for it's size. Hell of a fine pig shooter I think!

At 50 yds it opened a bit for me because of ME not quite being able to put the tip of that triangle in the same spot each time.

I shot some 350 Speers at 50, it seemed the rifle did not like those too good, so no target posted. I shot the 300 TSX, 295 BBW#13 NonCon and 325 BBW#13 Solid for this.

No, I won't be winning or entering into any benchrest competition, not anytime soon I can assure you, benchrest shooters you have nothing to worry about from me! However, I was rather pleased with this myself as I really could not make out that tip so well--my eyes used to be better!

I have been thinking a lot about this little rifle! I have to say I am taken with the stainless and black. Shoots great, feels great, fun, feed and function 100% all the way. It seems to be about 50 fps faster than my 458 B&M Super Short as well. I don't know, I was thinking maybe I should hold on to this one for a while, keep testing it for Cross, maybe another 6-8 months or so I could make sure if there was going to be any bugs surely I would find them in that amount of time? Hell, I might create some bugs just to keep it here? Hmmmm???? I think maybe Cross should have another one built, and I keep this one?

Cross?

Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CRYBABY CRYBABY CRYBABY

I guess you could make me come pick it up in person----

It does look kinda cute- dancing

Sounds like the plan is really coming together

Michael

think of it as a gunslinger rifle-then you see whats good about the green post-minute of critter , real fast , is what its about.

Since its turning out OK I can leave it to you in my will. I hear Africa is tough this year, you might get lucky. tu2

would one of the boys like to take it to Aussie? I could sure wait for that.

Any way, Thanks again.

SSR

edit-

I suppose you are going to tell me it will take 500-600 rds to break the barrel in and make sure its shooting right so you are gonna take care of that for me.

lol

beer

SSR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michael458:
Hey, remember this?

Well, it's back and it looks like this now!

I put it together today, officially fired it 28 rounds, including sight in. All top end loads, 300 TSX 2423 fps, 350 Speer 2145 fps, 325 BBW#13 Solid 2307 fps, and the 295 BBW#13 NonCon at 2551 fps. Zero issues, feed and function 110%. No sticky cases, no pressures, no nothing. That gunkote bolt needs some working in is all, the more it's worked, the slicker it will be. Funny thing is, it does not take much, and it's instantaneous when it breaks. 10 times stiff, then all the sudden it's slick as snot, that's the way this works. I broke that new 475 the same way, and still have to do the new gunkote 50, it's still stiff.

It was an experience shooting that green post triangle thing in the Trijicon. At 25 yds I had no real issues with it, at 50 yds I had a bit of a time getting the tip where I thought the middle of the white diamond was. You can see on the target it was a little up and down.

25 yd target. 1st round from bore sight low and right. Moved up, hi and right, moved over, and good enough to go to 50 with. I fired 12 rounds at that point. X3--350 Speers at 2145 fps, X3--300 Barnes TSX at 2423 fps, X3--325 BBW#13 Solids at 2307 fps, and X3--295 BBW#13 NonCons at 2551 fps. Yes, all that in 16 INCHES of barrel, 6.25 lb rifle, total overall length 36 inches tip to tip! No Recoil, tiny gun, damn good punch for it's size. Hell of a fine pig shooter I think!

At 50 yds it opened a bit for me because of ME not quite being able to put the tip of that triangle in the same spot each time.

I shot some 350 Speers at 50, it seemed the rifle did not like those too good, so no target posted. I shot the 300 TSX, 295 BBW#13 NonCon and 325 BBW#13 Solid for this.

No, I won't be winning or entering into any benchrest competition, not anytime soon I can assure you, benchrest shooters you have nothing to worry about from me! However, I was rather pleased with this myself as I really could not make out that tip so well--my eyes used to be better!

I have been thinking a lot about this little rifle! I have to say I am taken with the stainless and black. Shoots great, feels great, fun, feed and function 100% all the way. It seems to be about 50 fps faster than my 458 B&M Super Short as well. I don't know, I was thinking maybe I should hold on to this one for a while, keep testing it for Cross, maybe another 6-8 months or so I could make sure if there was going to be any bugs surely I would find them in that amount of time? Hell, I might create some bugs just to keep it here? Hmmmm???? I think maybe Cross should have another one built, and I keep this one?

Cross?

Michael

Too bad it's so ugly on the glockesque stock. Horrendous. Nice shooting. So hideous. Nothing personal. Just ugly. Needs nice wood.

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Cross, could not help myself,had to tease you a bit. I can tell you this, I like this little gun!

By all means, do get this one in your will, TO ME! This one is kick ass and take names. You need to get this rifle on your list and take it to Africa this year on your trip with the 416. I promise you will find something to use it on! It's faster than my rifle by 50-75 fps. 295 BBW#13 NonCon--2550 fps, that is SMOKING for this little gun! I don't think Nate was running much more than 2650 in his 458 B&M!!!!! You see what it did! Back up with the 325 Solids at 2300. 300 TSX at 2400. This one is a good one, really good!

I would take it to Oz in a skinny minute, but I already have license for the rifles, can't make a change now.

Unless I can figure a way to screw you out of it somehow, it will be on the way Monday! hilbily

Stockbroker

quote:
Needs nice wood.

Well, you have had a 50 Super Short up there for 3 months now---I am like the ole boys from Missouri
SHOW ME!

M

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael

seriously if you want to take it to OZ go for it, would love to have you or one of the boys blood it for me. and yeah I haven't sent paperwork yet--it might just go to Zim with me.

That 295 NON-CON at 2550 is blowing my mind--like you said thats sneaking up on 458 B&M or Win Mag territory in that little package-

Not gonna say elle or cape buff -yet- but anything else that walks it should be good to go with those wonderful BBW#13's and NON-CONS

SSR

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Cross

Yes, I know you would not mind at all us taking the gun, however, like I said that is impossible at this point with rifles already being turned in for licenses.

I really think you need to take this one along on your trip and shoot pigs or something with it while you are there.

Yes, that 295 BBW#13 at 2550 is blowing me out too. That is well under 65000 PSI, running 60000-62000. Feeds and gobbles both the 325 Solid and the 295 HP right up as well.

You know how just every once and awhile you get one of those rifles that just seems to be perfect in every way? This is one of those. Once that bolt wears in that gunkote it really is going to be super.

I am busy loading some up for you here so you don't have to wait to shoot and will send out Monday to you with ammo. Right now, I am thinking to remove the scope and ship it separate as well, with the QRWs on it, it should go back very close at 50. I think safer this way.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say after you actually get it in your hands!

Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tony the guy in the brown truck finally delivered my 50 B&M Super Short. You guy's must be keeping Brian and crew busy, it took 3 months.

It's been over 25 years sense I've had work done by SSK and the quality craftsmanship has not changed.

I went with a 18 5/8" barrel to satisfy the Canadian government. The weight comes in at 6 lbs.-12 oz. without mounts. I have a set of Burris weaver type bases,I was going to use with Leupold QLR but the rear base holes are .042 to wide center to center. I'am going to take the gun to the local gunshop and see what's up.

The chamber must be very tight, I loaded up some dummy rounds to run thew the action. Some CEB 345gr. on Winchester brass, also so Remington 385 gr. on Federal cases. The CEB's run slick as fast as the action can be cycled, I must have cycled it 100 times. Remington 385's will not chamber at all, the bolt will go to the point where it should start the down ward point and will not close. I miked the OD of several case with a Rem 385's seated it is .003-.004 larger than a case with a CEB 345. Next miked the Rem 385's they very from .5015-.5002. I was only going to use the Rem's to get on target and plinking a mild load of 45 gr. of LilGun. With Winchester cases the Rem. 385 gr. the bolt will close. I guess that I can only use Winchester cases 200 pcs. of the same lot should be OK for a while. The Federals would need to be neck reamed, they were free so in the scrap brass bucket.

Now what to do with that Ultimate Camo SS 300 WSM ??

Posts: 424 | Location: Lk. St.Clair | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Coyote

VERY EXCELLENT! Brian told me the other day he had that thing on the way to you! It looks "Long", heh....... But damned good!

I used QRWs, and the Warne Maxima Series bases for WSSMs. M902/903M.

I doubt it's your chamber being tight, as they are not designed that way, feed and function being of higher priority than tight chambers. I think it is your Federal Brass instead. I have never used anything but the Winchester WSM brass, don't have any federals to even help check for you? Stay with the Winchesters. About the only thing I have ever seen is that if you let those cases grow beyond 1.65 you will feel the exact same thing, hard to close, trim back to 1.640-1.645 and you will be good to go. My buddy David came in one day, has two 50 B&M Super Shorts. "My gun won't close on these rounds?" Checked his brass, he had not trimmed it, too long. I mashed them in, shot them anyway, trimmed the brass, problem solved. LOL........

Gun looks good. Next one I do for myself I am going to have it "CrossiFied Two Toned" HEH HEH.....Like CrossL 458 SS.

That Nickel brass with a BBW#13 in it?

I can think of a few things you could do with that Camo SS WSM!!!!

LOL

Enjoy, do keep us posted once you get to shooting! Want to hear how it does for you.

Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael,
Just got back from the gunshop I thought they were very well stocked,... wrong... they had nothing that would fit for bases.

I thought the bases I had would work, the WSSM are a odd ball. And I had 3 months to get some. Should have checked before I sent the gun to SSK.

I will give you my 2 cents on the B&M logo's, No.2, yellow and red background would get my vote if it were a Democracy.

I think one vote per B&M chambered rifle.....LOL...there's that Democracy thing again.

The guy that gave me the Federal brass had a couple pieces of nickel plated Winchester in the mix, I use them as dummy rounds. No chance of a accidental discharge if nickel rounds are dummies and brass are live rounds. Also use them to set-up my bullet seating die with different bullets.

I wanted to mount a scope on the gun to work up a load with the CEB's, iron sights will do for now.

I will be working on loads with the CEB, all next week, weather permitting. We will see what velocities will be with a longer barrel ??

Posts: 424 | Location: Lk. St.Clair | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Coyote

Midway has those bases, and they are cheap as I recall, like $14 or something, that is all I have ever used on the WSSMs, and yes they are a odd ball and hard to come by I would think. Warnes, for WSSMs. I just put some on Cross Rifle the other day.

Get some LilGun for sure. I just looked at my data and I see I have not yet shot the new 335 BBW#13 NonCon, new wider cavity in the rifles yet. Data for the 345, same bullet, use 51 gr LilGun for 2290 fps. Use the same load for the 335, and I bet big time it will go easy over 2300 and probably approaching 2350 in your gun at least. For the matching 375 Solid 50/LilGun.

I really do want you to get some data back to us on what you get with the longer barrel. I don't have anything with the 50 SS and anything longer than 16. Will be interesting.

Democracy? HEH HEH....

I like that #2 also. But I have to tell you, I like all of them, I have already instructed Momma that I want some of the same basic logos, with some different critters as well. She is up to her eyeballs right now with my son Matthews website, she is helping our own David Keith with his website woes, and she has some other projects as well, but when she gets caught up maybe she can get us a bear, and wild boar, maybe a lion, maybe even an elephant--Shit, I might have myself a Hippo done too! HEH HEH.......... Why have just one? When you can have Anything?

Have to put the push on getting serious for DSC this year--Yes, I am not sure I mentioned it, but there is a B&M Booth for Dallas DSC this coming Year!!!!!!! Everyones invited of course, my plan is for us all to sit around, tell lies and drink beer for the entire time! It's gonna be a hell of a party! But, we have to at least try to look like something decent, so Momma is also in charge of that department as well, getting everything done, set up, logos, this that the other. We will also be in some sort of quad with David Keith, Gray Ghost, Paul Truccolo, and Dan and CEB Bullets--man you talk about a blast. Don't miss out on this, it is going to be big fun.

Anyway, keep us posted on that rifle.

Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael

just double checking--headed up to Cabelas tomorrow--

LILGun , federal 210primers and ?? what is that super BBW#13 NON-CON 295 load for my lil honey? don't see any CEB loads listed on the website .

Grins i don't get to the big city often--gotta clean up and load up while I am there-

SSR

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:
Michael

just double checking--headed up to Cabelas tomorrow--

LILGun , federal 210primers and ?? what is that super BBW#13 NON-CON 295 load for my lil honey? don't see any CEB loads listed on the website .

Grins i don't get to the big city often--gotta clean up and load up while I am there-

SSR

Cross

Yes;

Lilgun
Federal 210s
BBW#13 295 NonCon for Super Shorts---54/LilGun.

All this should be on the B&M Site on 458 B&M Super Short page

http://www.b-mriflesandcartrid...B-M-Super-Short.html

Load data I see was updated last 2/2011? HMMMMM---- I think I must check that right now, replace it with more updated data!

Going to do that now!

Michael

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Cross

458 B&M SS Data updated, ready to download--- pdf document, 6162012