THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It’s been about three weeks since I last asked, has Andrew’s client received his $80,000 refund?
Can you contact Cme directly and ask him and maybe enquire about the agreement they have agreed upon?

No, I cannot, as Saeed stated earlier in this discussion, anything relevant should be posted in the public forum.

Wow you asked and did not get an answer. Hope the world does not stop now. Some of you really do think alot of yourselves.

That is a weird post. I don’t remember stating any of the things you are listing. All I am asking is if Andrew’s client got the $80,000 he was screwed out of when he bought a nonexistent hunt.

I’m not sure why that bothers you unless you were one of the people who was refunded with those funds.

What proof do you have that the hunt was sold when it was known it would never happen?

I think we are getting way out of the truth here.

The hunt was sold in an area that was not under any questions.

The problems occurred after all was agreed.

Or have I misunderstood this?

As I recall, at bare minimum, the upgrade to add the father was after it was clear there were issues with the area.

Check with Cme the last deposits and I was notified of the injunction in June

Didn’t you and Ibi help another client of yours move his hunt from Chanjuzi and guide him before CMEs hunt?

Posts: 389 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MD375:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It’s been about three weeks since I last asked, has Andrew’s client received his $80,000 refund?
Can you contact Cme directly and ask him and maybe enquire about the agreement they have agreed upon?

No, I cannot, as Saeed stated earlier in this discussion, anything relevant should be posted in the public forum.

Wow you asked and did not get an answer. Hope the world does not stop now. Some of you really do think alot of yourselves.

That is a weird post. I don’t remember stating any of the things you are listing. All I am asking is if Andrew’s client got the $80,000 he was screwed out of when he bought a nonexistent hunt.

I’m not sure why that bothers you unless you were one of the people who was refunded with those funds.

What proof do you have that the hunt was sold when it was known it would never happen?

As I recall, at bare minimum, the upgrade to add the father was after it was clear there were issues with the area.

Check with Cme the last deposits and I was notified of the injunction in June

Didn’t you and Ibi help another client of yours move his hunt from Chanjuzi and guide him before CMEs hunt?

All clients not just AR

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The initial timelines Farigame gave of the closings and injunctions made it pretty obvious, but all those have been edited to reflect his current version of the truth and are worthless.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From the lack of recent posts, I am assuming no Christmas refund for the wronged party here. Am I correct?

Posts: 10192 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
From the lack of recent posts, I am assuming no Christmas refund for the wronged party here. Am I correct?

No refund yet… No

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
I’m wondering if the current Zambia concession thread will have any affect on the outcome of this thread?

If there is to be no future income from a disputed GMA, that could pose a problem.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3401 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m pretty sure “Ibi” and the money are long gone.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1064 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

If things go the way these things go, I suspect you may be right...

Posts: 10192 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

If things go the way these things go, I suspect you may be right...

And never forget that baldry facilitated this mess.....English gentleman he ain't......

But the AR hunters got taken care of.......

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess, by lack of posts, that the refund to the degfrauded party has not occurred....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess, by lack of posts, that the refund to the degfrauded party has not occurred....

It hasn’t been refunded

Posts: 11985 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

It hasn’t been refunded[/QUOTE]

And I’ll bet it won’t be. Sad situation all around.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2766 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very sad indeed!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67007 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Horrible to get ripped off like this,really sad,I have seen Andrew get very creative over the years in different matters,here's a suggestion,put a respectable amount of your own money in a fund,ask others to donate,I as a hunter would not mind donating to such a cause,80k is a lot of money to loose & the mental stress that goes along with it,a few hundred bucks each & maybe we can cut Cme's loss.

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill73:
Horrible to get ripped off like this,really sad,I have seen Andrew get very creative over the years in different matters,here's a suggestion,put a respectable amount of your own money in a fund,ask others to donate,I as a hunter would not mind donating to such a cause,80k is a lot of money to loose & the mental stress that goes along with it,a few hundred bucks each & maybe we can cut Cme's loss.

No Bill and I am responsible for the booking and will eventually make this right. My thinking is that quotas and areas are soon to be announced and that will be when payback happens. The Operator has indicated refunds will take place at the end of the month. If not I strongly suggest legal action.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What??? You recommend legal action??? Against yourself????

This is an alternate universe.....

Make this right and do it now.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . this incident could become a Harvard Business Review case study on how not to handle a situation from an outfitter’s perspective.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill73:

No Bill and I am responsible for the booking and will eventually make this right. My thinking is that quotas and areas are soon to be announced and that will be when payback happens. The Operator has indicated refunds will take place at the end of the month. If not I strongly suggest legal action.

The operator has has been lying non stop!

I wouldn't believe him as far as I can throw him!

I sincerely hope everyone gives him a wide birth, and avoid him at any cost!

What he has done is nothing short of pure extortion!

He has also cast a big doubt over you, and you did not have anything to do with it!

Posts: 67007 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Harvard Business College has lost all credibility with me. This is Africa. Things work a little different. I've not lost faith in Andrew. Let things work themselves out. It sometimes takes longer than might expect on this side of the pond.

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

What are the take-aways out of this ....

1/ don't part with large amounts of cash to third parties in third world countries that you have never met before of looked in the eye

2/ don't part with more cash on top of 1 above

3/ posting complaints on social media rarely resolves issues and just ends up in pages and pages of posts !

ps Bill - great idea on the fund! I lost USD 750,- in Romania years ago when this mess is sorted maybe we can 'AR crowd fund' my one too Whistling (written with a smile!)

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2262 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

1/ don't part with large amounts of cash to third parties in third world countries that you have never met before of looked in the eye

3/ posting complaints on social media rarely resolves issues and just ends up in pages and pages of posts !

ps Bill - great idea on the fund! I lost USD 750,- in Romania years ago when this mess is sorted maybe we can 'AR crowd fund' my one too Whistling (written with a smile!)

If everyone followed number one above there would have been very little hunting in Africa.

And just to recap.

There are a lot more crooked clients than professional hunters.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems clear if a refund will happen it would be once they start selling hunts in zambia for the year. From all I have seen talked about hunting will happen in 2024. I would guess right or wrong the refund is based on hunts happening in the area the guy who has the money gets for 24. I hope it still happens but I think not all is lost just yet but if not done soon as hunts sell it does not look good.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Quotas are to be released this week and Cme has shown me a text that states repayments from the Operator at the end of this month.

Let us see what happens

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quotas are to be released this week and Cme has shown me a text that states repayments from the Operator at the end of this month.

Let us see what happens

All blocks will be allocated?

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:

Let us see what happens

Not sure

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did not you get screwed by a Zambian operator and had to pay out? You had little option to make it right I believe?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let us see what happens
minor sure if he’s ever getting paid.

There I fixed it for you

Not sure

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1064 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure if it was on this site or another but a long time ago before my first hunt to Africa I was told to use an outfitter with an agent in your country of residence. The last 6 pages of posts have made that advice prescient.

Don

Trust only those who stand to lose as much as you do when things go wrong.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

Andrew is correct. Contracts are being signed and the '24 Zambian season will go ahead.

As soon as I have confirmation on the quota I'll be putting up some buffalo, leopard etc pricing.

I don't personally know what the situation with Ibi and Chanjusi will be.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don,

If nothing else an agent can be your Stateside advocate if things start to go sideways. I have booked hunters into areas where the PH was not the lease holder but the contract was with the PH not the lease holder. Big difference than sending funds directly to the lease holder.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Folks,

Andrew is correct. Contracts are being signed and the '24 Zambian season will go ahead.

As soon as I have confirmation on the quota I'll be putting up some buffalo, leopard etc pricing.

I don't personally know what the situation with Ibi and Chanjusi will be.

Mark

Thanks Mark..Are the Prime GMA’s finally going to be allocated after a 2 year closure?

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes! As far as I know today.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Did not you get screwed by a Zambian operator and had to pay out? You had little option to make it right I believe?

Yes I did. Fico Vidale.
My agent -Jeff Neal made me whole.

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . this incident could become a Harvard Business Review case study on how not to handle a situation from an outfitter’s perspective.

I just spilled my beer beer

DRSS

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:

Only 750$?? boy oh boy you are a big spender rotflmo,always appreciate your posts tu2

DRSS

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Only 750$?? boy oh boy you are a big spender rotflmo,always appreciate your posts tu2

Bill, It was a bird hunt - what can I say !! Cool

On another note, pleased that the season in Zambia is going ahead in 2024!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2262 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
How come several people here are having problems with hunting in Zambia?

I know Andrew never had anyone hunting with him complaining.

In fact every who hunts with comes back with nothing but praise!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saeed...Zambia's Prime blocks have been closed now for 2 seasons due to the Governments inability to manage/allocate hunting areas. This I believe is indirectly responsible for all of this.

I still don't believe what I am hearing about the block allocation in 24' until I see it in print.

This seems to be a recurring issue going back many years in Zambia.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Saeed...Zambia's Prime blocks have been closed now for 2 seasons due to the Governments inability to manage/allocate hunting areas. This I believe is indirectly responsible for all of this.

I still don't believe what I am hearing about the block allocation in 24' until I see it in print.

To date, no operator in Zambia has a quota

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

To date, no operator in Zambia has a quota

Not a good situation with DSC starting tomorrow.

Posts: 11985 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote