Notify
Tools

Need Suggestions
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leopardtrack:
I for one would love to hear Adam's response to this.

Also, I thought that Mark was NOT involved with this...what is the PM all about?

Sit tight, he will get his wish. Don't expect it until after the holidays as some have lives.

Kalahari Lion (Bots 07)

Posts: 101 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 03 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DawnRoar:
quote:

Also, I thought that Mark was NOT involved with this...what is the PM all about?

Sit tight, he will get his wish. Don't expect it until after the holidays as some have lives.

I hope Adam is not paying you much. Your kurt post certainly does not evoke much concern about a business dealing gone bad.

For the record I am "technically" an ACST client who has booked twice with Mark and have a current booking through Mark.

Enjoy your holiday.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7610 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dawnhore it's funny that you said how horrible i was to put a private conversation on AR.

But that is the exact same thing you did. The buff incident was a private conversation between Adam and i and you somehow got hold of it and put it all out here didn;t you. But Adam didn't do it so in your mind i guess thats ok right? Do as i say not as i do. Right?

NRA Benefactor Life Member
RMEF Life member
Pheasants Forever life member
National Trappers Assn. life member
WTA member
Boone and Crocket club member
Wild Sheep Foundation member

Posts: 124 | Location: WI | Registered: 31 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dawnhore,

I see where Adam never asked you to post here.
I guess you and him are just really good friends who share private conversations together over coffee in the morning.

And he appreciates you trying to sort this whole mess out? I can see why, you are doing an outstanding job of it!!

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by DawnRoar:
quote:

I hope Adam is not paying you much. Your kurt post certainly does not evoke much concern about a business dealing gone bad.

For the record I am "technically" an ACST client who has booked twice with Mark and have a current booking through Mark.

Enjoy your holiday.

Sorry to be short but I really think it best that Adam address this issue directly. I can tell you he is very concerned about these accusations and know he has bit his tongue on emotional responses and wants to do it right. He is spending time with family and wants to take his time and cover it all after the holidays. Adam is not paying me a dime and I am just a hunter like you who will hunt with Adam in 2012.
All Gone, once Adam has addressed these issues rest assured I have something for you and the board to read and it coincidentally addresses your very question. Also name calling by a grown man is not very becoming.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Kalahari Lion (Bots 07)

Posts: 101 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 03 October 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's like a car wreck in slow motion, you don't want to look because you know there isn't going to be any winners, but you just have to see how bad it gets. popcorn

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One more thing there DH, the things that Adam left out in his speech, would that be considered lying by ommision? Or is that something only you guys that walk on water can get away with and no one is supposed to call you on? Just asking.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DawnRoar,

I got your message loud and clear...Adam will address this issue after the holiday's since some people have lives. I agree...holidays are for the family, but if you look at page 1 of this thread you will see that All Gone started this thread on November 5th...almost 3 weeks ago!

I don't know and will probably never meet you, All Gone, or Adam, but I can tell you that this mess speaks volumes for the attention that Adam pay's to his clients.

His response last week was pathetic.

I can tell you that Adam and his business is going to have a black eye because of this disaster.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:

So in the interest of fairness, before we castigate Adam further, it might be worthwhile to ask, "Could it have happened with another booking agent?"

I'm less concerned with the fact that he booked it even though he admits that he was aware of the potential problems. What concerns me the most is how he piles blame upon the client, a client that had never been to Africa! The manner in which he has decided to handle this, at least to this point, is nothing short of ridiculous IMO

I will agree that blaming the client is totally counterproductive. People insert themselves into AGs place and ask "is this how I want to be treated?"

The other thing to keep in mind re: the buffalo...would it have mattered one bit if he killed it with one shot? I think not.

The best booking agent in the world just might turn out to be AR. The collective opinions and experiences of the members here are something I would trust more than any booking agent.

You know that old saying "the proof of the pudding is in the eating"

AR has no sponsors.
We do NOT book hunts
We do not sell any product or services.
So we do not have to worry about anyone.

We have an open platform, where EVERYONE can have their say, and you, as members and readers of this forum, can make up your own mind of who is telling the truth and who is not.

Adam having his lawyer come here, in desguise, with veiled threats, has probably done more damage than any good.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67394 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Funny enough, I thought Mark knew about this as soon as I read his first post on this thread.

He said he did not, and I do believe him.
His first response gave me the idea he was aware of what was going on.

Posts: 67394 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dh,

You and Adam have twisted this around so many times i feel i'm watching a rerun of bugsbunny and daffyduck when they are arguing if it's rabbit season or duck season when daffy grabs the gun barrel points at his head and yells it's DUCK SEASON! You remember what happens after that right?

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark65x55:
It's like a car wreck in slow motion, you don't want to look because you know there isn't going to be any winners, but you just have to see how bad it gets. popcorn

You aren't kidding.....

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
By my count there is 6 losers so far.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Funny enough, I thought Mark knew about this as soon as I read his first post on this thread.

He said he did not, and I do believe him.
His first response gave me the idea he was aware of what was going on.

My feelings are that Mark knew exactly of the situation based on his first post...I may be wrong but that's how I read it...

Further, based on this whole thread, I for one will not be booking anything with either Mark or Adam nor would I ever hire the lawyer named DawnRoar.

P.S. Thank you Saeed for having an unbiased platform from which we can learn and share both the good and the bad.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
DawnRoar,

I got your message loud and clear...Adam will address this issue after the holiday's since some people have lives. I agree...holidays are for the family, but if you look at page 1 of this thread you will see that All Gone started this thread on November 5th...almost 3 weeks ago!

I don't know and will probably never meet you, All Gone, or Adam, but I can tell you that this mess speaks volumes for the attention that Adam pay's to his clients.

His response last week was pathetic.

I can tell you that Adam and his business is going to have a black eye because of this disaster.

I really hope not because he doesn't deserve it and maybe some minds will change when all the facts are out there. If I have added to his problems I deeply apologize because that is the last thing I want to do. Adam is a friend and it is in my nature not to sit by idly and let someone distort the truth. Adam has been under direct attack from Richard for some time now in this thread and I just don't get why people here think he should just suck it up and take it if he doesn't deserve it. No one is blaming Richard for the ele but he is responsible for complicating Adams job cleaning up that mess. But that is just my opinion and I realize others have theirs. All I ask is wait until you have all the information.

Kalahari Lion (Bots 07)

one of us
posted Hide Post
popcorn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adam and Mark are just digging their own hole at this point...diggin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DH,

All i want is for Adam to step up to the plate and take some responsibility for the lack of communication that caused the chain of events that derailed my safari and has now turned it into much less than i feel my first safari should have been.

I typed that real slow to help you comprehend!

I believe Adam is hurting himself far more than i could ever even imagine of doing.

I don't understand how it could be that hard unless you actualy do think your above everyone else.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
At this point if Adam did share some of the responsibility i don't think it would be sincere anyway. I think it's past that already.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter54:
Adam and Mark are just digging their own hole at this point...diggin

Close, but more like.....
diggin diggin diggin diggin diggin diggin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
DawnRoar,

I find it a bit hard to understanbd what you post.

Adam is enjoying his holiday, because this a family time where people should be spending time together, not arguing on an Internet forum.

True. But why are you here during this time?

Adam would not have been in this situation if he stopped booking hunts with Wayne, as it looks like there have been problems with that operation before, and Adam was well aware of it.

How did Richard complicate things for Adam in solving this problem?

Yes, I know, by posting it on a public forum.

I suppose a public forum has just become the arch enemy of both Adam and Wayne, when a problem arises.

But it is OK to sell hunts on this very same public forum.

Yep, I can see the logic of that, from a booking agent's point of view. Praise all the good hunts, and don't mention those that go wrong.

There has been problems with hunts booked with ACST before, which were discussed here very briefly, and from what I understand they have taken a very loooong time resolve, if at all.

I honestly do not think there is one individual here who likes to see this sort of thing happen.

We are much happier reading a glowing hunt report where the hunter has had a great experience, and looks forward to doing it again. Preferrable with the same outfit.

Also, I don't think anyone of us likes to see a booking agent, outfitter or PH get a complaint against him. Ultimately, we consider all of them as part of our own community, and anything that reflects badly on them, affects us all.

Also, bear in mind that if something does go wrong, and it seen that the parties involved do everything possible to resolve this, it can only be good for their reputaion.

Dragging their feet, and putting the blame somewhere else, will have exactly the opposite effect.

If Adam wants to clean up some of the mess he gets into, may be he should stop dealing with shady characters, especial;ly as he had complaints about them in the past.

One of Us
Picture of Abob
posted Hide Post
DawnRoar,

We have a saying in the Army:

"If the holes getting deeper & you got the shovel, just put it down"

Jim

fur, feathers, & meat in the freezersalute
"Pass it on to your kids"

Posts: 822 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
coffee

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
The hardest lesson some men have to learn is when it's best, and most intelligent, to just plain shut up, and thereby keep at least some of the shit from hitting the fan.

Sorry for your trouble, AG, but my advice is that you should please try to learn at least that much from this unholy disaster.

And I am truly sorry for your trouble, as at least some small part of it appears not to have been entirely your fault.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13473 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
The hardest lesson some men have to learn is when it's best, and most intelligent, to just plain shut up, and thereby keep at least some of the shit from hitting the fan.

Sorry for your trouble, AG, but my advice is that you should please try to learn at least that much from this unholy disaster.

And I am truly sorry for your trouble, as at least some small part of it appears not to have been entirely your fault.

tu2

A-F*%^#@g-Men Brother!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...I just did a Google search for "adam clements safari trackers bad review" and this thread was mentioned on another site.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This year's Thanksgiving Turkey is going to taste rather bitter for someone.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
My real issue is with the lawyer Dawnroar.

Why did you bring up the issue of the lost buffalo first?
How did you know about it?
Why are you not holding Adam responsible for forgetting to hold the trophy fee when he knew that the elephant was a calf?
Why are you not holding Adam responsible for not ensuring that the client got to hunt with the correct PH rather than a black listed one?
Why are you not holding Adam & Wayne responsible for not communicating with each other in the best interst of the client - firstly when Tim was assigned to the safari and secondly when the elephant was shot & it was obviously a BIG problem?
Why are you not askng about Mark's first couple of post & its innuendos?
Why are you still not asking Adam to take 50% of the responsibility for the various failures on his part to provide the best service to his client?
Why are you brushing off the problem as "Adam made some mistakes"?
Is failing to provide the contracted services and using a black listed PH who beaks the law just "some mistakes"?
Is passing on the offer of substituted ivory just "some mistake"?
Is exposing the client to Lacey act culpability just "some mistake"?

As a lawyer I thought you would have exhibited your professional credibility a lot better than this.

I do not buy your story and your plea of being just a hunter & a friend of Adam. You owe yourself some hard truths and you need to stop assumiung that we in AR are dumb enough to swallow rubbish! I get really mad when people try to pull the wool over everyones eye and pretend to be doing them a favour! I always liked Lincoln's saying "You cannot fool all the people all the time"!!

Thanks to Saeed & AR members for exposing this sad issue in such detail. I hope my first African safari will be better than this. It will definitly not be through or with Adam, Mark or Wayne / Tim.

I guess I am lucky to have a good friend who has invited me on a 2 on 1 in Zim in 2013. I know my money will be well spent.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11020 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have read every post on this topic and I must say, people are dragging this on longer than it should be.

Here is what I see.

Adam has excepted that he made a mistake in sending the trophy fees, at least he admitted hes mistake which not many people would do and we all make mistakes.
He gave back hes commission plus a lot more, what else do you want the guy to do? Not going into too much detail no matter what a Ph tells you one knows the differnece between right and wrong. Yes he was vulnerable but he knew what he was doing and I agree that he is the victim here to a certain extent.

The main culprit here is the PH and the outfitter, a simple fact is if they kept their end of the bargain none of this would be happening.The PH is a disgrace as well as the outfitter.

Due to certain reasons known to all of us I strongly suggest that we close this topic as certain people will be in a lot of trouble.

Posts: 52 | Location: TANZANIA | Registered: 16 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by All Gone:
I have been a member for less than a year.In that time i have learned many things about hunting in Africa from those who post here. I did not post questions here because after reading everything i could on here i thought that i was ready for Africa.

All Gone

I would like to start of with that I have booked with Adam before and will do it again.

The low point on this safari is the bribe, to bribe a person that makes a 100 bucks a month is probably the easiest/cheapest thing to do in the whole of Africa and thats just why you shouldnt do it!!!. But did you not ever think about a wounded buff that no other people/ph:s or children would be notified about that lives and hunt that area??

Would you have made that bribe in America for lets say a brown bear ?

Im sorry but your post about giving the money away to Wounded Warrior project just feel like you want to get the AR crowd on your side and very sleezy.

About your problems to get in contact with Adam could probably be true because he is out hunting Tanz several months a year but thats why he has alot of people working for him. I have NEVER talked to Adam over the phone or any of his crew except once when I called Mark in the middle of night and told him to contact my PH to say I would run a day late.

Im sorry but in my eyes you and your PH made some really big mistakes on this trip. Did Adam do wrong ? Sure, he did not deliver the experience that you wanted but IMHO he has also been trying to correct it.

Tim seems worthless and on that we agree on and also my first safari to Africa were a bad trip that ended with me giving my PH 0 US in tip. Sometimes it just doesnt click..

Take care

AD

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
My real issue is with the lawyer Dawnroar.

Why did you bring up the issue of the lost buffalo first?
How did you know about it?
Why are you not holding Adam responsible for forgetting to hold the trophy fee when he knew that the elephant was a calf?
Why are you not holding Adam responsible for not ensuring that the client got to hunt with the correct PH rather than a black listed one?
Why are you not holding Adam & Wayne responsible for not communicating with each other in the best interst of the client - firstly when Tim was assigned to the safari and secondly when the elephant was shot & it was obviously a BIG problem?
Why are you not askng about Mark's first couple of post & its innuendos?
Why are you still not asking Adam to take 50% of the responsibility for the various failures on his part to provide the best service to his client?
Why are you brushing off the problem as "Adam made some mistakes"?
Is failing to provide the contracted services and using a black listed PH who beaks the law just "some mistakes"?
Is passing on the offer of substituted ivory just "some mistake"?
Is exposing the client to Lacey act culpability just "some mistake"?

As a lawyer I thought you would have exhibited your professional credibility a lot better than this.

I do not buy your story and your plea of being just a hunter & a friend of Adam. You owe yourself some hard truths and you need to stop assumiung that we in AR are dumb enough to swallow rubbish! I get really mad when people try to pull the wool over everyones eye and pretend to be doing them a favour! I always liked Lincoln's saying "You cannot fool all the people all the time"!!

Thanks to Saeed & AR members for exposing this sad issue in such detail. I hope my first African safari will be better than this. It will definitly not be through or with Adam, Mark or Wayne / Tim.

I guess I am lucky to have a good friend who has invited me on a 2 on 1 in Zim in 2013. I know my money will be well spent.

A few years ago, the illustious Doug Chester was brought to AR by Ray Ray Atkinson to defend Ray Ray when he pulled a bait and switch on a hunter sending him to one area when he contracted a different area. In the end, Ray Ray was at fault as he never had permission to sell quota in the area he sold. Mr. Chester, Esquire, piped in how Ray is a good guy and that Ray was mistreated and how he would defend good old Ray's reputation. All this appeared to be done to quiet down the opposition. It worked for a day or so then people realized that Ray Ray likely put Dougie up to the posts as Dougie has never been back on AR and Ray is still hiding out in the Gunsmithing forums.

All of this to say, it is highly suspicious that good old DawnSoap is a shill or a friend or a convenient go-between that is connected to Adam or the offending PH.

It is pure lawyer-ism. Through up smoke and doubt to get the focus off the problem at hand. It worked for about a day on AR, then the veterans saw the tactic for what it is. A bluff and an attempt to distract.

OK - now for the real issue....

What was it again???

Oh yea, how did Mr. DawnSoap get his info and why did he waste is valuable time ($200 per hour for a real lawyer) on this issue if Mr. Adam is lilly white and in the clear?

AR groupies, you are smart enough to see this for what it is....

Saeed said best in his posts so I will leave my comment to say - what Saeed said....

Posts: 10265 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ndorobo:

The main culprit here is the PH and the outfitter, a simple fact is if they kept their end of the bargain none of this would be happening.The PH is a disgrace as well as the outfitter.

At least in my opinion...it is THE BOOKING AGENT'S JOB TO KNOW who they are booking with and as goes the outfitter so goes the agent. If they DON't KNOW and aren't willing to stake their reputation on the quality of the hunt...DON'T SEND THE HUNTER.

A green African hunter is at the mercy of his host in Africa and especially the PH. The fact that they let a client be at the mercy of these @$$-holes (WD & TL) is my fault with the agent.

I agree he is trying to make it right best he can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36841 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
AG, I hope you are able to get your trophies.

~Ann

Posts: 19231 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
AG, I hope you are able to get your trophies.

There is little doubt judging from this thread that if he has a problem getting the trophies he will add that fact somewhere around page 74 of the thread. It does not appear that Allgone is shy about reporting on the sordid affair.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7610 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This post by DawnRoar was brought to my attention, I thought it was very funny!

"PH says shoot and that is what you do...period."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All Gone,

I would give up on ever getting your trophies. I know it will be tough walking away from that leopard, but this whole deal has the potential to get much, much worse. I can see you walking up to the shipping dock and being met by some very unpleasant USFW people with handcuffs. Take whatever refund you can get, blow up some of the nice photos you took and hang those up on the wall(leave the elephant out of it) and walk away from this with dignity.

Mike

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jamie from ACST is the one shining star in this whole affair. She is on top of things. She e-mailed me yesterday and said everything is on track and going smoothly with my trophys. She explaians how things get done very well and i am thankful for all her hard work.

My CITES permit came last week and is off to the folks who deal with that paper work.

I asked for a copy of the TR2 form.

I do see possible problems if the tusks end up being from a female/calf.

The more i think about this the more i'm leaning towards leaving them their to avoid
anymore problems.

What do you think?

Happy Thanksgiving
AG

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
originally posted by Dawnroar:
"PH says shoot and that is what you do...period."

animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you want opinions, All Gone, Yes, leave them there! I question your values "All Gone" (pun intended). I know that you have had multiple problems with Adams and ACST and the outfitter and the PH, BUT you show lack of judgement and you show lack of character.

While hindsight is 20/20 I would like to think that most of us know that a bribe (even in Africa) is wrong. Further, you sold some elephant skin for ~$100 (are you cheap, innocent or both?) that might be illegally taken, and now, after much proof that your elephant is both immature and possibly a calf or maybe worse, a cow, you still ask if you should bring the ivory back??? And yes, you should know that shooting from a vehicle or boat is wrong.

P.S. Saeed, your quote from DawnRoar is Priceless!!!! Smiler Talk about a bunch of flies on a rotting carcass...

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
animal X2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote