THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    TIPS! The Subject Keeps Coming Up Frequently, Please Help.
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TIPS! The Subject Keeps Coming Up Frequently, Please Help.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
If you find tipping offensive or feel that outfitters are abusing the availability of tips for staff, stand by the strength of your convictions . . . and don't tip. It is not rocket science.

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh Geez. Enough!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:

Therefore tipping for us, is not as optional as Buzz would have us believe.

What exactly is not optional about a tip?

Just as in "Safari" which in and of itself is filled with rich tradition & a certain amount of romance, tipping is AND FOREVER WILL BE woven into the fabric of African Safari hunting.

Geez Mike, you sound like a Lawyer. Big Grin

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3377 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I think a lot of the hand wringing over tipping is guilt driven. I think many would prefer not to tip or leave a relatively insignificant tip but they feel pressured or guilty for lack of a better term and do not want to risk having anyone talking about them, thinking lesser of them or comparing them to someone else . . . so rather than stand by their principles they tip in a less than magnanimous manner, then complain and bitch about the practice of tipping. Maybe they should just man up and if they find the practice of tipping offensive or abused, just . . . not tip. If you are not going to tip magnanimously and without regrets, just . . . don't tip.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think a lot of the hand wringing over tipping is guilt driven. I think many would prefer not to tip or leave a relatively insignificant tip but they feel pressured or guilty for lack of a better term and do not want to risk having anyone talking about them, thinking lesser of them or comparing them to someone else . . . so rather than stand by their principles they tip in a less than magnanimous manner, then complain and bitch about the practice of tipping. Maybe they should just man up and if they find the practice of tipping offensive or abused, just . . . not tip. If you are not going to tip magnanimously and without regrets, just . . . don't tip.

Pretty sure that's aimed at me. I'm only pointing out that NOT tipping, isn't really an option. Not tipping would be like shooting a bunch of stuff, taking its picture then leaving it there....Oh, wait. Cool

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3377 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At some point...like in Mr. Shores example, when there are 15-20 people standing around waiting for a tip, it becomes awkward to say the least. If you don't think so, imagine having the entire restaurant staff standing around your table at the end of the evening smiling and waiting for their tip. You don't tip the kid that carried in the lettuce that morning for your salad, I'm not sure why you would be expected to in Africa and if the waiter/waitress is expected to share tips with the staff behind the scenes then that is their business not mine.

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm only pointing out that NOT tipping, isn't really an option.

. . . that is mental box you have climbed into all by yourself, no one put you in that box.

There is another person on AR who has done a lot of hunting in Africa. I have heard it said that when he booked hunts he would tell the outfitter, "I don't walk, I don't talk, and I don't tip." The outfitters were apparently fine with his conditions since they took his money and he did many hunts in Africa. Others just seem to prefer being followers than leaders. Tipping is an option plain and simple.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I'm only pointing out that NOT tipping, isn't really an option.

. . . that is mental box you have climbed into all by yourself, no one put you in that box.

There is another person on AR who has done a lot of hunting in Africa. I have heard it said that when he booked hunts he would tell the outfitter, "I don't walk, I don't talk, and I don't tip." The outfitters were apparently fine with his conditions since they took his money and he did many hunts in Africa. Others just seem to prefer being followers than leaders. Tipping is an option plain and simple.

I won't even argue that point. But I believe it to be true.

Hell, last year in Tanzania I had a dreadful Safari. The PH and I just were like oil & water. I could not wait to get the hell out of there.

That said, The night before I gathered my thoughts for tipping the staff, I decided to tip the PH what I had planned on prior to even meeting him. The staff all worked hard, the cook busted his ass in a lousy temporary kitchen, the skinners worked on a plank on the ground. The place was poached heavily, the animals all ran from the hunting car. All of that above are not the fault of the PH or the staff. He and I not getting along wasn't his fault or my fault. Just two very different personalities.

I don't have any reason to doubt what Buzz posted, however, I would bet he counts on his tips in his personal budget just as do his PH's and staff.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heym 450/400:
At some point...like in Mr. Shores example, when there are 15-20 people standing around waiting for a tip, it becomes awkward to say the least. If you don't think so, imagine having the entire restaurant staff standing around your table at the end of the evening smiling and waiting for their tip. You don't tip the kid that carried in the lettuce that morning for your salad, I'm not sure why you would be expected to in Africa and if the waiter/waitress is expected to share tips with the staff behind the scenes then that is their business not mine.

Just about perfect comparison
Couldn't say it better

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heym 450/400:

It is not customary or natural in Africa - it is nothing more learned behaviour. American in camp, ring the bell, dog salivates. My suggestion is, learn Spanish. It really throws them off...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My suggestion is, learn Spanish. It really throws them off...

Now that's an original idea!!!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Had a message from someone in the business.

Regardless of what some tell you, that tips are an option, if you do not tip, don't show your face in that camp again.

Another point he raised was that Europeans tend to tip very little, some actually non at all.

Some tend to give some money to an individual they get close too during the hunt, and not others.

He did mention that it has become rather ridiculous, by the fact that a list of individuals is presented to the client with with how much is expected.

He refuses to do that, and shares whatever tip is left with the whole camp staff according to their status.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66928 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am glad to see that some members our speaking out about getting value for their money.It is very easy to get bullied into paying all kinds of high costs.It is not for nothing so many industry people hang around this site.It makes it difficult for a client to criticize anything or speak their true experience.Monitered hunting chat. rotflmo Like a well known poster since banned said years ago here on AR-Don't tip and you will have to watch your back all the way to the airport-if you make it there.I might not agree with that statement but I think you will certainly feel the effects of not tipping.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess I do not mind it other than the fact that it is annoying as hell to have to carry all of that cash. I know I give better than average tips in restaurants and the like here in the states. I think I give better than average tips in Africa.

I can only think of one time that I did not leave a tip in Africa and it was for good reason. We stayed at a guest house in the RSA. While it was a very nice place, every single person who worked there from the owners down were flaming homosexuals. Now before you all go jumping on me for making that comment, I could care less about their sexual preference. The problem was that these guys were militant about it. Their were openly flaunting their sexuality in front of us. Having a guy tongue kiss another guy in front of a little kid is a bit much for me.

What really got me was the cook. I remember his name was Leon. Leon prepared these meals that were visually appealing but had almost no calories on them. The meal that was the final straw for me was a dinner one night. We had HALF of a single chicken wing each, a small spoon of white rice and various colorful flowers covering this. F this BS I thought. I told the PH that I wanted minute of his time. I advised that this was simply not enough food especially after being out walking all day. I want him to take me and my kids to this local Portuguese restaurant. He did.

When we left, I left the boys at the guest house not a single cent. I actually heard Leon say, "Where is my tip?" My response was "probably inside your boyfriend." We drove off.

Leon actually bears a striking resemblance to my oldest son's best friend who happens to be very straight.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I actually heard Leon say, "Where is my tip?" My response was "probably inside your boyfriend." We drove off.

animal

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

As for knowing ahead of time what's "Expected" for a tip so you can figure it into the total cost why not figure into the cost what you're comfortable giving. Look guys you are hiring the safari company to provide a service for you. It's a business deal above all else. You are hiring these folks to take care of you in every way for the duration of your safari and that's wonderful but don't forget there doing exactly the same for every other client. Worrying about how these folks will perceive you after the safari based on your tip is akin to worrying about what the wait staff thought of you on your last nice dinner out.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
"A gentleman knows when and how to tip those who serve him. The unmannered and uncouth do not. Tipping an individual, while not mandatory, should always be done." Wink

A Gentleman's Guide to Tipping

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was once told by a PH in Zim that one fairly famous, black PH tells his clients that they will "give him $1200.00" for his tip.

On my last safari, the recommended tip for the trackers jumped 3 times what I paid in 2003. I had absolutely no problem tipping them that amount (plus a little extra), because of all the hard work they performed on my behalf.

I gave $200.00 to the camp manager and said $100.00 was for her and the rest to be split up among the camp staff that worked for me. The camp manager acted like the $100.00 was way to little to split among the staff. I figured less than 5 people worked directly for me alone (cleaned cabin, fired up hot water, cooked, served meals, skinned buffalo) and $20.00 bucks was a reasonable tip for a 6 day stay.

I guess everyone in a safari camp now expects a "tip" equal to or greater than their weekly salary.

You can go through $2000.00 in tips pretty quickly
nowadays.

For CEOs and the like, a couple thousand does mean ,much, but for the rank and file, that is a lot of money.

I guess on my next safari I will pretend to be German and speak English with a German accent, then there will be no expectation of tips!

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I have become very cynical about tipping culture.

I cannot trust most people to tell me honestly what the fair tip is. Yes i know that there are exceptions.

Most people try to get as much as they can and try harder for more.

Some will try and take everything you have and not be bothered that you are just an average guy like them but with a BIG passion for hunting Africa paying international rates.

What really sickens me is the horrible feeling I have in my gut for days while planning and preparing for the hunt.

On one occasion I planned for 2 years and had a lot of fun planning & preparing every detail. For a $17k trip door to door (including flights), I had the most stress in arriving at a total of $1000 for tips. At the end of it my gut was churning that the expectations were so high that the $1000 total would not be seen as adequate and would not be appreciated.

Now I have decided that since I am a Kiwi and we do not have a tipping culture, I will not plan for tips. If I feel like it, I might give something, but I WILL NOT fret and worry about what is expected.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:

Some will try and take everything you have and not be bothered that you are just an average guy like them but with a BIG passion for hunting Africa paying international rates.

Please elaborate on this . . . how exactly do they "try to get as much as they can" and "try to take everything you have"? Have you been physically threatened? Held hostage? Perhaps it is just a bit of hyperbole.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
On one occasion I planned for 2 years and had a lot of fun planning & preparing every detail. For a $17k trip door to door (including flights), I had the most stress in arriving at a total of $1000 for tips. At the end of it my gut was churning that the expectations were so high that the $1000 total would not be seen as adequate and would not be appreciated

If that's what you budgeted to tip then so be it...you should be at peace with that and who gives a sh*t if "they" don't think it's adequate. Don't let somethin like that ruin your experience.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Over the years that this subject has been batted around, and it is not just an African issue, but has its effects on hunts WorldWide, people don't seem to really look at how things got to the point they are, or why it is not going to go away.

Also hunters do not want to address the idea that they are the ones that got things into this shape, and most do not want to acknowledge the concept that American hunters are the ones that set the precedent for the whole "Tipping" issue.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been only told what to tip once. It was in Burkina Faso and the guy who was the facilitor/translator said he should be tipped $800.

This is a guy who collected me at the airport, dropped me off at the hotel, told me he was going to take me out to dinner but forgot, drove with me to camp and drove me back to taxidermist and airport wanted to be tipped $800. He never served as translator for me but he was around camp thru the hunt.

He also told me what I should tip staff and my ph. He expected a bigger tip than my ph who got me a wild lion. His demanding of a tip p@ssed me off.

I tipped everyone and told him I would tip him at the airport. I tipped him $150 or $200. I really did not like being told he expected to be tipped $800 and other hunters had tipped him that much. He is no longer with the outfitter so American hunters are spared him - he may be pedling his services to French hunters.

I think he also served as a facilitator of women for European hunters as he stopped on the way to the airport to talk to some working girls.

I was just p@ssed of at him enough that I felt that I did not tip my translator and another translator in camp enough - I gave them the recommended amount and gear.

I thought about it a while and felt bad that this fellow had impacted my tipping of people who had helped me significantly on the hunt. Arjun Reddy was kind enough to tip the 2 guys some additional $$ for me a year later and I paid him.

I don't think anyone who tells me they expect to get $x tip from me would ever get it.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I cannot trust most people to tell me honestly what the fair tip is. Yes i know that there are exceptions.

Naki,

I'd be very interested also in how you came to these conclusions. Also I feel your extreme angst that you described over whether your tip would be perceived as adequate is unwarranted.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The easiest thing to do is simply purchase a hunting lease and hire your own PH. Then there is no pressure to tip, no pressure to shoot something you don't want, and no angst on what the staff is saying behind your back.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
This thread really annoys me.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:

Please elaborate on this . . . how exactly do they "try to get as much as they can" and "try to take everything you have"? Have you been physically threatened? Held hostage? Perhaps it is just a bit of hyperbole.

What is there to elaborate on? Naki doesn't come from someplace where money falls from the sky.What he is saying makes a lot of sense.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
This thread really annoys me.

Andrew,

you shouldnt.

i will quote only few words of your last season report and that says a lot to me.

...``... I would further go to state that the operators and PHs that are frequent posters on AR represent some of the very best of hunting in Africa today. ...``...

Andrew: you are a man i wish i will meet if i ever go back to Africa, you are doing the best and we all know on the continent there is stuff we do not know ... or trying to avoid to know.
when i lived and hunted in CAR i ve seen lot but i was few decades ago. you are on the paradise but you worked and still work your butt for it.

keep the good job and fun.

Phil

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
I don't think Naki is off base.

When I climbed Kilimanjaro a few years ago, the staff sang and danced and did everything African to get tip money.

I've had Zim staff throw tip money at my feet and say, "More."

I've had one low life Zim PH keep the tip money and tell the staff the cheap American client left nothing.

I've had numerous PHs tell me the expected tip--sometimes before the hunt starts.

One young PH years ago told me he (and his boss) will save bigger animals (such as a 44" buff) for wealthy clients who will tip more.

All in all I've enjoyed each trip over the pond and this summer will see one or two more hunts there. It's all part of the game. Before the hunt I budget for tips. If accepted, fine. If not, fine.

Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Naki doesn't come from someplace where money falls from the sky.

Is there such a place where money grow on trees or rains from the sky?

Naki and others like him are of the opinion that tipping is an unacceptable practice and they are entitled to that opinion.

What is irritating is when someone claims to be what he is not.

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

Naki and others like him are of the opinion that tipping is an unacceptable practice and they are entitled to that opinion.

No, Naki has said that he does not mind tipping.He is just asking questions as to where his money might go.Something that some find difficult to accept.Isn't it HIS money? Should he only be allowed to post positive experiences of his trip? What is it with your little insult? Are you aiming for peer approval or are you just a bully?

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
I think I agree with Shootaway.

OH MY GOD!! WHAT DID I JUST WRITE??

Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
This has nothing to do with Africa but I have only ever tipped twice in my life
I was in the Navy over in Hawaii for a RIMPAC exercise 20 odd years ago
the first time was when a group of us went out for dinner and a few drinks some where near Pearl Harbour and had a shit hot night with beer flowing freely and laughs aplenty
at the end of the night we ponied up a far chunk of change to leave for the "serving wench" as a tip
Apparently it wasn't enough and she felt she deserved more and created a hell of a fuss bagging the shit out of us cheap arsed Aussies, she ended up unemployed later that night

the second time was when we were organizing the engineering dept's Piston Broke Social Club function
About 75 of us descended on the Pecos River Cafe (I think it was called) and dropped a few grand on the bar and told ol'e mate to let us know when it was running low
Ol'e mate organized a feed (he didn't understand the eaters are cheaters concept) and some much appreciated entertainment
anyway all and sundry had had a enjoyable time and we left a tip that was bigger that the bar bill for putting up with us and going beyond what was expected

Australians might not tip as a general rule but we love a good piss up and don't mind leaving a 6 pack or 2 with the host

Danger and Death dance to the wild music of the gale, and when it is night they dance with a fiercer abandon, as if to allay the fears that beset the sailorman who feel their touch but see them not

George H Grant

Posts: 20 | Location: Lost in the Queensland Mulga  | Registered: 27 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

No, Naki has said that he does not mind tipping.He is just asking questions as to where his money might go.Something that some find difficult to accept.Isn't it HIS money? Should he only be allowed to post positive experiences of his trip? What is it with your little insult? Are you aiming for peer approval or are you just a bully?

Nope - not a bully, just stating facts.

Did I say HE (or anybody else for that matter) HAD to tip?

His opinion is just as valid as anyone else's so what's the big deal about that?

Realistically though, he is opposed to tipping since disassociating himself from his origins (now a Kiwi) he now feels he should rally with his current "compatriots" way of life Big Grin

"Now I have decided that since I am a Kiwi and we do not have a tipping culture, I will not plan for tips. If I feel like it, I might give something, but I WILL NOT fret and worry about what is expected".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tend to agree with Fulvio. Naki now feels as though he has license not to tip as he is now living in a culture where it isn't woven into the societal fabric.

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Administrator
posted Hide Post
For those who say tips are optional.

Just look at how many hunt offers we have here that actually mention that GRATUITIES ARE NOT INCLUDED! it comes right along with trophy preparations and other services one needs for a hunt.

What does that tell you?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66928 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Bingo Saeed

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.

“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone should offer a hunt and include tips in the daily rate. See if it appeals more.

Posts: 133 | Location: Eskimo Point - CANADA | Registered: 23 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Savikataaq Jr:
Someone should offer a hunt and include tips in the daily rate. See if it appeals more.

They have been around for years in some parts of Africa. Cool

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Never seen Daily rate includes tips

“ Hávamál”