THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zahir Mulla of Usangu Safaris Reemerges in Tanzania Under
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zahir Mulla of Usangu Safaris Reemerges in Tanzania Under
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The clients that will be affected will be your future or should unsay lack of future clients.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1074 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EuroAfroGroup:
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
quote:
quote:
Yep. Just made all this up. Wasted my time sullied my reputation. I guess I just what?...needed attention.

Complete BullShit.

Tiem to start Posting.

Jeff

I can post email from tawico today here if you like.

Feel Free. I agree with the content I am sure. What is doesn't explain is where the $38,800 went. Also the money was paid on behlh of one of your many jilted debtors to TAWICO who I reimbured. Post what you like. You are not going to strengten you case or come out any better. Post it and let the people here decide for themselves. Remember I posted emails from TAWICO, Jack Brittingham and their accountant that you Zahir Mulla paid nothing of the $38,800 you scraped off of me. Post Away.
Jeff

The email from tawico confirmed payment was made on behalf usangu, and no payment was paid directly by Jeff to tawico. I stated earlier in the post that to my understanding your hunt was covered without you having to pay tawico. This information was confirmed today by tawico.

On this matter, I will go by the information I have from tawico. I am not going to post any information I make with others. People can believe what they want to believe. In the end, I do believe I will prove that I will make things right for those affected.

What matters to me are clients who are affected, and that I do my best to make it right.

I agree witth you Zahir! The only question that remains is specifically WHERE DID MY $38,000 go? The money paid by TAWICO was repaid to one of you many debtors. You also still owe this same gentelman $250,000K yourself personally.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the end, I do believe I will prove that I will make things right for those affected.

What matters to me are clients who are affected, and that I do my best to make it right.[/QUOTE

Read your bullshit lies posted today. All you want is to find more victims. If you REALLY wanted to do right, you would not misrepresent things here.

I knew Jeff was wasting his time even attempting to deal with a common thief like you.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by EuroAfroGroup:

The email from tawico confirmed payment was made on behalf usangu, and no payment was paid directly by Jeff to tawico. I stated earlier in the post that to my understanding your hunt was covered without you having to pay tawico. This information was confirmed today by tawico.

On this matter, I will go by the information I have from tawico. I am not going to post any information I make with others. People can believe what they want to believe. In the end, I do believe I will prove that I will make things right for those affected.

What matters to me are clients who are affected, and that I do my best to make it right.

I agree witth you Zahir! The only question that remains is specifically WHERE DID MY $38,000 go? The money paid by TAWICO was repaid to one of you many debtors. You also still owe this same gentelman $250,000K yourself personally.

Jeff

Per information you supplied us, $22,000 was paid to usangu. The question was whether your hunt was honored as contracted. I did mention before that your hunt was honored as contracted without you paying extra. Today I received confirmation that tawico honored your hunt without you paying extra.

Posts: 152 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 17 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will continue to say those affected can contact us with relevant information. We will do our level best to make it right.

Posts: 152 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 17 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by EuroAfroGroup:

Jeff

Per information you supplied us, $22,000 was paid to usangu. The question was whether your hunt was honored as contracted. I did mention before that your hunt was honored as contracted without you paying extra. Today I received confirmation that tawico honored your hunt without you paying extra.

AGAIN...Where did $38,800 disappear to? I paid 102K collectively with the Mulla Family collective being the recipients.

You are quite convienent in blurring the the lines between the Mullas and who is responsible for what when it suits you.

Old management, new management...All Mullas all the time.

jeff

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
some fools don't know when it is time to beat a hasty retreat and STFU!!! this audience is not stupid enough to believe the ongoing line of bullshit being sold here.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13172 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course no one believes his line of BS. But it is so much fun messing with him.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Posts: 697 | Location: Dublin, Georgia | Registered: 19 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long it will be before this crook finds some scumbag to sell hunts for him here in the US.

The nerve of this guy is amazing. F'ing low life.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The 9 pages of "publicity" so far registered with over 9700 hits, should already be quite sufficient to deter anyone from the USA in particular to want to risk any business dealings with EAG.

His next marketing venue would likely be Russia. I wonder if he has heard of the late Litvinenko and the effects of Polonium 210. coffee

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
A dip and pack just could not be done with this twat's skin. It is just too damn thick for the salt to penetrate. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if anything new on this?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I did not expect anything to come out of this.

The only reason Zahir came over was damage control, as someone else posted the heads up to avoid their new company.

I have said it before, and I wll repeat it here.

With so many great and honest individuals running safari companies, I will avoid ANYONE with a shady history.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pigslayer:
quote:
Originally posted by samir:
quote:
Mulla plans to operate safaris in these hunting blocks and told me that he will use the profits from those safaris to make his past clients whole.....

bsflag

yea !! me too !

another shyster re-invents himself as a charlaton !

animal

Wait you guys have it all wrong!!!! I am pulling for Zahir!!!!

Then maybe I can get the $40,000 he FUCKED me out of.

Jeff

bwana,

i'm all for you getting your money back also. plus interest and punitive damages.

lets just pray that zahir doesn't defraud another victim for that to happen.

it makes me sick to my stomach thinking of your loss.

all the luck to you !

If u want missing trophies,stolen trophies,crap mounts or replacement minature trophies .....use KARL HUMAN TAXIDERMY in east london, south africa.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this the Zahir Mulla you were talking about?

This is the same Zahir that promised me extensive email communication and making a plan by April 5, 2013.

Guess what? No Love....

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not surprising.

The stench of his criminal activity comes right through the computer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hate to bring this up again..sorry Larry, Jeff and others that were affected.

BUT IF anyone is interested there is a hunting report posted recently by The Hunting Report for a July 1 thru 9, 2013 safari IF anyone wants to invest the $0.99 to retrieve it..just FYI.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks brother.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DATE AND PLACE OF HUNT
Report ID: 9233 Weapon Used: Rifle How Hunt Was Conducted? Guided
Date of Hunt: July 1, 2013 to July 9, 2013
Place of Hunt: Tanzania -
Hunt Area: Kimisi

OUTFITTER, GUIDE AND BOOKING AGENT DETAILS
Outfitter (or safari company): EuroAfro Group. P. O. Box 21189; Dar es Salaam; Tanzania; Tel. 011 +255-22-212-5091; Email: info@euroafrogroup.com; Web www.hunt-tanzania.com/
Personal Guide (if any): Gamshad Gamdust
Booking Agent (if any):
Trip Arrangements
(if self-guided):
License Required:

GAME DESCRIPTION
Major Game Animals Taken:

Game Sought But Not Taken: Buffalo, Cape - Availability: few animals / heavily poached and reclusive

Game Condition Comments: There were abundant eland, average zebra, waterbuck and impala. No warthog/wildebeest/hartebeest/lion/elephant. I saw one hippo and one croc in the lake over 11 days. Evidence for leopard was present.

SERVICE RATINGS (excellent, good, fair or poor)
Quality of Outfit: Fair Guide/PH Ability: Excellent
Condition of Camp: Fair Condition of Equipment: Good
Quality of Food: Good Trophy Care: N/A
Name of Airline: KLM / PrecisionAir / Auric air Airline Service: Good
Airline Comments: Good service to Dar Es Salaam via KLM, good service to Mwanza via Precision Air and to Bukoba via Auric Air

COSTS
Hunting Fees: Amount: $18000
Trophy Fees: None (no animals taken) Amount: $0
Permits/Licenses: Amount: $0
Commercial Airfares: Amount: $10000
Charter Airfares: Amount: $0
Other Costs: Amount: $0
Total: $0

SUMMARY REMARKS

SUMMARY REMARKS
Problems of Hunt: This is a new area that has been with Euroafro Group for the last two years. They have been doing anti-poaching and creating a new camp area during that time. Unfortunately, their efforts have been overwhelmed by the intensity of the poaching and a failure to aggressively address road conditions and poaching. The buffs were limited to a few Dugga boys that basically moved very little during the day, staying in thick undergrowth and making the hunting very difficult. My PH, a very experienced hunter who I have known for more than seven years and quality trackers could not make it happen. The density of both simple foot snares and their bigger brothers, thick wire neck snares were not to be believed. We probably took down over 250 of these in the nine days we hunted and arrested at least six people involved in poaching, several from Rwanda, and trespassing with grazing cattle on the concession. This is a beautiful area with a large centrally located lake and abundant hills, valleys and open areas, just very few animals. We saw two small herds of buffalo, less than twenty, and good quality buffalo bulls that were exceedingly hard to approach and confined themselves to thick undergrowth and ravines during the day. In nine days, I was on the sticks only twice, once with a bull and calf in tow (I can only imagine the cow had been snared) that delayed a decision to shoot because of the calf and a rear quartering left sided try that was questionable in my mind and resulted in a miss. If you want to dig out Dugga boys, this is your spot. There aren't many, but when we got a look, they were mostly 40" or better. The proportion of bulls to cows and calves was surprising and may reflect to vulnerability of the females and young to the snare techniques the poachers were using. Regardless, the seeds for recovery and improvement are there with good management, but do the current concession holders have the time and resources to make it happen? It could be great, but time will tell. Despite having the area for two years, the camp was about half done in regards to the mess area and they were just installing the generator and electric lines while I was there.
Highlights of Hunt: Catching poachers, having the game scouts shoot at them and seeing African justice played out in the field. This is an amazing area and I could imagine a hunting paradise. Working with my old friend, Gamshad, and his trackers, who were tireless in their pursuit of the buffalo, even though the rewards were disappointing. The camp staff was very good. Instead of having a very expensive charter flight, we were able to use commercial flights and drive from Bukoba to the camp with a very exciting 4-5 hour trip.
Equipment Recommendations: Patience.
Would You Recommend This Hunt to a Friend? n/a
Why? Not at this time, unless all you wanted was eland and some plains game. The buffalo are going to be more challenging than Masai Land and fewer in number. To get a license for eland, it requires a 16 day hunt and as there are no lions or elephant, there may be a more economical way to get the trophies. Back to back ten day hunts for buff would probably be better, as you need to be very patient to find your trophy. In a few years, with good anti-poaching efforts, this could be a hidden jewel for hunting, just not now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.huntingreport.com/r...?RequestTimeout=1000

Don't know if this will work..2nd one down.If not go to the Hunting report and do a Hunt report search and plug in Tanzania under Country.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
DATE AND PLACE OF HUNT
Report ID: 9233 Weapon Used: Rifle How Hunt Was Conducted? Guided
Date of Hunt: July 1, 2013 to July 9, 2013
Place of Hunt: Tanzania -
Hunt Area: Kimisi

OUTFITTER, GUIDE AND BOOKING AGENT DETAILS
Outfitter (or safari company): EuroAfro Group. P. O. Box 21189; Dar es Salaam; Tanzania; Tel. 011 +255-22-212-5091; Email: info@euroafrogroup.com; Web www.hunt-tanzania.com/
Personal Guide (if any): Gamshad Gamdust
Booking Agent (if any):
Trip Arrangements
(if self-guided):
License Required:

GAME DESCRIPTION
Major Game Animals Taken:

Game Sought But Not Taken: Buffalo, Cape - Availability: few animals / heavily poached and reclusive

Game Condition Comments: There were abundant eland, average zebra, waterbuck and impala. No warthog/wildebeest/hartebeest/lion/elephant. I saw one hippo and one croc in the lake over 11 days. Evidence for leopard was present.

SERVICE RATINGS (excellent, good, fair or poor)
Quality of Outfit: Fair Guide/PH Ability: Excellent
Condition of Camp: Fair Condition of Equipment: Good
Quality of Food: Good Trophy Care: N/A
Name of Airline: KLM / PrecisionAir / Auric air Airline Service: Good
Airline Comments: Good service to Dar Es Salaam via KLM, good service to Mwanza via Precision Air and to Bukoba via Auric Air

COSTS
Hunting Fees: Amount: $18000
Trophy Fees: None (no animals taken) Amount: $0
Permits/Licenses: Amount: $0
Commercial Airfares: Amount: $10000
Charter Airfares: Amount: $0
Other Costs: Amount: $0
Total: $0

SUMMARY REMARKS

SUMMARY REMARKS
Problems of Hunt: This is a new area that has been with Euroafro Group for the last two years. They have been doing anti-poaching and creating a new camp area during that time. Unfortunately, their efforts have been overwhelmed by the intensity of the poaching and a failure to aggressively address road conditions and poaching. The buffs were limited to a few Dugga boys that basically moved very little during the day, staying in thick undergrowth and making the hunting very difficult. My PH, a very experienced hunter who I have known for more than seven years and quality trackers could not make it happen. The density of both simple foot snares and their bigger brothers, thick wire neck snares were not to be believed. We probably took down over 250 of these in the nine days we hunted and arrested at least six people involved in poaching, several from Rwanda, and trespassing with grazing cattle on the concession. This is a beautiful area with a large centrally located lake and abundant hills, valleys and open areas, just very few animals. We saw two small herds of buffalo, less than twenty, and good quality buffalo bulls that were exceedingly hard to approach and confined themselves to thick undergrowth and ravines during the day. In nine days, I was on the sticks only twice, once with a bull and calf in tow (I can only imagine the cow had been snared) that delayed a decision to shoot because of the calf and a rear quartering left sided try that was questionable in my mind and resulted in a miss. If you want to dig out Dugga boys, this is your spot. There aren't many, but when we got a look, they were mostly 40" or better. The proportion of bulls to cows and calves was surprising and may reflect to vulnerability of the females and young to the snare techniques the poachers were using. Regardless, the seeds for recovery and improvement are there with good management, but do the current concession holders have the time and resources to make it happen? It could be great, but time will tell. Despite having the area for two years, the camp was about half done in regards to the mess area and they were just installing the generator and electric lines while I was there.
Highlights of Hunt: Catching poachers, having the game scouts shoot at them and seeing African justice played out in the field. This is an amazing area and I could imagine a hunting paradise. Working with my old friend, Gamshad, and his trackers, who were tireless in their pursuit of the buffalo, even though the rewards were disappointing. The camp staff was very good. Instead of having a very expensive charter flight, we were able to use commercial flights and drive from Bukoba to the camp with a very exciting 4-5 hour trip.
Equipment Recommendations: Patience.
Would You Recommend This Hunt to a Friend? n/a
Why? Not at this time, unless all you wanted was eland and some plains game. The buffalo are going to be more challenging than Masai Land and fewer in number. To get a license for eland, it requires a 16 day hunt and as there are no lions or elephant, there may be a more economical way to get the trophies. Back to back ten day hunts for buff would probably be better, as you need to be very patient to find your trophy. In a few years, with good anti-poaching efforts, this could be a hidden jewel for hunting, just not now.

Thanks Larry..No Suprises here!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
18 large and no animals taken. Damn I am shocked....

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeff

28k including 10k airfare.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeff

You guys are failing to see the positive in this. At least the client doesn't have to worry about getting his trophies shipped!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff

You guys are failing to see the positive in this. At least the client doesn't have to worry about getting his trophies shipped!

Or even getting them released!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call me cynical but why does this not surprise me in the least?

I wonder how many of the old clients that were hosed have been made whole? My guess it is a number equal to the number of animals taken on this safari.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Call me cynical but why does this not surprise me in the least?

I wonder how many of the old clients that were hosed have been made whole? My guess it is a number equal to the number of animals taken on this safari.

Actually, with so many honest and reputable outfitters around, why would anyone even dream of hunting with people who have such a bad reputation/

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I totally agree Saeed. Unfortunately, some buyers are not aware of the reputation of who they just booked with.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FROM THE HUNTING REPORT

I have just received the first report on a hunt in Tanzania, with Euroafro Group. You'll recall I reported last December (Article 2991) that Zahir Mulla, formerly of the now-defunct Usangu Safaris, had remerged in the safari industry with a new company named Euroafro Group and had secured two concessions that had been leftover in the allocation process. This means either no one qualified to get the areas or no one applied for them. Those areas were Kimisi Game Reserve in western Tanzania and Liparamba Game Reserve in the far south. At the time, Mulla told me Kimisi, which borders Rwanda in the west and Burigi Game Reserve in the east, held a number of species, including buffalo, elephant, lion, leopard, eland, sitatunga, roan, topi, crocodile, hippo and zebra. So, how does Mulla's report jibe with the first hunter report I received on a safari there?

Emery Reynolds hunted Kimisi the first nine days of July with PH Gamshad Gamdust. His report is rather mixed. Reynolds was after a Cape buffalo, which he failed to take. He says the buffalo have been heavily poached in Kimisi and are reclusive, move very little by day and keep to cover. On the plus side, the dagga boys he did see were mostly 40-inchers or better. There was also a high ratio of bulls to cows and calves, which he thinks may reflect the vulnerability of the latter to the poaching techniques used in that area.

"If you want to dig out dagga boys, this is your spot," he says. However, he warns the hunting is very tough. "My PH, a very experienced hunter I have known for more than seven years, and his quality trackers could not make it happen. We saw two small herds of buffalo, less than 20. Good quality bulls were exceedingly hard to approach and confined themselves to thick undergrowth and ravines during the day. In nine days, I was on the sticks only twice."

As for the other game in the area, Reynolds says he found abundant eland, average zebra, waterbuck and impala. He saw no warthog, wildebeest, hartebeest, lion or elephant. "I saw one hippo and one croc in the lake over 11 days. Evidence of leopard was present," he writes.

His assessment is not necessarily a bad reflection on Euroafro Group. Reynolds says they have been doing anti-poaching, but the intensity of poaching activities is perhaps overwhelming and needs aggressive attention. During his nine days in the field he says his hunting team recovered more than 250 foot and neck snares. The highlight of his hunt, he says, was participating in the tracking and arresting of six people, some from Rwanda, who were poaching and/or trespassing and grazing cattle on the concession.

Reynolds' final assessments are that Kimisi is a beautiful concession with great promise if Mulla can get the poaching under control. "In a few years, with good anti-poaching efforts," he says, "this could be a hidden jewel for hunting, just not now." Right now he does not recommend it for most hunters. He says you can certainly take eland and some plains game, but the buffalo is challenging and requires great patience. He says the camp staff was very good. Another plus is that the concession is a four- to five-hour drive from Bukoba, which you can fly into on a commercial flight rather than an expensive charter.

I know of three other Hunting Report subscribers who are scheduled to hunt Kimisi this month and next. I spoke with one of them, who said he has no expectations for this safari and sees it as more of an exploratory adventure. He has taken three lions in the past and numerous buffalo and plains game. He points out that Reynolds' hunt was at the very beginning of the season and at a time of year when the grass tends to be green and high. Two months and a few grass burns can make a difference in seeing animals and being able to conduct successful stalks, he says. He promised me a report, which I will pass on to you.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is a perfect example of what I have been saying before.

Anytime you see more than ONE negative report about an outfitter, give him a wide birth, and don't touch him.

one of us
posted Hide Post
For those of you not in the loop, ZM is also involved and connected to Green Miles Safaris, a group of like minded people of similar ethics and character.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanamich:
For those of you not in the loop, ZM is also involved and connected to Green Miles Safaris, a group of like minded people of similar ethics and character.

Aren't the same people also involved in another company by the name of guinea fowl or something?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Aren't the same people also involved in another company by the name of guinea fowl or something?

Francolin Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
FROM THE HUNTING REPORT

I have just received the first report on a hunt in Tanzania, with Euroafro Group. You'll recall I reported last December (Article 2991) that Zahir Mulla, formerly of the now-defunct Usangu Safaris, had remerged in the safari industry with a new company named Euroafro Group and had secured two concessions that had been leftover in the allocation process. This means either no one qualified to get the areas or no one applied for them. Those areas were Kimisi Game Reserve in western Tanzania and Liparamba Game Reserve in the far south. At the time, Mulla told me Kimisi, which borders Rwanda in the west and Burigi Game Reserve in the east, held a number of species, including buffalo, elephant, lion, leopard, eland, sitatunga, roan, topi, crocodile, hippo and zebra. So, how does Mulla's report jibe with the first hunter report I received on a safari there?

Emery Reynolds hunted Kimisi the first nine days of July with PH Gamshad Gamdust. His report is rather mixed. Reynolds was after a Cape buffalo, which he failed to take. He says the buffalo have been heavily poached in Kimisi and are reclusive, move very little by day and keep to cover. On the plus side, the dagga boys he did see were mostly 40-inchers or better. There was also a high ratio of bulls to cows and calves, which he thinks may reflect the vulnerability of the latter to the poaching techniques used in that area.

"If you want to dig out dagga boys, this is your spot," he says. However, he warns the hunting is very tough. "My PH, a very experienced hunter I have known for more than seven years, and his quality trackers could not make it happen. We saw two small herds of buffalo, less than 20. Good quality bulls were exceedingly hard to approach and confined themselves to thick undergrowth and ravines during the day. In nine days, I was on the sticks only twice."

As for the other game in the area, Reynolds says he found abundant eland, average zebra, waterbuck and impala. He saw no warthog, wildebeest, hartebeest, lion or elephant. "I saw one hippo and one croc in the lake over 11 days. Evidence of leopard was present," he writes.

His assessment is not necessarily a bad reflection on Euroafro Group. Reynolds says they have been doing anti-poaching, but the intensity of poaching activities is perhaps overwhelming and needs aggressive attention. During his nine days in the field he says his hunting team recovered more than 250 foot and neck snares. The highlight of his hunt, he says, was participating in the tracking and arresting of six people, some from Rwanda, who were poaching and/or trespassing and grazing cattle on the concession.

Reynolds' final assessments are that Kimisi is a beautiful concession with great promise if Mulla can get the poaching under control. "In a few years, with good anti-poaching efforts," he says, "this could be a hidden jewel for hunting, just not now." Right now he does not recommend it for most hunters. He says you can certainly take eland and some plains game, but the buffalo is challenging and requires great patience. He says the camp staff was very good. Another plus is that the concession is a four- to five-hour drive from Bukoba, which you can fly into on a commercial flight rather than an expensive charter.

I know of three other Hunting Report subscribers who are scheduled to hunt Kimisi this month and next. I spoke with one of them, who said he has no expectations for this safari and sees it as more of an exploratory adventure. He has taken three lions in the past and numerous buffalo and plains game. He points out that Reynolds' hunt was at the very beginning of the season and at a time of year when the grass tends to be green and high. Two months and a few grass burns can make a difference in seeing animals and being able to conduct successful stalks, he says. He promised me a report, which I will pass on to you.

I will be taking the under on this hunt....

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Francolin Safaris

Thank you, that is the one.

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Why does it not surprise me that Zahir is still ripping off people . thumbdown

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.huntingreport.com/t...s_details.cfm?id=758

47 inch buff from Kimisi in hunting report..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:

Even if they shoot a 50 buffalo and a 100 pound elephant i will never in this life hunt with this crook again and Hunting Report shoud be ashamed of what they did.

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Indi:
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:

Even if they shoot a 50 buffalo and a 100 pound elephant i will never in this life hunt with this crook again and Hunting Report shoud be ashamed of what they did.

I hear you Indi..not meant to be an endorsement on my part..just forwarding what I find. This fellow Brossia had a better hunt than the guy before..3 buff, roan, eland, waterbuck, bushbuck, reedbuck, impala, topi and duiker.

Pics show that quite a bit of burning has been done and I wonder if they are pulling in game from the neighboring Burigi GR would be my guess.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote by ZM "we will do our level best"...isn't that the same thing O.J. Simpson stated about finding the "real killer"? Some people just need flushed down the human toilet.

Dutch