THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zahir Mulla of Usangu Safaris Reemerges in Tanzania Under
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zahir Mulla of Usangu Safaris Reemerges in Tanzania Under
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
This thread might be an example to all prospective African hunters.

I have said it before, there are so many honest outfitters and PHs out there, I will NOT, repeat NOT, go on a hunt with any outfitter who causes ANY problems to his clients.

If one instance does occur, and it is resolved to the complete satisfaction of the client.

That is great, and I think the slate should be wiped clean.

But, if it occurs more than once. I would black list that outfitter for good.

I might also add that there are some clients who are of shady character, and do cheat their outfitters and PHs.

They should be named and shamed as well.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67040 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
This thread might be an example to all prospective African hunters.

I have said it before, there are so many honest outfitters and PHs out there, I will NOT, repeat NOT, go on a hunt with any outfitter who causes ANY problems to his clients.

If one instance does occur, and it is resolved to the complete satisfaction of the client.

That is great, and I think the slate should be wiped clean.

But, if it occurs more than once. I would black list that outfitter for good.

I might also add that there are some clients who are of shady character, and do cheat their outfitters and PHs.

We are here to do our best to make things right. A lot of circumstances contributed to what happened that resulted in affected clients.

We are open to any client that was affected and who would be willing to find a way forward to a resolution. What occurred, at least from clients side has been public for a long time.

Some things were not handled properly by various parties. Some clients did not pay trophy fees.

We want to make right for any client who will be interested. In the end we do believe in positive results.

Posts: 152 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 17 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samir:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by samir:
I guess I didn't have it that bad after all. We only ran out out gas twice during the safari.

Did you get the trophies that you hunted?

No. I didn't get the skin from my ETHIOPIN bushbuck and Jamie didn't receive his croc or hippo skin. I did receive a waterbuck that was not mine and Jamie received a croc skull that was not his. My main problem was booking an elephant/lion hunt for the Selous, then having it changed last minute to Burigi(which I agreed to) and finally ending up in Usangu with about 8 other pissed off hunters in camp. I didn't see one elephant, didn't see one lion, but we sure saw a hell of a lot of hunters in the field. Your boy Fronterhouse tried to screw me out of two hunting days and an animal I didn't shoot. He finally returned my money after calling him about ten times and telling him what a piece of shit you and he were. I have to admit he did hang up on me two or three times.

We were all affected by how things transpired, if we can do anything, please feel free to contact us.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:
As it was mentioned, for refunds we will use our profits to make that happen.

An interesting choice of words, "for refunds" would suggest that you are admitting you owe these men something. Then, "we will use our profits to make that happen." would suggest that;
1) You no longer have access to the money these men trusted you with.
2) You expect someone to trust you with more money so that you can pay these men back.
No doubt the latter would require someone who has not seen this "discussion".
Good Luck.

There are clients who were scheduled to hunt in 2008 and 2009 that made a partial deposit and not full payment. Hunts could not take place as areas were now national parks. For those clients we are working with some to continue with their hunts. Some agreed to this option.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EuroAfroGroup:

Some things were not handled properly by various parties.

Reminds me of Bill Clinton: "Mistakes were made."

As my old daddy used to say, you, sir, are slipperier than two green boogers, tied in a knot, and even sweet potatoes, fried in snot.

Who on earth would ever hunt with you?

If there are such folks, then may God help them.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are clients who are giving us the opportunity.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are open to any client that was affected and who would be willing to find a way forward to a resolution

Zahir,

The ONLY forward in my mind is to pay back all the clients who are owed money in FULL before anything else can develop.

You keep saying you want a way forward, this is the shortest one.

Posts: 67040 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted Mar 1, 10:46 PMHide Post
quote:
As it was mentioned, for refunds we will use our profits to make that happen.

An interesting choice of words, "for refunds" would suggest that you are admitting you owe these men something. Then, "we will use our profits to make that happen." would suggest that;
1) You no longer have access to the money these men trusted you with.
2) You expect someone to trust you with more money so that you can pay these men back.
No doubt the latter would require someone who has not seen this "discussion".

Doesn't putting number one and number two together constitute a Ponzi scheme?

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Posts: 697 | Location: Dublin, Georgia | Registered: 19 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
yes

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
A thought to ponder: If they are using profits to pay off clients who had there money stolen by services paid for, then what will they, EuroAfroGroup have left to live on???

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zahir.

I have presented you 40,000 ways forward. Right here in public for the entire hunting world to see. What better way to show your siceity? Perhaps you could slde over to Glitter Gems and borrow 40k worth of Tanzanite as payment. I would of course except gold and US dollars. Making me whole everyone to see is advertising that would be PRICELESS. The ball as we say is in your court.

Closing in on 5000 views and you aren't looking so good.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any client who is affected can contact us with relevant information and we will communicate with each client on individual basis.

we will post information of clients who we came in agreements with if they agree for us to make that information public.

And Jeff can email us the relevant information. We will communicate with clients via email to validate identity of each client who is looking for a way forward.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
We are open to any client that was affected and who would be willing to find a way forward to a resolution

Zahir,

The ONLY forward in my mind is to pay back all the clients who are owed money in FULL before anything else can develop.

You keep saying you want a way forward, this is the shortest one.

We will do what clients prefer as we communicate directly with those clients who choose to do so. On internet forums anyone can post anything. We believe having direct communication with affected clients will be the first positive step.

We have mentioned in here what we are willing to. Any affected client can start direct communications. We will be happy to post the progress we are making.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
Zahir.

I have presented you 40,000 ways forward. Right here in public for the entire hunting world to see. What better way to show your siceity? Perhaps you could slde over to Glitter Gems and borrow 40k worth of Tanzanite as payment. I would of course except gold and US dollars. Making me whole everyone to see is advertising that would be PRICELESS. The ball as we say is in your court.

Closing in on 5000 views and you aren't looking so good.

Jeff

Jeff, please email us the original contact to see exact figures.

one of us
posted Hide Post
So other than the tens of thousands of thousands$$ that you owe, what have you to say about the accusations of hunting in others blocks, shooting leopard at night with spotlight and hunting from a vehicle?

These facts alone should keep anyone from booking a hunt with you........

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zahir: I wish you the best in your new venture. You and I had a small issue at one time and you made it right for me. You were a stand up guy and did the right thing. I'm not hunting anymore but I'm hopeful the safari community gives you the chance to make it this go around.

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanamich:
So other than the tens of thousands of thousands$$ that you owe, what have you to say about the accusations of hunting in others blocks, shooting leopard at night with spotlight and hunting from a vehicle?

These facts alone should keep anyone from booking a hunt with you........

We have to get detailed information from clients to determine the claim of each client. Some agreed to hunt. We believe financial information is private information can only be discussed with clients. Others chose to make it public, which is ok.

As far as hunting at night we don't allow. What PHs or clients do in the field most of the time is not know. As a company we do instruct clients and PHs to practice under the law.

Also We don't believe in disclosing private information of clients or company to third parties.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Moja:
Zahir: I wish you the best in your new venture. You and I had a small issue at one time and you made it right for me. You were a stand up guy and did the right thing. I'm not hunting anymore but I'm hopeful the safari community gives you the chance to make it this go around.

Thank you for the support. A lot of things happened, and we are doing all we can to make things right and successful. For those who knew me well are the ones who are giving us the opportunity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since we were friends(I thought) and you have been a guest in my home, I would assume that would move me to the head of the line.

Should I fill out a deposit slip?

I await your prompt peply.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since we were friends(I thought) and you have been a guest in my home, I would assume that would move me to the head of the line.

Should I fill out a deposit slip?

I await your prompt peply.

Jeff

We have been requesting direct dialogue with you outside public forums. However, you insist we do it public. We cannot make public certain company information. Also, we have been requesting additional information to be sent to us by email.

What we can say is that we are willing to work with affected clients through direct dialogue and come to a certain agreement that is beneficial for both sides. After that we can post information in here on what we have done for affected clients who communicate with us if those clients agree for us to make such information public.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff:

Did Phil get all of his money back?

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bullshit Zahir. I am not concered about any "double secret" company disclosure that cannot be made public. You have the temerity to type that and then insist people trust you and come hunt with you.

No contract is worth the paper it is written on for a solo US citizen in Tanzanian court.

Larry has brought up another point. Phil loaned Usangu Safari's $250,000 USD to pay the backlog of trophy fees for 2005 and 2006. Where did that money go?

Phil spent a pile with a Tanzanian Attorney to try to recoup the dept. Harrun Mulla signed the original contract and Hakim Mulla guaranteed it.

Guess what sportsfans? Everyone FUCKED Phil.

To boot dear old Harrun Mulla threatened Phil's life face to face if Phil did not surrender the contract.

How much more do you want Zahir?

I would seriously consider paying me.

Monday I can start posting parts of your ethics complaint that got you kicked out of SCI. Should make for some lively conversation.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since Moja thinks so highly maybe he will loan you a few hundred thousand.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Zahir and others.

I have been following this forum posting.

At some time a person (Potential hunter) has to cut there losses and send no additional funds (money)and realize the money sent so far are lost. As some one once said you can not get blood from a rock. Zahir has no operating capitol to reimburse any past safari depositors. Weather you like it or not that the way it is.

There are 2 many reputable hunting out fitters in Tanzania to to dwell on one with a poor reputation. And nothing that Zahir can say at this time will change reality or that perception.

I am positive from the various post that there is no way forward in the current discussion.

Zahir needs customers and money to run his operation. The post was started to find customers and money, for this new found rebirth of a safari company, plain and simple. Now posters on here have no intentions of sending any additional money to continue a planned safari from years past.

I have no side in one way or another.

And while I am looking at a safari to Tanzania in the near future, i would not consider this one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1578 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Larry started this thread as a warning that Zahir is back in business under another name.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All information about usangu was public since 2008, and nothing is new on that. Any posts relating to usangu would be what was published in 2007 and 2008.

For those who want to contact us will do what we can to make things right.

We have mentioned what we are willing to do, and we will leave it at that. People have their opinion, but that will not change what we are determined to do.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bullshit Zahir. I am not concered about any "double secret" company disclosure that cannot be made public. You have the temerity to type that and then insist people trust you and come hunt with you.

Larry has brought up another point. Phil loaned Usangu Safari's $250,000 USD to pay the backlog of trophy fees for 2005 and 2006.

Jeff

Jeff, we have asked for you to provide the following:
1. Original contract with usangu.
2. Proof from tawico that you paid again for services.
Instead, you are insisting on posting more information that is nothing new since 2008.

At issue here is not what happened but what was paid by you to usangu and tawico.

About Phil, it has nothing to do with 2005 or 2006. Phil made an agreement with one former owner of usangu to purchase tawico rights.

Usangu and tawico split in 2005 and old owner of usangu along Phil met and discussed the situation with tawico in 2005 and Zahir was not part of that discussion.

All in all, this is discussion about affected clients and how we will proceed. Clients who are willing for dialogue and come up with agreement may contact us.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have posted the proof from TAWICO early in this thread.

I can post wire transfer to you.

Obfuscation.

Look it up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have posted the proof from TAWICO early in this thread.

I can post wire transfer to you.

Obfuscation.

Look it up.

Please email us as well. Also email us the original contract to show exact figures. On the post, I could only see partial information.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff, please email us. We are sure you can post what you will email us.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Thank you for pointing this out. Larry you have provided a service to our members.

Thank you

Thanks Saeed for the correct point of the post.

quote:
Larry started this thread as a warning that Zahir is back in business under another name.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1578 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
Thank you for pointing this out. Larry you have provided a service to our members.

Thank you

Thanks Saeed for the correct point of the post.

quote:

This information has been public for few months now under similar title. On that information we did mention any clients who were affected with usangu situation can contact us to work on ways to make it right.

People in here try to twist that fact. So, this information was not published by Larry first. He burrowed the title from another article.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
What happened to Francoline Safaris?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What happened to Francoline Safaris?

We are not sure. You may want to contact owners of that company to know their status. We are only concerned about our company.

one of us
posted Hide Post
diggin
Roll Eyes

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can anyone say "llamapacker?"

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7572 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
quote:
People in here try to twist that fact. So, this information was not published by Larry first. He burrowed the title from another article.

True enough! But I do have a dog in this fight. I was with the last group in camp that got taken. We thought it odd that we were not met at the airort when we arrived, but a member of your staff came to our Hotel and informed us we would have a delay. We also wondered why our Guns went to camp by bush plane and we went by car. The staff at camp set us straight telling you didn't want us talking to the hunters that were coming out. This was when your Colt Sauer in 300 Win Mag got broken in half when the camp staff used it to poach Buffalo as their was no meat in camp. The same staff that hadn't been paid all season. The ones that done everything they could for us except take us hunting as we never got the license we paid for. The ones that got us back to Dar where we waited 4 days to get our flight changed so we could go home. The 4 days we tried to contact you but some how you were not to be found. The same staff that told us what you and Fronterhouse were up to. The staff showed us the Trophys in the shed that were taken by hunters without license and would never get.
You say you want the people you cheated to contact you? A honest innocent person would be trying to contact them, not the other way around!
I noticed instead of putting your own post on here trying to contact people you waited until the alarm was raised and are now trying to worm your way out of it! A couple days ago I brought up your web page. I could not find anyone on it mentioned by name. I did notice the highest prices I have ever seen. Now I cannot get the web page to come up. Wonder why?
You should be congradulated as your name will be the standard on which other cheats in the Safari bussiness will be measured.
Last but not least, let me know when I can expect the money you cheated me out of?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zahir..better hang it up now and move on to something else!

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:

Right after you pay Jeff and Larry the money owed them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 818 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjbull:
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:

Right after you pay Jeff and Larry the money owed them.

Ya , just after he pays everybody and not only Jeff and Larry!!

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote