THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zahir Mulla of Usangu Safaris Reemerges in Tanzania Under
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zahir Mulla of Usangu Safaris Reemerges in Tanzania Under
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Zahir,

Hi. I have posted on this forum before that I hunted with Usangu prior to its collapse. While on our hunt there were early warning signs of impending issues, like ending up in Usangu and not the Selous as we had booked, we nevertheless had a successful and enjoyable hunt and our trophies were exported. I also met other hunters in camp some of whom have become very dear friends.

In the spirit of trying to be helpful, I thought I would offer some friendly suggestions, take them or leave them, your call:

1. Be upfront. For example, you have yet to acknowledge on this forum that EuroAfroGroup is in fact you. If you are posting, just acknowledge that fact. Don't refer to yourself in the third person. It comes across as being disingenuous and deceptive. If this group and these posts are not being made by you, have whoever is doing them tell who they are. Similarly, on your website there is no disclosure regarding who EuroAfroGroup is. Yes, there is some general and vague reference to an investment group, but no information regarding the principals. I think most folks will view this lack of disclosure very suspiciously. They say here, sunshine is the best disinfectant. Laying out all the facts, who is who, and being transparent will do nothing but help. Trying to be vague and opaque are only going to make things worse.

2. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. Clearly this debate is not going away nor is going your way. Let it go. Stop feeling each tit deserves a tat. Unless and until someone that feels that they were unfairly treated or cheated comes on here and says the problem has been rectified, general statements about working on positive solutions are just going to keep the debate alive.

3. Make things right. If you are really interested in getting back into the business, you have find a way to wipe the slate clean with former clients. In this day and age of the internet and in a business that is as small as the African hunting business, I think it will be impossible to fly under the radar screen. Information travels way too fast. Saying you intend to make things right and doing so are two very different things. People will be looking for some positive sign that progress is actually being made.

Again, I am not trying to pile on, just offer some constructive advice. I wish you the best in getting your new operation up and running.

Thanks you for the suggestions. We are determined to wipe the slate clean. We are already working with some clients already.

Because of internet age, we prefer to communicate directly with affected clients. Some posters tend to post misleading information. And that is why we don't reply to each per your suggestion.

We do hope to wipe slate clean sooner than later if given the opportunity.

Posts: 152 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 17 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wile the slate?

YOu clowns cannoteven wipe yoru own asses.

YOu are charlatans and frauds and I will haunt every forumn I can find and link them to this.

enjoy your economic devastation.

I hope everyone here joins me in this.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1062 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
of those fees, there are few clients who did not pay trophy fees worth nearly $50k.

Why is that Zahir? Is it because they opted to cut their losses rather than give you more money! I thought so.......

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Everyone,
I would like to assure you that operators such as former USangu/Tawico are few and far in between in TZ and if any interested hunter just does some simple due diligence, they should easily side step such characters and have a great safari.
Good hunting!

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
Mike,

I am usually on the same page with on virtually all of your posts.
Having said that who should be made whole in your opinion? Hundreds of thousands of dollars was stolen from fellow hunters.

How about the skinners, camp staff and trackers that were never paid?

How about the Professional Hunters who were never paid?

How about the vendors and shop keepers who were defrauded?

How about the Tanzanian Game Department not receiving trophy fees?

Just wondered about your thoughts on these people as well.

Zahir for 7 years has been missing two critical words throughout this whole mess.

I'm Sorry.... Never heard it never will.

Jeff

Jeff, we have apologized to those affected whom we have direct communications in several ways. A lot of events contributed to what happened. I am being blamed as if I am the one and only who made this mess.

What happened has happened and that cannot change. But, I am for solutions and resolutions so that in the end hopefully everyone affected including me will have a positive results out of it.

Some in here are seeing things as they want to see it, and not being open minded to look at events as a whole.

We will work with affected clients who will contact us. We will continue to work with clients that we are currently communicating.

Things went wrong very fast beyond expectations, and it will take a while to clean the mess like any other. Things will not be achieved overnight. We will do our best to make it right as possible.

Some will give us the opportunity, and others may cling to their beliefs. In the end, we are determined to make it and make it right.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
To be honest the only reason you are apologizing now and willing to try make things right is that you back in the hunting game. Without doing this you know you have no chance of booking any hunts or very few from some people who don't know better. If you were not getting back into the game you would not be apologizing or trying to make things right. You can't use future safaris money to pay off old debts it cannot work.stealing from Peter to pay Paul .if you have a bad season there won't be any money to pay for the current hunters trophies and the whole cycle starts again.I fell sorry for anyone who books through you

Posts: 203 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 28 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmara:
To be honest the only reason you are apologizing now and willing to try make things right is that you back in the hunting game. Without doing this you know you have no chance of booking any hunts or very few from some people who don't know better. If you were not getting back into the game you would not be apologizing or trying to make things right. You can't use future safaris money to pay off old debts it cannot work.stealing from Peter to pay Paul .if you have a bad season there won't be any money to pay for the current hunters trophies and the whole cycle starts again.I fell sorry for anyone who books through you

We have been working with some hunters for over a year now. The recovery process is not going to be overnight. It will take time.

We did a lot of progress to get this far. We will continue our efforts to make it right. Some may give the opportunity and probably most will not. However, that should not slow our determination and our will to make it right.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back to the top for these scoundrels.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thier own website seems to be down.

Not sure if this is temporary or they might have taken it down themselves - and might re-appear with a new name.

This booking agent has their compnay details

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Not sure if this is temporary or they might have taken it down themselves - and might re-appear with a new name.

Our sites are up and names will not change.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
post an email address that is valid so I can send you the information that is already posted in this thread. Just like the 22 other emails from 2006-2008 that you jerked me around with.

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
post an email address that is valid so I can send you the information....

info@euroafrogroup.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone who is registered at other hunting sites needs to post a link over to this thread.

Google doesn't search Accurate Reloading and it would be a shame if others fell for this crook.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EuroAfroGroup:
quote:

The only euroafrogroup site I can find has nothing to do with hunting!!

Can you give us a link to your website?

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

www.hunt-tanzania.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

www.hunt-tanzania.com

One assumes that the photographs on your website are those taken of game in the hunting areas pertaining to Kimisi and Liparambe Reserves though I feel it would be more appropriate from a marketing point of view to define which photos apply to which area.

The Lion in the grass and solitary bull elephant in the plain are quite something!

From some of your earlier postings you have stated that a 100lbs elephant had been taken though no photos have been submitted. You realize of course that photos of this elephant would have mesmerizing effects and draw the attention of any prospective elephant-orientated hunter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leopard Slayer:
quote:
quote:
quote:

www.hunt-tanzania.com

One assumes that the photographs on your website are those taken of game in the hunting areas pertaining to Kimisi and Liparambe Reserves though I feel it would be more appropriate from a marketing point of view to define which photos apply to which area.

The Lion in the grass and solitary bull elephant in the plain are quite something!

From some of your earlier postings you have stated that a 100lbs elephant had been taken though no photos have been submitted. You realize of course that photos of this elephant would have mesmerizing effects and draw the attention of any prospective elephant-orientated hunter.

Photos in Gallery Section are photos taken in Kimisi.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
May be you should read the thread on deceptive advertising.

Or you might wish to explain that those photos were taken by other compnaies on that concession.

Because I understand that you are just starting your hunts on these concession, so posting photos of other compnaies trophies is not really kosher.

If I am mistaken, please explain it to us.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or you might wish to explain that those photos were taken by other compnaies on that concession.

Because I understand that you are just starting your hunts on these concession, so posting photos of other compnaies trophies is not really kosher.

When we first got the allocation, we requested permission to visit Kimisi. Permission was granted. After visiting the area we saw ton of game with excellent trophy quality. But at the time, we saw heavy human encroachment by cattle and Poachers. We requested permission to stay and protect the area since it was vacant. Permission was granted and our crew has been in Kimisi for over 6 months and documented what they saw.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

These guys who are documenting what they saw aren't in charge of cash flow are they? Just askin...

Jeff

posted Hide Post
The pictured elephant in the plains resembles the 'Old Man of the Crater' who has been around for many years, of which many a postcard has been printed and the genetics on that lion strongly suggests he is part of the Serengeti clans.

Maybe the gentleman poster who goes by the name of Bwanamich, resident expert on lions in northern Tanzania in particular, may have some comment to offer in this regard.

Could you also let us know the inside story about the baited tree if, as you say, there has been no organized, authorized hunting in the area.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zahir,

You have been copied with the appropriate information at the email address you provided. I will withhold posting further information pending your response.

Hint: DHL delivers five days a week.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zahir,

You have been copied with the appropriate information at the email address you provided. I will withhold posting further information pending your response.

Hint: DHL delivers five days a week.

Jeff

Thank you. We will review it and get back to you. We will need a little time to get back to you with our proposal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leopard Slayer:
The pictured elephant in the plains resembles the 'Old Man of the Crater' who has been around for many years, of which many a postcard has been printed and the genetics on that lion strongly suggests he is part of the Serengeti clans.

Maybe the gentleman poster who goes by the name of Bwanamich, resident expert on lions in northern Tanzania in particular, may have some comment to offer in this regard.

Could you also let us know the inside story about the baited tree if, as you say, there has been no organized, authorized hunting in the area.

We stated to view photos in the gallery and not on website pages.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We stated to view photos in the gallery and not on website pages.

It is still very misleading: If you go to the section where you advertise yourselves for a hunting experience, the photos show a Cheetah (protected) on an anthill and the same beautifully maned Lion most common to the lions of the Serengeti.

You still haven't enlightened the forum on how the bait came to be in the tree if the area has not been legally hunted.

If I were you I would advise keeping hunting and photographic well apart. Can you imagine the reaction of an animal lover who browses your website to discover with horror, I might add, that your group is participating in the killing game on the one hand and with tongue in cheek offer photographic tours on the other?

Bad PR and marketing I would say.

One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
Papyrus? Really? hasn't that font died yet? Native American Font? PAPYRUS! African font? PAPYRUS! Middle Eastern font? PAPYRUS! Asian font? PAPYRUS! Blue alien font? PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS!

PAPYRUS FOR ALL! PAPYRUS!

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
Only up to eight pages? Roll Eyes

C'mon, we can do better than that!

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received word from Zahir today. The word is not good. Doesn't have the money to repay me. Denies owing the money. Asked for time?

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Received word from Zahir today. The word is not good. Doesn't have the money to repay me. Denies owing the money. Asked for time?

Jeff

Jeff, per your email today you did not pay directly to tawico for your hunt, you paid a 3rd party. On my communications to you today I said I am waiting on confirmation from tawico about your payment before I can make a proposal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not surprised. From what he was saying that they wanted to reach a mutually agreeable resolution with everyone, money was not agreeable with him. Sounded like he wanted all to accept some hunt instead which my guess would have been for lesser animals then original hunts were contracted for. Besides who in the hell would trust him to accept a hunt, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does that surprise you Jeff?

He is doing nothing more than attempting to entice more unsuspecting people with his hollow words.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Culpepper:
Not surprised. From what he was saying that they wanted to reach a mutually agreeable resolution with everyone, money was not agreeable with him. Sounded like he wanted all to accept some hunt instead which my guess would have been for lesser animals then original hunts were contracted for. Besides who in the hell would trust him to accept a hunt, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Most hunts were contracted for buffalo or lion hunts. Our current areas have both. In fact, our areas have nearly identical animals as the previous areas.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I stated Zahir, I paid $102,000USD for a $63,000USD hunt. The only part that is not accounted for is the $38,8000 paid to you. It vanished.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff

Jeff, per your email today you did not pay directly to tawico for your hunt, you paid a 3rd party. On my communications to you today I said I am waiting on confirmation from tawico about your payment before I can make a proposal.

Lets see he paid you for a hunt and he paid someone else for the hunt. You did not pay anyone to conduct the hunt. Time for you to shut up any pony up the money you stole.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Culpepper:
quote:
quote:

Jeff

Lets see he paid you for a hunt and he paid someone else for the hunt. You did not pay anyone to conduct the hunt. Time for you to shut up any pony up the money you stole.

Jeff hunt was covered without Jeff having to pay extra to tawico. This is confirmed information I have as of today. In fact, the records shows payment on behalf of usangu.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
O e more hunter steps forward owed money and we will be approaching "Jeff Blair" status. Lol. My guess is that EAG will either be at the us and European shows. I will personally volunteer an hour of my time each day at any show am at and they are at to stand just down from their booth and hand out copies of this thread as well as tell them what shit birds EAG are. Let them try and sell hunts with hundreds of people there telling the truth about them

Not to mention. The thousands of people we can have flooding you booth and scheduling hunts and "we will mail you the deposit when we get home" just wasting your time and energy and preventing real clients from being able to talk with you. Not to mention the thousands that could also do this by email as well.

I am wondering what would happen to you and your company if the game officials in your country were suddenly flooded with dozens of complaints. How much money and precious time would you spend defending yourself to them?????

My guess is that itnwillmultimaty be far cheaper to pay this gentleman the money owed.

So there you have it we have declared jihad upon you.

Lets us know what it is like not having any clients and being under investigation.

Who is stepping up to join me?

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep. Just made all this up. Wasted my time sullied my reputation. I guess I just what?...needed attention.

Complete BullShit.

Tiem to start Posting.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep. Just made all this up. Wasted my time sullied my reputation. I guess I just what?...needed attention.

Complete BullShit.

Tiem to start Posting.

Jeff

I can post email from tawico today here if you like.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Complete BullShit.

Tiem to start Posting.

Jeff

Feel Free. I agree with the content I am sure. What is doesn't explain is where the $38,800 went. Also the money was paid on behlh of one of your many jilted debtors to TAWICO who I reimbured. Post what you like. You are not going to strengten you case or come out any better. Post it and let the people here decide for themselves. Remember I posted emails from TAWICO, Jack Brittingham and their accountant that you Zahir Mulla paid nothing of the $38,800 you scraped off of me. Post Away.
Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Complete BullShit.

Tiem to start Posting.

Jeff

Feel Free. I agree with the content I am sure. What is doesn't explain is where the $38,800 went. Also the money was paid on behlh of one of your many jilted debtors to TAWICO who I reimbured. Post what you like. You are not going to strengten you case or come out any better. Post it and let the people here decide for themselves. Remember I posted emails from TAWICO, Jack Brittingham and their accountant that you Zahir Mulla paid nothing of the $38,800 you scraped off of me. Post Away.
Jeff

The email from tawico confirmed payment was made on behalf usangu, and no payment was paid directly by Jeff to tawico. I stated earlier in the post that to my understanding your hunt was covered without you having to pay tawico. This information was confirmed today by tawico.

On this matter, I will go by the information I have from tawico. I am not going to post any information I make with others. People can believe what they want to believe. In the end, I do believe I will prove that I will make things right for those affected.

What matters to me are clients who are affected, and that I do my best to make it right.