THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Sticky Grips ** Updated ** (in Pistol Shooting) by Uncle Grinch
I picked up a Taurus model 82 in 38 Spl today and the factory grips are really sticky. I tried vario......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Pistol Shooting

Discussion Topic  Schmidt & Bender Customer Service (in Optics) by RogersGunWorks
I recently had a problem with a S&B scoped rifle after travel to South Africa. The rifle shot great......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Where do Russian snipers get American and European scopes from? (in Optics) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Use Enough Gun (in Books And Videos Of Interest) by umzingele
Re reading Rob Ruark's "Use Enough Gun" for the umteenth time, and still enjoy his writing...one of ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Books And Videos Of Interest

Discussion Topic  Well I never ... A Springstone/Eddyfield! (in Military & Military Surplus) by Bill/Oregon
I had not seen this Bannerman mutant before! ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Military & Military Surplus

Discussion Topic  ZEISS HD5 STRANGE PARALLAX SETTING (in Optics) by AFRICAN LEADWOOD
I recently acquired two pre-owned Zeiss HD5 3-15x50 riflescopes from different owners, with the inte......

Discussion Topic  Bankruptcy judge says Rudy can keep his Florida condo...for now (in The Political Forum) by Mike Mitchell
Giuliani says he is in danger of becoming homeless while his judgment creditors attempt to get at hi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  Wanna take bets? (in The Political Forum) by MJines
. . . on whether the Orange Jesus takes the stand in his trial. He has said he will . . . but he ha......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  "In The Blood" an 1989 Safari Documentary (in African Big Game Hunting) by Use Enough Gun
I just watched " In The Blood" an Safari documentary produced by White Mountain Films in 1989 on You......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  pocket floorplate (in Gunsmithing) by richj
Anyone ever make a pocket floorplate for a M98 out of 3 pieces (2 florrplates and a spacer). ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  The End of an Era (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Sabretooth
Remington Arms is closing their factory in New York . Read Here: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  First Eclipse in 1940 (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Lester Brooks
I was in South Texas in the first eclipse. Most folks were not around at that time. It did cause mu......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  SOLD: Redfield 3/4" (Baby Redfield) 4x with rings........... (in Classified) by Gunswizard
SOLD: Redfield 3/4" (Baby Redfield) 4x with Redfield rings for grooved .22's in EXC. condition, dupl......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  Instructional for Redfield 70M receiver sight (in Gunsmithing) by Naphtali
I am having a conservative rifle being made. It will use a Redfield 70M as primary sight - no scope ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Sako AV and AI factory stocks (in Classified) by Stonecreek
Helping an old friend disperse some of his excess accessories. These two Sako factory stocks are in......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  Sako Finnbear stock, short pull (in Classified) by Stonecreek
This stock for a Sako L61R (or AIII) is all original except that it has been shortened for a juvenil......

Discussion Topic  Always something! (in Gunsmithing) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
I have a Mod 70 style action. apparently made in Europe. Everything is taking rust blue except ......

Discussion Topic  Found One (in Classified) by jgraham1
I have a Winchester Model 71 deluxe rifle in need of a steel receiver sight, either Lyman or Redfiel......

Discussion Topic  So much for a “6 month hold” (in The Political Forum) by Tumbleweed
It seems when the ‘board’ consists of your kids and a handful of acolytes, it’s easy to get approval......

Discussion Topic  Sitka waders in coastal alaska (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Brandon.Gleason
Morning, all. I'm booked for a boat-based coastal black bear hunt off Sitka. I'm starting to consid......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Help identify a Obendorf Mauser .458 conversion (in Big Bores) by gunslinger55
I picked this up on a whim not that I need it and may pass it on it’s a high quality build with nice......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  REAL Politicians In Action! (in The Political Forum) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  500/450 Bertram Brass (in Classified) by KDGJ
New 500/450 3 1/4” brass for sale. I have 3 boxes (20 pieces per box) at $130 per box. ......

Discussion Topic  WTS: Lots of brass, dies, and ammo... (in Classified) by jlabreck7316

Discussion Topic  The Great Ken Holtzman - RIP (in Baseball) by Michael Robinson
The great Ken Holtzman, four time World Series champion, pitcher of two no-hitters and the winninges......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Baseball

Discussion Topic  Red Deer and 9,3x62 (in South American Big Game Hunting) by PatagonHunter
Hi, Recently posted this in another international forum. My very recent Red Deer, March 31. A somewh......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > South American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  WTB---Swift .375 A-Frame 270gr Bullets (in Classified) by dukxdog
I need of a box of Swift .375 A-Frame 270gr Bullets I can buy or trade if you need something else. ......

Discussion Topic  WTS Ruger Stainless Vaquero, .357 (original, not “New” Model)-Reduced (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by Wizard78
WTS Ruger Stainless Vaquero, .357 (original, not “New” Model) $775.Reduced, $750. Like new conditio......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  Best book I've ever bought (in D.I.Y.) by richj
DIY Gunsmithing by Jim Carmichel. This is the 1977 edition not the newer almost useless ones. resha......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > D.I.Y.

Discussion Topic  trump compares himself to Nelson Mandela (in The Political Forum) by Mike Mitchell
The man is certifiably insane. ......

Discussion Topic  Twenty Years (in Miscellaneous Topics) by OkieNewton
Been here twenty years, this is post 582. Been fun and interesting. I know its not many but I'm not ......

Discussion Topic  US economy adds 300,000 plus jobs in March (in The Political Forum) by Mike Mitchell
Unemployment at 3.8%. That dang Biden economy...what a disaster. Better talk about the border "cri......

Discussion Topic  The first criminal trial of a former president is set to start April 15 (in The Political Forum) by Magine Enigam

Discussion Topic  Iran Just Gave us a Reason (in The Political Forum) by lavaca
We've been waiting since Jimmy Carter fumbled the ball in 1979. Now, they gave us a reason. It's o......

Discussion Topic  Guys, Iran is sending drones to Isreal (in The Political Forum) by LHeym500
I have been sent Facebook messages I cannot confirm that Isreal’s Cabinet has taken to the sky. This......

Discussion Topic  JNB Lounge (in Travel Forum) by leftcoast
I have a 5 hour layover in Johannesburg this June. Is there a lounge available and how much per pers......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024 (in Miscellaneous Topics) by K Evans
Anyone going to travel to Texas to see the total eclipse? Our place is in the area of totality, over......

Discussion Topic  500 Jeffery Brass (in Classified) by MNR
New Norma unprimed brass. 20CT bag for $120 Five bags are available....

Discussion Topic  MERKEL 140.2 DOUBLE RIFLE 470 NE (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by rjj771
MERKEL 140.2-1 DOUBLE RIFLE IN DANGEROUS GAME 470NE. FULL Game Scene Engraved Coin Finish Receiver......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  GREAT PRICE ON A MOZ LION '24 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by MARK H. YOUNG
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Dear Father in Heaven, what were you thinking? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Bill/Oregon
Two amazing lives in inconceivably difficult circumstances. God rest their souls and bless their dig......

Discussion Topic  Felix Marnewecke Deceased (in African Big Game Hunting) by dukxdog
Felix Marnewecke from Namibia, who I hunted with in the Cameroon savanna, has passed away due to con......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  zastava trigger replacement (in Gunsmithing) by ho
I have a Zastava 7x64 with double triggers that i want to replace with a Timney. Do i use the M9......

Discussion Topic  Rust - on the set - Baldwin's conduct (in The Political Forum) by Magine Enigam

Discussion Topic  a gunsmith's rifle (in Custom Built Rifles) by devere
Tons of experienced gunsmith and builders here so I'm interested in what you would build for yoursel......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Holland/Woodward 500-450 (in Single Shot Rifles) by Steve Bertram
They do not come much nicer than this, Holland/Woodward 500-450 proofed for the tropical loading of ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  English scroll on a couple of Wiebe rifles (in Custom Built Rifles) by Scrollcutter
The 375 is the identical twin of a 404 Duane built as a matched pair. The 416 is the first of anoth......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  SOLD: Remington Model 660 - .350 Rem Mag (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by jlabreck7316
Remington Model 660 in .350 Remington Magnum in mint condition for a ~55-year-old rifle. You could s......

Discussion Topic  Drone warfare (in The Political Forum) by Mike Mitchell
Interesting article about drone warfare in the Ukraine. Combat has largely evolved into drones hunt......

Discussion Topic  Shipping trophies from Africa (in African Big Game Hunting) by Bama15
I just got the news about my leopard, "We have now been advised that nearly all airlines servicing ......

» Refine Search
» New Search