Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US economy adds 300,000 plus jobs in March Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Unemployment at 3.8%. That dang Biden economy...what a disaster.

Better talk about the border "crisis" instead?

https://www.washingtonpost.com...h-unemployment-rate/

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15160 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why do they always post job growth, then a few months later, down grade the numbers? Why do they not wait until they can post actual known job numbers?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bullshit!

They are making it all up! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67098 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

And Trump lost 9.2 million jobs!!!!

But the uninformed will still vote for the orangutan Trump

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The same people do the numbers for ALL presidents, Saeed. That seems to get lost in the GOP narrative.

Posts: 15890 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Of course, 250,000 were filled by illegals; another 45,000 were part time jobs taken to put gas in the car. Wink

Posts: 3542 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
Of course, 250,000 were filled by illegals; another 45,000 were part time jobs taken to put gas in the car. Wink

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9595 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Fox Business hosts who had to report on it looked suicidal...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9595 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

No, not so much. They don't qualify for benefits. And virtually all of them work.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
300 were nutjobs who joined truth social.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1231 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
The same people do the numbers for ALL presidents, Saeed. That seems to get lost in the GOP narrative.

Bullshit!

Politically motivated organizations never tell the truth.

Exactly the same those with their heads up Trumparse.

Or Biden and commie Kalas]’s rear ends! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67098 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Everything will continue just fine, as long as debt can be ignored. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3542 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everything will continue just fine, as long as debt can be ignored. Regards, Bill.

Why talk about facts? Both parties have wrecked the National Debt. We know what Trump and Biden have done to it. Look at party rockstars like Reagan and Obama. Obama in particular added 7T. Presidents spend like a drunk college kid with their parent credit card. You have to look at such forgotten presidents a Coolidge to see those who made a meaningful reduction. But hey, the music will play forever, just keep dancing, right?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Obama had the biggest recession since the great depression handed to him & the debt added during his time was largely unavoidable. Are you unaware of the deficit Bush left him and how far down that deficit went before he left? And what did trump do in his very 1st year? Blew it up again. And Biden had to deal with the pandemic, just like the rest of the world did. False BS saying they are the same as Reagan, both Bushes, & trump. Not even close.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama had the biggest recession since the great depression handed to him & the debt added during his time was largely unavoidable. Are you unaware of the deficit Bush left him and how far down that deficit went before he left? And what did trump do in his very 1st year? Blew it up again. And Biden had to deal with the pandemic, just like the rest of the world did. False BS saying they are the same as Reagan, both Bushes, & trump. Not even close.

I respectfully disagree. Most presidents on both sides are devoid of fiscal responsibility. I understand there are factors that cause adding to the debt regardless of which party is in charge. That said this is much like a maxed out credit card. You can argue with the wife about who spent what where and thats great but at the end of the day it still has to be paid down. We cab debate whether or not my statement is "false BS" all day long but at the end we still have a debt crisis.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:

I respectfully disagree. Most presidents on both sides are devoid of fiscal responsibility. I understand there are factors that cause adding to the debt regardless of which party is in charge. That said this is much like a maxed out credit card. You can argue with the wife about who spent what where and thats great but at the end of the day it still has to be paid down. We cab debate whether or not my statement is "false BS" all day long but at the end we still have a debt crisis.

Another "crisis".....oh no. nilly

I've been hearing this my whole life. And, the world still turns.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Numbers aren't lying. GOP presidents have been far worse than democratic presidents, so stop trying to equivocate them. Democratic presidents have left office with smaller deficits than they were handed. Every single GOP president since and including Reagan have left far bigger deficits than the inherited. It's not the same & you know it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
300 were nutjobs who joined truth social.

Many more took up second jobs.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14399 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

And keep going deeper and deeper into debt. I don't know which is worse; the Democrats who believe going deeper into debt is a good thing, or the Republicans who say it is a bad thing but go ahead and do it anyway. Regards, Bill

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes it does. None of this will affect my dinner plans. That said, eventually the music stops. Both of us are a mere snapshot in the context of an empire. These chickens will come home to roost.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wichita Falls added a hundred new jobs thanks to new fast food, hotel and convenience stores.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And in CA there are a bunch of job losses relating to the new minimum wage law.

Labor is in a strong position right now- lots of folks needed and not enough people willing to work… at a wage that the job can produce.

All wage jumps do in these situations is increase inflation. The businesses aren’t going to absorb the costs. In fact, they usually raise the costs then add some.

$20 for a non-airport McDonald’s meal? That’s the new world order here.

In essence, a McDonald’s meal was one hour of minimum wage labor. Now it’s what, 65 minutes? All the inflation does is move up your taxes.

Posts: 10692 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote