New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sticky Grips ** Updated **
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I picked up a Taurus model 82 in 38 Spl today and the factory grips are really sticky. I tried various cleaning solutions to no avail. There seems to be very little options on replacement grips outside of Hogue, which I don’t care for. Anyone know where I can find something

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 944 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found these on Amazon…

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 944 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
UG, check out www.vzgrips.com. They are a custom grip maker that are really popular with Semi auto owners but they now make grips for revolvers. I have two sets from them both on 1911 frames. I really like them. Lots of options.

Very good customer service and turnaround times.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like VZ grips and did check them out. However they don’t make grips for the medium/large frame 82.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my new grips fitted and am pleased with the new look.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice looking grips.

Posts: 19357 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote