Find
Notify
Tools

Biden Takes the Gloves Off Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
America needs a statesman, not a party hack, who is at the top of his or game. “Senile” is a relative term as to progression. Is Joe’s alleged mental deterioration already senility? You’ve got a right to your opinion… (which seems to be not that of the majority of Americans), but to believe he’s not compromised somewhat already is wishful thinking, I think.
As The Washington Post suggested, he’s not (any longer?) what America needs… He’s a rapidly failing old guy.

Joe certainly has his flaws, age being one of them

No matter if Joe is elected or the current GOP front runner, either way we end up with the oldest POTUS ever elected.

Pretty sure we do not need a sedationist bent on revenge as POTUS either.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
The current circumstances as you call the. Are due to Biden and his failure as an administration.
The prior administration had none of these problems.

The prior administration was busy setting up the conditions that led to the current circumstances.

Oil and gas drilling cratered during the last half of the Trump administration, for example.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14388 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the GOP front runner remains sharp as a tack, warning us all how Biden will lead us into WWII.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d-war-ii/ar-AA1gOrh6

rotflmo clap

From the same speech Trump then tells us that he is leading Obama by a lot in the polls....makes you wonder if the fat bastard knows what year it is:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...by-a-lot/vi-AA1gNwyM

Could a Trumptard please tell me about that "genius" you hope to nominate again? 2020

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Yep…Biden is not senile…he is early stage dementia.

Like I said, you have to keep repeating that in order to maintain your hope of re-electing that orange Buffoon who is currently under 91 felony indictments.

No sir…I say it because it is the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Like I said, you have to keep repeating that in order to maintain your hope of re-electing that orange Buffoon who is currently under 91 felony indictments.

Joe knows Trump didn't beat Obama, and that World War 2 already happened, so Joe is pretty unlikely to get us into it. Unlike Trump.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You keep telling us you are not a trumper and will vote for him only if he is the GOP nominee.. You simply sound to me like his biggest cheerleading butt buddy.

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't handle the truth.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't handle the truth.

I can handle the truth and better yet I see the truth. I also see reality. Put the 2 together and make decisions on them sans emotion and you generally stay ahead of the game in economics, business, science, and politics.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Joe knows Trump didn't beat Obama, and that World War 2 already happened, so Joe is pretty unlikely to get us into it. Unlike Trump.

Joe doesn’t even know where he is half the time. His mind is gone.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I can handle the truth and better yet I see the truth. I also see reality. Put the 2 together and make decisions on them sans emotion and you generally stay ahead of the game in economics, business, science, and politics.

You forgot to mention your disregard for law and order and willingness to vote in a seditionist in order to forward your political agenda. Your comment on the economy is disingenuous at best considering how strong our economy is. You have been predicting a recession for some time now....and yet, month after month we keep putting up solid numbers despite your hopes.

The hypocrisy is rich.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You forgot to mention your disregard for law and order and willingness to vote in a seditionist in order to forward your political agenda.

The hypocrisy is rich.

You are wrong again…that, my friend, is where reality plays in.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You forgot to mention your disregard for law and order and willingness to vote in a seditionist in order to forward your political agenda.

The hypocrisy is rich.

What would you know of reality? You are unable to admit despite the rafts of evidence that Biden won the election fairly and that Trump tried to subvert the will of the voters. cuckoo

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hypocrisy is rich.

What would you know of reality? You are unable to admit despite the rafts of evidence that Biden won the election fairly and that Trump tried to subvert the will of the voters. cuckoo

The problem for me I guess…is that I am smart and mathematics was my second major. Statistics was my passion in mathematics. Mathematics never lie. Statistics always reveal trends.

Statistically…the 2020 election WAS an anomaly. Anomalies have reasons. I am not certain of the reason 2020 was a statistical anomaly…cause I am not privy to the truth.

Science has taught me to be very skeptical/suspicious of anomalies. Thus, I will always be skeptical of that election cycle. If you aren’t and take it at face value…that just tells me you are dumb. In business I put a people like that as “easy to beat.”

As to those idiots wearing horns, defacing public property, and conducting themselves as morons…well they get what they deserve…2 separate issues.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hypocrisy is rich.

The problem for me I guess…is that I am smart and mathematics was my second major. Statistics was my passion in mathematics. Mathematics never lie. Statistics always reveal trends.

Statistically…the 2020 election WAS an anomaly. Anomalies have reasons. I am not certain of the reason 2020 was a statistical anomaly…cause I am not privy to the truth.

Science has taught me to be very skeptical/suspicious of anomalies. Thus, I will always be skeptical of that election cycle. If you aren’t and take it at face value…that just tells me you are dumb. In business I put a people like that as “easy to beat.”

As to those idiots wearing horns, defacing public property, and conducting themselves as morons…well they get what they deserve…2 separate issues.

You are attempting to put lipstick on a pig. The 2020 election was not an anomaly, like usual the GOP lost the popular vote, they lost the electoral college vote as well because Trump is an obnoxious asshole and his policies sucked.

You are not that smart, the problem for you is that you drink the conservative propaganda kool-aid and fail to use a bit of critical thought. You repeat what you hear in the echo chamber that you live in.

The morons on Jan 6th are in no way a separate issue from Trump trying to subvert the will of the voters, it was part of a much bigger attempt that anyone with two brains cells bouncing around can see. The fake electors, The Ga. "perfect" phone call, the many failed lawsuits, on and on.

You support a seditionist in order to forward your political agenda. It is that simple.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hypocrisy is rich.

You are attempting to put lipstick on a pig. The 2020 election was not an anomaly, like usual the GOP lost the popular vote, they lost the electoral college vote as well because Trump is an obnoxious asshole and his policies sucked.

You are not that smart, the problem for you is that you drink the conservative propaganda kool-aid and fail to use a bit of critical thought. You repeat what you hear in the echo chamber that you live in.

The morons on Jan 6th are in no way a separate issue from Trump trying to subvert the will of the voters, it was part of a much bigger attempt that anyone with two brains cells bouncing around can see. The fake electors, The Ga. "perfect" phone call, the many failed lawsuits, on and on.

You support a seditionist in order to forward your political agenda. It is that simple.

You can’t fix stupid. 2020

The 2020 election WAS a statistical outlier. The reason is debatable and we will never know all the facts (truth). But it was a statistical anomaly…denying that just confirms my suspicion. Wink

You just get blinded by emotion…like most people.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet the 2022 election was an outlier as well? You would not want to acknowledge that what happened in 2022 was a rejection of Trump endorsed candidates as well as the GOP's very unpopular abortion policies. That would require you living in reality instead of your comfy echo chamber. 2020

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem for me I guess…is that I am smart and mathematics was my second major.
Statistics was my passion in mathematics.
Mathematics never lie.
Statistics always reveal trends.

We use statistics to predict things when we do not understand the underlying mechanisms of causation.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14388 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who said, "There are lies, damned lies, and then there are statistics.

Every election is an anomaly by some statistic or another.

Posts: 6157 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
The problem for me I guess…is that I am smart and mathematics was my second major.
Statistics was my passion in mathematics.
Mathematics never lie.
Statistics always reveal trends.

We use statistics to predict things when we do not understand the underlying mechanisms of causation.

Bingo!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

The 2020 election WAS a statistical outlier.

The official count is that 66.6% of people voted - you have to go back over a century (1908) to even come statistically close to matching, and then back to 1900 to beat it - Voter turnout had averaged <60% for over 11 decades. Of course, the electorate changed in that time frame

Trump lost the election - this is clear

but the election itself was certainly a statistical anomaly - both of these things are true. Literally NO ONE who voted in the last near same percentage election was alive for 2020 -

The average voter turnout since 1908 is ~58.15%
The standard deviation is 2.32%
The difference in the 2020 Election and average turnout for over a century was 8.45%
That is 3.63 Standard deviations (or sigma, or σ ) greater than expected results

and that, sir, is a statistical anomaly, by definition
quote:
Anomalies are instances or collections of data that occur very rarely in the data set and whose features differ significantly from most of the data. An outlier is an observation (or subset of observations) which appears to be inconsistent with the remainder of that set of data.

A normal bell curve is +/- 3SD -

A common example is the average height of US men - the average is 70 inches, with an sd of 3 - so, 73/ 6'1 is 1sd away, 76/6'4 is 2 sd away, 79/6'7 is 3 sd away, and a person would be almost 82" tall, 6'9+ to be that 3.63 sd away from the norm

Outside of the basketball court, I've met perhaps 5 people, in my entire life, that crowd 6'10

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet the 2022 election was an outlier as well? You would not want to acknowledge that what happened in 2022 was a rejection of Trump endorsed candidates as well as the GOP's very unpopular abortion policies. That would require you living in reality instead of your comfy echo chamber. 2020

Lots of "Reading into" whatever Lan was thinking - I think 2022 was a reflection that the electorate doesn't want trump or trump backed candidates, which is why I say Trump is the only Republican that Biden can surely beat

But i'll bet Lane's "Echo chamber" doesn't think the sexual organ mutilation of 900 kids a year is "okay"

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The trannies again? Roll Eyes Such a non-issue to me.

I think the abortion issue will resonate more strongly with the voting public than the 900 minors per year seeking out GAS. I could be wrong, but I think most folks can do the math and see that this issue is being blown way out of proportion for political gain. You are obviously upset about it, I fall into the group that sees it as something that is just not my problem.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Oh, you are welcome for the stats lesson - math is hard to argue with, aint it?

quote:

No, sir, it's the children being mutilated - 900 children being mutilated rather than receiving mental health support is certainly an important issue. But you blowing it off with a slur speaks volumes of your character - and may tip off the cancel club

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Oh, you are welcome for the stats lesson - math is hard to argue with, aint it?

quote:

No, sir, it's the children being mutilated - 900 children being mutilated rather than receiving mental health support is certainly an important issue. But you blowing it off with a slur speaks volumes of your character - and may tip off the cancel club

You see it as a mental health issue, I see it as a bunch of teens, most nearly old enough to join the military making the choices that they feel are correct for themselves. Such an incredibly small number of them as well. This one is just not my battle. An issue I'm just not able to GAF about. If it matters that much to you then I support you in your efforts to find a solution. Myself, I see this as a non issue that I simply do not care about.

Property taxes, the environment, keeping church separate from the State, personal privacy, access to public lands are all things I care about. 900 kids a year going through with a surgery they would likely pursue if forced to wait anyway? Who really gives a rats ass? Not me.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
And we have the ACAB and BLM movements - where fewer people are killed by the police per year (abut 600) --

glad your heart is in the right place .

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And we have the ACAB and BLM movements - where fewer people are killed by the police per year (abut 600) --

glad your heart is in the right place .

It comes down to a privacy issue for me Jeffe. I really only care about the sexuality of the people I get naked with. If we don't have that kind of relationship, then I do not feel your sexuality is my business.

Why on earth would I care about someone else's private life? My heart tells me that other folks have the right to self determination the same way I do.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
It's children being mutilated, Steve - they need mental health support - but, in your world, you don't care what happens to them --

You've made it pretty clear

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's children being mutilated, Steve - they need mental health support - but, in your world, you don't care what happens to them --

You've made it pretty clear

I find your characterization to be overly dramatic. Many of them are happy with the results, some are not. As TB40 pointed out, most of them are likely 17-18 anyway. We now treat late teens as "children", they are not.

I have no interest in instructing others how to raise children, not my bag. I have encouraged you to find a solution to this problem that offends you so, it seems like you want me to share in your outrage. I just can't do it. I would likely have very strong feelings on that matter if it were occuring in my home, it is not. I see much bigger fish to fry in the than this. You feel differently, I'm fine with that.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Steve,
awww - trying to make it my hysteria rather than your heartlessness -- cute, heartless, but cute -- well, maybe pathetic, but i think you get the point.

One child being harmed has been the rallying cry from Dems on guns for decades - say, don't you make your living from guns?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steve,
awww - trying to make it my hysteria rather than your heartlessness -- cute, heartless, but cute -- well, maybe pathetic, but i think you get the point.

One child being harmed has been the rallying cry from Dems on guns for decades - say, don't you make your living from guns?

Choices Jeffe, someone else's choices not mine. Not my house, not my choices. Easy peasy.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Steve,

Choices Jeffe, someone else's choices not mine. Not my house, not my choices. Easy peasy.

So, I guess everything that happens in Texas isn't your concern? murhahahhaa

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Steve,

So, I guess everything that happens in Texas isn't your concern? murhahahhaa

You will notice that I consistently advocate for people minding their own damn business. In Texas and in every other State. It really is not that complicated Jeffe.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

Are you trying to justify pushing your religious views upon others AGAIN?

How very sad.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Just agreeing with Jeffe.

But notice, you don’t try to refute the above quote…as it is true.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just agreeing with Jeffe.

But notice, you don’t try to refute the above quote…as it is true.

Let me refute it here.

The whole world would be a far better place if the busty bodies would mind their own damn business.

That would include those of you that want intrude into the most private part of other peoples lives.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
The whole world would be a far better places if the busty bodies would mind their own damn business.

There are bits of truth in everything and certainly your above advice is good.

The below is the other half of your advice.

And I am certain you would like the world less if one was adhered to without the other.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The issue is where that line lies. I simply do not feel that you, or anyone else has the right to intrude into someone's private life. I have said plenty of times that I am fine with laws delaying GAS until the individual becomes 18 years old. This whole tranny issues is nothing but politics, an incredibly small number of people involved in a country of 330 million. If the health of teens is really your concern, why not fight teen suicide? That happens at a far greater number. How about fighting for lower insulin prices for children with Type 1 diabetes? These are real issues affecting far more children. Those issues do not stoke political outrage so no interest it seems.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
The issue is where that line lies. I simply do not feel that you, or anyone else has the right to intrude into someone's private life. I have said plenty of times that I am fine with laws delaying GAS until the individual becomes 18 years old. This whole tranny issues is nothing but politics, an incredibly small number of people involved in a country of 330 million. If the health of teens is really your concern, why not fight teen suicide? That happens at a far greater number. How about fighting for lower insulin prices for children with Type 1 diabetes? These are real issues affecting far more children. Those issues do not stoke political outrage so no interest it seems.

See^^^there!!!

You are not abiding by your own rule trying to tell me how to decide what is important. 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
PS: I live in Texas 13. The most conservative district in the US Congress. I am known in my local as a moderate, tolerant individual who advocates your policy of staying out of other’s business.

In Texas 13…99.9% of individuals like prayers in schools. We want others to quit minding our business.

J. Lane Easter, DVM