THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Warning to those with booked hunts through Sam Farrow
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warning to those with booked hunts through Sam Farrow
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AilsaWheels:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
Don’t forget that Andrew was banned from another forum for trying to sell this nonexistent hunt over there. Seems like a lot more than a recommendation to me.

Buyer beware.
Bullshit What's your angle? I was banned because I refused to pay a dividend as a PH and my trophy photos were deemed advertising!

Seriously?

You should reread all of the other posts in this thread prior to coming out with a new story.

CME asked for information regarding a lion hunt on AH. You sent him a private message soliciting his business. Outfitters that advertise on AH can't even send private messages to a hunter soliciting a hunt. Outfitters make a follow up post stating that they have the ability to handle the hunt and ask for the potential client to contact them through a pm or through their direct contact info. That is the way business is done on AH. Hunters/members can make a post on the thread and make recommendations, or they can even pm with the OP, but not outfitters.

Here is CME's post for that hunt on AH. I remember the thread because I posted to it and made a recommendation in Tanzania. CME contacted me about my post and I told him the good and bad of the outfitter and the concession. CME decided to hunt with you. I actually told CME you were probably a great option and everything I knew about you up until recently was good. The reason I am following this thread and posting to it is because I feel some responsibility for telling CME that you were a good choice.

https://www.africahunting.com/...full-bag-hunt.71013/

Evidently you sent unsolicited pm's to other potential hunters who probably turned you in to Jerome or Brickburn who kicked you off AH.

Here is the thread where you complained on AR about being kicked off AH for sending pm's. You make no mention of being kicked off for posting photos or having to pay to play in this thread. You need to keep your stories straight.

https://forums.accuratereloadi...1411043/m/7961089172

Don't/didn't you have at least two accounts on AH? You started as "fairgame". After some problems, didn't you come back as "Zambian" and say your name was Imran? This would allow you to solicit hunts through pm. The following is the first post of "Zambian" on AH. Why would a person say their name is Imran if not to be deceptive. Do you have any more accounts on AH?

https://www.africahunting.com/...o-from-zambia.45297/

You are the one hurting your reputation with untruths. Remember the "Rule of Holes".

bringing up anything about ah and the ass hats who run that site is a joke. Only place I know were they read private messages. That place is a joke at best anymore.

This pissing match of who takes what side is really bad and is really so the true colors of so many on here. Both sides look bad many are now seen as just taking
the side they like or like to kiss there ass. Stuff like this just ruins a site and makes less people what to post anything. It is a shame really

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Don’t forget that Andrew was banned from another forum for trying to sell this nonexistent hunt over there. Seems like a lot more than a recommendation to me.

Buyer beware.
Bullshit What's your angle? I was banned because I refused to pay a dividend as a PH and my trophy photos were deemed advertising!

I got banned from another site because I recommended an outfit that did not advertise there!

Weird way to run a web site.

Makes AR rather unique!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66998 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never understood AH.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AilsaWheels - What is the " 'Rule of Holes.'?"

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy45:

. . . if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Mike

Posts: 21234 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

I like it and odd I’ve just learned of it.

I do feel bad for the OP and the Sam Farrow situation.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it. Good advice.
Thanks, guys.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Really?

Then how are we going to have some fun?

Get a shovel and dig deeper! clap

Posts: 66998 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems Andrew has a shovel in both hands and is digging like a tied up gopher....

Posts: 10175 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Any progress on the refund??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

+1

Thanks for clarifying my obscure comment.

Posts: 800 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AilsaWheels:
quote:
quote:

Buyer beware.

Seriously?

You should reread all of the other posts in this thread prior to coming out with a new story.

CME asked for information regarding a lion hunt on AH. You sent him a private message soliciting his business. Outfitters that advertise on AH can't even send private messages to a hunter soliciting a hunt. Outfitters make a follow up post stating that they have the ability to handle the hunt and ask for the potential client to contact them through a pm or through their direct contact info. That is the way business is done on AH. Hunters/members can make a post on the thread and make recommendations, or they can even pm with the OP, but not outfitters.

Here is CME's post for that hunt on AH. I remember the thread because I posted to it and made a recommendation in Tanzania. CME contacted me about my post and I told him the good and bad of the outfitter and the concession. CME decided to hunt with you. I actually told CME you were probably a great option and everything I knew about you up until recently was good. The reason I am following this thread and posting to it is because I feel some responsibility for telling CME that you were a good choice.

https://www.africahunting.com/...full-bag-hunt.71013/

Evidently you sent unsolicited pm's to other potential hunters who probably turned you in to Jerome or Brickburn who kicked you off AH.

Here is the thread where you complained on AR about being kicked off AH for sending pm's. You make no mention of being kicked off for posting photos or having to pay to play in this thread. You need to keep your stories straight.

https://forums.accuratereloadi...1411043/m/7961089172

Don't/didn't you have at least two accounts on AH? You started as "fairgame". After some problems, didn't you come back as "Zambian" and say your name was Imran? This would allow you to solicit hunts through pm. The following is the first post of "Zambian" on AH. Why would a person say their name is Imran if not to be deceptive. Do you have any more accounts on AH?

https://www.africahunting.com/...o-from-zambia.45297/

You are the one hurting your reputation with untruths. Remember the "Rule of Holes".

This is why I repeatedly have to defend myself. I was told by a member why exactly I was banned and have no idea who the fuck Imran is and now we add deception to the list. And what exactly is an unsolicited private message?

Are you an AH member?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TNTBR:
quote:
Originally posted by CanadianLefty:
When thinking about Zambia, 'fairgame' would have been a top 3-5 consideration. Not even on my list any longer. This smells like a situation I would prefer to avoid at any cost.

Same here, I won't even consider him after this.

Exactly the result the CMS fan club wanted

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
When thinking about Zambia, 'fairgame' would have been a top 3-5 consideration. Not even on my list any longer. This smells like a situation I would prefer to avoid at any cost.

And there it is ladies and gents! Out in the open! The exact reason I was curt with my responses to Andrew in my 2023 CMS Dande hunt report, as I knew his "simple queries" were exactly NOT that.

Andrew, STOP trying to make others look bad to make yourself look good. It's NOT working. The fact that you facilitated the sale of a hunt into a closed concession, participated in taking additional deposits when it became clear the concession wasn't going to open, then paid lip service to helping the man get his $80,000 deposit back IS THE ISSUE. No amount of deflection by "Calling out Mike Jines", or casting doubt on hunt reports with innuendos of "not enough buffalo?" in an attempt to discredit CMS' sterling and substantial reputation, will suffice. Simply pay or facilitate CME's refund and salvage what is left of your own rep. at this point, what little is remaining of it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Neither CMS nor anyone on AR had anything to do with you screwing over a client. The root cause of that situation is all yours, and was brought about by either a lack of integrity or intelligence on your part. The sooner you accept that and take ownership of the situation the sooner people will stop thinking of you as a crook.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jesus Andrew, just stop. It's now making you look petty.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3398 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
CMS have absolutely nothing to do with this very sad fiasco.

Only brought into this thread because a member mentioned that one should not dig deeper to bury himself.

Which applies perfectly to Buzz!

Sam Farrow and Ibi are two individuals who should be avoided at any cost.

Cheating and mistreating clients is certainly never acceptable.

And in this case it has gone far too long.

Refunds should be made IMMEDIATELY!

No excuses whatsoever are acceptable.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
You can’t refund money you don’t have- and the parties here obviously don’t have the money.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can't stop.

He will keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Why would anyone want to hunt with a PH that spends this much time on social media???

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1288 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Blue Devil:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can't stop.

Why would anyone want to hunt with a PH that spends this much time on social media???

Having hunted 21 days with Andrew I didn't see a cell phone or computer in his hands. Now a camera, that's a different story.

I remember Harry Selby spending a short period on here fully engaging everyone posting until he too was driven off from some petty posts. I definitely would have jumped at an opportunity to hunt with him before his retirement.

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can't stop.

Having hunted 21 days with Andrew I didn't see a cell phone or computer in his hands. Now a camera, that's a different story.

I remember Harry Selby spending a short period on here fully engaging everyone posting until he too was driven off from some petty posts. I definitely would have jumped at an opportunity to hunt with him before his retirement.

Cheers
Jim

I have had many telephone calls with Harry Selby.

He sent me the manuscript of his book, that never got published!

Harry was the classic gentleman!

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can't stop.

Cheers
Jim

Harry was the classic gentleman!

You get the OK from Gail to publish that book and I will be glad to do it...

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And there it is ladies and gents! Out in the open! The exact reason I was curt with my responses to Andrew in my 2023 CMS Dande hunt report, as I knew his "simple queries" were exactly NOT that.

Andrew, STOP trying to make others look bad to make yourself look good. It's NOT working. The fact that you facilitated the sale of a hunt into a closed concession, participated in taking additional deposits when it became clear the concession wasn't going to open, then paid lip service to helping the man get his $80,000 deposit back IS THE ISSUE. No amount of deflection by "Calling out Mike Jines", or casting doubt on hunt reports with innuendos of "not enough buffalo?" in an attempt to discredit CMS' sterling and substantial reputation, will suffice. Simply pay or facilitate CME's refund and salvage what is left of your own rep. at this point, what little is remaining of it.

The concession was not closed and nor did I sell hunts in a closed concession.

I did not participate in any deposit payments and Cme would have been notified of the closure by the Operator as all my clients were prior to the refunding and reshuffling process.

Was it not Mike Jines who made a reference to Karma and accused me of throwing Buzz under the bus? From there on his posts became vindictive.

My comments on your report are there for all to see

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Apologies and that was indeed under the belt.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
To date the refund has not been concluded but it will be. I am in constant communication with both Cme and the Operator and will continue to be till the finances have been resolved.

I will continue to actively support any Operator who actively invests in conservation and their attached communities who really have been the absolute losers in the concession fiasco along with a host of professional hunters and hundreds of dependant employees.

The injunction that incorporated Chanjuzi was lifted and the Government has stated that all hunting will resume next year. Been there and got the T-shirt.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
"I remember Harry Selby spending a short period on here fully engaging everyone posting until he too was driven off from some petty posts. I definitely would have jumped at an opportunity to hunt with him before his retirement.

Cheers
Jim[/QUOTE]

Harry was the classic gentleman![/QUOTE]

You get the OK from Gail to publish that book and I will be glad to do it...[/QUOTE]

Harry Selby was a legend in his time!! PH to Robert Ruarke and other luminaries!!
I would love to read his last writings!! Baxter, I am a buyer if you publish his manuscript!!

That would be a great outcome of this whole debacle!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Apologies and that was indeed under the belt.

While he “apologizes” he did not delete his comment.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1059 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
To date the refund has not been concluded but it will be. I am in constant communication with both Cme and the Operator and will continue to be till the finances have been resolved.

I will continue to actively support any Operator who actively invests in conservation and their attached communities who really have been the absolute losers in the concession fiasco along with a host of professional hunters and hundreds of dependant employees.

The injunction that incorporated Chanjuzi was lifted and the Government has stated that all hunting will resume next year. Been there and got the T-shirt.

Let’s see you publish those communication so we can see why is actually happening.

Which I will bet is Zero dollars so far.

Ibi needs to be selling asserts line his cruiser and guns and whatever else is necessary to make this whole.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:

Let’s see you publish those communication so we can see why is actually happening.

Which I will bet is Zero dollars so far.

Ibi needs to be selling asserts line his cruiser and guns and whatever else is necessary to make this whole.
This is pretty much what I did this year and the loss of a year hunting hurts

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well you have certainly found a new low trying to tank another outfitters hunt in the hunts forum.

My days blog not respecting you have certainly come to a middle.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, everyone certainly has free choice as to who they want to hunt with in Africa.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your future safaris.

As for me, I have just written to Andrew to set up our 7th safari together.

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Refund yet?

Posts: 10175 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Refund yet?

No.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Refund yet?

No.[/QUOTE]

Damned shame and would bet a lot that a refund isn’t forthcoming. Greatly hurts one particular outfitters reputation and all hunting in Zambia in general. For one, plans for a hunt with this outfit are no longer on my list. Too bad.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2764 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote