THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Warning to those with booked hunts through Sam Farrow
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warning to those with booked hunts through Sam Farrow
 Login/Join

posted
Two friends and I booked a discounted hunt advertised here on AR by a booking agent, Sam Farrow (Hunt International). We paid Sam for the hunt, and everything appeared to be legitimate. As the dates of our hunt approached, we continuously asked Sam to put us in contact with the outfitter to discuss details of the hunt, but he repeatedly said he was the point of contact. He provided packing lists, and other hunt details. It was a red flag for our group, but we continued to act in good faith since I had previously hunted with Sam.

Sam continually assured us that everything was in order for our hunt, so we boarded our flights and flew halfway across the world. But when we arrived, the outfitter informed us that he had cancelled our hunt since Sam never paid him or even confirmed he had booked hunters.

Sam has since promised to refund our payments but after more than 6 months he has only refunded a small portion of the money. WhatsApp messages to his number are no longer delivered and emails go unanswered.

The outfitter said that Sam tried to book 6-8 other hunters with him without ever sending payment. If there are other AR members who have experienced similar issues with Sam, please send me a PM.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sucks . Sorry!

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This takes the cake of how to be a CRIMINAL!

Not enough to take your money, but to let you fly half way across the world for nothing?

If what you have stated is true, this individual requires some re-adjustment treatment!

I will leave that to your imagination!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recommend a 20” piece of 3/8’s or 1/3” rebar as a satisfactory way to negotiate your refund.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1054 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have known people who got scammed.

They did not like it, and did something about it.

A few bucks in the right hands close to the crook can pay dividends. clap

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are a wise man.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1054 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
That is fraud and report him to the feds

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9870 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Wow! When did that happen? I booked with him a hunt in greenland and all went without a single hickup. Did he explain what happened? I know he was sick 1 1/2 years ago. Sorry for your problems. Big shame on Sam

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

As Larry wrote - that sucks!

Out of curiosity what was the discounted hunt advertised here on AR ? Country ? Plus were you traveling with own rifles ? Could imagine that could be a real shit storm turning up in a foreign country with no reception, no permits and rifles in the luggage !

Good luck following up!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
More details would be appreciated
Actually all details as that gives others warning about bad actors
Crazy, agent would do that

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwarf416:
Wow! When did that happen? I booked with him a hunt in greenland and all went without a single hickup. Did he explain what happened? I know he was sick 1 1/2 years ago. Sorry for your problems. Big shame on Sam

“ Sick” is the worst excuse when you screw people
Oh boy , didn’t I hear that before…

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. I booked two hunts through Sam - roe deer and muntjac in England and muskox in Greenland and both were successful.

More generally, I sometimes worry (irrationally?) that this kind of thing could happen on any international hunt that I go on - fly to another country and no one shows up to meet you at the airport, and no one answers your Whatsapp messages. Was that what happened to you? Or did the outfitter show up and deliver the bad news? If so, was there any offer to hunt if you paid directly?

Was this the hunt: https://forums.accuratereloadi...2100588/m/7871055072 ?

Posts: 679 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cme:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:

Andrew, Is this really any different than you booking hunts in a closed concession in the Luangwa for a Lion and leopard and cancelling 30 days before your client leaves the states? I know that some of your clients haven’t received their refunds because I happen to be one. Do we want to share your story with the site since you seem so keen to throw others under the bus?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Andrew, Is this really any different than you booking hunts in a closed concession in the Luangwa for a Lion and leopard and cancelling 30 days before your client leaves the states? I know that some of your clients haven’t received their refunds because I happen to be one. Do we want to share your story with the site since you seem so keen to throw others under the bus?

Interesting. I heard this story in Zimbabwe but did not know if it was true or not. Can you provide details?

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Carson: Thanks for calling out a scumbag. Just a heads up. Standby for being blamed for this fraud by members of this site who hunted with a booking agent 30 years ago and had a good hunt so obviously you are at fault. Details please?

posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the messages and concern. I didn't want to hold a public crucifixion of Sam here with all the outrageous details of our hunt gone wrong. It's an unfortunate situation to be in and believe me, I would love for Sam to jump on here and say it was just a big misunderstanding and have him refund our payments so we can both carry on with our lives.

We do plan to escalate the issue, but before we did, I was curious if anyone else on here was in the same situation with him and wanted to combine efforts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Interesting. I heard this story in Zimbabwe but did not know if it was true or not. Can you provide details?

Sure Larry, here goes.

In 2022, Andrew marketed a hunt on here for leopard in Chanjuzi in the Luangwa Valley. I quickly reached out and made plans to hunt a leopard in 2023. I signed that contract and paid an initial deposit in April 2022. After I returned from my safari in Zimbabwe last year I decided that I also wanted to hunt a lion in 2023. I chatted with Andrew and in October 2022 signed a new contract. I also decided that I wanted to take my dad to Africa with me. He suffers from Parkinson’s and has never hunted Africa. I subsequently added on my dad hunting buffalo and plains game with me. The contract for my dad’s hunt was sent and signed in April 2023. I have now come to find out that a contract should have never been sent and have been informed by the President of PHAZ that said contract is fraudulent. I sent deposits for my day rates with my final payment being made in April for the Lion and leopard as well as my dad’s buff hunt.

On June 15th I received a message on what’s app that the concession was closed for hunting. At that time I was assured that all would be resolved quickly. After a couple of days I decided that I need to look around for a replacement hunt. I reached out to a few outfitters that I knew and was able to find a replacement hunt for this year. I let Andrew and the outfitter know on June 26 that I would need all of the day rates back in order to book the replacement hunt. This request went unattended. Three more requests were made throughout the month of July with Andrew assuring me that all of his clients had been refunded. At that time I reminded him that I was the biggest hunt sold and had not received a refund.

On July 11th, I received a whats app message from the outfitter who informed me that he could send me back small increments of my days rates every 3-4 weeks. I reached out to Andrew to let him know what was relayed to me and asked for assistance. On July 29th, I received a whats app message from Andrew stating that he would be back from hunting in a couple of days and would work to resolve my situation then. (Hmm he is hunting July 29th…I was supposed to be hunting those dates). Was it a coincidence that another hunter was sold a hunt and booked to hunt my dates? Was this hunt sold before or after I found out about my hunt being canceled?

At that time, I let Andrew know that I had no other choice but to wait things out as I would not receive a refund in time to book another hunt. Andrew had always pushed me to wait it out, or said we can do it next year. As I explained to him, on multiple occasions, my dad wouldn’t be able to hunt next year in all likelihood. In August, I again requested a refund for the 5th time. I was informed by the outfitter that the money wasn’t available until he was able to gain control of the concession and resale hunts for next year.

As of today, I still have not received a dollar back, and I see a man that is championed as the beacon of Zambian still posting hunt reports and selling hunts to the good people of this site. While many of you have had good experiences with Andrew unfortunately my dealings have been closer to what the initial poster wrote about a different PH/outfitter than what other people on here have experienced.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sure Larry, here goes.

In 2022, Andrew marketed a hunt on here for leopard in Chanjuzi in the Luangwa Valley. I quickly reached out and made plans to hunt a leopard in 2023. I signed that contract and paid an initial deposit in April 2022. After I returned from my safari in Zimbabwe last year I decided that I also wanted to hunt a lion in 2023. I chatted with Andrew and in October 2022 signed a new contract. I also decided that I wanted to take my dad to Africa with me. He suffers from Parkinson’s and has never hunted Africa. I subsequently added on my dad hunting buffalo and plains game with me. The contract for my dad’s hunt was sent and signed in April 2023. I have now come to find out that a contract should have never been sent and have been informed by the President of PHAZ that said contract is fraudulent. I sent deposits for my day rates with my final payment being made in April for the Lion and leopard as well as my dad’s buff hunt.

On June 15th I received a message on what’s app that the concession was closed for hunting. At that time I was assured that all would be resolved quickly. After a couple of days I decided that I need to look around for a replacement hunt. I reached out to a few outfitters that I knew and was able to find a replacement hunt for this year. I let Andrew and the outfitter know on June 26 that I would need all of the day rates back in order to book the replacement hunt. This request went unattended. Three more requests were made throughout the month of July with Andrew assuring me that all of his clients had been refunded. At that time I reminded him that I was the biggest hunt sold and had not received a refund.

On July 11th, I received a whats app message from the outfitter who informed me that he could send me back small increments of my days rates every 3-4 weeks. I reached out to Andrew to let him know what was relayed to me and asked for assistance. On July 29th, I received a whats app message from Andrew stating that he would be back from hunting in a couple of days and would work to resolve my situation then. (Hmm he is hunting July 29th…I was supposed to be hunting those dates). Was it a coincidence that another hunter was sold a hunt and booked to hunt my dates? Was this hunt sold before or after I found out about my hunt being canceled?

At that time, I let Andrew know that I had no other choice but to wait things out as I would not receive a refund in time to book another hunt. Andrew had always pushed me to wait it out, or said we can do it next year. As I explained to him, on multiple occasions, my dad wouldn’t be able to hunt next year in all likelihood. In August, I again requested a refund for the 5th time. I was informed by the outfitter that the money wasn’t available until he was able to gain control of the concession and resale hunts for next year.

As of today, I still have not received a dollar back, and I see a man that is championed as the beacon of Zambian still posting hunt reports and selling hunts to the good people of this site. While many of you have had good experiences with Andrew unfortunately my dealings have been closer to what the initial poster wrote about a different PH/outfitter than what other people on here have experienced.

There are always two sides to a story and 19 prime hunting blocks were closed down due to claimed irregularities under the previous Government tender and subsequently other blocks one being Chanjuzi (of which I had booked clients) were further restricted under a separate injunction and I had the operator reimburse all clients apart from the poster - It was feasible that the Lion/Leopard hunt would be concluded this year if we could wait it out. I am not sure of all the correspondence between the claimant and the operator but my understanding was that we would sit it out until the Government resolved the legality of the injunction.

I also suggested that the deposit could be carried forward to next year as the pricing was extremely fair, but if the poster is not conducive to this arrangement then I will guarantee a full refund and the hunt will be sold to another. The other hunts were sold to AR members who I ensured were adequately compensated and subsequently rebooked in other areas.

Not sure I want to hunt the poster anymore after this and I bent over backwards to reduce the Lion/Leopard hunt to $60,000 which we will extend to another interested party once the quota has been reinstated.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? A bit like I had imported Angolan Royal Sable into my Kafue area hence the top 10 trophies?

That Zimbabweans currently occupy my Royal Kafue project under the umbrella of an attached Billionaire? My community is currently corrupted and divided. I have a 99-year lease agreement with a Government gazetted registered and endorsed Trust and that still stands today but the word is I will be killed by a violent syndicate if I return. Did they tell you that?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobmn:
Carson: Thanks for calling out a scumbag. Just a heads up. Standby for being blamed for this fraud by members of this site who hunted with a booking agent 30 years ago and had a good hunt so obviously you are at fault. Details please?

You calling me a scum bag and please explain

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew you didn’t do me some big favor. You contacted me on a different forum, Africa Hunting, last October when I posted that I was looking for outfitters for a lion and leopard combo. You offered a fair price no doubt but that wasn’t a deciding factor, the species on quota drove my hunt decision. I could have booked anywhere in Africa. Remember Andrew the hunt was for my 40th birthday initially, then I added my dad. I stated above that you wanted to roll the hunt to next year. Again, my dad has Parkinson’s, he may not be able to go next year.

The fact still remains that you sold me a hunt that was never going to take place this year. After 5 times requesting my money nothing has been returned. You hunted with someone else over the dates you were scheduled to hunt with me. You are the PH in Zambia, when did you know that the concession was closed for hunting?

I’m not getting in an online pissing match. Everything I have said is factual and can be supported with documentation. When my deposits are returned in full then I’ll let everyone on here know that as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sure Larry, here goes.

I was just in Zimbabwe across the river from Zambia. A PH in Zim ( not someone residing or working in Zambia) told me a similar story. A very similar story. He named names but I do not recall.

I didn't say a word upon my return as I had no idea if it was true or not. I still have no idea if it is true or not. However, these posts make me wonder.

Gppd luck with your resolution.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Really a Zim no name PH? And are you to be involved with this Kangaroo court? I just spoke to the operator who will post a response here and it very much varies from the poster.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Andrew you didn’t do me some big favor. You contacted me on a different forum, Africa Hunting, last October when I posted that I was looking for outfitters for a lion and leopard combo. You offered a fair price no doubt but that wasn’t a deciding factor, the species on quota drove my hunt decision. I could have booked anywhere in Africa. Remember Andrew the hunt was for my 40th birthday initially, then I added my dad. I stated above that you wanted to roll the hunt to next year. Again, my dad has Parkinson’s, he may not be able to go next year.

The fact still remains that you sold me a hunt that was never going to take place this year. After 5 times requesting my money nothing has been returned. You hunted with someone else over the dates you were scheduled to hunt with me. You are the PH in Zambia, when did you know that the concession was closed for hunting?

I’m not getting in an online pissing match. Everything I have said is factual and can be supported with documentation. When my deposits are returned in full then I’ll let everyone on here know that as well.

I find that an incredible statement and will forward this to the operator for his response

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
When my deposits are returned in full then I’ll let everyone on here know that as well.

I will receive your apology later and have forwarded this content to the operator whom I spoke with this evening and will produce emails and WhatsApp correspondence relating to this issue. Your deposits will be repaid in full and I am sorry your Father is experiencing an illness.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Karma is a bitch.

Mike

Posts: 21221 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
When my deposits are returned in full then I’ll let everyone on here know that as well.

I will receive your apology later and have forwarded this content to the operator whom I spoke with this evening and will produce emails and WhatsApp correspondence relating to this issue. Your deposits will be repaid in full and I am sorry your Father is experiencing an illness.

This is interesting…..
I’ve seen the correspondence personally where he requested the refund on numerous occasions and Ibi didn’t have the money.
It’s unfortunate but also common sense that Ibi could refund, for example, a 10 k deposit for a Buffalo hunter or two (or whatever) but didn’t have the 80k to refund here (60k for one hunter and 20k for the father)
I saw where Ibi said he would have to break it up into chunks
Yeah..the hunt was offered to be rolled into next year, but the concern was the father (who I know) would almost certainly not be able to physically do the hunt

Bottom line is Ibi had expenses etc as he was hoping (and you) to do the hunts and the area would be opened and could not refund everyone’s money…period…so the “big money” (80k deposit) wasn’t on hand to be refunded
The small(er) money was refunded to others as pointed out

So the hunt was offered to be “potentially” done late season and could not be for two reasons
1) the area was not open to be hunted and I believe still not
2) even if it was available to be done the late season heat and Parkinson’s don’t go well together

He clearly asked for refunds on multiple occasions and never received one is the bottom line regardless of whether a rollover to next year (because the money wasn’t available)
No one was being nefarious…however hunts were sold in an area that couldn’t be hunted and the money wasn’t on had to refund everyone when they couldn’t be executed.

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Another one bites the dust…

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Andrew,

Was the hunt going to be conducted by you on your concession, or by you on someone else's concession?

If that is the case, was the money paid to that concession owners, who are delaying the refund?

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Karma is a bitch.

Takes one to know one.

I know Andrew and would trust him with my life's savings.

Zambia concession closings and promised and pending re-openings have been and continue to be a nightmare.

The government has been beyond corrupt and incompetent on this issue.

Many innocents have been caught in the middle.

I am confident that this will be sorted out to the satisfaction of the complainant.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
As a outside observer.....under expected / normal protocol in this type of situation would the delayed refund be expected to carry some sort of interest payment in addition to the base value? After all there is the old concept of the "Time value of money"

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Andrew,

Was the hunt going to be conducted by you on your concession, or by you on someone else's concession?

If that is the case, was the money paid to that concession owners, who are delaying the refund?
The hunt was to be conducted by me in the Luangwa and the monies paid to the concession owner

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, seems like the safari business is run on a rob Peter to pay Paul basis i.e. deposit money is being used to generally fund a business or lifestyle and is not held to cover refunds where the service is not or cannot be delivered.
Perhaps time for the safari business to be run on an escrow basis.
I've 30 years experience in contract management and know that contracts are worth diddly squat if parties do not have funds in hand or fund facilities, e.g. bank overdraft/loan access, to cover the unexpected.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kpoynter:
quote:
quote:

This is interesting…..
I’ve seen the correspondence personally where he requested the refund on numerous occasions and Ibi didn’t have the money.
It’s unfortunate but also common sense that Ibi could refund, for example, a 10 k deposit for a Buffalo hunter or two (or whatever) but didn’t have the 80k to refund here (60k for one hunter and 20k for the father)
Yeah..the hunt was offered to be rolled into next year, but the concern was the father (who I know) would almost certainly not be able to physically do the hunt

Bottom line is Ibi had expenses etc as he was hoping (and you) to do the hunts and the area would be opened and could not refund everyone’s money…period…so the “big money” (80k deposit) wasn’t on hand to be refunded

So the hunt was offered to be “potentially” done late season and could not be for two reasons
2) even if it was available to be done the late season heat and Parkinson’s don’t go well together

He clearly asked for refunds on multiple occasions and never received one is the bottom line regardless of whether a rollover to next year (because the money wasn’t available)
No one was being nefarious…however hunts were sold in an area that couldn’t be hunted and the money wasn’t on had to refund everyone when they couldn’t be executed.
I spoke to Ibi and he states he had corresponded with you recently I am not aware of the content but he did express his disappointment at this action however you have stated that he pledged to return your money albeit in part payments

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is interesting…..

I spoke to Ibi and he states he had corresponded with you recently I am not aware of the content but he did express his disappointment at this action however you have stated that he pledged to return your money albeit in part payments

Who is Ibi?

Why is he returning the money in parts?

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is interesting…..

Who is Ibi?

The concession owner and not sure about the part payments but to date has refunded 100K plus to my other clients when the new injunction impacted on his concession

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Karma is a bitch.

Takes one to know one.

I know Andrew and would trust him with my life's savings.

Zambia concession closings and promised and pending re-openings have been and continue to be a nightmare.

The government has been beyond corrupt and incompetent on this issue.

Many innocents have been caught in the middle.

I am confident that this will be sorted out to the satisfaction of the complainant.

+1

I’ve hunted with Andrew (6) times now in Zambia, and I can tell you he is the most honest/honorable PH I’ve experienced in (12) safaris and four countries in Africa.

I don’t know the full details of this complaint, but as Saeed questioned, who has the deposit money to be returned? It sounds like the concession holder Ibi has the money to be refunded, not Andrew, so I’m a bit confused.

At any rate, yes, this year’s safaris in Zambia have been really interrupted by the government, shutting down so many concessions, Ibi’s being one of them. What can Andrew do about that?

Any way, I rate Andrew as the very best PH I have ever had the privilege to hunt with in Africa, and am planning my next two safaris with him already.

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

I thought that this post was about Sam Farrow and Hunter Inter or has the jury pardoned him already?

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is interesting…..

Who is Ibi?

The concession owner and not sure about the part payments but to date has refunded 100K plus to my other clients when the new injunction impacted on his concession

The impact on his concession is not his fault.

But delaying to refund clients who have already paid, and paying them in parts, is not right at all.

Was the money paid to Ibi directly or through Andrew?

If through Andrew, what guarantees does he have against Idi behavior?

So many questions, and non concern Andrew’s honesty.

A very unfortunate situation brought about by someone outside the parties involved.

I hope all resolved soon.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Saeed I have known Ibi for a long time and he is on the executive committee of the Safari Operators Association.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal