New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Suggestions
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just e-mailed my agent. We'll see what happens.

The Ele trophy fee was 10,000.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
RMEF Life member
Pheasants Forever life member
National Trappers Assn. life member
WTA member
Boone and Crocket club member
Wild Sheep Foundation member

Posts: 124 | Location: WI | Registered: 31 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
All Gone,

With an ele like that shot...you need to post the name of the PH...that was rediculous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36714 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
I agree with ledvm. This PH needs to be named. What he did is wrong in every way.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 686 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Surely the PH is not a member of ZPHGA. I mean Zim PHs have that rigorous training, probably moreso than most any other southern African country.

Very sad situation; best of luck to you.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by All Gone:
I just e-mailed my agent. We'll see what happens.

The Ele trophy fee was 10,000.

With all due respect, I understand your concern is some type of "settlement" but you did initiate this thread. Perhaps you were hoping it would give you leverage in your negotiations.

But realize you have openly admitted this incident involves a booking agent and PH that are, I assume, still operating.

They have not had the opportunity, should they choose to do so, to tell their side of this. As they say there is always two sides to a story at least.

At this point one of two things will happen. You will either share their identity or not. That obviously is your business but there are booking agents and PH's that post on here and to not name who is involved is not fair to all those that you have already made aware of this.

Thanks for bringing this information forward. Finish the task!!

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7595 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
All Gone,

Wow! What an embarassment. My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw the picture of that elephant! I would be furious!!! The PH definitely needs to be named at some point! I wish you the best of luck with your legitamit grievence.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
This sounds eerily familiar. Did you have any travelers checks stolen?

Doesn't look like it was about travelers checks eh?

No, it certainly does not.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for sounding like I am beating a dead horse here but the photos of that elephant calf is very disturbing (in fact, mortifying). There are several Zim PH's who post here and I can't imagine any one of them guiding a client to such an animal and calling it a trophy and then being able to show their faces in public after the fact.

I realize it takes two to tango but this is just plain embarassing or just complete laziness on the part of the PH.

W T F ???

That kudu is lackluster as well if the PH said, 'shoot him'.

Zim has a lot of great trophy quality and people don't spend thousands and thousands of dollars to be guided to this sort of trash.

I'm gonna say it again, ' W T F ?' This is rediculous.

All Gone,

I think all of us here need the whole story, no more curtains, ok? Did the PH tell you to shoot these animals as trophies? If so, I want to know who he is and what outfit he is working for if he isn't the 'owner'.

~Ann

Posts: 19172 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recieved a credit memo from my agent today.
No credit for the Ele. They deducted 750.00 for something i'm not sure of yet. No other correspondence or explaination on anything. I will try to contact them again tomorrow to see what there status is. I'm thinking i am on my own.

Safari Co. name is Jimba Safaris, owner is Wayne Dietrechsen. My PH and Waynes right hand man (his words not mine) was Tim Lamprecht.

I know that there are some that have had good hunts with these folks but i also now know that there have been problems in the past told to me by my agent after the hunt was over and i had complained of my problems.

Should i be worried about my trophys? I took a Leopard on the 13th night and a Bushbuck on the last night. On the other hand if my trophys come up missing or are ruined i would think that would be even worse for all involved.

There are two sides to every story and i welcome whomever would like to step forward and make their peace. They know what i am saying is true and they do not have a leg to stand on. Everything that i have stated is true and factual and will continue to stay that way.

I will wait a day or two and post a full hunt report.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A picture is worth 1,000 words but that elephant is worth a 100% refund for both the hunt portion applicable to the elephant and the "trophy fee". Try to salvage as much as possible from this sorry situation and especially all funds held by the hunt broker. If he is an ethical operator he should be vehement in his efforts to get you a substantial, not less than a 50%, refund on the entire hunt. He should also try to find you a discounted hunt somewhere to compensate for this fiasco.

SOAZ in Zim may be able to assist you if the operator is a member. Email them at this website http://www.soaz.net/ and refer them to the pictures of your trophies.

As you have sadly learned money can make people do bad things. For future hunts remember, there can only be one finger on the trigger at a time. If you are uncomfortable for any reason, do not shoot.

Do not give up on Africa and Zimbabwe. There are good people there working hard for their clients under difficult circumstances.

After you have all the restitution you can get and depending whether the other parties have fairly dealt with you, then consider posting the names of the guilty for the benefit of all AR readers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann,

I was typing the same time you were. Iam a very slow typer and not sure how i will get through a hunt report but i will.

I think i answered most of your questions.
The only animal that the PH asked if i wanted was the Kudu. He told me it was a very old bull
past his prime. The Bull was lamed up and next to the airstrip, it was the first night in camp before the hunt even started,we needed Leopard bait. Right or wrong, I decided it was best to take it. It was the beginning of my once in a lifetime safari, i was excited to say the least what can i say.

No one feels worse than i do about the Ele, i'm not sure what else i can say but i truly am sorry it happened.

Maybe i was not ready for Africa. Maybe i am one of the guys who should have started with plains game and moved up from there. I thought i was ready because i have taken a fair amount of game here in the states, including numerous deer,8 bull Elk, Mountain Lion, Mountain Goat, Dall Sheep, Black Bear.

I don't feel i needed babysitting but i could have used some guidence which was obviously very lacking on this hunt.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Safari Co. name is Jimba Safaris, owner is Wayne Dietrechsen. My PH and Waynes right hand man (his words not mine) was Tim Lamprecht.

Thanks for posting the names. I think it's also worth stating that the outfitter switching the PH is pretty piss poor. I'd be pretty upset about that if I'd specificly asked to hunt with one person and was promised that I would.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know that there are some that have had good hunts with these folks but i also now know that there have been problems in the past told to me by my agent after the hunt was over and i had complained of my problems.

Did the booking agent mention the problems to you prior to booking the hunt?

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

-Seth Peterson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are 2 sides to this story. About 10 pounds and 12 pounds respectively.

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My sympathies, my friend. As others have said, don't give up on Zim or Africa. A plethora of great PH's and agents working on this site.

Dutch

one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
Who's their agent???

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
My suggestion is to try negotiate a fair deal which is amicable to all concerned. Now and again a PH will make a bad call or mistake and I am afraid that is way the cookie crumbles.

Saying that if the PH was consistently at fault then you do have cause for complaint and some sort of compensation.

That is true to a certain extent.

But, looking at his trophies, especially the elephant, I have no doubt that there are major problems with his PH.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67076 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
I know none of the details of this hunt, but I do know that was not a shootable elephant. Sorry.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
The pics of those "trophies" demonstrate what is so wrong with the safari industry and its repeated inability to police itself through the professional hunters and outfitters associations.

I have had occasion to participate in "meet and confer" hearings between outfitters and clients with both SCI Africa and PHASA reps present. While the SCI Africa rep wanted to see formal complaints filed against the outfitter, the PHASA rep was only interested in pacifying the clients and protecting the outfitter. In this incident the outfitter had clearly attempted to break the laws of Mozambique, taken deposits fraudulently and lied repeatedly to the clients, yet because he was a dues paying member of PHASA, no punitive action was even considered by PHASA. BTW, the PHASA rep was the then president of that organization.

Assuming the PH and/or outfitter in the OPs case belongs/pay dues to a "professional" organization, I predict that organization will not take any punitive action to correct this situation.

The OP has been victimized by the theft of not only his money but also his time, trust and dreams.

This incident also demonstrably shows how important it is for any safari hunter to educate himself not only about selection of PH/outfitters but also about the standards and quality of trophies he intends to hunt. While we count on the PH to judge the trophies and advise us as to quality, that does not relieve us of the responsibility we accept when we pull the trigger.

Let the contest now begin. pissers flame

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
All Gone,

I responded to our PM conversation before seeing the updates on this thread (the photos, etc)...and after seeing those photos and reading the rest fo the thread I have to say, you have for sure been given the dirty end of the stick.

That you were led to shoot that elephant is shameful. The worst PH I know (and he is badd for sure) wouldn't have a client even shoulder his rifle at a baby like that.

Tell your BA that he has thrity days to refund your money for the trophy fees or you are going to take legal action...and pursue it if he doesn't refund you a fair amount.

This is the kind of shit that gives the business of African hunting a bad name. It is shameful.

But do not let these ridiculously under-abled PH's put you off the dream that is Africa.

Regards,

Brian

"If you can't go all out, don't go..."

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Some of you Zim boys here on AR ought to volunteer to step up and help All Gone with this. There has to be some type of action that can be taken against this so-called PH and the owner of this shameful and disgusting enterprise. I seriously doubt that this is the first time that these folks have pulled this type of thing on visiting African hunters.

One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
All gone, sorry to hear about your hunt, Tim Lamprecht is not a paid up member of the ZPHGA, unfortunately as Ganyana has explained we cannot force Ph's or Pg's to become members same applies to SOAZ, I am not sure if Jimba safaris is a member of SOAZ, you would have to contact Sally Bown soaz@mweb.co.zw at the end of the day, this will need to be sorted out between the operator and yourself and or the PH and yourself and or the booking agent and yourself.
Please confirm this hunt was conducted in Sijarira.

Martin
PM me if you would like to talk more about this.

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He told me it was a very old bull
past his prime.

Based on the pic of the kudu's well broomed tips and "polished" horn I would agree he was an old animal.

The ele on the other hand..... very, very unfortunate.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I'm sorry for sounding like I am beating a dead horse here but the photos of that elephant calf is very disturbing (in fact, mortifying). There are several Zim PH's who post here and I can't imagine any one of them guiding a client to such an animal and calling it a trophy and then being able to show their faces in public after the fact.

I realize it takes two to tango but this is just plain embarassing or just complete laziness on the part of the PH.

W T F ???

That kudu is lackluster as well if the PH said, 'shoot him'.

Zim has a lot of great trophy quality and people don't spend thousands and thousands of dollars to be guided to this sort of trash.

I'm gonna say it again, ' W T F ?' This is rediculous.

All Gone,

I think all of us here need the whole story, no more curtains, ok? Did the PH tell you to shoot these animals as trophies? If so, I want to know who he is and what outfit he is working for if he isn't the 'owner'.

It equates to the killing of a 2 yr old lion.

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
quote:

I may be wrong on this, and someone correct me if I am, but I recall some very bad press about Wayne Dietrechsen a few years back. Seems like he may have been hunting occupied land or something or was otherwise crosswise with a bunch of clients. I also seem to recall SCI took action on him. You may want to call SCI and see what they can tell you.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall Waynes name mentioned in one of Adam Clement's broshures.

May be Mark can enlighten us about this.

Also, wasn't he the one who was operating without a PH a while back?

I could be wrong of coujrse, so any information on this will be helpfull.

Posts: 67076 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I copied the following from Biggamehunt.net

I have no idea how true it is or if this has been corrected.

Zimbabwe
Wayne Dietrechsen has been caught in possession of an irregularly issued PH license with the number 472. The license has been confiscated by National Parks investigators and Dietrechsen has been informed he may not hunt lion, elephant, hippo or buffalo. The case was further complicated with Jacob Mudenda writing to the Hunting Report in January saying "on 21st December 2005 I, in my capacity as the National Chairman of the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe - which is an amalgamation of Zimbabwe Indigenous Safari Operators (ZISOA) and Zimbabwe Association Of Tour & Safari Operators (ZATSO), personally went to the National Parks and Wildlife Authority Headquarters in Harare to confirm if [sic] Mr Dietrechsen was issued with a Professional Hunter's License. That was confirmed. His Professional Hunter's license is Number 472. I have also personally examined the said license and am satisfied that it is a full license without any restrictions at all."

At a meeting between National Parks and the Safari Industry on 2nd of March the withdrawal of Dietrechsen's fraudulently obtained license has been confirmed and Mudenda was asked to explain his actions. (The Zimbabwean PH master list can be obtained from fishunt@zol.co.zw.)

Big game Hunt Net

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Saeed, been doing a bit of research here and I do see his name on some trophy pics with Clements. Maybe he's done some hunting in Tanzania. Again, I don't have specifics about prior issues but just a seeming recollection of some discussions in the past.

There are some articles that he was thought by national parks to have a fraudulent ph license.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for your replies and concernes.
This is an ugly stuation for sure. As far as anything i could do in Zim, with all the corruption i may as well beat head against the wall. As far as any legal action here in the states i doubt it. I'm not in any position to pay 20,000 to try to get 10,000 back.

Although i do think they are dancing around very closely to what attorneys call fraud by inducement.

I'm afraid my money is gone but my main reason
for bringing this up was to possibly help another uninformed and trusting person from falling into a mess like this. And yes to be honest i thought bringing this up would help make the guilty parties man up and do what was right but in end i see they are showing us there true colors.

C'mon guys stand up and tell your side of the story. I am sure everyone would like to hear it including me.

I will give the booking agent until the end of the day to respond to my e-mails. If i do not hear from them i will let you know who it is.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's great to see that you have the balls to tell it like it is and name names...many people here, even after getting totally screwed, pussy foot around the issue because of some misguided sense of loyalty.

Good for you!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mistakes do happen on both the PH and hunters side, but to not come back to the table on a mistake like that is just simple " not stepping up to the plate"on the operators side.For the PH to say"I was mad at the buffalo, so we took it out on the elephant" is just poor form on every level. Really sorry this happened to you man. This should be a GOLDEN LESSON to all, no matter what or where you hunt, research the Agent, Area, and Operator. In EVERY horror story I hear about, and they are endless in our game, at the end of the day the hunter was not as thorough as he could have been. Good companies have good agents, track records, and a long list of recent and satisfied clients for you to contact.
Do not give up on Africa, or Zim, just really do your research in the future and you will have no problem finding the right folks to make this bad hunt will become a distant memory. Keep the pressure on these guys, and this forum is a great place to do just that !
Good Luck

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will give the booking agent until the end of the day to respond to my e-mails. If i do not hear from them i will let you know who it is.

For the sake of saving others...you should let us know who they are as they are equally guilty is this one I am afraid!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36714 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the agent is not The Safari Connection you really should state this as when I searched the web for Jimba Safaris this who comes up, and if not them their name should be cleared.

Posts: 27 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The agent e-mailed me today and stated that he is out of town. He said he would call as soon as he is back so we can try to sort this mess out. I can tell you he is extremly unhappy with my PH and the Ele situation. He said he was still working on a refund.

I talked with the agents assistant today and she was very nice and helpful as usual. She has helped me more than all the rest combined so to me that means alot.

They are doing everything in there power to get my trophys shipped home ASAP. I have a Leopard over there that i took and the others which may not be great but they are mine and i want them. I don't know what to do with the Ele. That is a very sad situation and I,m not sure if i want to be reminded of it everytime i see it in my home.

So put yourself in my shoes for a moment and look at the mess i am in the middle of. Yes i relize that i am the one who started this but i would like my trophys back also. I give you the name of the PH and who he works for.

I almost forgot, Yes this hunt was cunducted in the Sijiria Forest next to lake Kariba.

I am not going to name the agent unless i feel he lets me down. Whether he made an honest mistake by endorsing these guys or not is not up to me to decide. Maybe he will chime in and state his case. Like i said, I better know he working hard for me and doing everything he can or i will be putting his name out here also.

I know i will be getting some flack for this but i think that anyone who has gone through what a person does to get there trophys will understand where i am coming from.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree with your thoughts 100% on this and it's stand-up of you to take the high road with the booking agent. See what happens and take it from there.
I would think that he SHOULD be jumping through hoops for you to make this right, since it is a reflection on him as well.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If the agents ARE doing tgheir best to help you get sometghing out of this, your mentioning their name is going to help them, rather than tarnish their name.

If they are really worth their salt, they would have no problem coming out full throttle to do everything they can to help you.

And showing this will only help their reputaion.

You might wish to look at the American Big Game Hunting Forum.

Blaire World Wide have dug their own grave in this matter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Obviously your suggestion carrys a lot of weight and suggestions are what i am here for.

I feel like i am walking a fine line between doing the right thing and seeing my trophys again. I have stated before and still feel that no one would be benefitting from destroying my trophys. Maybe i was being a little selfish in my thinking.

It seems that most here think that i should come out with the agents name so that is what i will do.

The booking agent is Adam Clements Safari Trackers.

RMEF Life member
WTA member

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3408 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This should be interesting...

One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
One of the "touted" reasons to use an agent is that if a problem arises they can go to bat for you. I have had one relativley minor situation that required the agent to get involved ( zebra skin was not shipped) anyways it was obvious he was walking a fine line between his Client (the safari company) and me..his other client.

This to me is a situation where Adam should no doubt step up. In my opinion, if he doesnt, that would be enough for me to not consider booking through his company.Good Luck All Gone!

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote