Notify
Tools

The World of Custom Actions
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
Mr Satterlee,
Apparently your memory is about as good as your integrity. But after seeing the way you have treated Forrest in this affair I should expect no less from you. I cant prove squat since I did not save our correspondance or my MO receipt which is why I have not made an issue of our deal. And since I can not prove anything I will let it go as a lesson learned on my part.

It is a true shame that a talented craftsman as yourself chose a path of deceipt instead of honesty with your customers. You would find most of them to be more than willing to be extremely patient with your delays if you were honest with them from the start and could show that you were keeping the progress moving.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
Please Lock this thread. No good can come out of continuing. The future can be addressed at a later date. Please end this now.

"A long life, and the good sense to live it." ...Quintis Arrius

375H&H,404J,416DAK,458AFR,416RIG,450RIG,505GIB

Avatar: Gregory Peck & Susan Hayward in Africa

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Timan,
I know your mad but I would edit your post. I think you can tell your side better. You can recover from this I know because my father and I have. Not as gunsmiths but something just as painful. Please keep posting pictures with your progress. Good luck you have some long hours ahead to recover.

Posts: 1295 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nobody lock this thread. Keep giving him rope and let him hang himself even more.

Stuart-

when I was talking to you on the phone yesterday about getting my money back, you were nice at first and then went off on a tangent trying to tell me how this was really not your fault. I offered you a sound bit of busienss advice, but you have not taken it. Had you taken it, You would not have made the post above. I am in shock at what I just read and am not even pissed off right now. I am just shocked that you would write such a thing

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nobody lock this thread. Keep giving him rope and let him hang himself even more

I agree.

I have never done business with Timan and his post above removed any doubt that is a good thing.

As to M1Tanker and Forrest. If I had something for sale and they told me the check was in the mail I wouldn't hesitate to ship.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timan:
Rip,

It's time to "ICE" your cake.

I offered you, your deposit back in August of 07, you said, no just keep working on it, its no big hurry, I've got plenty of guns I can shoot.

I said ok.

M1, you talked about M-70 bolt stops and thats about all the farther you got with that. No MO ever came here, I'm here all the time, if you actually called, which you did not, or if you would have left a message, which you also did not, do I would have received it and thats that.

Forest, you called in September and were wondering if Blackburn/cnc spec. could supply bottom metal? I don't know, can they? Is the phone even hooked up? In September we talked and you knew then that these actions were behind schedule. However it was your choice then to stay on for the delivery and thats a decision you made at that time. Then this whole A/R expolsion? thanks a ton.

Just a word to all the other gunsmiths out there who are running 3 and 4 years behind hurry up and get it out. Get it done. Because your day is coming and you never know who is about to go bipolar on you and trash you on the internet or someplace else.

I does not matter how good you are at your trade it a matters how it matters how fast you can, RIP IT OUT. So get it done now fast and right. machsnell!!!

I've got few cuts and bruises here but I'm a better man for it. It hurts bad to work your ass off and have them call you a liar and cheat.

eFF-IN cheap shots.

Rip is a cheap shot, he'll smack you in the head while it's turned. Just go back to the beginning of this post and look. read it.

See how brave he is. I bet his momma is proud.

Again Rip,

I offered your money back late last summer. I said would you like a refund at this point, you said, no I don't think so.

Then you changed the subject to some P.O.S. Dakota action you bought and threads where screwed up in it for your 495 Tahellangone, project.

Then you said just get it done, but there no big hurry, please explain that.

I take that as. this is not a rush.

Nice post RIP. You Diplomat!

You are a problem solver for sure. You must be very proud of yourself.

You Rip me a new asshole out here in A/R and when you do finally call me, you sound like some sheepish little boy who's sorry.

What's up with that?

There's one Goofed up little dude inside you that likes to play with guns and that is something scary.

You are nothing but a cowardly verbal sniper.

The computer is your gilly suit you cheap

shot P.O.S.

Timan

Satterlee, I couldn't find where you mentioned it here but did you mail my refund on Friday as promised?

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marc_Stokeld:
Nobody lock this thread. Keep giving him rope and let him hang himself even more.

Stuart-

when I was talking to you on the phone yesterday about getting my money back, you were nice at first and then went off on a tangent trying to tell me how this was really not your fault. I offered you a sound bit of busienss advice, but you have not taken it. Had you taken it, You would not have made the post above. I am in shock at what I just read and am not even pissed off right now. I am just shocked that you would write such a thing

Let me get this straight. Stu is supposed to sit there and read all of this stuff about him and not be able to tell his side of the story? bsflag In the search for truth in this whole saga there has been way too much linguistic fallacy, expecially what they call fallacy of emotive language. Many of the arguments used have as their sole purpose the arousal of unreasoned feeling because the argument put forth depends on emotions rather than conveying logical information.

I am with everyone else in having tremendous respect for M1 Tanker, not only for what he does for our country, but now also becasue he put forth some facts that didn't depend solely on emotion. He admitted he doesn't have a receipt or correspondence. If he did have the money order receipt he could surely go to the post office and see if Stuart cashed that money order. And Stuart says he didn't get it. So what do you do when you send a money order and the other party doesn't get it. M1 Tanker stepped up to the plate and said he learned a lesson. I admire the hell out of him for that.

How about anybody else. Do you have a copy of your written contract that shows a delivery date? Do you have a copy of your letter to Stuart that asks for your refund? Did you get a return receipt requested from the post office when you sent the letter? And if you are going to continue to use emotive argument because you don't have objective evidence, then you ought to expect it in return.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
22wrf,
He is just letting bile pour out of his mouth. He is the one that let it get to this stage when he could have taken care of it a long time ago. All he had to do is post that he is sorry for the problems that he has had and taken care of business and followed through. He wouldn't have needed to post either if he had contacted his clients and made good on his promises. You seem to think that being a talented person excuses his problems.
I have had to wait on a few smiths in the past, but they either told me up front or let me know of a delay. When this happened they did what they said. Some of them are some of our very talented people on this forum.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timan:
Rip,

It's time to "ICE" your cake.

I offered you, your deposit back in August of 07, you said, no just keep working on it, its no big hurry, I've got plenty of guns I can shoot.

I said ok.

M1, you talked about M-70 bolt stops and thats about all the farther you got with that. No MO ever came here, I'm here all the time, if you actually called, which you did not, or if you would have left a message, which you also did not, do I would have received it and thats that.

Forest, you called in September and were wondering if Blackburn/cnc spec. could supply bottom metal? I don't know, can they? Is the phone even hooked up? In September we talked and you knew then that these actions were behind schedule. However it was your choice then to stay on for the delivery and thats a decision you made at that time. Then this whole A/R expolsion? thanks a ton.

Just a word to all the other gunsmiths out there who are running 3 and 4 years behind hurry up and get it out. Get it done. Because your day is coming and you never know who is about to go bipolar on you and trash you on the internet or someplace else.

I does not matter how good you are at your trade it a matters how it matters how fast you can, RIP IT OUT. So get it done now fast and right. machsnell!!!

I've got few cuts and bruises here but I'm a better man for it. It hurts bad to work your ass off and have them call you a liar and cheat.

eFF-IN cheap shots.

Rip is a cheap shot, he'll smack you in the head while it's turned. Just go back to the beginning of this post and look. read it.

See how brave he is. I bet his momma is proud.

Again Rip,

I offered your money back late last summer. I said would you like a refund at this point, you said, no I don't think so.

Then you changed the subject to some P.O.S. Dakota action you bought and threads where screwed up in it for your 495 Tahellangone, project.

Then you said just get it done, but there no big hurry, please explain that.

I take that as. this is not a rush.

Nice post RIP. You Diplomat!

You are a problem solver for sure. You must be very proud of yourself.

You Rip me a new asshole out here in A/R and when you do finally call me, you sound like some sheepish little boy who's sorry.

What's up with that?

There's one Goofed up little dude inside you that likes to play with guns and that is something scary.

You are nothing but a cowardly verbal sniper.

The computer is your gilly suit you cheap

shot P.O.S.

Timan

This post by Stuart Satterlee is full of lies again.

He never offered me a refund, and I never asked him for one, until I called him Monday night of this past week.
February 4, 2008, I called him after a PM from a moderator here told me to, for whatever reason.

After I ended the call with a firm request for a refund, he called me back and whined a bit beating around the bush, saying he wasn't trying to talk me into staying in line for the action whenever. He did finally end the call that he initiated (first one ever!) with the definite understanding that I wanted a refund, and he said he would do so.

My cell phone records will prove this temporal sequence of call.

Now he is back making up more lies?

I have seen no photos of any stainless magnum Mauser work in progress.

I will hound Mr. Satterlee until he stops lying.
All I ask for is honesty, and a refund.

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch

I respect what you say. You make a reasoned argument without swearing or putting me down.
That says a lot about you. I would respond as follows. I don't think Stuart Should be excused becasue he is talented. Rather, I think that Stuart can't change the past. He just can't do it. He admits he is way behind. I am sure he wishes he wasn't. But he can't change it. All he can do is try to catch up. Why keep punishing him for what he can't change?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
quote:

Stuart-

Let me get this straight. Stu is supposed to sit there and read all of this stuff about him and not be able to tell his side of the story? bsflag In the search for truth in this whole saga there has been way too much linguistic fallacy, expecially what they call fallacy of emotive language. Many of the arguments used have as their sole purpose the arousal of unreasoned feeling because the argument put forth depends on emotions rather than conveying logical information.

I am with everyone else in having tremendous respect for M1 Tanker, not only for what he does for our country, but now also becasue he put forth some facts that didn't depend solely on emotion. He admitted he doesn't have a receipt or correspondence. If he did have the money order receipt he could surely go to the post office and see if Stuart cashed that money order. And Stuart says he didn't get it. So what do you do when you send a money order and the other party doesn't get it. M1 Tanker stepped up to the plate and said he learned a lesson. I admire the hell out of him for that.

How about anybody else. Do you have a copy of your written contract that shows a delivery date? Do you have a copy of your letter to Stuart that asks for your refund? Did you get a return receipt requested from the post office when you sent the letter? And if you are going to continue to use emotive argument because you don't have objective evidence, then you ought to expect it in return.

22WRF, 'ol Blue, or Kevin,

I always thought you were a moron, now I'm convinced.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTW, I did not record my telephone calls, but I have every email correspondence with Satterlee printed out to hard copy, like many others here.

Here is one example of a lie in the latest telephone call to Satterlee:

He said that only four people, including me, are awaiting work long over due. He rattled off four names including me ... I said: "What about Daniel in Australia?" He said: "I'm working on it." No registration that he had just lied seemed to occur to him.

There are many more than that identifiable in this thread, and I guess many more that we do not know about.

BTW, Daniel waited five years to get his first action from Satterlee. He has been waiting for more than two years on his latest order. He is either a saint or a masochist.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
quote:

Stuart-

22WRF, 'ol Blue, or Kevin,

I always thought you were a moron, now I'm convinced.

Ol'Craigster

Your post clearly shows that it is you who is the moron, and clearly proves what you say about there being nothing worse than Ignorance in action. Your post is exactly what I was talking about. Emotive, subjective, and designed to arouse unreasoned feeling in others.

one of us
posted Hide Post
22WRF,
You are making an ass of yourself. Go get another new handle and try to be smarter next time. Many of us here have been "wised up" by this thread.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
22WRF,
You are making an ass of yourself.

No, its you who are making an ass of yourself. Your statement is incoherent. Because I have had a different handle implies I am not smart? Because you have read this thread you have wised up?

one of us
posted Hide Post
22WRF speaks from the peanut gallery yet again.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mail fraud, wire fraud, racketeering ... Stuart "Stupid" Satterlee, just another dumb crook?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
22WRF speaks from the peanut gallery yet again.

Not quite. I admit I don't have an action ordered. But I have done business with the man, and have actually met him, spent time with him, and spoken with him.

Why don't you go back through this entire post and list the names of everyone else who has spoken from the peanut gallery, those who don't know the man, have never bought anything from him, and just piped in to stir up emotions.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Only you, 22WRF. You are now the only one on my ignore list. Even shootaway can be amusing.
Unless someone quotes you, I will not see anymore of your posts.

one of us
posted Hide Post
By gosh, the thread reads a lot better now! thumb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only you, 22WRF.

Your tactic is very evident. Can't think of an objective reasoned argument concerning the actual subject so instead you put down the person you are arguing with. Instead of defending your argument on its merits you make purely emotional appeals to others.

I thank you for putting me on your ignore list. Shows you can't stay in a reasoned argument without either putting the other guy down or running home to mommy.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Has Stuart hung himself yet?
Is there life after a gunsmithing death like this?

Stupid Satterlee just can't stop the lies no matter what. He needs to shut up and make good, not ill will.

Q: How do you tell when Stupid Satterlee is telling a lie?
A: His lips are moving or his fingers are pecking at a keyboard.

Oh yeah, didn't Leonardo DaVinci work on the Mona Lisa for about 50 years, dragging it along with him wherever he fled to or found a patron?
He only stopped working on it when he was dying ... finally finished it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They say it takes a liar to defend one.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because I have had a different handle implies I am not smart

The only reason I see of someone having different handles is because he either likes to talk to himself, or has something to hide!

We have had quite a few of those in the past, and they have ALWAYS been found out.

It sure does not make one smart!

I wonder who made that classic statement "It is better to remain quiet and be thought of as an idiot, rather than open your mouth and remove any doubt"

A couple of people on this thread might wish to read that statement and take it to heart.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68792 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I count four multiple handle posters on this thread. popcorn

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How many multiple personality posters do you see??

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
saeed: good post..but...your own preamble suggests that experiences be shared GOOD or BAD. This is an example of sharing. Personally, I would suggest we all take a deep breath...Valentine's day is just around the corner. A personal concern is that this may be just be the tip of the iceburg.......Stuart: Forrest was your best promoter in 2006 and is responsible for a least three orders that I know of, since none of those orders came to fruition, he feels there was a big error in judgement...hardly unlikely to blame him for being one of your loudest detractors. So...I can be positive that this thread does not encompass all of your "problems" For God's sake, if there are others that have not seen or heard of AR, make peace with them before a talented beginning is destroyed forever.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
RIP something tells me you still won't be satisfied if Stuart makes good on his numerous mistakes. Stuart is obviously at fault in many ways here and you were wronged but other than that I'm not sure you don't have your own issues. Will you really only be "made whole" if he is driven to gunsmith suicide? Rooting between you two would be like rooting between two sex offenders in a prison fight, hard to pick a side.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I corrected the typo on the date of the past Monday night that I called Stuart Satterlee.
Cell phone records will prove that he called me right back, after I hung up. He had to get one more weasel in on the call I initiated. Not like he wanted to call me and tell me anything I wanted to hear, so I listened to him whine a few minutes more, and hung up again.

After he got my deposit, he was free to ignore me for almost 14 months. When he did pay any attention to me, it was only to lie.

It is a shame that he has soiled Accuratereloading.com by soliciting business here.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dempsey:
RIP something tells me you still won't be satisfied if Stuart makes good on his numerous mistakes. Stuart is obviously at fault in many ways here and you were wronged but other than that I'm not sure you don't have your own issues. Will you really only be "made whole" if he is driven to gunsmith suicide? Rooting between you two would be like rooting between two sex offenders in a prison fight, hard to pick a side.

dempsey,
That is a cheap shot. Think of all the other potential suckers that have been protected. I'll leave the sucker alone when he makes me and the other wronged members here whole, as long as he does not post anymore lies about me or any other of the members here.

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
It was, I admit. Hard to make the point though that there is a difference between going after someone who is lying too and stringing along customers and lynching them. I shouldn't have tried to illustrate that, it's a slippery slope.

one of us
posted Hide Post
dempsey,
Thank you.
I would not have posted another thing on this thread if Satterlee had not come on here again with more lies.

I would like to see this thread die and only start another one if he does not have some checks to certain members within 5 business days of that February 8, 2008 date that he said he mailed them.

Anyone else feel free to start their own thread, and leave this one alone.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Stuart,

Times may be tough, and cash flow may be on the shy side...but you CAN'T throw your_paid_customers under the bus! Work with those that will, refund the ones who want out. If you're not too proud to say "hey, things are a little tight now how about this"...most customers will go along with you IF you are up front with them. Slow/troubled times suck, whether you are a gifted gunsmith or a retail store owner like me. Trust me I know about slow times Big Grin

One thing I know is how to treat customers. I TREASURE my customers. They are who pay the bills and a happy, satisfied customer will be with me for many years, and many become friends that love to discuss hunting and shooting!

I'm not a gunsmith and have no idea of the troubles involved. However I deal with people everyday, and my livelyhood depends on satisfying peoples wants and needs.

For the gunsmith, if you are out 3-4 years tell us! Don't promise an undeliverable timeframe and then jack us around. Don't get to the point of attacking those that have invested in you and DON'T go after the customer. My rant.

John

There are those that do, those that dream, and those that only read about it and then post their "expertise" on AR!

Posts: 831 | Location: Mount Vernon, WA | Registered: 18 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stupid Satterlee just can't stop the lies no matter what. He needs to shut up and make good, not ill will.

Oh yeah, didn't Leonardo DaVinci work on the Mona Lisa for about 50 years, dragging it along with him wherever he fled to or found a patron?

RIP, You sound like a real likeable fellow. Roll Eyes Note to self: stay miles away from any fella named RIP cause he is likely to be a prick. Stuart, just ignore these turds and go on with your business. Shit birds like these would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. Just ignore them.

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jordan:
quote:

RIP, You sound like a real likeable fellow. Roll Eyes Note to self: stay miles away from any fella named RIP cause he is likely to be a prick. Stuart, just ignore these turds and go on with your business. Shit birds like these would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. Just ignore them.

Jordan

Thanks, Jordan. That is a real compliment coming from someone like you.
It would be rude of me not to acknowledge it.

Good advice from JKS.
An iota of honest communication from Satterlee could have prevented this mess.
Just a little honesty with each customer he has sought out here (and elsewhere) and then victimized, slowly over the last
years.
Seems Satterlee did finish an action for one of the members here, about 3 years ago, after 5 years of twaddle.

Seems this thread is going to go on forever ...
Stuart said that I had ripped him a new asshole.
How clever, but wrong again.
I and Forrest, and Duane, and William, and ... you get the idea, I am sure. I could not have done this without a lot of help.
Thank you all, and I mean that, if Stuart does indeed have a new anus.
It is about time he got one.
Having nothing but shit coming out of his mouth all the time is very unbusiness like.
About time he got an anus, and disposed of his feces in private.

one of us
posted Hide Post
This thread is the bed that Stuart made for himself, and he sure is lying in it.

No one is to blame for it except Stuart himself.
If he and his friends want to keep this thread alive, then just keep addressing Rip here.

Rip

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would like to see this thread die and only start another one if he does not have some checks to certain members within 5 business days of that February 8, 2008 date that he said he mailed them.

Exactly what I have been trying to say all of this time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A risky thing I suggest, but does anyone who claims to be a cutomer of this gunsmith, or a potential customer, live anywhere remotely close to him?? (Deadwood, SD) I have no desire whatsoever to buy one of his fireams, who in the hell would after all of this, but if I were one who had deposited a fair amount of funds with the fellow and able to do so would go and have a heart to heart with him about the situation. No, not a violent confrontation, but a business meeting about the matter. Take a friend for witness and come to terms. It would appear that Mr. Saterlee has turned some of you against each other rather than turning your energies to solving the problem.(divide and conquer???) I doubt that the problem is one of materials/supplies, lack of skill, backlog of orders, etc., but one of funds, pure and simple. He has your money, you have nothing to show for it, not the way it supposed to work!! Face the situation from both sides and cut the best deal that you can and move on. Contrary to popular belief by some, no firearm, material item, is worth all the high blood pressure, ill feelings, arguments and shortening of life on this planet because of a firearm. Go for refund of deposit, forget the damn gun and move on. If you have had a couple heart attacks, surgery, etc. travelled a whole bunch of this globe, seen and done a lot of things, you would agree that all of this is somewhat trivial in the whole scheme of life that remains before you. Anyone who has been involved with prize racehorses will tell you that the "prize has to be worth the race..." and I do not know of any firearm worth all this hassle. Get your deposit back, contact another builder, mfg., double check references, how long in business, due dilligence, etc. and if you must, order a special made, one of a kind firearm. Then go enjoy the guns that you have or go fishing or play golf, chase women, drink fine wine, etc. You will live much longer and more fruitful lives.

Posts: 1165 | Location: Banks of Kanawha, forks of Beaver Dam and Spring Creek | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiteman:
A risky thing I suggest, but does anyone who claims to be a cutomer of this gunsmith, or a potential customer, live anywhere remotely close to him?? (Deadwood, SD) I have no desire whatsoever to buy one of his fireams, who in the hell would after all of this, but if I were one who had deposited a fair amount of funds with the fellow and able to do so would go and have a heart to heart with him about the situation. No, not a violent confrontation, but a business meeting about the matter. Take a friend for witness and come to terms. It would appear that Mr. Saterlee has turned some of you against each other rather than turning your energies to solving the problem.(divide and conquer???) I doubt that the problem is one of materials/supplies, lack of skill, backlog of orders, etc., but one of funds, pure and simple. He has your money, you have nothing to show for it, not the way it supposed to work!! Face the situation from both sides and cut the best deal that you can and move on. Contrary to popular belief by some, no firearm, material item, is worth all the high blood pressure, ill feelings, arguments and shortening of life on this planet because of a firearm. Go for refund of deposit, forget the damn gun and move on. If you have had a couple heart attacks, surgery, etc. travelled a whole bunch of this globe, seen and done a lot of things, you would agree that all of this is somewhat trivial in the whole scheme of life that remains before you. Anyone who has been involved with prize racehorses will tell you that the "prize has to be worth the race..." and I do not know of any firearm worth all this hassle. Get your deposit back, contact another builder, mfg., double check references, how long in business, due dilligence, etc. and if you must, order a special made, one of a kind firearm. Then go enjoy the guns that you have or go fishing or play golf, chase women, drink fine wine, etc. You will live much longer and more fruitful lives.

dsiteman,
You offer conflicting advice: Wine, women, song, and accept the shafting ... or go try to get some truth from a liar?

You prolong this thread by addressing Rip, as "a customer" of this gunsmith: Stuart Satterlee

I have directions to his house.
I can drive there in 24 hours.
I spent a year in the Deadwood, SD area and know the Black Hills quite well. That is one reason I gut sucked into this scheme. Deadwood, SD location seemed so familiar and friendly to me.

Should I wash his mouth out with soap while I am at it?

BTW, 22WRF has deleted a lot of his posts. I went back to look at how many ignored posts shortened this thread in the paper copy.
Lo and behold 22WRF is deleting a lot of the posts that should have just shown up as ignored.
22WRF has compressed it quite nicely.

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiteman:
Contrary to popular belief by some, no firearm, material item, is worth all the high blood pressure, ill feelings, arguments and shortening of life on this planet because of a firearm.

That's Blasphemy!

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote