THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Best Big Bore for Giant RAT!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Big Bore for Giant RAT!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
"ugh..ughugh...ugh...ugh..." "Ugh"
translation
"johnny, go milk the rat before your daddies come back from hunting"
"yes ma'am"

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39708 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a big nutria, I know how to cook that, just as good as Zebra.

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
Or the 6 ton prehistoric hippo with periscopic eyes which they have found remains of now, perhaps MS has a point in using 577-600 NE on hippo afterall. Wink

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
You can find the descendants of this critter on Capital Hill, in D.C.
A little money laced with poison will do them in everytime.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can find the descendants of this critter on Capital Hill, in D.C.

rotflmo

Posts: 373 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: 31 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post

Rats are tough soooo

577 BME!

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27611 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
I think Diane Feinsteins gene pool has just been discovered.-Rob

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012
Nothing Up my sleeves but never without a plan and never ever without a surprise!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 25 years ago Chuck Adams wrote an article in Guns + Ammo about shooting rats at the dump.One of the photos showed the muzzle holding back the upper lip + exposing the teeth.The caption read "His Razor sharp fangs make him a worthy opponent".Good laugh but left me to wonder as to his capabilities at anything other than marketing.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When rats come back to town at 2000 to 3000 lbs with their current south Louisiana proportions and speed......we will have a real need for our big bores!!!! Trust me on this when I say the RAT is no slouche when highly motivated. Pound for pound he is one of the most rat like rodent of all the rodents!!! animal

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Kinda re-defines varmint, don't it?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post

Teeth of the 100# carpincho.

This year's hunt in The Gran Chaco will include tags for mylodon. hillbilly
http://www.trueauthority.com/cryptozoology/aboutsloth.htm

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Armored Rat-Sloth!!! Cool!

I need to test my new .666" wildcat!

Let me know when you are going!