New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will we recognize that evil cannot be placated? Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Lane,
let's be honest, Jeffffffies application of derogatory remarks far exceeds the norms of "his ilk" and pushes the boundary into grumpy old dissatisfied curmudgeon. while not bordering on legendary, it is a particular mark of character

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38510 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
First off Jefffive middlefinger for the compulsory derogatory remarks you have to make. But, we all get used to it from your ilk.

But I read your links. They are a bit ambiguous to what the money was for. It appeared that it might humanitarian in nature similar to what the USA recently released — albeit, I am against that personally.

If I was Netanyahu…I too (an am unless it is Israel’s choice) would be against a 2-state option.

It was CASH, for whatever Hamas leadership wanted to use it for.

I stated a known fact, two different posters decided to call into question whether I just made it the fuck up. I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of the Republican Party. I don't make shit up and represent it as fact.

I have brought multiple links that demonstrate that Netanyahu participated in and supported the supplying of cash to Hamas. Do I need to prove that Republicans are habitual liars too?

You know how easy that will be?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Lane,
Ever notice how some sane ones, Like Mitchell, Jines, and even ME, only swear occasionally, to add something of feeling/emphasis in places -- kind of like arbol chilies - just the right amount, and at least two of them don't attempt to use bluster to prove a point?

I mean, it's weird - it's like they are educated and somewhat worldly in experience - I know, for a fact, that Jines is actually fun to be round, funny, a good shot, and might have a spare cigar if you have a spare beer

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

Hey, about the 1.6 billion in cash, on pallets, that went to Iran ..

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

I don't know what $1.6 billion you are referring to, and suspect that you don't either but just heard it from Mark Levin or Alex Jones, but since that amount is about what they realize per day from oil exports it seems not too significant.

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't know what $1.6 billion you are referring to, and suspect that you don't either but just heard it from Mark Levin or Alex Jones, but since that amount is about what they realize per day from oil exports it seems not too significant.

you are kinda of right .. it was 1.7, not 1.6, my bad -- where did I hear it from? this little ole thing? From Obama and his staff -- funny, i don't see a Jones or Levin listed as sources - weird, huh?

quote:
As details of the administration’s $1.7 billion cash payment to Iran began to leak last month, the administration argued – from President Obama on down – that there was simply no other way to pay Iran. “We couldn’t send them a check and we could not wire the money,” the president said on August 4.(2016)

quote:
“Now, as it relates to the details, the fact of the matter is the United States does not have a banking relationship with Iran. And the reason for that is that the administration — the Obama administration — has kept in place tough financial sanctions against Iran because of a variety of concerns that we have about their behavior, including their support for terrorism, their violation of human rights, and a ballistic missile program that they maintain that continues to be inconsistent with U.N. Security Council…resolutions.” (White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 8/3/16)

“Iran was at that time, and frankly still is to some degree, relatively disconnected from the international financial system. And so that raised certain challenges in getting them their money. It couldn’t be done over wire transfers… So, bearing in mind that, we had to figure out ways to get them the money. We don’t have — we’ve never re-established a direct banking relationship with Iran and still, frankly, don’t intend to do so.” (State Department Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner, 8/3/16)

“The reason that we had to give them cash is precisely because we are so strict in maintaining sanctions and we do not have a banking relationship with Iran that we couldn’t send them a check and we could not wire the money.” (President Barack Obama, 8/4/16)

“The reason that paper currency was used to make the transfer is because there’s no banking relationship between the United States and Iran. So it’s because of our commitment to ensuring the isolation of Iran that the transaction was carried out in this way.” (White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 8/22/16)

“Treasury Department spokeswoman Dawn Selak said in a statement the cash payments were necessary because of the ‘effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,’ which isolated Iran from the international finance system.” (9/6/16)

I know reading is hard -- and you'll jump on one highlighted phrase, so let me help you

You are going to see That was flat-out false: and think it's a snopes like fact check -- it's not -- the denial is in regard to the POTUS (8/4/2016) saying "we could not wire the money,” the president said on August"

https://foreignaffairs.house.g...d-cash-way-pay-iran/

whew -- check out the citation source on that one...

Well, Jeff, today was a good day, you got (the chance) to learn something that you had previously denied - Man, good times

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you are kinda of right .. it was 1.7, not 1.6, my bad -- where did I hear it from? this little ole thing? From Obama and his staff -- funny, i don't see a Jones or Levin listed as sources - weird, huh?

quote:
As details of the administration’s $1.7 billion cash payment to Iran began to leak last month, the administration argued – from President Obama on down – that there was simply no other way to pay Iran. “We couldn’t send them a check and we could not wire the money,” the president said on August 4.(2016)

quote:
“Now, as it relates to the details, the fact of the matter is the United States does not have a banking relationship with Iran. And the reason for that is that the administration — the Obama administration — has kept in place tough financial sanctions against Iran because of a variety of concerns that we have about their behavior, including their support for terrorism, their violation of human rights, and a ballistic missile program that they maintain that continues to be inconsistent with U.N. Security Council…resolutions.” (White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 8/3/16)

“Iran was at that time, and frankly still is to some degree, relatively disconnected from the international financial system. And so that raised certain challenges in getting them their money. It couldn’t be done over wire transfers… So, bearing in mind that, we had to figure out ways to get them the money. We don’t have — we’ve never re-established a direct banking relationship with Iran and still, frankly, don’t intend to do so.” (State Department Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner, 8/3/16)

“The reason that we had to give them cash is precisely because we are so strict in maintaining sanctions and we do not have a banking relationship with Iran that we couldn’t send them a check and we could not wire the money.” (President Barack Obama, 8/4/16)

“The reason that paper currency was used to make the transfer is because there’s no banking relationship between the United States and Iran. So it’s because of our commitment to ensuring the isolation of Iran that the transaction was carried out in this way.” (White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 8/22/16)

“Treasury Department spokeswoman Dawn Selak said in a statement the cash payments were necessary because of the ‘effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,’ which isolated Iran from the international finance system.” (9/6/16)

I know reading is hard -- and you'll jump on one highlighted phrase, so let me help you

You are going to see That was flat-out false: and think it's a snopes like fact check -- it's not -- the denial is in regard to the POTUS (8/4/2016) saying "we could not wire the money,” the president said on August"

https://foreignaffairs.house.g...d-cash-way-pay-iran/

whew -- check out the citation source on that one...

Well, Jeff, today was a good day, you got (the chance) to learn something that you had previously denied - Man, good times

I will absolutely admit I didn't realize you were whining about something from two Presidents ago.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will absolutely admit I didn't realize you were whining about something from two Presidents ago.

DAng... burn, amiright? So, what exactly is the threshold for it to be whining about the past? I mean, for hillary it was literally the same president (Benghazi) with "What difference, at this point, does it make?", and you froth at the mouth about one president ago -- i guess the magic number is 0, skip 1, 2 or more?

Though it's somewhat telling that you assume that something that happened, let me check the inverse rulebook, TWO presidents ago, but revert to the juvenile behavior of smearing something you knew (at the moment) zero about?

yeah, man, that's a great look .. you are winning, my boy.. absolutely killing it

I mean asking a question to thermonuclear sarge is whining ... i get it, articles of speech can be hard to keep up with, it could happen to anyone

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

DAng... burn, amiright? So, what exactly is the threshold for it to be whining about the past? I mean, for hillary it was literally the same president (Benghazi) with "What difference, at this point, does it make?", and you froth at the mouth about one president ago -- i guess the magic number is 0, skip 1, 2 or more?

Though it's somewhat telling that you assume that something that happened, let me check the inverse rulebook, TWO presidents ago, but revert to the juvenile behavior of smearing something you knew (at the moment) zero about?

yeah, man, that's a great look .. you are winning, my boy.. absolutely killing it

I mean asking a question to thermonuclear sarge is whining ... i get it, articles of speech can be hard to keep up with, it could happen to anyone

It is truly a shame you are neither as clever nor as amusing as you obviously think yourself to be.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is truly a shame you are neither as clever nor as amusing as you obviously think yourself to be.

you are likely correct -

But it's not me that snarls at giving away money to enemies on one hand, then snarls at defense-due-to-timing at giving money away to enemies -- I mean, seriously, it's hard to be perfectly clever when the moral points of the other side are.. well, fluid, which is also not very clever

quote:
I am asserting that it has been common knowledge, reported widely in the press for years, that Netanyahu facilitated the transfer of cash, reportedly as much as a billion dollars,

quote:
There are credible allegations that Netanyahu has paid Hamas leadership for years to oppose a two-state solution.

quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't know what $1.6 billion you are referring to, and suspect that you don't either .

quote:

#dumptrump

476AR,