New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Confession Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
In just a very few days I have come to the conclusion that LionHunter is an egomaniac who believes that his opinion is the only one that matters and who lets his crocodile mouth overload his hummingbird brain. For the first time ever someone not posting in the political forum has made my ignore list. moon

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Which clearly makes you an "unresponsible adult", as claimed in your by-line. Of course you will never see this as I am on your ignore list. But you will gain the Immediate friendship of Andy Drook. How fortunate for you.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dla69
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
which would you prefer?

neither.

Posts: 535 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oday450:
In just a very few days I have come to the conclusion that LionHunter is an egomaniac who believes that his opinion is the only one that matters and who lets his crocodile mouth overload his hummingbird brain. For the first time ever someone not posting in the political forum has made my ignore list. moon

quote:
Originally posted by LionHunter:
Which clearly makes you an "unresponsible adult", as claimed in your by-line. Of course you will never see this as I am on your ignore list. But you will gain the Immediate friendship of Andy Drook. How fortunate for you.

You are apparently intent on proving Oday450 correct.
Since you have no forgiveness I suppose that you never mess up, and never need forgiveness, right?

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dla69:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
which would you prefer?

neither.

Do you play chess?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Andy Drook, AKA Adrook, AKA Cane Rat,

You are still an asshole and your apologies are as rotten as yesterdays fish. I knew who you were after only 6 posts as Cane Rat, and I wrote Saeed and told him so. You attacked me vehemently (again) and lied to me in PMs. You purposefully misled me as well. You then decided better of it and made nice with me and deleted your attacks. You have still not admitted that you do not know me and that we have never met, yet you continued to post these lies and others casting aspersions about me. Why? Because I called you out on your BS postings as Adrook as someone with no expertise, having made but one safari, and having nothing positive to contribute to AR.

Your re-entry as Cane Rat was also done without Saeeds permission nor blessing, unlike your buddy Chipo/Nganga. So your dishonesty still shines through, speaking volumes about your personal ethics. You've only declared your true Identity now that you have been outed. Unfortunately there are many new posters here who don't know your history and some who may have forgotten, but there are plenty of us who remember you only too well.

Some of your past indiscretions are, to me at least, unforgivable. Like using blatant sexual innuendo to disparage and attack Brittany Boddington when she was recovering from the unfortunate shooting of Punki during her Leopard hunt. If Craig has forgiven you for that, so be it; but I don't. There is no excuse for what you posted in the past, and saying you apologize so that you can again play on AR doesn't work for me.

It is my sincerest hope that Saeed will ban your latest incarnation, for returning under a pseudonym without his permission.

OK, asshole, go ahead and make another unsubstantiated attack on me, you know you want to. Don't bother telling me again how you'll fly across country to do me bodily harm, because I know you are nothing but a wimp. Oh, and be advised I have well over 2,000 brothers here who carry guns every day.

"2000 brothers with guns" eh?

WOW, you are a really scary guy! I think I would shi, sorry, poo my pants if I ever got on your wrong side. animal animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Isn't this facebook stuff?

Or a left over from the dodge ball game in 7th grade gym class where the dork got hit in the head and quit, vowing to get even someday.

Facebook or myspace or dear addy deserve this, not the AR board.

Posts: 10169 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just do go away, you have nothing to contribute and are not wanted here.

You speak for all the members now?

This is Saeed's board still, is it not?

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Two anonymous posters confess that they are not the anonymous posters they anonymously purported to be . . . I need to do acid before I read these threads.

Mike

Posts: 21225 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
John,

You are already on my wrong side and have been. You are the one who likes to talk shite from Zambia to the USA. When Andy Drook threatened to fly out here and do me bodily harm, he was welcomed to try. Probably closer to 3,000 brothers total in Silicon Valley, and like me, they all have a badge to go with the gun. Like Andy, the anonymity of the net makes you a brave soul via long distance.

My comments were directed at Andy Drook, not you, yet you just couldn't resist a wiseass comment. I'll let you know if I plan another trip to Zambia and we can say hello to each other in person. Or perhaps you'll be in Reno 2011?

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
quote:

Just do go away, you have nothing to contribute and are not wanted here.

You speak for all the members now?

This is Saeed's board still, is it not?

I for one, would like to see "Mr Grains" rise again, Phoenix like, from the ashes.

I, like many others miss his words of wisdom.

Strangely, others found them unpalatable. I could never work that out. bewildered

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
John,

You are already on my wrong side and have been. You are the one who likes to talk shite from Zambia to the USA. When Andy Drook threatened to fly out here and do me bodily harm, he was welcomed to try. Probably closer to 3,000 brothers total in Silicon Valley, and like me, they all have a badge to go with the gun. Like Andy, the anonymity of the net makes you a brave soul via long distance.

My comments were directed at Andy Drook, not you, yet you just couldn't resist a wiseass comment. I'll let you know if I plan another trip to Zambia and we can say hello to each other in person. Or perhaps you'll be in Reno 2011?

Are you going to bring your thousand or so Mates, complete with badges (I love badges), or will you show up with just your "little pistol"?

I need to know how much toilet paper I should order, it could be a messy day. dancing

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
quote:
John,

Anonymous poster(LH) who claims he's a cop talking to two people whose actual names are on this page, whilst implying/threatening physical force, not just by him, but by the entire police force in his City. Wonder if he's ever made an arrest for terroristic threatening?.. Big Grin

It's not 5 o'clock yet in Silicon Valley, is it?

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
John,
Don't have to bring them as I have them in every state and country. It's the brotherhood of the badge, doncha know?.

Talk is cheap. I walk the walk so I can talk the talk. How about you? Oh, and I am 63 years old if that helps increase your testosterone level.

Steve,
Get over yourself. Anyone who can read the english language knows I've made no threats to anyone.

Semper Fi

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGraves155:
quote:
John,

Anonymous poster(LH) who claims he's a cop talking to two people whose actual names are on this page, whilst implying/threatening physical force, not just by him, but by the entire police force in his City. Wonder if he's ever made an arrest for terroristic threatening?.. Big Grin

It's not 5 o'clock yet in Silicon Valley, is it?

Be carefull my friend, you do not know who lurks beneath the "Lying Hunter" cape. shame

He is one of the scariest characters that I have come across on the net.

I am just going to take time out to pop a valium and change my incontinence pad. animal animal

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
quote:
John,
Don't have to bring them as I have them in every state and country. It's the brotherhood of the badge, doncha know?.

Talk is cheap. I walk the walk so I can talk the talk. How about you? Oh, and I am 63 years old if that helps increase your testosterone level.

Steve,
Get over yourself.

Semper Fi

Ummm Mike, it's you and your threats and your self-importance we're talkin' about. Try to keep up.

Steve
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Education is a wonderful thing. Try to find the definition of the word threat and then see if it applies.

Your Momma thought you were cute, I don't.

And go back to the beginning and start over. It's the liar Andy Drook we're talking about. As in the past, all his friends have come out to play.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Gettin' worried? Puttin' stuff in writing that can be traced to you is fraught with problems, Eh?
You're wrong twice again.
Look up "veiled threat" if you need a dictionary.

Even my Momma didn't think I was cute.

To Nganga and CaneRat (even tho I don't know you guys), I gotta work tomorrow so have a beer or three for me, and probably for JF. Oday, and jwp. Know your fingers have got to be itchin' to jump in.

Steve
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
You must be a big Arkansas fan of Bill "Bubba" Clinton, who didn't know what "the definition of is, is." There is no such animal as a veiled, or more precisely an implied, threat in the law.

Interesting you are now calling for help and what exactly are you wishing your friend Andy Drook well for?

Think I'm done here for awhile, but, like MacArthur, I shall return to degrade Andy Drook the LIAR, some more and to refute his defenders.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just for the record, I could not pick Andy out of a lineup of Chinamen. I feuded with him as much as anyone, but the man asked me to forgive some past fouls, seemed sincere in his tone, and I am very happy to do so. Not defending the past, but we all get off track at times, including yours truly, and when a guy comes with his hat in his hand I believe the benefit of the doubt should be extended. Not preaching, just trying to walk my talk.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Lion hunter,

Without being prejudice do you not think that in the past you were partly to blame for this aggression? Personally I know nothing that went on before but the present seems equally distasteful?

It has been sort of recently agreed that we clean up our act on AR and promote the brotherhood as such. And whilst I am all for lively debate and the freedom of expression, the pistol whipping of one individual goes against the grain. No pun intended.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Think I'm done here for awhile, but, like MacArthur, I shall return to degrade Andy Drook the LIAR, some more and to refute his defenders.

quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I am sitting here thinking.

Here is a man, who made a fool of himself in the past, appologised, and asked to be allowed back, turning the page on his past behaviour on the forum.

He is a fellow hunter, and I thought the least we can do is give him another chance to share his experiences with us.

Then we get other members who could not resist calling him names on a public forum.

Anyone with any common sense would have realised all this will do is start another pointless argument, which might get out of hand.

May I ask what is the purpose of this sort of act?

Can we let what had happened in the past be in the past?

And get back to talking about hunting, rather than fighting between ourselves?

I am sure the majority of the members would appreciate your co-operation, I certainly will.

Thank you.

[I admit this was on the Nganga thread...]

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cane Rat:
I don't want to do this, because I know I am a lightning rod for attacks and controversy and that is very disruptive to the forums, but I guess I have no choice since I have unfortunately been outed on the classifieds forum due to a really shitty high-end rifle purchase that wasn't what it seemed and has gone bad and that I am trying to work my way through.

I used to post here as adrook before Saeed rightly banned me for basically being an ass. I wasn't always an ass as anyone can search my posts and see that for the first few years of my participation, starting in 2005, my posts were pretty constructive.

I apologize to the forum for my past trangressions but also realize that there are those of you who hate me and will continue to do so, perhaps in time you will get over that, at least I hope so.

Craig Boddington....

My criticisms of Craig were one of the things that made me most unpopular. I don't know that they were the direct cause of my being banned, but they couldn't have helped. After all of the shit that I cast his way Craig actually interceded on my behalf with Saeed and asked that I not be banned but rightly so I was banned (Craig told me this story after the fact). Like I told Saeed the only bright spot in this whole sordid episode is the fact that Craig and I have gotten to know each other and have become pretty good friends. He's a helluva good guy and I really cherish the fact that we have become friends, he's even promised to stop by in Atlanta this summer for a visit when he comes through the area. I really can't say enough good things about Craig, he is a super nice guy and a class act, there's no one better.

Dave Fulson....

I was a dick to you also and have sent you a PM. Craig told me that he would stop by for a visit next month and I asked him if you would be with him because I owed you an apology as well and that you could give me a punch on the nose and Craig said he would be traveling alone so that is out but if you and I get the chance to meet face to face the drinks are on me, bud.

My friend Steve (Chipolopolo, Nganga) is my best friend as well as my business partner and I realize that there are many of you who probably detest us both, me I am sure more than Steve, but we are both pretty good guys in spite of what you may think and I trust that time will bear that out. I also think that you will find that Steve is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable African hunters to be found anywhere.

Just please give us both a chance and fire away, I guess.

Andy (adrook)

Didn't you forget to apologize to any gay PH's as well? Wink
popcorn

Geez!! I decided to clarify that this post was in humor. I remember Andy appeared to have a thing about gay people or at least acted as such.

Lionhunter, you might want to chill a bit. Just my humble opinion. Your mileage may vary.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
He certainly has not apologized to me nor has he asked me to forgive his past indiscretions. If he had I likely wouldn't be ranting about the LIAR here and now. He started up with me again, unprovoked, after only 6 posts as Cane Rat.

Note: I have accepted Nganas apology and so stated on that thread.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Do you have any proof that Andy was the anonymous poster making vial comments about Ms. Boddington? If it was him that would make me not care how sorry he is now. He could go perform unilateral actions upon himself and find a new place to play IF that was him.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
quote:
He certainly has not apologized to me nor has he asked me to forgive his past indiscretions. If he had I likely wouldn't be ranting about the LIAR here and now. He started up with me again, unprovoked, after only 6 posts as Cane Rat.

CRYBABY

quote:

And the Field-Marshall rides off into the sunset. No, Wait. He's back.

Steve
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
John,

Steve,
Get over yourself. Anyone who can read the english language knows I've made no threats to anyone.

Semper Fi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the thought of you being 63 yrs old does zilch for my testosterone levels.

You are obviously an exception to the maxim that with age comes wisdom.

Say Hi to all the "badges" in Sillycone valley. wave

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Craig Boddington....

My criticisms of Craig were one of the things that made me most unpopular. I don't know that they were the direct cause of my being banned, but they couldn't have helped. After all of the shit that I cast his way Craig actually interceded on my behalf with Saeed and asked that I not be banned but rightly so I was banned (Craig told me this story after the fact). Like I told Saeed the only bright spot in this whole sordid episode is the fact that Craig and I have gotten to know each other and have become pretty good friends. He's a helluva good guy and I really cherish the fact that we have become friends, he's even promised to stop by in Atlanta this summer for a visit when he comes through the area. I really can't say enough good things about Craig, he is a super nice guy and a class act, there's no one better.

Dave Fulson....

I was a dick to you also and have sent you a PM. Craig told me that he would stop by for a visit next month and I asked him if you would be with him because I owed you an apology as well and that you could give me a punch on the nose and Craig said he would be traveling alone so that is out but if you and I get the chance to meet face to face the drinks are on me, bud.

My friend Steve (Chipolopolo, Nganga) is my best friend as well as my business partner and I realize that there are many of you who probably detest us both, me I am sure more than Steve, but we are both pretty good guys in spite of what you may think and I trust that time will bear that out. I also think that you will find that Steve is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable African hunters to be found anywhere.

Just please give us both a chance and fire away, I guess.

Well, with everyone falling over themselves to be gracious, why has no one asked the obvious question:
"Well, what have you learned from all this?" I guess for me, the scariest things is that Nganga is his best friend! One miracle I can handle, but two, and so close together? ( I am still undecided about Mike's "confession", I don't think he is telling the whole truth!) Still, I guess God works in mysterious ways.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chez
posted Hide Post
Wow these confession threads are real tear jerkers. I have a hard time feeling sorry for grown men that can't put a few seconds thought into how their immature posts may end up reflecting poorly on them.

Posts: 53 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 21 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Isn't this facebook stuff?

This is Jerry Springer on Facebook...

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If we could just combine AR with Facebook, I could just sign into one every day! Big Grin

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chez:
Wow these confession threads are real tear jerkers. I have a hard time feeling sorry for grown men that can't put a few seconds thought into how their immature posts may end up reflecting poorly on them.

Chez, I agree. The longer you're on here the more of this type of behavior you'll see.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
quote:
Originally posted by Chez:

Chez, I agree. The longer you're on here the more of this type of behavior you'll see.

No doubt. I'm certainly no veteran here but I have been here long enough to see that despite a bit of lame drama, the good far outweighs the bad on this site. The hunt reports and information are awesome!

Posts: 53 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 21 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys can still count on me to stay the course...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Hi Andy,

If old adversaries are also old friends, please take this friendly advice and don't get into this.....

You know it makes sense old bean.

Yours,

GH

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Hubie,

Delightful to hear from you. You are an old friend! And you offer good advice, that is my last response to the Lionhunter.

Perhaps we shall spar again in the old ARPF, eh?

Hope all is well with you, my friend.

Andy

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
All is indeed well mate, i'm off to Africa for the first time in August and enjoying my hunting here in the UK.

On the matter of the PF I hardly post there anymore, too much bad blood it seems for too little hard talk. It also brought out an unpleasant side in me on occasion that I do not like much.

I suppose that last reply of yours seemed to me to begin the process of undermining the whole point of your thread.

This effect may not be entirely unplanned.

If I were you therefore I would be tempted to abridge that last to something like: "Thank you but don't call us, we'll call you" and keep the premise of the thread alive buddy.

Best,

GH

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghubert:

If I were you therefore I would be tempted to abridge that last to something like: "Thank you but don't call us, we'll call you" and keep the premise of the thread alive buddy.

Best,

GH

I did just that, mate.

What are you hunting in Africa? That's great news, I'm very happy for you. You will have a ball!

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
The usual for the first timer; Impala, Warthog, Blesbok, Wildebeest, that sort of thing.

I've, erm, also gotten involved in some sort of shooting ang hunting competition with a load of PHs as one third of "Team Amateur UK".

We're anticipating a drubbing...... sofa

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Hey The LIAR has returned, hi Andy!

I knew you couldn't stay away. You are so simple you just can't resist. When are you flying out to Silicone Valley to kick my ass?

And once again he casts aspersions on what I've said in my posts but will not reply to the issues raised.

Oh yes Andy Drook, I know all about you and your family. But Saeed prefers we not get into families.

As I've always stated, I am not hiding my identity and I am easy to ID with minimal effort. Some here have done so and know that everything I post about myself is the truth, because it is all documented and verifiable by independent sources. Yet you, the ultimate internet LIAR, continue to question everything about me. Well, you can't change the truth, so carry on to your hearts content.

You know that all you have to do to end this is to apologize to me and admit you have lied about me - repeatedly - on AR. Man up, Andy. Your pals won't feel bad about you and you might find you enjoy telling the truth.

Here's one of your lies:
Subsistance hunted for 40 years to feed your family.
Truth is you are only 44 and as, you now admit, your father was a professional LEO who rose to command rank and was paid accordingly.

Keep pissing me off and more of your lies will be exposed.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA