Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Confession Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have just discovered where one goes to get your post count up.

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I love the moral police who think various words shouldn't be used because it might taint their poor innocent children. Give me a f...ing break. Been to a schoolyard lately? If someone doesn't think their child is old enough to handle the occassional expletive, then they shouldn't allow them on a computer, not try to tell adults how to speak.

It's kind of like thinking teaching abstinence works and is a fine form of birth control for teens. Yeah, right.......just tell them that if they pray hard enough they won't be pregnant......... after about 9 months.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
I love the moral police who think various words shouldn't be used because it might taint their poor innocent children. Give me a f...ing break. Been to a schoolyard lately? If someone doesn't think their child is old enough to handle the occassional expletive, then they shouldn't allow them on a computer, not try to tell adults how to speak.

It's kind of like thinking teaching abstinence works and is a fine form of birth control for teens. Yeah, right.......just tell them that if they pray hard enough they won't be pregnant......... after about 9 months.

You make excellent points Mate.

I bet those that whinge about the occasional "F" bomb wouldn't have a bloody clue what their kids are seeing whilst surfing on the net or hearing through that shit they call music these days.

Funnily, my daughters first word rhymed with truck, that's what we told her Grandmother what she was saying.

Ah yes, the religious police. What the hell would they know about hererosexual behaviour?

They are however, extremely familiar with the other sort, provided of course that the boys are young enough.