THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling Out Fairgame (Andrew Baldry)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Not particularly. Just gets tiresome having someone repeat the same lie over and over and expecting folks to accept it as fact.

The facts are that after a number of clients asked CMS to "reserve" quota for them, then showed up late season and decided not to shoot the reserved quota thereby leaving CMS stuck with paying for the unharvested quota, CMS announced a policy that hunters seeking to reserve quota would need to pay the trophy fees for such animals in advance. The policy attracted a number of negative comments. As a result, CMS rescinded the policy before a single hunter was ever charged trophy fees for reserved quota. No one was ever charged non-refundable trophy fees.

Despite these facts, Saeed has his panties in a wad and keeps repeating the same lie over and over . . . that CMS charged non-refundable trophy fees. A lie is a lie regardless of who tells it. I think most here understand it is a lie, but there are always new people showing up (albeit fewer and fewer for this site) who may not be aware that it is a lie and what the true facts are.
Mike talk about lying and throwing Buzz under the bus could you go back and quote me on this thread?

Where is the $80k you helped steal Andrew Baldry?

That's a bold statement. Worthy of archive.

Perhaps one of the learned, magnanimous (if not sanctimonious) lawyers on the board who are well-versed in international financial relations could help out? Anyone? Anyone?

You don’t have to worry about archiving my posts, I don’t go back and change or delete mine, unlike the subject of this topic.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can change posts????
Delete them????
Darn, I missed out in the tutorial....

The only one that comes to mind is IdahoSharpershooter and his 20 plus elk over 325", who has disappeared into internet nirvana.... (BTW, he is not missed)

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Point taken....

$80,000 is located in Zambia. May need help getting it back to the USA....

I know a guy - Louie or Luigi the leg breaker... Been helpful at times...
He is very persuasive and you never see him coming...

Are you insinuating that you will introduce violence into my family environment?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

The only one that comes to mind is IdahoSharpershooter and his 20 plus elk over 325", who has disappeared into internet nirvana.... (BTW, he is not missed)

Am I wrong in saying the guy passed?

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Point taken....

$80,000 is located in Zambia. May need help getting it back to the USA....

I know a guy - Louie or Luigi the leg breaker... Been helpful at times...
He is very persuasive and you never see him coming...

Are you insinuating that you will introduce violence into my family environment?

Of course not... this was posted as a joke....
This entire string and situation is a joke, a bad joke on you and your customer.

Tensions are a bit high aren't they?

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

No idea. He was banned a few years ago after a bunch of incredibly violent laden PM's and posts to anyone who disagreed with him.

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

No idea. He was banned a few years ago after a bunch of incredibly violent laden PM's and posts to anyone who disagreed with him.

One of his PM’s to me was a very descriptive manner in how he would “slide his kabar, between my ribs and look me in the eyes as the life drained out of my body”

Jesus he was a case.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
This needs to stop.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13387 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

I thought it was 30-40 huge elk! animal

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

Maybe but he was kicked off here because of violent threats to members. He threatened to kill me with a knife. Like Steve, he threatened to gut me like a fish and enjoy watching the light fade from my eyes. I sent him my address and invited him to come visit but he never showed up….

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
This needs to stop.

I am sure Corey (Cme) feels the same way. Where is his money?

Mike

Posts: 21211 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

One of his PM’s to me was a very descriptive manner in how he would “slide his kabar, between my ribs and look me in the eyes as the life drained out of my body”

Jesus he was a case.

Yes he was.

Some of the quality characters we sometimes have!

Bloody hell, he wasn't even a lawyer! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
If you’re out there ISS, don’t listen to them. You are sorely missed, this place has turned into a sewing circle at an old folks home……. coffee

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
This needs to stop.

I am sure Corey (Cme) feels the same way. Where is his money?

Your asking me or anyone else for it won't get it back any sooner, that's for sure.

My sense, from the outside looking in, is that this has gone past the point of being counterproductive.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13387 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
If you’re out there ISS, don’t listen to them. You are sorely missed, this place has turned into a sewing circle at an old folks home……. coffee

I do miss him too. He insulted and threatened me once via PN, good EntertainmentBig Grin

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caracal:
quote:

I do miss him too. He insulted and threatened me once via PN, good EntertainmentBig Grin

Sadly I suspect he had a medical condition that was distorted by alcohol. Probably a war vet?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Caracal:
quote:

Sadly I suspect he had a medical condition that was distorted by alcohol. Probably a war vet?

I believe you're correct.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
At least he claimed to be. He told me he had multiple mental disorders diagnosed by the VA but refused to take his meds. Nut case extraordinaire…..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I kind of mentioned Idahosharpshooter as his various personalities and psychotic episodes reminded me of this thread....

He struggled with reality and did not handle himself well when confronted with facts....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
You can change posts????
Delete them????

I thought it was 30-40 huge elk! animal

Jerry -

Just for giggles, I looked up that old thread. If anyone is interested it was "An open letter from Mark Sullivan". It was entertaining reading from long long ago.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Yea, I looked up that thread. It was amazing to reread the obvious bullshit that guy spouted. And the death threats he made were interesting too. cuckoo space

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yea, I looked up that thread. It was amazing to reread the obvious bullshit that guy spouted. And the death threats he made were interesting too. cuckoo space

You saw nothing compared to what he sent privately to others.

A real weirdo he was.

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He clearly had issues. I met him briefly once at SCI. Seemed okay in that brief encounter. Obviously, something was way wrong with him.

Posts: 11959 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

You saw nothing compared to what he sent privately to others.

A real weirdo he was.

Oh, I know very well the graphic death threats he sent to me. popcorn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For the sake of perpetuating this messy thread.

What about Carmelo???? He was going to start his own version of AR so he could tell the world how effective a 45-70 was on buffalo. He put up pictures of himself, his NRA membership card and a bunch of Kardashian like stuff to try to show the world he was a big deal. It was almost as tragic as ISS....

I see a few like these guys on the political forum now... I would hate to have that crew for friends...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the sake of perpetuating this messy thread.

What about Carmelo???? He was going to start his own version of AR so he could tell the world how effective a 45-70 was on buffalo. He put up pictures of himself, his NRA membership card and a bunch of Kardashian like stuff to try to show the world he was a big deal. It was almost as tragic as ISS....

I see a few like these guys on the political forum now... I would hate to have that crew for friends...

Carmelo did start his own website.

He basically stole most of his pictures from here.

He had his own forum.

With a PRIVATE section.

Only him posting on that section, using several IDs.

Just as he did here!

He went hunting during the closed season in some co.

When someone brought this up, he said he had presidential permission! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m just checking in to see if Andrew’s client has received his $80k refund?

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ask Cme as i have nothing to do with the deposits

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Andrew, from your 11/5 post on that other thread:
quote:
I am in constant communication with both Cme and the Operator and will continue to be till the finances have been resolved.

Andrew, you cannot run from this nor conveniently disengage, you need to follow it through to the end doing what you can to recover CME’s money. Also as has been pointed out, you are the one tanking your rep with contradicting statements, inconsistencies and outbursts. This can still have an ok ending for all parties. For what it’s worth.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
quote:
quote:

quote:
I am in constant communication with both Cme and the Operator and will continue to be till the finances have been resolved.

Andrew, you cannot run from this nor conveniently disengage, you need to follow it through to the end doing what you can to recover CME’s money. Also as has been pointed out, you are the one tanking your rep with contradicting statements, inconsistencies and outbursts. This can still have an ok ending for all parties. For what it’s worth.
Yes I am in communication with Cme and we are talking so what's your point?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Seriously? This is your reply? Fine. Good luck to you, you are going to need it.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
quote:
quote:

quote:

There are no inconsitancies and the hunters and many others was booked directly with the operator

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Except for introducing/recommending Ibi to CME.

Posts: 11959 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:

and what was wrong with that

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:

and what was wrong with that

If you had not done that CME would not be out $80,000

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You mean besides selling him the hunt? Your efforts to characterize yourself as simply a casually interested middleman are not only inconsistent with the facts but are clearly not resonating with folks.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is no longer anyone's business but cme's and ibi's.... and neither of them are posting about it anymore. So why should we?

Why some of you (Mjines in particular) keep going on like a broken record is beyond me. What are you hoping to achieve? You've let everyone know how you feel about this incident a 1000 times, so why keep repeating yourselves ad nausem? Childish behavior. Nothing you say on here has/will have any effect on the outcome. Get on with life.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanamich:
This is no longer anyone's business but cme's and ibi's.... and neither of them are posting about it anymore. So why should we?

Why some of you (Mjines in particular) keep going on like a broken record is beyond me. What are you hoping to achieve? You've let everyone know how you feel about this incident a 1000 times, so why keep repeating yourselves ad nausem? Childish behavior. Nothing you say on here has/will have any effect on the outcome. Get on with life.

Exactly.

Money was exchanged between the client and the concession holder.

Andrew was to be the PH, in which case he is on the loosing end too.

Trying to put any blame on him is no different to accusing any of us who recommends someone, who we have had good service from in the past, not delivering on his promise.

Go easy on Mjines.

He probably behaved just as obnoxiously as he is doing here no one is asking him to represent them in court!

Where we all know what goes on.

Normally two lawyers each too impressed with himself, and too stupid to see it, telling the judge endless lies!

The REAL CROOKS of humanity! clap

I do apologize to the few decent lawyers.

Some are my friends too! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Just checking, as Cme been repaid yet?

Mike

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just checking, as Cme been repaid yet?

Obviously not.

So why don't you hop on a plane and arrest whoever took the money?? clap