Find
Notify
Tools

Ban jolouburn
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ban jolouburn.

As we know Saeed does not wish to ban or censor anyone from here (unless it is an absolute necessity).

This is a petition to Saeed to ban jolouburn.

That person will never contribute to the conservation of wild game in this world.

Please start this petition by your reply with a "+1".

Posts: 64 | Location: Lowcountry, SC | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 64 | Location: Lowcountry, SC | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Bob

DRSS
DSC
SCI
NRA & ISRA

Posts: 551 | Location: Northern Illinois,US | Registered: 13 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
You a big believer in censorship there Good buddy.

56 total damn posts in 7 years versus almost 230 posts in barely 3 months. seems to me YOU are the one that is not contributing around this place.

What the hell is so wrong with someone posting an opposing view there Brainiac?

You don't ban people simply because they don't agree with popular thought.

Take your petition and shove it up your ass.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:

56 total damn posts in 7 years versus almost 230 posts in barely 3 months. seems to me YOU are the one that is not contributing around this place.

I would think if you feel so strongly that Jo can post whatever she wants on AR that you shouldn't take offense at this thread. He is exercising his opinion as well is he not? You always have the option of not responding or just saying you don't support the ban.

Vulgarity and boorish behavior seems a bit over the top to me.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
I would say ban her on a personal level. I no longer plan on responding to her but I do read some of the posts when I'm bored solely for entertainment value.

Everyone has an "ignore function" on this forum for any poster.

I recommend if you don't want to read her stuff and can't resist reading it then just put her on ignore.

Pretty simple solution.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7623 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree with Crazy pony, but will express myself in slightly different wording.

I might not agree with a certain person's religion but that doesn't disqualify him from sitting down with me talking about the bible. Likewise I wouldn't have a problem discussing a person's presidential vote that was opposite mine.

Just because jolou tends to be a little off the mark sometimes with the mainstream thinkers of AR, that doesn't mean he should be banned even if his writings do infuriate you.

Voltaire once said "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I don't want you to shove it or stick it anywhere, just exercise a little tolerance. Like Crazy said, alternative thought is good for this board, and besides when was the last time you saw a thread here that everyone agreed on.

Do I need to mention the topic "Out of Shape Hunters"?

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
quote:

I would think if you feel so strongly that Jo can post whatever she wants on AR that you shouldn't take offense at this thread. He is exercising his opinion as well is he not? You always have the option of not responding or just saying you don't support the ban.

Vulgarity and boorish behavior seems a bit over the top to me.

Russell, I fear there are some that know of no other way to express themselves.

Mike

Posts: 21667 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Aye Mike,
I just don't see the need for the vitriol displayed so regularly on AR these days...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
I've followed several sections of this forum for several years on a more than regular basis and I only have one question -- who or what is jolouburn? I don't follow EVERY section but cover the gunsmithing and African sections pretty well and am on here every day of the year and I don't think I have seen a single reference to that name. If I did I must not have found it very offensive.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BongoCongo:
Ban jolouburn.

As we know Saeed does not wish to ban or censor anyone from here (unless it is an absolute necessity).

This is a petition to Saeed to ban jolouburn.

That person will never contribute to the conservation of wild game in this world.

Please start this petition by your reply with a "+1".

1: Grow up
2: Send Saeed and or DRG a note, explaining your position
3: their decision is final

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39563 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Moja:
Voltaire once said "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

If more people conservative and liberal lived this our country and world would be a much better place.........I'd also tend to add action and not just speech.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Aye Mike,
I just don't see the need for the vitriol displayed so regularly on AR these days...

Very much agreed.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NO sensorship-I don't agree with a lot of things be we all need the room to say them.

Scalia just said if you dont like it dont watch.

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:

vulgarity is the last resort of an inferior intellect. surely you can do better than that( or perhaps not).enough said. as far as the original topic, i can't for the life of me figure out what she contibutes to a hunting/shooting website. maybe she consider posting on the political forum where the free- for-all encourages dissent. then again, WHO CARES???

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13390 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
instead of banning her, just nobody reply....

Birmingham, Al

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

We have specific rules for banning anyone.

Jo has not broken any of these rules.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68617 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Maybe I look at things differently...

Shouldn't her topics simply be moved out of African Big Game Hunting and into Conservation?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
vulgarity is the last resort of an inferior intellect.

Being a pompous ass and saying something about a persons intellect is the sign of someone that has too high of an opinion of their own intelligence and manners.

Vulgarity, and if Hell/Damn and Ass are Vulgarity in your opinion, which is pretty juvenile, since all 3 words are used several times in the Bible, then you are the ine with a problem.

Don't like what a person posts, put them on ignore, really simple concept.

Using Hell/Damn/Ass, is a lot cleaner and less vulgar than some words I could have used, and all 3 get my point across quite plainly.

To postulate getting a petition to have Saeed ban someone from this site simply because they are expressing a differing opinion on these subjects, displays all the intelligence of an ASS, is DAMN childish, and has a snowballs chance in HELL of happening!

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like zimbbwe, I am a frequent visitor and poster. I have no recollection of jo......

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

For once you made a constructive contribution. Done deal.

Mike

Posts: 21667 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please use the ignore function.

Her sole aim is to cause mayhem and divide the members of AR over all sorts of random topics.
She is simply a waste of time. If you dont respond to her, she will go away. Look at how little time it takes for a bum thread with no interest to get buried in the thousands of pages of AR.
You guys taking her on are giving her credibility she neither deserves or would have by any other means.

Posts: 305 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
ree
quote:
quote:

Being a pompous ass and saying something about a persons intellect is the sign of someone that has too high of an opinion of their own intelligence and manners.

Vulgarity, and if Hell/Damn and Ass are Vulgarity in your opinion, which is pretty juvenile, since all 3 words are used several times in the Bible, then you are the ine with a problem.

Using Hell/Damn/Ass, is a lot cleaner and less vulgar than some words I could have used, and all 3 get my point across quite plainly.

To postulate getting a petition to have Saeed ban someone from this site simply because they are expressing a differing opinion on these subjects, displays all the intelligence of an ASS, is DAMN childish, and has a snowballs chance in HELL of happening!

the second sentence in your post makes no sense at all. try again and maybe you can at least get the grammar correct even if the word "ine" is completely nonsensical. good luck on your reply. BTW,I I didn't know the Bible was the ultimate arbiter of good manners/ polite interaction. thanks for the insight and I will try not to be pompous( although I feel like a Philistine- check Wikipedia-re. Samson, Philistine,jawbone, ass, etc.).

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13390 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
IMO, she is just like the other true anti's. An ideologue with no interest in the truth. She uses a false narrative to persuade those who have not formed a firm position on the subject of hunting.

Obviously bringing that narrative to this forum is a waste of her time, and she knows that. I would suggest that she only posts here in order to derive gratification out of irritating her collective "enemy".

Each time one of us responds to her, we confirm her gratification. Don't give her the satisfaction, just ignore her.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I left her original post on the African Hunting Forum as an example of these people's behaviour.

She has been doing a grand job of proving my point, as to the total lack of understanding of the reality in the world.

These people live in their little worlds, and anyone who does anything that does not fit within their own understading, is fought against.

A true sign of ver simplistic people.

Posts: 68617 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
The next person to design a sucessful dry fly should name it the Jolouburn. It will probably get lots of rises and takes. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by African Hunters Quest:
Please use the ignore function.

Her sole aim is to cause mayhem and divide the members of AR over all sorts of random topics.
She is simply a waste of time. If you dont respond to her, she will go away. Look at how little time it takes for a bum thread with no interest to get buried in the thousands of pages of AR.
You guys taking her on are giving her credibility she neither deserves or would have by any other means.

+1 +1 +1

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

Just out of curiousity, what are they?

Posts: 861 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I tried to reason with her a few times in other threads in the Lion Conservation forum.

When I was satisfied I had logically stated my case and she was incapable of logically and objectively comprehending...I simply quit wasting time on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37739 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SteveGl:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

Just out of curiousity, what are they?

Basically one has to be very obnoxious in his or her behaviour to get banned from here.

We always ask that member to refrain from whatever he is doing, and if he does not listen, he gets banned.

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjbull:
Maybe I look at things differently...

Shouldn't her topics simply be moved out of African Big Game Hunting and into Conservation?

I say: NO!

Conservation is, for me, serious business. African Hunting OTOH is for enjoyment. In a bizarre way I do enjoy seeing her be made a fool of. In a similar manner I enjoy the way she makes a fool of some others too. Wink But her looseness with the truth and glib way with dealing with what some regard as "fact" does not belong in a forum about serious issues.

Move her postings to the "Humor" forum, I'm OK with that! Big Grin

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I was satisfied I had logically stated my case and she was incapable of logically and objectively comprehending...I simply quit wasting time on her.

That is all any of us have to do. Don't even waste the time or give them the satisfaction of reading that they are on your ignore list, just when you see the person has made a post/response, just don't read it. Just don't count on everyone else on the site being in "Lock Step" with you and your opinion.

If nothing more, use her posts as a primer to better comprehend the kind of information(?) these type people base their opinions from.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
the second sentence in your post makes no sense at all. try again and maybe you can at least get the grammar correct even if the word "ine" is completely nonsensical. good luck on your reply. BTW,I I didn't know the Bible was the ultimate arbiter of good manners/ polite interaction. thanks for the insight and I will try not to be pompous( although I feel like a Philistine- check Wikipedia-re. Samson, Philistine,jawbone, ass, etc.).

Try tying one hand behind your back and then type something out and see if it comes out perfect. Real people make mistakes such as having accidents and breaking their arms.

Pompous assed automatons don't understand that.

As for my reference about Hell/Damn and Ass not being vulgarity or even profanity, and all being used in the Bible, it was taken from a comedy skit performed by the late Justin Wilson, but since you are above such things I doubt that you have any knowledge of CoonAss, I mean Cajun humor.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I say keep her here. It is good to know what the other side is thinking. The military calls it having good intel!

4565h&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Firstly i will apologise to Saeed if my presence here causes him problems.

I have always said if you do not wish to converse with me feel free not to do so. Feel free to put me on ignore.

I have participated in 3 theads not started by me, this one, one in conservation and one here because i was mentioned.

I do not and do not intend to involve myself in any discussions not started by me unless asked to or mentioned.

A recent thread mentions me but i chose to address the OP directly and privately rather then have vitriol or diversion away from the topic. If said OP chooses to enlighten you on what was said that is up to him.

I have not come here to cause argument between yourselves but to learn and hear your opinions. We are all entitled to them and though mine often differ from your own is that really so bad?

My views may be offensive to you but i have not being offensive to any of you personally despite frequent offensiveness aimed at me.

Lastly i am not here to try to remove your right to hunt, i respect that you have the right to do so whatever my feelings may be on the subject.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Jolouburn,

Why don't we cut all the bullshit and get to the point?

You DO NOT like hunting. PERIOD!

So why are you here?

To learn?

Learn what?

We both live at the extreme ends of conservation. We PAY our money to hunt, which is used for conservation, if for nothinbg else, it puts VALUE on what we hunt.

What is YOUR contribution to conservation?

All you lot are screaming about is BAN this and BAN that.

Your post regarding the lions in South Africa is a percect example of your attitude, under the guise of stopping the so called "canned" lion hunting.

What concern is it to you if one pays his money and kills a captive bred lion?

What difference is this person from you going to the super market and buying a steak?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

quote:
Why don't we cut all the bullshit and get to the point?

Ok i will state exactly what i think.

quote:
You DO NOT like hunting. PERIOD!

Not strictly true.
From a purely emotional point of view yes i abhor it.
From a conservational point of view i can see it's merits if managed correctly.

quote:
So why are you here?

To learn?

Learn what?

I've expressed why i am here several times - to learn and hear opinions.
I have learnt much in my time here about hunting and learn something new everytime i log in.

quote:
We both live at the extreme ends of conservation. We PAY our money to hunt, which is used for conservation, if for nothinbg else, it puts VALUE on what we hunt.

No we don't both live at the extreme ends of conservation. If you had read my posts correctly i have many times stated i would support hunting as a conservation tool if run and managed properly. I despite what you think want what is best for the species involved, whatever that may be.
If the hunting industry, governments et al clean up their act i will support hunting as a conservation tool.

quote:
What is YOUR contribution to conservation?

This is one of those questions which will lead you to state that i only line other peoples pockets, to which i will respond so do you.

quote:
All you lot are screaming about is BAN this and BAN that.

This is stereoptyping at best. I am an individual person just as is everyone on AR. You do not all agree on issues just as i do not agree with everyone you group with me on all issues. Deal with me as an individual just as i will and do try to deal with you as individuals.
I have never once called for a ban on anything except a temporary ban on lion hunting which i feel would be best. That is just my personal opinion.
I understand buffalo is your thing, well i don't call for a ban on hunting them nor will you hear me do unless they become unsustainable.

quote:
Your post regarding the lions in South Africa is a percect example of your attitude, under the guise of stopping the so called "canned" lion hunting.

What concern is it to you if one pays his money and kills a captive bred lion?

I have two major concerns about canned lion hunting.
1. That they are being passed off as wild.
2. The conditions they are kept in. At least wild lions hunted have enjoyed their freedom and not been crammed in cages.

quote:
What difference is this person from you going to the super market and buying a steak?

The primary objective of me going and buying a steak is food sourced. The primary objective of a man lion hunting is trophy sourced.
I object emotionally to trophy hunting, not food sourced hunting. Meat donated to locals is a secondary aspect when it comes to many species hunted. A beneficial one but still secondary.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Try tying one hand behind your back and then type something out and see if it comes out perfect. Real people make mistakes such as having accidents and breaking their arms.

Pompous assed automatons don't understand that.

As for my reference about Hell/Damn and Ass not being vulgarity or even profanity, and all being used in the Bible, it was taken from a comedy skit performed by the late Justin Wilson, but since you are above such things I doubt that you have any knowledge of CoonAss, I mean Cajun humor.

It has taken me a year or so to understand where you are from. I do not agree with all you say but you can certainly bite.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9947 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jolo,
A simple question: What have anti-hunting orgs done for conservation in say Tanzania? Mozambique? Zimbabwe? Uganda? Cameroon? CAR? Chad? Sudan? Other than Kenya which is the anti's pet project because they have found greedy politicians that will do as they want for $$, please educate us on the conservation successes in these countries funded by IFAW, Lion Aid, and any of the other animal welfare groups.

And if non hunting is the answer, why has Kenya failed so miserably after 3 decades of anti-hunting policy and billions of $$ from their animal welfare friends? Why is there less wildlife despite there being such a well developed photo tourism sector?

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bwanamich,

quote:
A simple question: What have anti-hunting orgs done for conservation in say Tanzania? Mozambique? Zimbabwe? Uganda? Cameroon? CAR? Chad? Sudan? Other than Kenya which is the anti's pet project because they have found greedy politicians that will do as they want for $$, please educate us on the conservation successes in these countries funded by IFAW, Lion Aid, and any of the other animal welfare groups.

Truthfully i cannot answer this at present. I will however get back to you with an answer.

quote:
And if non hunting is the answer, why has Kenya failed so miserably after 3 decades of anti-hunting policy and billions of $$ from their animal welfare friends? Why is there less wildlife despite there being such a well developed photo tourism sector?

I don't think banning hunting altogether is the answer. Like you say Kenya's wildlife continues to decline and i fear will continue to do so.
I personally believe that despite people donating $$ as you have said that it is not put towards the conservation of their animals.

I believe that for conservation of any species to work there are many factors involved. To name but a few the governments of the countries need to spend more money on protecting them from things such as poaching and disease. They need to stop being bought off by whatever section they are being and act in the animals best interests.
Hunters, outfitters et al need to act on any corruption, ill practice etc that they know is being practiced.
Governing bodies regarding hunting need to ensure rules are being followed and stop corrupt practice.

Unfortunately i do not believe that these things will happen voluntarily if at all which is why i would back a temporary lion hunting ban to force their hands if they want to hunt lion again.