THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    my accidental cow video-the jealousy thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my accidental cow video-the jealousy thread
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Videos removed at shootaways request.

Saeed

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sad. I do not know what is sadder, these clips or the fact that you deleted your post on the other thread suggesting this was not your fault. I can understand why you deleted the post but to do so was shameful.

Mike

Posts: 21359 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
nice cow. did you at least have the decency to finish it off while it was standing there waiting for you to walk up?? i am surprised your PH wasn't permanently deafened by the unexpected muzzle blast. the Montreal Moron strikes again. i bet Buzz and company can't wait for you to come back......

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13217 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
You should have shot the damn thing again instead of moping around!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
shootaway,

I think you're brave to put this video up, since you knew you'd take a lot of heat for the events. I respect that courage.

Moreover, this video is instructive of what can happen when communication between the PH and the hunter is not absolutely clear. I believe this could happen to anyone. Shit happens.

It also gets confusing when you have trackers and the PH pointing at the proper "bull" to be shot. They don't always seem to be pointing to the same one. I pay strict attention to the PH, who is in charge.

I like it when the PH puts up the shooting stick, clearly indicating it's time to get ready, get steady, and shoot.

This has not happened to me yet, but it's a scenario I dread and I'm thankful it hasn't.

I'm a big believer in scope-sighted rifles. A scope helps me identify the proper animal and deliver an accurate shot.

AIU

PS. The extreme disappointment that followed would seem to be paralyzing...I can understand it.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
as shitaway has posted before- he doesn't need a scope. he can shoot the eyes out of a toad with open sights at 200 yards. hopefully, it will be a male toad.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13217 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
One more good reason to use a scope!

I looked at the videos, and I am even more convinced that this would most likely not have happened if you were using a scope.

Open sights don't work very well shooting in herds in the bush.

Where one does not a very clear picture in front of him.

A few years ago my friend Roy Vincent, a very experienced PH, brought along a rifle he had built himself.

It had open sights, and he wanted to try it on our safari.

He mad it very clear right at the beginning, that he would like to borrow my scoped rifle if conditions were not absolutely perfect for an open sight shot.

We found some buffalo feeding towards us, and it looked like they would pass a few yards from us.

He had his open sighted rifle with him, and me very close behind, just in case he needed my rifle.

The buffalo passed right next to us, but the bull he wanted to shoot never got in the clear.

They smelled us and ran off. We knew then that the shot would most likely be a long one, so we swapped rifles, and he went on to shoot that buffalo.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67292 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Honestly, the use of a scope in this fiasco wouldn't have made a bit of difference. Not in the least. The shot was taken before Blake gave the all clear and everyone was on the same page. As a result, the wrong animal was shot. Nothing to do with a scope or open sights and everything to do with an over excited client that didn't follow directions from his PH.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting a very instructive video. I hope it does not happen to me. I agree that a scope would not have made big difference. I was getting excited and impatient watching the video & I can imagine the hunter getting "bull fever"!

Ok, I'll wait for the PH to say "take him".

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11017 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
Shootaway

Thanks for sharing.

You others; name calling does not suit grown up men - regardless.

Good Hunting

CF

Posts: 490 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
George

I don't understand why you would post this. It is not educational in the sense that is didn't show "what can happen in the fog of war". What the video showed was what can happen when the client disobeys his PH because he thinks he knows better.

Blake clearly said, "wait, wait, wait." Then you shot anyway. From Blake's reaction it is clear that he could not believe that you would disobey his clear instructions.

I have never seen a PH that clearly and openly upset at his client. I guess that stuff usually ends up on the cutting room floor.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6836 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1
The PH should of drove him to the airport and left him there.

quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Honestly, the use of a scope in this fiasco wouldn't have made a bit of difference. Not in the least. The shot was taken before Blake gave the all clear and everyone was on the same page. As a result, the wrong animal was shot. Nothing to do with a scope or open sights and everything to do with an over excited client that didn't follow directions from his PH.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know what happen here, but I always study my game before my safari so I don't have to rely on "the 3rd from the left" from my PH. Too many hunters head to Africa entirely relying on their PH to judge sex and trophy quality. If your interest in African animals is so limited, maybe you ought to hunt them in Texas.
Compared to many videos and stories from PHs, this client hunter is above average. He at least put his animal down with one shot. God help us if we are only held to this standard.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

At 00:48 of the second video a good bull is identified.
The PH prefers to wait for others in the herd to move up, pointing out another and another good one (which we do not see).

The client has by this time been brought into "action" mode one time too many and his adrenaline gauge is close on 'red line'.

Question: Why the PH did not angle himself and the client off to the left and try to intercept the first bull (00:48)which was basically out of the herd and seal the deal instead of trying to pick one out in the mix?

Unfortunately Shootaway allowed emotion to take control, did not wait for a confirmed identification of the target and the result was there for all to see.

However, once the error was established, the wounded cow should have been dispatched immediately with recriminations to follow later and in which case, the PH should have either instructed the client to end the sad story immediately or done it himself.

Neither appears in the video other than the wounded animal bellowing in pain - poor show on your part Blake! shame

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
However, once the error was established, the wounded cow should have been dispatched immediately with recriminations to follow later and in which case, the PH should have either instructed the client to end the sad story immediately or done it himself.

Neither appears in the video other than the wounded animal bellowing in pain - poor show on your part Blake! shame

Actually I watched it several times and I believe when they ran up Blake said, "Come up, you are going to have to finish it George." At that point George turns away, obviously upset with the situation.

This is not the first time we ave seen a delay in putting in a finisher(remember the video where MS goes on and on while the buffalo is trying to get up right there in the open?)

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6836 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TwoZero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys,

At 00:48 of the second video a good bull is identified.
The PH prefers to wait for others in the herd to move up, pointing out another and another good one (which we do not see).

The client has by this time been brought into "action" mode one time too many and his adrenaline gauge is close on 'red line'.

This is a mitigating factor to me - Shootaway was told to get ready to shoot, then was hurriedly told to stop, multiple times.

IMHO, the PH should have not gone back and forth so much on the shoot-don't shoot commands. Either wait until you have The Shot, or don't say anything to the client until you are sure.

quote:

I wouldn't jump on them for this - they were both taken aback a bit about shooting the wrong animal, and not intentionally prolonging its suffering.

It was put down with the first shot, and polished off soon enough.

"The envious are not satisfied with equality; they secretly yearn for superiority and revenge."

Posts: 270 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: 19 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two good lessons here, one for the PH's and another for clients

PH's can wind the client up properly sometimes, they set up 3 times, in a very short space of time at animals that were moving across their front and not really much further away. Probably would have been better to have stalked right up and only set up once, rather than the whole "that is him get ready, no wait don't, yes that one get ready" routine going on for minutes

Clients need to wait for the proper all clear and if in doubt don't shoot

Having said that no 2 safaris are ever the same, nor the PH and the client interaction and while a video may highlight mistakes and successes it does very little to capture the atmosphere, mood and amount of pressure in the situation. Good comms and pre hunt chat can make the world of difference

One things for sure is that a hunt with an open sighted rifle and a herd of buffalo is going to rachet up the stress and pressure a few notches

Posts: 394 | Location: Africa | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Sad. I do not know what is sadder, these clips or the fact that you deleted your post on the other thread suggesting this was not your fault. I can understand why you deleted the post but to do so was shameful.

Mike, Would you care to paraphrase the statement made by "shothiswad" that was deleted?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Looks like miscommunication/confusion to me. I can hear the PH say "Wait...wait...wait..." But I can understand how the hunter might have taken that as instructions to wait for a clear shot and to shoot when clear. Beginning around 2:20 in the second video the PH excitedly says, "There's one right there, right there, right there in front of us, George. Kill it. See him come around to the side. Kill it. 'kay, wait, wait." Also, we hear what the microphone picked up and that was in a different location, and perhaps distance, from the hunter. The PH was saying "wait" under his breath and the hunter might not have heard it. Anyway, it doesn't look to me like the hunter deliberately acted counter to the instructions. In fact, the hunter looks confused immediately after the shot, like he is trying to understand why the PH is upset and what the PH is talking about.

I have been tempted time and again to hunt Africa. But every time I consider it I realize that I don't want to be led around by someone breathing down my neck telling me, "There he is. Shoot that one, right there. No, not that one, that one. Now, shoot, SHOOT!". I wouldn't feel like a hunter, just a trigger puller.

Interesting video and just proof that things don't always go as planned.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys- this video proves that mistakes happen. Anyone who hunts long enough will have a situation like this and most times both parties are to blame to a certain degree.

Also remember that OFTEN what you see on the DVd is confusing as the ANGLE that the camerman is taking is different from what the PH and client see. Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Guys- this video proves that mistakes happen. Anyone who hunts long enough will have a situation like this and most times both parties are to blame to a certain degree.

Also remember that OFTEN what you see on the DVd is confusing as the ANGLE that the camerman is taking is different from what the PH and client see. Cheers Buzz

Very true Buzz.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67292 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to see some one has ball to post some thing that did not go well.

I bet the same thing has happend to many people.
But will admit.

All the in experanced people can learn.
Is that not one of the strong points of the forum?

Thanks very much for the reminder of how things go wrong quickly.

Lets vote this one number one for the weeks learnings.

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mmassey338
posted Hide Post
My question is this:

What would your reaction have been to these videos if they had been posted by someone other than shootaway? Someone who isn't a pompous ass? There have been worse mistakes made and people on here were more understanding.
I'm not saying he doesn't deserve all this, because he does. I just think that if one of the well liked, well respected members had posted the same vids, the reactions would have been quite different.

Posts: 400 | Location: Here | Registered: 13 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been tempted time and again to hunt Africa. But every time I consider it I realize that I don't want to be led around by someone breathing down my neck telling me, "There he is. Shoot that one, right there. No, not that one, that one. Now, shoot, SHOOT!". I wouldn't feel like a hunter, just a trigger puller.

Grenadier,
I hope that is not your only impression of Africa because it is a misguided impression. Your PH and trackers are your team, no different than your guide and wranglers on a N.A. hunting trip. In the end a guided hunt in Africa will have many similarities and a few differences as well. You decide what and when you shoot. As in any hunt the PH/guide tries to put you on the best trophy by describing it's size and proximity to other animals in the herd. It is instruction for clarity, not demands. But if that is keeping you from Africa, you are cheating yourself, my friend.

And I agree with other who say you take certain risks and create more challenges hunting without a scope. From picking out the right animal to winding a bullet through brush to picking out a bull in the shadows. I respect your right to hunt how you want and I to do the same, but you do limit your ability to be successful. If it is done because that is the way you want to hunt, go for it. If it is for pride, it is hubris. We owe more to the animal and ourselves.

That said, we are all human and we all make mistakes, even with scoped rifles!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:

Very true Buzz.

It too a lot of courage to post those video's. Saeed and Buzz nailed it down. Use a scope at distances in such thick cover. Open sights are absolutely great in the close up shots but this was not that close. This was not a Sgt. York situation, chill out, make certain that you have the proper shot. The camera angle as Buzz said is so often vastly different from what the shooter sees.

In my opinion the totally unforgiving part of this sad tale is that the poor PH was completely un-aware of the shot about to be taken and could have suffered serious damage to his hearing. I am certain there was some damage done on that shot. There are more buffalo, no animal is worth hurting anyone.

A proper scope, proper restraint and making certain everyone was aware of what was happening would have made for a much happier outcome here.

This is truly a great opportunity for others to hopefully learn to control their emotions under such conditions.

Cheers,

GOB

Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: Benton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
I will reserve judgement in this situation, It appears George made a mistake, fessed up in front of a large, extremely hypocritical audience.

Listen to the short, choppy and labored breathing, I don't know if this was George's first or 50th buffalo, doesn't matter.

I see this forum full of "experts", being hypercritical of a guy that shot the wrong animal, yet willing to forgive and even stand shoulder to shoulder of a guy that actually shot another man in the back.

Chicken shit.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3426 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It appears George made a mistake, fessed up in front of a large, extremely hypocritical audience.

This........

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:

+1 ... I'd say the PH is one cool customer, because he controlled himself about as well as he could, when some of the PHs I know would have taken him to camp, and told him to pack his bags!

................................................................... 2020

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nganga:
I will reserve judgement in this situation, It appears George made a mistake, fessed up in front of a large, extremely hypocritical audience.

Listen to the short, choppy and labored breathing, I don't know if this was George's first or 50th buffalo, doesn't matter.

I see this forum full of "experts", being hypercritical of a guy that shot the wrong animal, yet willing to forgive and even stand shoulder to shoulder of a guy that actually shot another man in the back.

Chicken shit.

Respect and understanding are something earned over time based on the body of a man's work. There is a good reason why one man is deserving of respect and understanding and another is not.

. . . oh and by the way, George did not post this out of the goodness of his heart or as a learning experience for all hunters, he did it because he was called out on another thread for insinuating that the PH was at fault.

Mike

Posts: 21359 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GOB:

In my opinion the totally unforgiving part of this sad tale is that the poor PH was completely un-aware of the shot about to be taken and could have suffered serious damage to his hearing. I am certain there was some damage done on that shot.

The angle may be deceiving, but I don't believe that was as bad as it looked. I would be willing to bet that the PH has suffered far worse over his career.

quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:

+1 ... I'd say the PH is one cool customer, because he controlled himself about as well as he could, when some of the PHs I know would have taken him to camp, and told him to pack his bags!

You don't really believe that do you?

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Chicken shit.

You Sir are the real winner of the prize, the shoot em in the back hero simply had an accident (nothing to do with panic or gun safety after all he is "one of the golden boys") while the guy who blew the call and showed it is vilified by so many. This PH may have a bit of hearing loss but he certainly ha not been destroyed by an "accident". The last I heard about that situation the poor victim there is really suffering financially and mentally while the shooter there is still banging away.

Interesting how you were the only one who had the courage to say I am certain what so many thought.

The bottom line is neither incident should have taken place but it did and the one who gets rained on from above is your are right. The one that does not fit in with the proper circle.

Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: Benton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Chicken shit.

Respect and understanding are something earned over time based on the body of a man's work. There is a good reason why one man is deserving of respect and understanding and another is not.

. . . oh and by the way, George did not post this out of the goodness of his heart or as a learning experience for all hunters, he did it because he was called out on another thread for insinuating that the PH was at fault.

Mike,

I carefully worded my response as to not call Tim's incident into play. I merely wanted to use the situation to point out the forum's hypocrisy, as to the status on an internet forum and the large delta of responses based on ones celebrity or popularity.

I'm certain that every one of us here have been completely honest and posted all of our gaff's for all to see here.

Hell, I see some of the "Forum Elders" whom I've never seen a single trophy photo from, piling on as is usual.

I am in no way am defending George as much as calling out the expert naysayers.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3426 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
I think guides and PH's need to take into consideration that their clients don't have the experience that they have, and that in certain situations they need to be more patient with their clients. The PH or guide is use to looking through grass and brush to find animals and can't expect a client to be as skilled as they are. When the professional are looking through their binos they can't just assume the client sees the same animal they are looking at, and lets remember the Ph is going to be walking In front of you and will usually spot the animals first, so be patient with the client since it might take a few extra seconds to acquire the target. Also it doesn't help to scream SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT in the clients ear.
After saying all that, I saw nothing wrong with how Buzz conducted this hunt and if the PH or guide tells you not to shoot you DON'T shoot.

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1429 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
Videos apparently have been deleted, or is it my computer?

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1550 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
He must have deleted them as I get "Video not Found", message.

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Torbjørn
posted Hide Post
Not deleted. I just watched them.

Not a very happy PH......

Torbjorn

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:

quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:

You don't really believe that do you?

No! you are right and it was uncalled for! Admittedly it was a kneejerk reaction on my part, based on George's past film clips where he always seems to be in outer space and not really listening to instruction from the PH! That could very well be a mistaken perception on my part!

If that is the case George, I apologize!

.................................................. Wait till I dig my foxhole! BOOM... diggin

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
shootaway (George)- Who am I to jump all over you and past judgment...I've seen MANY of your prior posts/threads here and can certainly understand why some folks are treating you as such.

However, I just HOPE that some day you will find peace with yourself, life, and someday make a much better go at it on your next safari.

Bless you brother!

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apart from this incident, shootaway is suffering because of all his previous posts which from what I have seen are full of BS and he knows best, doesn't want t listen.

I didn't see the post where he insinuated that the PH was at fault but based on his previous posts, that wouldn't surprise me on bit.

What goes around comes around.

Previously 500N with many thousands of posts !

Posts: 1815 | Location: Australia | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505G:
Apart from this incident, shootaway is suffering because of all his previous posts which from what I have seen are full of BS and he knows best, doesn't want t listen.

I didn't see the post where he insinuated that the PH was at fault but based on his previous posts, that wouldn't surprise me on bit.

What goes around comes around.

I thoroughly understand the full measure of everything you have said... Wink

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote