Notify
Tools

JD Vance Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
I don't see anything screaming or banshee about Maddow's presentations. I see measured logic, backed with lots of facts and evidence.

And there you have why it is useless to argue with ME.

Rachel Maddow is one the most biased spewers of liberal propaganda that ever walked the earth. If she told me the sky was blue…I would walk outside and check.

What's that called - "ad hominem"? (spelled correctly btw) Smiler

The "useless" thing about arguing with me is all on you. Amazingly, one could correctly infer from your posts that truth, facts and logic are propaganda to you. If you argued with facts and evidence and logic and objectivity, then we and I would have something to work with. Instead you just spew opinions - no hat cowboy shit.

But you nor anyone herein can say truthfully/factually that the facts she proclaims in the video are not true.

Nor can you make a convincing argument that her directly associated inferences are no good.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 20981 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just curious about those that say a person can't change their mind....
Biden flipped on abortion and filibuster in the past. So what does that mean?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
A few years ago, Vance said he'd never support Trump.

Now he jumps on the bandwagon.

That's more than a mean tweet. It shows a lack of principles and integrity.

Moreover, the guy says he wouldn't have certified the election as Pence did. Confessing that he wouldn't have done his Constitutional duty, and may not again if his boss shouts foul on the election. Which we all know Trump will do if he loses.

I don't see much to admire or like about him.

Hey Roland?

Remember when kamala called pedo Joe a terrible racist....I guess it was okay for her to change her mind?????

Posts: 42162 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:

also
3 strikes crime bill
Gay marriage
Equal rights for gays
Oh, and the invasion of Iraq

Just for fun, let's recall his recipe for interracial relations, according to joe (the corn pop / leg hair video) is to get a bigger weapon and fight it out

And, of course, blast rounds through the door without looking is his stated method for home defense

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39165 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
A few years ago, Vance said he'd never support Trump.

Now he jumps on the bandwagon.

That's more than a mean tweet. It shows a lack of principles and integrity.

Moreover, the guy says he wouldn't have certified the election as Pence did. Confessing that he wouldn't have done his Constitutional duty, and may not again if his boss shouts foul on the election. Which we all know Trump will do if he loses.

I don't see much to admire or like about him.

Hey Roland?

Remember when kamala called pedo Joe a terrible racist....I guess it was okay for her to change her mind?????

It’s ok when they do it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

also
3 strikes crime bill
Gay marriage
Equal rights for gays
Oh, and the invasion of Iraq

Just for fun, let's recall his recipe for interracial relations, according to joe (the corn pop / leg hair video) is to get a bigger weapon and fight it out

And, of course, blast rounds through the door without looking is his stated method for home defense

Jeffe

I think it’s pretty bold of you………..

To assume he could even find the door in the first place.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
AS usual...no thoughtful disagreement...just dumocrat bs that cannot or will not read...let alone comprehend what Vance actually said about certification of eletion....You must be a dedicated MSNBC er

Posts: 3559 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Tue DNC gives these guys a stoped with some of that dirty Soros money?

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, Duane, since you imply you can and do read, and want thoughtful disagreement, then read this:

https://www.statesman.com/stor...lection/74475766007/

J.D. Vance expressed support for overturning the 2020 election, unlike former VP Pence
Amy ShermanPolitiFact.com

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 20981 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Nobody. Repeat, NOBODY in their right mind would even listen to what Rachel Maddow has to say. She is a flaming liberal nut. The fact that she garners even a meager audience should give sane people pause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37420 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You do know, Lane, that's just your opinion. And it says more about you than Maddow.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
No…ME it is fact. Maddow is the biggest propagandist the USA has ever known.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37420 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gwafff!! archer

I thought Carlson earned that title.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
PS: If it says anything about me…it is that I am intelligent. Cool

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

How could I argue with that, in good faith?

I mean, really, your posts speak for themselves.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

Big Grin

How could I argue with that, in good faith?

I mean, really, your posts speak for themselves.

You know my day of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

tu2Doc!

Poor old mangina.....what a pathetic old woman animal

Posts: 42162 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How's this for not taking you seriously?

quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 21 July 2024 06:13

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

The Mistress of rational debate! My hat is off to Mrs. Mangina animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Oh I hurt his widel feels.

He can’t handle the heat so he has to block me cause how riddle fee fees are hurt.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by JTEX posted 21 July 2024 06:59

quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 21 July 2024 07:32

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

It means Biden can't be trusted on those issues.

Whereas Vance can't be trusted as to Trump.

Posts: 6570 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/EIm2_GwPqmc?si=rXGeZUOfHH_xKRVj

David Frum says JD Vance used to write for him on a publication called FrumForum under a pseudonym. Frum talks about how Vance's views have changed on policy and what he could do to the Republican party.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...938ea5694d522b&ei=16

‘Drunk the Kool-Aid’: Hear JD Vance’s old roommate on MAGA transformation

Josh McLaurin, current Georgia state senator and JD Vance’s former Yale Law School roommate joins Alex Wagner and Chris Hayes to discuss the MAGA transformation of Trump’s vice presidential pick. “He's, at this point, so angry, so motivated by that that spirit of revenge that Trump has publicly espoused that he's the perfect running mate for Trump,” says McLaurin.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It means Biden can't be trusted on those issues.

Whereas Vance can't be trusted as to Trump.

So in your opinion Roland…once someone changes their mind on a topic…they can’t be trusted on those issues for eternity?

At 39…I was pro-choice.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does it really matter? At the top of ticket is the rat bastard that tried to steal the 2020 election, that is plenty of reason not to support either of them this election cycle.

That is, unless you have very flexible morals.

We have seen firsthand that Trump cannot be trusted, many, many times.

Posts: 921 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
Does it really matter? At the top of ticket is the rat bastard that tried to steal the 2020 election, that is plenty of reason not to support either of them this election cycle.

Every day I walk on my ranch in south Texas…I am reminded Biden employs Mayorkas and how the whole Democratic Party is destroying and endangering the USA.

Then I remember how it was under Trump. Just this one subject does it for me. Albeit, the tip of the iceberg.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
MSNBC in a nutshell

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Every day I walk on my ranch in south Texas…I am reminded Biden employs Mayorkas and how the whole Democratic Party is destroying and endangering the USA.

Then I remember how it was under Trump. Just this one subject does it for me. Albeit, the tip of the iceberg.

Trump trying steal 2020 was the most dramatic attempt at destroying America in my lifetime. Absolutely absurd, and more so that anyone would vote for the Orange Asshole after J the 6th.

Posts: 921 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We just recently had this NBC Maddow conversation.
Maddow was part of the BP whipping news, that was pushed, even after the photographer said it was false. maddow was part of the Nick Sandman news that got NBC sued.
She pushed the Steele narrative, and the Biden laptop disinformation.
The last time Kabob even admitted she had her failings. Now, he has forgotten all that and she's the paragon of truth again. Hard to converse with someone who cant remember shit, must be how Bidens staff feels!

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Trump trying steal 2020 was the most dramatic attempt at destroying America in my lifetime. Absolutely absurd, and more so that anyone would vote for the Orange Asshole after J the 6th.

Just shows how limited you are in your scope of critical thinking. The “the most dramatic attempt at destroying America in my lifetime” has been happening daily now for 3+ years and you are stuck in the past, in a period where many untoward events took place. Amazing! 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just shows how limited you are in your scope of critical thinking. The “the most dramatic attempt at destroying America in my lifetime” has been happening daily now for 3+ years and you are stuck in the past, in a period where many untoward events took place. Amazing! 2020

Hardly, the economy has been surprisingly strong, stock market is at record highs, our post WWII strategic alliances have begun to be repaired after the damaged Trump did to them. A long, long way from perfect but the last 3 years have been a huge improvement from the time when the Orange Asshole sat in the Oval Office.

Amazing that your morals are as flexible as they are and that you support a man who tried to steal a Presidential election and undermine our Democratic system. 2020 cuckoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
“the most dramatic attempt at destroying America in my lifetime”

In both examples above, the word "attempt" stands out.

The events leading up to and including Jan 6 insurrection "attempt" was about intent to destroy.

Immigration, legal or illegal, is not an attempt or intent to destroy.

The Right has spun and lied about both events/issues so much that the reality of each is like a mirage. Of course that's the intent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
MSNBC in a nutshell

I see again that you like to sum things up in a nut's shell . That's you, with emphasis on Nut.

Greta Van Susteren - she's been around, and eventually slid down to Newsmax, instead of retiring gracefully.

https://x.com/greta

Greta Van Susteren Leaving MSNBC After Less Than Six Months

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0....html?smid=url-share

In June, MSNBC’s 5 p.m. hour, “MTP Daily,” averaged 1.3 million viewers. Those numbers dropped during Ms. Van Susteren’s 6 p.m. hour, which is usually when viewership starts to rise as cable networks inch closer to the highest viewed hours of prime time.

Ms. Van Susteren averaged 1 million viewers in June, an 18 percent drop from the previous hour, according to Nielsen. The network’s evening lineup began to recover by the time Chris Matthews’s “Hardball” came on the air at 7 p.m., with a 58 percent jump over the 6 p.m. hour.

Ratings are no small matter to MSNBC these days. Since Fox parted ways with Bill O’Reilly in April, there has been a genuine ratings race for the first time in years. MSNBC has been fighting — and sometimes beating — Fox News in weeknight prime-time ratings in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic important to advertisers. At the beginning of the year, that was an unthinkable prospect.

It was always an open question whether Ms. Van Susteren, a mainstay of Fox News’s evening lineup of conservative programming, would be embraced by MSNBC’s liberal audience.

Even with Ms. Van Susteren’s departure, MSNBC is not stepping away from conservative voices. Nicolle Wallace, who once worked for President George W. Bush, hosts the network’s 4 p.m. hour, and the conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt has been given a show on Saturday mornings at 8 a.m. The network also recently signed the columnists George Will and Bret Stephens as contributors. Mr. Stephens writes for The New York Times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Van_Susteren

In May 2022, it was announced that Van Susteren had joined Newsmax TV, and on June 14, she started hosting The Record with Greta Van Susteren

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hardly, the economy has been surprisingly strong, stock market is at record highs, our post WWII strategic alliances have begun to be repaired after the damaged Trump did to them. A long, long way from perfect but the last 3 years have been a huge improvement from the time when the Orange Asshole sat in the Oval Office.

Amazing that your morals are as flexible as they are and that you support a man who tried to steal a Presidential election and undermine our Democratic system. 2020 cuckoo

Saying the stock market is at an all time high is not a realistic argument as you are not factoring in the rampant inflation (we can start another thread to argue what has caused it). Try knocking at least 20% off whatever benchmark you wish to and then take a second look.

As for flexible morals? Thts why I dare girls from Boulder

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

Saying the stock market is at an all time high is not a realistic argument as you are not factoring in the rampant inflation (we can start another thread to argue what has caused it). Try knocking at least 20% off whatever benchmark you wish to and then take a second look.

As for flexible morals? Thts why I dare girls from Boulder

Can you point to a Western nation that has had a vastly different outcome relating to inflation post covid?

I did not think so. Inflation is a global issue related to the pandemic.

I stopped daring girls in Jr. High School, your still at it?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hardly, the economy has been surprisingly strong, stock market is at record highs,

It was at record highs pre-COVID

our post WWII strategic alliances have begun to be repaired after the damaged Trump did to them.

What a joke. Make me laugh every time I hear someone say it. Europe was secure when Trump was in office and Trump did more to rattle NATO’s cage and wake them up than any POTUS in history.

A long, long way from perfect but the last 3 years have been a huge improvement from the time when the Orange Asshole sat in the Oval Office.

Granted…if you are well positioned…the economy IS good. I have made tremendous money the last couple of years. Tremendous! But I had a great year in 2019 too and 2019 was FAR better for the general population.

My morals are fine. I see both Biden and Trump for who they are. I will take Trump profiting from being an American any day of the week over Biden selling of America for half a century!

What the puppet Biden has done by opening our southern border wide and free will haunt our country for several generations. Wake up man. Shake those cobwebs out.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a joke. Make me laugh every time I hear someone say it. Europe was secure when Trump was in office and Trump did more to rattle NATO’s cage and wake them up than any POTUS in history.

I thought it was Putin who did that.

==============================================

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
MSNBC in a nutshell

I see again that you like to sum things up in a nut's shell . That's you, with emphasis on Nut.

Greta Van Susteren - she's been around, and eventually slid down to Newsmax, instead of retiring gracefully.

https://x.com/greta

Greta Van Susteren Leaving MSNBC After Less Than Six Months

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0....html?smid=url-share

In June, MSNBC’s 5 p.m. hour, “MTP Daily,” averaged 1.3 million viewers. Those numbers dropped during Ms. Van Susteren’s 6 p.m. hour, which is usually when viewership starts to rise as cable networks inch closer to the highest viewed hours of prime time.

Ms. Van Susteren averaged 1 million viewers in June, an 18 percent drop from the previous hour, according to Nielsen. The network’s evening lineup began to recover by the time Chris Matthews’s “Hardball” came on the air at 7 p.m., with a 58 percent jump over the 6 p.m. hour.

Ratings are no small matter to MSNBC these days. Since Fox parted ways with Bill O’Reilly in April, there has been a genuine ratings race for the first time in years. MSNBC has been fighting — and sometimes beating — Fox News in weeknight prime-time ratings in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic important to advertisers. At the beginning of the year, that was an unthinkable prospect.

It was always an open question whether Ms. Van Susteren, a mainstay of Fox News’s evening lineup of conservative programming, would be embraced by MSNBC’s liberal audience.

Even with Ms. Van Susteren’s departure, MSNBC is not stepping away from conservative voices. Nicolle Wallace, who once worked for President George W. Bush, hosts the network’s 4 p.m. hour, and the conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt has been given a show on Saturday mornings at 8 a.m. The network also recently signed the columnists George Will and Bret Stephens as contributors. Mr. Stephens writes for The New York Times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Van_Susteren

In May 2022, it was announced that Van Susteren had joined Newsmax TV, and on June 14, she started hosting The Record with Greta Van Susteren

Your quote made my point MSNBC is a liberal biased propaganda machine. Greta didn’t fit there.

I can’t believe she even went…but you gotta pay the bills I guess.

While Greta has always been too liberal for my tastes (anti-hunting/pro animal rights)…she has always been solidly square in politics and general analysis of day to day events.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I thought it was Putin who did that.

quote:
My morals are fine.

Trump got the members to pay up and strengthened NATO before he invaded under Joe.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your quote made my point MSNBC is a liberal biased propaganda machine. Greta didn’t fit there.

Stretched inferences - again.

Facts:
Yes MSNBC is liberal bias.
Greta didn't fit in.

Lie by inference:
Propaganda machine