Notify
Tools

JD Vance Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by JTEX posted 22 July 2024 06:47

etc.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21436 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My morals are fine. I see both Biden and Trump for who they are. I will take Trump profiting from being an American any day of the week over Biden selling of America for half a century!

Well written Doc!!!!!

Very well written!!!! Hear, hear!!!!

Posts: 42365 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course you two will, after all he is a role model for your children. What more could you ask for really? A Lying, cheating, philandering, fraud, he has been convicted of sexual assault in civil court, is convicted felon 34 times over, and tried to steal a Presidential election. Trump has exactly the morals that you two have....little or none.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
Trump and his shitty isolationist foreign policy are in no way good for NATO, America, or the world.

Face it, Trump is Putin's lapdog, sad but true.

Poor Reagan, spinning in his grave at what Trump has done to the GOP.

Yep!!! That's why Putin made all his advances when president trump was in office!!!

Obama and biden had ok' Putin in a goal stalemate!!!!

Except, they didnt......oopsie!!!!

Posts: 42365 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

Not 911, or Biden opening the border..... Says a lot about you...

And your willingness to support someone who tried to steal a Presidential election says plenty about you.....

I haven't ever supported a democrat in an national election....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not 911, or Biden opening the border..... Says a lot about you...

And your willingness to support someone who tried to steal a Presidential election says plenty about you.....

I haven't ever supported a democrat in an national election....

Emulating your Orange Jesus and lying like the turd that you are, why am I not surprised?

In reality, the place that I live, Trump was caught red handed trying to steal the election. Where alternative facts are considered the "truth", it was the other guy that did it.

Totally dishonest, just like Trump.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
In reality, the place that I live, Trump was caught red handed trying to steal the election.

Why don’t you explain that statement a bit Steve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 38016 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course you two will, after all he is a role model for your children. What more could you ask for really? A Lying, cheating, philandering, fraud, he has been convicted of sexual assault in civil court, is convicted felon 34 times over, and tried to steal a Presidential election. Trump has exactly the morals that you two have....little or none.

First, you pretend that Biden (or now Harris) is superior…I beg to differ.

Secondly, like ALL men, Trump has qualities to emulate and those to shun. History is rife with great leaders who also had personal failings.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 38016 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
In reality, the place that I live, Trump was caught red handed trying to steal the election.

Why don’t you explain that statement a bit Steve.

Happily Lane, maybe you missed the news and reports about Trump's "perfect phone call" to Raffensperger.

https://www.brennancenter.org/...perger?ref=jom.media

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ensperger_phone_call

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/0...er-call-georgia.html

Do you recall how Trump attempted to send fake electors to Congress to certify the election in his favor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...p_fake_electors_plot

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/28...r-ballots/index.html

How about January the 6th where Trump's nutty followers stormed our Capital and tried to disrupt the election certification?

Trump clearly tried to steal the election, that is not even a question.

Your morals, or lack thereof, are in question though.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

First, you pretend that Biden (or now Harris) is superior…I beg to differ.

Secondly, like ALL men, Trump has qualities to emulate and those to shun. History is rife with great leaders who also had personal failings.

I am pretending nothing. My position is simply that Trump is a disgusting lying, cheating, philandering fraud that tried to steal the election. Plenty wrong with both Biden and Harris but neither has tried to steal an election, been a serial cheater, convicted of fraud or sexual assault. Neither Biden or Harris tried to claim a hooker as a tax deduction or steal an election.

As to your second point, we have seen Trump's failings up close and personal, he is a terrible leader with very few qualities worth emulating.

Unless you feel that lying, cheating, stealing, fraud and sexual assault are qualities to be admired, I do not.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Ahh!!! Just more of the same tired old rhetoric.

I miss read your quote btw…which led me to ask the question. Sorry for that.

As to my morals, men are free to pass judgement on me as you wish. Your analysis means nada to me. I call them how I see them, I lead from the front and by example in my communities. I happily stand on my own track record and am comfortable in my positions. You can take me or leave me. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No rhetoric, those would be the facts showing that Trump tried to steal the election. I can certainly understand why you not want to address those facts, they look terrible and show Trump to be someone not fit for office.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
he is a terrible leader

We can just agree to disagree here.

with very few qualities worth emulating.

I am sorry you have this problem it is a failing though that many have — being blinded by emotion to the point of clouding one’s judgement.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When is your boy old enough for a good Christian like you to take out cruising for hookers?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
No rhetoric, those would be the facts showing that Trump tried to steal the election. I can certainly understand why you not want to address those facts, they look terrible and show Trump to be someone not fit for office.

Again your judgement is clouded by emotion.

There was much “unusual” with that election cycle for sure. It was an outlier statistically on so many levels from the past…that it deserves close analysis.

The 2020 presidential election was historic in many ways. Amid a global pandemic, with unprecedented changes in how Americans voted, voter turnout rose 7 percentage points over 2016, resulting in a total of 66% of U.S. adult citizens casting a ballot in the 2020 election.

Only 44,000 votes gave Biden the win.

The 2020 election brought a huge change in how Americans cast their ballots. As some states looked to adapt to challenges in administering elections amid the COVID-19 pandemic, large numbers of voters were offered expanded access to absentee and vote-by-mail options in the 2020 election. As a result, a record number of voters said they cast their ballots this way (46%). And smaller shares of voters said they either voted in person on Election Day (27%) or in person before Election Day (27%). A majority of absentee voters said they had previously voted this way before the 2020 election (56%). Still, a sizable share (43%) said the November election was the first time they had cast an absentee or mail ballot.

The closeness of this election made it an election where influences could sway it. The rule changes on short notices made it ripe for nefarious tactics.

We know that ballot harvesting propagated by NGO’s ran with the new rules in low-economic urban areas. The statistics show that this possibly/probably changed the results.

Thus, the 2020 race will always be an enigma to me and I can see why Trump reacted how he did.

Yes, I believe he went overboard to some extent. But, his hounding of the irregularities in the 2020 election have likely brought some positive change back in state election laws and governance — a net good.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

There was much “unusual” with that election cycle for sure. It was an outlier statistically on so many levels from the past…that it deserves close analysis.

The 2020 presidential election was historic in many ways. Amid a global pandemic, with unprecedented changes in how Americans voted, voter turnout rose 7 percentage points over 2016, resulting in a total of 66% of U.S. adult citizens casting a ballot in the 2020 election.

The 2020 election brought a huge change in how Americans cast their ballots. As some states looked to adapt to challenges in administering elections amid the COVID-19 pandemic, large numbers of voters were offered expanded access to absentee and vote-by-mail options in the 2020 election. As a result, a record number of voters said they cast their ballots this way (46%). And smaller shares of voters said they either voted in person on Election Day (27%) or in person before Election Day (27%). A majority of absentee voters said they had previously voted this way before the 2020 election (56%). Still, a sizable share (43%) said the November election was the first time they had cast an absentee or mail ballot.

The closeness of this election made it an election where influences could sway it. The rule changes on short notices made it ripe for nefarious tactics.

We know that ballot harvesting propagated by NGO’s ran with the new rules in low-economic urban areas. The statistics show that this possibly/probably changed the results.

Thus, the 2020 race will always be an enigma to me and I can see why Trump reacted how he did. There was zero justification for Trump's reaction, he broke the law and tried to steal the election. Beyond shameful behavior, dishonest and disgusting.

Yes, I believe he went overboard to some extent. But, his hounding of the irregularities in the 2020 election have likely brought some positive change back in state election laws and governance — a net good. Your emotions have clearly clouded your judgement, Trump went WAY, WAY overboard and should be jailed for his actions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So you have reviewed ALL evidence and have now appoints yourself Trumps judge, jury, and executioner???

How very “American” of you.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
So you have reviewed ALL evidence and have now appoints yourself Trumps judge, jury, and executioner???

Did you not hear the "perfect phone call"? Can you honestly say that you have much question after that? What are your thoughts on sending fake electors to Congress?

I know enough to know that Trump is a criminal and does not deserve my vote. YMMV.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fake electors thing was never gonna fly and everyone k Les it but they still harp on it as well.

You guys probably think they fakes the moon landing as well. I mean there were two movies about it and everything.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It does not matter if the fake electors were going to fly or not, or if the J 6th idiots were going to stop the certification. Same goes for his call to Raffensperger, he tried and that is what counts.

The fact is, that rat bastard Trump tried to steal the election.

Maybe you can rationalize that behavior, I cannot.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don’t think he tried to steal it.

My believe is that where were enough shenanigans by Tue left at the state levels that a hell of a lot of investigating should have gone on.

I think he handled it very poorly and went about it entirely the wrong way.

I also believe the left engaged in Lawfare on a scale we have never seen before but a scale that is going to look bush league compared to this election cycle.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump did not get past any federal court beyond a motion to dismiss.

There were no shenanigans.

His own lawyers told him the day of he lost.

AG Barr told him he lost.

There is no excuse for undermining the peaceful transition of power, not defending the Government from a mob designed to keep him in power, and giving his VP an unconstitutional directive to decertify the election.

Al Gore got much closer to overturning the election than Trump. Go read how Al Gore responded to loosing in the Courts. Trump had to do at least that.

Posts: 12332 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Trump did not get past any federal court beyond a motion to dismiss.

There were no shenanigans.

His own lawyers told him the day of he lost.

AG Barr told him he lost.

There is no excuse for undermining the peaceful transition of power, not defending the Government from a mob designed to keep him in power, and giving his VP an unconstitutional directive to decertify the election.

Al Gore got much closer to overturning the election than Trump. Go read how Al Gore responded to loosing in the Courts. Trump had to do at least that.

It’s ok when they do it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

This isn't a court room, we aren't jurors and we get to have an opinion and even express it.

I think Hinkley shot Reagan, I feel comfortable with my opinion although I didn't review all the evidence. I think OJ killed those two people, I haven't reviewed all the evidence.

I also think Trump is guilty of a variety of crimes and like Steve I believe he should be in jail. No, I haven't reviewed all the evidence against Trump.

I'm very American.

Posts: 9541 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read something today about the case in Georgia, the RICO case I think it's called. It's held up for now because Trump's lawyers have made an appeal to have Willis dismissed.

But, regardless of who prosecutes finally, it's a state case. And as I recall there are 18 co-defendants/conspirators.

So, the way I understand it, even if Trump gets elected, the case against his co-defendants can move forward, even while he's in office. He can't pardon them.

Some of them, like Mark Medows, are cooperating with the prosecution.

That will be a shit show.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21436 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Note lawfare by the left because “orange man must be stopped at all costs”.

Willis appoints her ex lover to prosecute the case IIRC. Nothing to see folks move along.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Make all the excuses and rationalizations you want.....Trump tried steal the election, his conduct was disgusting. Who the prosecutor is screwing is not nearly as important as the contents of "the perfect phone call".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you should look to your own house and the attempted steal of the election by AlGore and his team.

As LHeym500 stated. He came a lot closer to stealing an election that trump ever did.

But hey it’s ok when the “good guys” do it. You know you guys being all altruistic and all.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You confuse a lawsuit with an attempted theft. Gore sued, so did Trump, gore came close to winning in court, lost and accepted that with grace. Trump made no headway in court, then tried force, lies, coercion, fake electors etc.

There is simply no justification for Trump's behavior.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He's not confused, Steve. What he's doing is intentional.

He thinks he's baiting you, and everyone else. That's where he may be confused. The think is with trolls, they don't care about the response, as long as there is one. The intent is distraction.

But you are doing a fine job with rebuttals. He's providing the opening fodder, so he's self-defeating. I don't have the patience for it. But thank you for it.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thus, the 2020 race will always be an enigma to me and I can see why Trump reacted how he did. There was zero justification for Trump's reaction,

I provided you justification. 1) The election was separated by a mere 44K votes spread across 3 states. 2) Trump was ahead in the states until they stopped counting for reasons unknown and unprecedented. When counting resumed the margins narrowly switched due to “found” absentee or mailed in ballots. 3) Most of these ballots could not be validated due poor procedures being hastily put in place due to the pandemic and judges ruling they must be counted anyway. 4) The data shows that huge unprecedented numbers of these ballots came in. 5) 3&4 Provide support that the election could have been manipulated. 6) at the very least 2020 was a sloppily run election that was very close.

he broke the law and tried to steal the election.

Not proven.

Beyond shameful behavior, dishonest and disgusting.

Yes, I believe he went overboard to some extent. But, his hounding of the irregularities in the 2020 election have likely brought some positive change back in state election laws and governance — a net good. Your emotions have clearly clouded your judgement, Trump went WAY, WAY overboard and should be jailed for his actions. I have never understood (including with HRC) why people foam at the mouth to try to jail folks. Seems unnecessary and unAmerican to me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thus, the 2020 race will always be an enigma to me and I can see why Trump reacted how he did. There was zero justification for Trump's reaction,

I provided you justification. 1) The election was separated by a mere 44K votes spread across 3 states. 2) Trump was ahead in the states until they stopped counting for reasons unknown and unprecedented. When counting resumed the margins narrowly switched due to “found” absentee or mailed in ballots. 3) Most of these ballots could not be validated due poor procedures being hastily put in place due to the pandemic and judges ruling they must be counted anyway. 4) The shows that huge unprecedented numbers of these ballots came in. So take up the matter in court, losing is not justification for attempted theft. morals?????? Hello????? Do you teach your son to cheat if he is losing at sports? Trump lost, his actions are in no way justified no matter how much pretzel logic you attempt to use.

Not proven.

Yes, I believe he went overboard to some extent. But, his hounding of the irregularities in the 2020 election have likely brought some positive change back in state election laws and governance — a net good. Your emotions have clearly clouded your judgement, Trump went WAY, WAY overboard and should be jailed for his actions. I have never understood (including with HRC) why people foam at the mouth to try to jail folks. Seems unnecessary and unAmerican to me. [/color]
[COLOR:RED]34 felony convictions so far....I'm fine with jailing the asshole.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
It does not matter if the fake electors were going to fly or not, or if the J 6th idiots were going to stop the certification. Same goes for his call to Raffensperger, he tried and that is what counts.

I don’t buy the call to Raffensperger was wrong in the context of the 2020 election. Votes were being “found” routinely. As sloppily as the election was run…it was believable there was still “unfound” ballots.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I don’t buy the call to Raffensperger was wrong in the context of the 2020 election. Votes were being “found” routinely. As sloppily as the election was run…it was believable there was still “unfound” ballots.

You are pathetic. You once asked me if I was beat with a bible to develop such a resistance to organized religion, no, I was just exposed to hypocritical Christians with flexible morals such as yourself.

Your rationalizing Trump's behavior disgust me Lane.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I provided you justification. 1) The election was separated by a mere 44K votes spread across 3 states. 2) Trump was ahead in the states until they stopped counting for reasons unknown and unprecedented. When counting resumed the margins narrowly switched due to “found” absentee or mailed in ballots. 3) Most of these ballots could not be validated due poor procedures being hastily put in place due to the pandemic and judges ruling they must be counted anyway. 4) The shows that huge unprecedented numbers of these ballots came in. So take up the matter in court,

The time frame for certification does not allow for proper legal appeal. Putting together evidence and preparation takes time. Multiple Constitutional Lawyers have talked about this.

losing is not justification for attempted theft.

In a razor narrow race with unprecedented circumstances…there is certainly reason to question…in my book.

morals?????? Hello????? Do you teach your son to cheat if he is losing at sports? Trump lost, his actions are in no way justified no matter how much pretzel logic you attempt to use.

You are not the morals police, judge and jury any where except in your own small mind.

I teach my son to stand up for what he believes correct and as a coach we do frequently question umpire rulings — often times they are reversed.

PLENTY of reasons to question the results of this election for the critical thinker…just not you.

Not proven.

Yes, I believe he went overboard to some extent. But, his hounding of the irregularities in the 2020 election have likely brought some positive change back in state election laws and governance — a net good. Your emotions have clearly clouded your judgement, Trump went WAY, WAY overboard and should be jailed for his actions. I have never understood (including with HRC) why people foam at the mouth to try to jail folks. Seems unnecessary and unAmerican to me.
34 felony convictions so far....I'm fine with jailing the asshole.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are pathetic. You once asked me if I was beat with a bible to develop such a resistance to organized religion, no, I was just exposed to hypocritical Christians with flexible morals such as yourself.

And I don’t give a rat’s ass Steve. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Win at all costs, morals be damned....just like the good Christian that you are Lane Wink

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Win at all costs, morals be damned....just like the good Christian that you are Lane Wink

I am good with my position. Yours is your own choice. Don’t give a rat’s about your judgement of me. Smiler

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am good with my position. Yours is your own choice. Don’t give a rat’s about your judgement of me. Smiler

Seems there is much you do not give a rat's ass about, integrity, honesty, actually living like a Christian all come to mind.

Winning....now that seems important to you Lane.

You are exactly the type of person that makes me avoid organized religion. The hypocrisy is simply astounding.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Seems there is much you do not give a rat's ass about, integrity, honesty, actually living like a Christian all come to mind.

Winning....now that seems important to you Lane.

You are exactly the type of person that makes me avoid organized religion. The hypocrisy is simply astounding.

Whatever Steve. I am happy to stand on my track record in life and be judged on it. My ability to live to the standards of my Savior can be judged by Him. I am confident in my personal relationship. Your judgment is laughable to me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM