Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JD Vance Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is laughable is you condoning lying, cheating, fraud, adulatory and more....as long as you belong to the GOP.

You claiming to be a good Christian is what is laughable. Very flexible morals Lane...very, very flexible.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ldvm may be one of those Christians who believes that so long as he accepts Christ as his savior, he can do anything in this life without being held to account.

Okay to lie and cheat and commit criminal fraud, so long as he accepts Jesus.

That is inherently a religion with flexible morals.

Posts: 6771 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

Not 911, or Biden opening the border..... Says a lot about you...

And your willingness to support someone who tried to steal a Presidential election says plenty about you.....

I haven't ever supported a democrat in an national election....

Emulating your Orange Jesus and lying like the turd that you are, why am I not surprised?

In reality, the place that I live, Trump was caught red handed trying to steal the election. Where alternative facts are considered the "truth", it was the other guy that did it.

Totally dishonest, just like Trump.

Your innate bitterness is making you look,like a fool....or maybe you are just showing us you are, in fact, A fool....

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whatever Steve. I am happy to stand on my track record in life and be judged on

As you should be, as am I.

Carry on Doc!

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is laughable is you condoning lying, cheating, fraud, adulatory and more....as long as you belong to the GOP.

You claiming to be a good Christian is what is laughable. Very flexible morals Lane...very, very flexible.

One thing 100% for sure that even you will have to agree upon…you are not the judge and your opinion counts for nothing in this regard. tu2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37783 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

One thing 100% for sure that even you will have to agree upon…you are not the judge and your opinion counts for nothing in this regard. tu2

I'm not the judge, my opinion counts only as much as the next guy. Your hypocrisy is astounding. It is people like you that give Christians a bad name. tu2

Posts: 1116 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Christians don’t have a bad name. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37783 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

The hypocritical ones do Wink

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That would be ones who could support a Democrat for executive branch control.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was thinking more along the lines of the ones who support a lying, cheating, philandering fraud that tried to steal the 2020n election for President. YMMV.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was thinking more along the lines of the ones who support a lying, cheating, philandering fraud that tried to steal the 2020n election for President. YMMV.

That would be because you are always playing checkers when the game at hand is chess.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That would be because you are always playing checkers when the game at hand is chess.

No, it's because I despise hypocrites, especially fake ass Christians. YMMV.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

As the hero of the democratic propaganda machine Here Gobbels once said

If you repeat the lie long enough the people will believe it.

So. Sorry on Steve as you have become a broken record.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, it's because I despise hypocrites, especially fake ass Christians. YMMV.

When you can’t attack their argument attack the poster personally.

I bet that was in the democrats talking points as well.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

So. Sorry on Steve as you have become a broken record.

I'm happy to continue to remind what a scoundrel Trump is.

Funny you should mention repeatedly lying, something Trump has been doing for years about the "stolen" election, and continues to do.

Who is the hero of the GOP propaganda machine? Is that Gym Jordan?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

When you can’t attack their argument attack the poster personally.

I bet that was in the democrats talking points as well.

Following along please, I have been attacking Lane's positions, as well as his complete lack of morals.

If you need me to spell it out for you, real slow like, I can.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the condescension.

That means talking down to us.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the condescension.

That means talking down to us.

There would be no need if you would kindly follow the conversation and refrain from mischaracterizing it.

Tough when your typical MO is to misconstrue everything, but do try.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never see you guys attack trumps policies.

All I see is character assignation.

Instead of attacking arguments you and others attack personally.

“Is that Christian”. “Is this what you are teaching your children”.

But hey keep going it’s fun to watch.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trump's foreign policy must have been written by an 8th grader, it consists of basically "I'm taking my ball and going home". We have his love of autocrats, attacking of our post WWII strategic alliances, shitty tax policy, disregard for the environment, record budget deficits etc.

Plenty wrong with Trump's policies but his personal flaws overshadow the policy flaws.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What policies?

He has a whitewashed list, pseudo-policies, yet the real policies are within project 2025, which he denies.

So, he and his team lies yet again. It's useless to debate lies, which you are making evident.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21226 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In addition to not attacking Trumps police’s you again trot out Prijwct 2025.

I also notice you do t promulgate any of Harris’ policies or as it will likely be called “The Final Sokution”.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/mW1...?si=NuzuWIpyZqaUx3hi

JD Vance's Project 2025 connection

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21226 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Trump's foreign policy must have been written by an 8th grader, it consists of basically "I'm taking my ball and going home". We have his love of autocrats, attacking of our post WWII strategic alliances, shitty tax policy, disregard for the environment, record budget deficits etc.

Plenty wrong with Trump's policies but his personal flaws overshadow the policy flaws.

Trump learned from television guys, aim the pitch with the vocabulary of a 12-year-old (sixth grade - eighth grade is overkill - leave that to PBS).

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14595 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You gotta give Republicans credit for innovation.

I don't think we've ever in our history had a Vice Presidential Nominee who has admitted to having sex with a couch before.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10364 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that is solid Christian based sexual morals right there.

At least the coach was not gay. Or was it?

Posts: 12059 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Yeah, that is solid Christian based sexual morals right there.

At least the coach was not gay. Or was it?

Does Lazy-Boy make couches?

Posts: 10364 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lazy-boy makes sofas, sectionals and loveseats.

Gets the blood racing.

Posts: 12059 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lazy-boy makes sofas, sectionals and loveseats.

Gets the blood racing.

So, it's entirely possible he was having homosexual sex with his Mother's couch?

Sounds Republican...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I mean the Lazy-Boy could identify as female right?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I mean the Lazy-Boy could identify as female right?

Wouldn't it then be trans?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I mean trans/female coaches are still a type of female right?

Maybe the coach was assigned Lazy/Boy at manufacture, but has transitioned to Diana sofa?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
While you 2 are carrying on your comedy routine…maybe you could enlighten the rest of us on what in Sam Hill y’all are talking about.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I had to google it too.

It is interesting that Joshua is in other threads scolding folks for perpetuating nasty things and reading X and here he is perpetuating a false nasty story that he read on X. flame

I had never heard until these two brought it up.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sen. Vance put it on his book.

Sorry, someone doing something factual is fair game.

Vance positioning himself as a moralist and supported by you as our resident Christian moralist w such behavior is repulsive.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that honesty should be the default position, then again, a guy does need to consider both the facts and the alternative facts Big Grin

flame

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We see what Dr. Easter cares about. Vance writing about masturbating by furniture is just fine. Adulatory is good.

Jefffive is speaking of an internet rumor that Vance said in his book he used coach cushions to masturbate. This is false.

My comedy is it does not matter, so long as he is not gay to the far rights

Gay people are abominations. Got it. Everyone who I deem useful politically is God’s ordained servant.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sen. Vance put it on his book.

Is it actually in the book? I am genuinely asking as I don’t know.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snopes says it is not in the book. I'm no JD Vance fan but I'm not much on alternative facts either.