THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    rashida tlaib's explanation of "From the River to the Sea"
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rashida tlaib's explanation of "From the River to the Sea" Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted
Ya'll have heard this phrase, right "From the River to the Sea"? Hamas leaders use this to mean that Hamas will control the Levante from the Jordan river to the Med. Sea, killing all "Zionists".

I won't slander all Dems by this one crazy persons thoughts, but Tlaib says it has nothing to do with hate or destruction -

Here's her "thoughts"
quote:
From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate. My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity

https://x.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...74880557539763?s=20e

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Why don't I believe her?????

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Either she’s lying or she’s so damn gullible and dumb that she should not be allowed near hand tools, let alone government.

She’s just seeing that the people who vote want no part of an antisemite.

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's wrong or she's lying.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Can’t believe the Republicans tabled the motion to censure her. 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I can't believe America elected her.
I haven't forgotten 9/11 and today we've got islam running out government.

Posts: 9136 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

She no more "runs our government" than Lauren "Beetlejuice" Boebert does.

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lauren "Beetlejuice" Boebert

That's a good one. lol

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19783 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

Your covering for Tlab/ Hamas/ Islamic terrorism has been previously noted, but thanks for keeping current.

Posts: 9136 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe, she didn’t pick up gun and went there to fight

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
I can’t believe, she didn’t pick up gun and went there to fight

I'm sure "they" think she's doing a fine job here in the states along with Omar and the others.

Why pick up a gun when you can destroy a society from a lecturn with a microphone!

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
If you stand for Gaza, why don't you stand IN Gaza?

If you stand for Hamas, please, by all means, Stand with Them -

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your covering for Tlab/ Hamas/ Islamic terrorism has been previously noted, but thanks for keeping current.

Perhaps in your imagination. I don't recall ever referring to that particular Member of Congress but once before, and would love to see anything to the contrary, I heartily support the extinction of Hamas and am damned sure I've never "covered" for Islamic terrorism here or anywhere else.

Prove your assertions or admit you are lying.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Perhaps in your imagination. I don't recall ever referring to that particular Member of Congress but once before, and would love to see anything to the contrary, I heartily support the extinction of Hamas and am damned sure I've never "covered" for Islamic terrorism here or anywhere else.

You prove your assertions.
An anonymous poster with purported military and life experiences.
Oh yeah, yer believable.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You prove your assertions.
An anonymous poster with purported military and life experiences.
Oh yeah, yer believable.

I haven't "asserted" anything but that you are a liar.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Scott,
In Jeff’s mind he is the only honest person alive.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Scott,

Lane,
Have YOU seen me defending Tlaib, or Hamas, or Islamic terrorism?

Surely it would be easy to point to had I done any such thing here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scott,

Him and little lord fontleroy....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Scott,

oh, i DO want to join in, but let's be honest, Joshua is at least honest and has an open mind.

I'd love to pile on about jeff and his "well known" conspiracies - but doordash just delivered an excellent butter chicken and garlic naan, and he's just not worth the effort --

okay, i'll take a cheap shot -- HEY JEFF, maga is against Tlaib on this - where do you stand?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Ya'll have heard this phrase, right "From the River to the Sea"? Hamas leaders use this to mean that Hamas will control the Levante from the Jordan river to the Med. Sea, killing all "Zionists".

I won't slander all Dems by this one crazy persons thoughts, but Tlaib says it hasnothing to do with hate or destruction -

Here's her "thoughts"
quote:
From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate. My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity

https://x.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...74880557539763?s=20e

I would have tried and still be trying to censor her.l for her original comments.

Posts: 10962 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Scott,

oh, i DO want to join in, but let's be honest, Joshua is at least honest and has an open mind.

I'd love to pile on about jeff and his "well known" conspiracies - but doordash just delivered an excellent butter chicken and garlic naan, and he's just not worth the effort --

okay, i'll take a cheap shot -- HEY JEFF, maga is against Tlaib on this - where do you stand?

As I said, she's wrong or lying.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will cross swords with Jeffi on most anything.
But, he has not supported tlaib, or anything she has said about Israel. And, he would fess up if he did and had forgotten he said it. There is just nothing there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
But, he has not supported tlaib, or anything she has said about Israel. And, he would fess up if he did and had forgotten he said it. There is just nothing there.

You'll cross swords, not stab in the back and run off.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

Twice now Jeffi has minimized the Hamas/ Palestinian/ Tlab partnership. Jeffis loyalties are obvious.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Twice now Jeffi has minimized the Hamas/ Palestinian/ Tlab partnership. Jeffis loyalties are obvious.

Where?

Exactly how?

Is English your second language?

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
I blame the people who elected these idiots. Politicians are like prisoners in a jail, they have to join a gang and be dirty or else they will be taken out or raped without any power.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did this woman do anything but give her opinion on what "From the river to the sea" means?

I agree her explanation and alternative meaning are a stretch, but she does have a free speech right, last I heard.

Posts: 6157 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Scott,

Lane,

Tlaib - directly as it pertains to this pro-Palestinian comment no and you have denounced the comment. You do defend her party and you do defend the Palestinian Civilians. That comment expresses the desire shared by almost all Palestinians.

Hamas - You have definded the Palestinian civilians and they elected Hamas. But, you have expressed desire to exterminate Hamas to your credit. However, you continue to disparage the Israelis in the meantime.

Islamic Terror - you defend the Palestinian people who spawn more Islamic terrorists per capita than any other population. You criticize how the IDF is retaliating. But you have also expressed desire to combat it.

So I see your record as mixed on all 3 subjects.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Did this woman do anything but give her opinion on what "From the river to the sea" means?

I agree her explanation and alternative meaning are a stretch, but she does have a free speech right, last I heard.

And so do her critics

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A) We do not know that comment is shared by all Palestinian civilians. We can infer it does bc they voted for Hamas in an election pushed by President Bush over 20 years ago. An ruling political class the Palestinians have not thrown down and allowed to lead them to death.

And

B) Israel will lose Western Support, international recognition (legitimacy as a state) if they act as you say they should. Israel even knows this. Israel has been far gentler than I. Civilian casualties are going to happen. That is Hamas’ fault. The international, and mass killing of non combatants w No military purpose other than fear, I do not support. The US Government would not support it. Nor should we.

Again, Israel understands this. The fact you do not is on your head.

Posts: 10962 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
A) We do not know that comment is shared by all Palestinian civilians. We can infer it does bc they voted for Hamas in an election pushed by President Bush over 20 years ago. An ruling political class the Palestinians have not thrown down and allowed to lead them to death.

Therefore we do know.

And

B) Israel will lose Western Support, international recognition (legitimacy as a state) if they act as you say they should. Israel even knows this. Israel has been far gentler than I. Civilian casualties are going to happen. That is Hamas’ fault.

The international Knowing you and your writing…I am going to assume you meant intentional., and mass killing of non combatants w No military purpose other than fear, I do not support.

The society breeds, raises, and trains terrorists intentionally. They are not innocent.

The US Government would not support it. Nor should we.

I believe in giving Israel the green-light to do exactly as they deem necessary and have there back with Hezbollah and Iran.

Again, Israel understands this. The fact you do not is on your head.

I understand exactly the position Israel is in.

I am saying we should have there back, be tolerant, and work to have the whole of the Western community to do the same.

If you don’t feel that^^^way…you are part of the problem.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

go a couple quick google searches, and see that she has a palestinian flag outside here office

then you can connect the dots as you like -

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m kind of of the same mind about Israel as Ukraine.

They are in the right.

I feel they have acted with some restraint.

I feel we should support them.

But neither is my country.

I don’t feel either one has a right to demand my support. Any support I give is so long as it’s used in ways I agree with and as long as they don’t work against my goals.

Thus, Ukraine has some issues in my mind with corruption and we need to both monitor what our aid is going for and not write blank checks. As an example, I don’t see it in our national interests to provide them with weapons that can be used in a strategic attack on Russia… like long range missles. It’s not that I feel Ukraine has no right to fight how they feel best… but rather that is in my mind too much like us making an attack directly on Russia. Others may/can disagree.

Similarly, my support of Israel is limited similarly.

If it’s in our interests to attack Iran, attack them. It’s not our job to attack Iran to preserve Israel.

The way the state of Israel was formed (terrorist tactics) is part of why we have so much terrorism. It worked. Can you really blame a group that does not have conventional capability from using terrorism when it MIGHT work?

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

go a couple quick google searches, and see that she has a palestinian flag outside here office

Did your quick Google searches also inform you that her parents are Palestinian immigrants?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Scott,

Lane,

Tlaib - directly as it pertains to this pro-Palestinian comment no and you have denounced the comment. You do defend her party and you do defend the Palestinian Civilians. That comment expresses the desire shared by almost all Palestinians.
HER Party? I was a Democrat the day she was born, in Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a matter of fact. And most Palestinians in Gaza aren't old enough to buy beer here.

Hamas - You have definded the Palestinian civilians and they elected Hamas. But, you have expressed desire to exterminate Hamas to your credit. However, you continue to disparage the Israelis in the meantime.
Hamas got something like 42% support in an election held almost 20 years ago and decided no further elections were necessary, like Republicans want to do. And I have NOT "disparaged" Israelis in any shape, form or fashion unless you mean exposing the fact that Netanyahu helped funnel money to Hamas.

Islamic Terror - you defend the Palestinian people who spawn more Islamic terrorists per capita than any other population. You criticize how the IDF is retaliating. But you have also expressed desire to combat it.
I confess to being a much bigger fan of killing terrorists than of killing children.

So I see your record as mixed on all 3 subjects.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Did your quick Google searches also inform you that her parents are Palestinian immigrants?

Do you have a point? or merely justification ? which is it, sirrah? Do you see me calling for her to be deported? Nah, but i see you unable to remove yourself from her party and out right denounce her

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hamas got something like 42% support in an election held almost 20 years ago and decided no further elections were necessary, like Republicans want to do

Weird, it's like your position is an utter lie, entirely made up, of whole cloth, without a shred of fact, but dang, you feel it, full throated, and deep in your chest, you are trying to equate republicans with a terrorist org --

You know who else actually did the same? Ilhan Omar
quote:
We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity.

We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan

Keep going, Sarge - you support of Hamas is getting clearer and clearer - we get it, trust me - you might as well own it

before you blather on about how you don't support Hamas, show a link to any GOP source that they want to do away with elections - you can't - your mouth has taken you WAY out infront of your skies.

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hamas got something like 42% support in an election held almost 20 years ago and decided no further elections were necessary, like Republicans want to do

Weird, it's like your position is an utter lie, entirely made up, of whole cloth, without a shred of fact, but dang, you feel it, full throated, and deep in your chest, you are trying to equate republicans with a terrorist org --

You know who else actually did the same? Ilhan Omar
quote:
We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity.

We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan

Keep going, Sarge - you support of Hamas is getting clearer and clearer - we get it, trust me - you might as well own it

before you blather on about how you don't support Hamas, show a link to any GOP source that they want to do away with elections - you can't - your mouth has taken you WAY out infront of your skies.

quote:
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution
Donald Trump,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donald Trump,

so, suddenly, your boogieman is a credible source?
rotflmo

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Donald Trump,

so, suddenly, your boogieman is a credible source?
rotflmo

Credible? No, but he's the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.