THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    rashida tlaib's explanation of "From the River to the Sea"
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rashida tlaib's explanation of "From the River to the Sea" Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
Donald Trump,

so, suddenly, your boogieman is a credible source?
rotflmo

Credible? No, but he's the undisputed leader of the Republican Party.

in your eyes -- the same eyes that can't decry tlaib and hamas .. hmmm, what a "look" for you

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Donald Trump,

rotflmo

in your eyes -- the same eyes that can't decry tlaib and hamas .. hmmm, what a "look" for you

Then educate me: if the last and presumptive next Presidential Nominee of the Republican Party is not the leader of that Party, who is? Harlan Crow?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't think anybody here supports Hamas or their terrorist activities. But, as Obama said yesterday, nobody's got clean hands here, including Israel.

This has been going on since I can remember and I am old. I don't know what the solution is or even if there is a solution.

That said, the intentional slaughter of folks sleeping in their beds by Hamas has to be punished. I support what the IDF is doing. The civilian deaths are regrettable but collateral damage is inevitable in these situations.

Hamas started it. Israel will end it. At least this round.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Donald Trump,

rotflmo

Then educate me: if the last and presumptive next Presidential Nominee of the Republican Party is not the leader of that Party, who is? Harlan Crow?

Nah, jeff, the thread's topic is tlaib -- and it's an interesting detail that you still REFUSE to refute her -- support Hamas much, like your history would purport -

as for trump, one need only read the first line of my signature -

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
I don't think anybody here supports Hamas or their terrorist activities. But, as Obama said yesterday, nobody's got clean hands here, including Israel.

This has been going on since I can remember and I am old. I don't know what the solution is or even if there is a solution.

That said, the intentional slaughter of folks sleeping in their beds by Hamas has to be punished. I support what the IDF is doing. The civilian deaths are regrettable but collateral damage is inevitable in these situations.

Mike,
not even surgeons have clean hands -

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mike,

Well, actually...if they've scrubbed properly, they do. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are two factions who will do anything to prevent peace between Palestinians and Israelis: right-wing Israelis like Netanyahu and terrorists like Hamas. The vast majority of the actual people on both sides have no wish to kill anybody or have anybody killed in their name. Netanyahu and his extremist religious backers cannot allow a unified Palestinian State because that ends their dream of ruling what they imagine God gave to Israel, to the extent that Netanyahu was willing to help Qatari money get to Hamas by the suitcase full.

If the IDF can largely destroy Hamas and the Israeli People can rid themselves of Netanyahu there might be some hope of peace there.

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

There are two factions who will do anything to prevent peace between Palestinians and Israelis: right-wing Israelis like Netanyahu and terrorists like Hamas. The vast majority of the actual people on both sides have no wish to kill anybody or have anybody killed in their name. Netanyahu and his extremist religious backers cannot allow a unified Palestinian State because that ends their dream of ruling what they imagine God gave to Israel, to the extent that Netanyahu was willing to help Qatari money get to Hamas by the suitcase full.

If the IDF can largely destroy Hamas and the Israeli People can rid themselves of Netanyahu there might be some hope of peace there.

All Israel is doing right now is creating more support (and fodder) for Hamas. And, I strongly suspect that Netanyahu's approach over the past month in relation to the Israeli reaction to the attack is strengthening his position and support in Israel.

So, there you go. And, the world will turn.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike,

Well, actually...if they've scrubbed properly, they do. Big Grin

after the fact -- the need for the "scrubbing" to be specific

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Donald Trump,

rotflmo

Nah, jeff, the thread's topic is tlaib -- and it's an interesting detail that you still REFUSE to refute her -- support Hamas much, like your history would purport -

Trump does not currently, nor likely will ever hold office again -
But Tlaib and and Omar currently DO, and likely will hold office again -

You just can't bring yourself to denounce these antisemitic people, and their support of Hamas - while trashing the USA?

Dude, that's got to SUCK, but, hey, you might be okay with it

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Donald Trump,

rotflmo

You just can't bring yourself to denounce these antisemitic people, and their support of Hamas - while trashing the USA?

I'm not as confident as you that trump doesn't win in 2024.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/1...trump-2024-poll.html

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Mike,
while biden is a terrible alternative, i can't imagine trump making a comeback - he's more than a little craycray

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Donald Trump,

rotflmo

and crickets - little jeffery can't bring himself to denounce tlaib, omar, and hamas -

disgusting

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find it very easy to denounce Hamas, wishing they were all dead, and still feeling sorry for the Palestinians and their plight. I have no problem with Tlaib having a Palestinian flag, her heritage is Palestinian. I have a problem if she supports Hamas, the butchering SOBs started this shit. I can be an American and simultaneously denounce American scum like the white supremacists and trumpers who worship a wannabe dictator.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Jeff will help me with my math, but if the Palestinians residing in Gaza number 2.2 million and there are 40,000 Hamas soldiers in Gaza, I think that's about 2% of the population in Gaza are Hamas. If there are 1600 residents per square mile in Gaza that's 32 Hamas soldiers per square mile.
Jeff, how'd I do?

I gather that Hamas has embedded itself in the civilian population, using residents, ambulances and other cIvilian infrastructure for cover and concealment.

If Hamas is only 2% of the population it seems to me the 98% majority could expell Hamas when they choose. That the Palestinians choose to not expell Hamas, that US Representative Tlab chooses to use the, "from the river to the sea!" phrase I think makes the facts very obvious.

Posts: 9136 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Jeff will help me with my math, but if the Palestinians residing in Gaza number 2.2 million and there are 40,000 Hamas soldiers in Gaza, I think that's about 2% of the population in Gaza are Hamas. If there are 1600 residents per square mile in Gaza that's 32 Hamas soldiers per square mile.
Jeff, how'd I do?

I gather that Hamas has embedded itself in the civilian population, using residents, ambulances and other cIvilian infrastructure for cover and concealment.

If Hamas is only 2% of the population it seems to me the 98% majority could expell Hamas when they choose. That the Palestinians choose to not expell Hamas, that US Representative Tlab chooses to use the, "from the river to the sea!" phrase I think makes the facts very obvious.

I've never been in Gaza, but I suspect those 2% have about 99% of the weapons, and 100% of the heavy weapons. Plus, the majority of the 98% are too young to watch any movie above an "R" rating, and have grown up with Hamas running things.

"From the River to the Sea", as I understand it, refers to the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, which would encompass all of Israel. Several attempts have been made to push them out since 1948 with the result usually being the Israelis holding more ground than when the push started. Representative Tlaib is entitled to her opinions but to publicly associate herself with that slogan is plain stupid, in my opinion.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Thank God I got my math right. 2020

Posts: 9136 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Tlabs usage may be stupid but never the less intentional. Tlab is Hamas. The Palestinians are Hamas. The sides to be taken or supported are clear.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's a terrorist. If they can prosecute Trump for January 6 they can prosecute her.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
She's a terrorist. If they can prosecute Trump for January 6 they can prosecute her.

I gather you are an attorney and a very good one, what crimes would you charge her with?

Don't get me wrong, I consider Tlab and Omar to be un American and saboteurs working to destroy The United States, but I am not aware of any actual crimes, are you?

Trump on the other hand has actually attempted to overthrow the election and has committed Sedition. Do you consider Trump's call to suspend the Constitution to be legal?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scott,

My point is is that if what Trump did was encouraging insurrection, and I'm not convinced it was. A lot of people were not pleased with the somewhat questionable location of thousands of votes in the wee hours of the morning of the election night. I'm quite sure that Trump's questioning of the legitimacy of those votes cannot be charged as a crime, or I would be as well. If he encouraged an insurrection, that might be another matter, but that remains to be proven.

But there is no doubt that the Tribe is encouraging violence against Jews. They are encouraging hate crimes and are as guilty as if they perpetrated the actual crimes themselves. As soon as any such crime occurred, and at least one rather minor crime has, they should be prosecuted. I'm not a criminal lawyer, but if I were, I'd figure out something.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Isn't "Palestine" a Roman invention?

Am I wrong that Islam came around hundreds of years after Judaism?

Far as I know the promised land was always for the Jewish people.

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

According to some Jewish goatherders.

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:

All Israel is doing right now is creating more support (and fodder) for Hamas. And, I strongly suspect that Netanyahu's approach over the past month in relation to the Israeli reaction to the attack is strengthening his position and support in Israel.

Mike, what Israel is doing now is AFTER the butchers from Gaza killed women and children. Raped girls at the concert. Cut a baby out of pregnant women while she was still alive. And beheaded dozens.

You think anything being done today can make that worse?

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Israel should not agree to a ceasefire, and the US should not be trying to felicitate such.

Posts: 10962 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Wow-
we agree-

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

yeah. THAT, and, oh, actual history --
still can't bring yourself to denounce Tlaib?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Jeff, how'd I do?

Well written brother!

And Jeff is apparently a Hamas supporter....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:

Mike, what Israel is doing now is AFTER the butchers from Gaza killed women and children. Raped girls at the concert. Cut a baby out of pregnant women while she was still alive. And beheaded dozens.

You think anything being done today can make that worse?

Don

Hear, hear!

What is happening now is war. What Hamas did was kill civilians, they are animals....the "palestinians" are supporters.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I will take the word of those goat herders over your words any day.

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will take the word of those goat herders over your words any day.

+1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, if you read your Bible, the Philistines were there when god granted Israel to the Jews, and helped them remove them.

So it wasn’t always Israel.

Regardless, Palestine was a creation of the Romans and they “ethnically cleansed” the area after the Jews didn’t submit to Roman rule quite the way they expected.

So by saying the Jewish folks don’t belong there, you are both supporting a genocide and a war crime by Italy ( albeit before such a thing or country existed…)

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
and she's been censured --- in a bipartisan vote

her response, "you have to separate the people the government"

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I consider her censor good news.

Posts: 10962 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
and she's been censured --- in a bipartisan vote

her response, "you have to separate the people the government"

clap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

You do know the difference between censure and censor, so why not use the right term?

Personally, censoring her might be a better idea, but it’s illegal.

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

You do know the difference between censure and censor, so why not use the right term?

Personally, censoring her might be a better idea, but it’s illegal.

likely autocorrect did it

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A better question is do you know what it means when the House CENSURES a member?

How about what part of the Constitution allows a chamber to CENSURE a member? I’ll give you that one. It is Artificial I Section 5.

We will give you time to look it up.

Article I, Section 5 also allows a Chamber to expel a member. Think about the ramifications, the pure power of being able to expel an elected member of Congress.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since congress is the branch that impeaches, it’s hardly surprising.

A censure is an official reprimand as voted by a majority. It takes 2/3 to impeach/remove.

As to the actual power of a censure… pretty minimal officially.

I suppose they could remove her committee posts, but that’s not a censure.

My complaint is that you are one of the better educated people here, with quite a bit of experience… yet despite your education you refuse to look at and proofread anything.

It isn’t that hard or take that much time, and it shows a fundamental lack of respect for the folks reading your posts.

I don’t expect high level proofreading, just enough so that we don’t have to make assumptions about your meaning more often than not.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, but either Chamber can expel with a 2/3rds majority of that Chamber.

That is a difference w a distinction to Impeachment.