THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    rashida tlaib's explanation of "From the River to the Sea"
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rashida tlaib's explanation of "From the River to the Sea" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My complaint is that you are one of the better educated people here, with quite a bit of experience… yet despite your education you refuse to look at and proofread anything.

It isn’t that hard or take that much time, and it shows a fundamental lack of respect for the folks reading your posts.

The little lord shows no respect for anyone that disagrees with his opinion.....they are "liers"..... (I had to over rule spell check on that one Wink)

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
My complaint is that you are one of the better educated people here, with quite a bit of experience… yet despite your education you refuse to look at and proofread anything.

It isn’t that hard or take that much time, and it shows a fundamental lack of respect for the folks reading your posts.

The little lord shows no respect for anyone that disagrees with his opinion.....they are "liers"..... (I had to over rule spell check on that one Wink)

rotflmo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
As we all know, politicians will explain everything Wink
There is times I can’t get it around my head how some of these reps get voted in, that electorate in those districts has to be racist to the core…or dumbest…or both

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see no one has answers what a censure is Congress.

Half the time Jtex does not realize when he post about my grammar is the grammar is correct.

What is real funny, and I let it go, is all the times all three of you have typos.

Here is what I know, in Texas judging by Dr. Easter (hey he earned it) and Jtex reading is not given high priority in Texas.

Read the caselaw and provide a response thst is not your wished opinion.

Posts: 10962 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Half the time Jtex does not realize when he post about my grammar is the grammar is correct.

What is real funny, and I let it go, is all the times all three of you have typos.

Here is what I know, in Texas judging by Dr. Easter (hey he earned it) and Jtex reading is not given high priority in Texas.

Posts! Junior......posts....Plural!

How does an illiterate become a lawyer.......wait...never mind...

And wtf is thst?????

Is that a word that they teach you at Bugtussle University?

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, I thought I did.

It’s a nonbinding vote by the majority of the members condemning something you did/said.

It has no formal punishment associated with it.

As you discussed, they can remove you with a majority vote of your house of congress.

They can also do some other punishments but that isn’t formal censure.

De facto, it’s a waste of congress’s time.

Again, I don’t expect you to do a perfect job of proofreading, but things that clearly confuse your meaning, like censure vs censor or continual misspelling of a Justice’s name when you are quoting his opinions are just plain poor form.

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcwKsd_kiQ

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote