Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A comment from another forum: Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This thread is much better than that "Sons of Guns" show.

Posts: 283 | Location: SW Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Offer still stands, it could mean a nice hefty profit for RR depending upon how much he wants to risk.

And, of course, it also depends upon whether he thinks he can REALLY do it or not.....

Now, let me see here, we have a fellow who apparently needs money. He has a chance to win a substantial amount (!) merely by taking a weekend to drive down to TN and duplicate a feat that (HE says) he can do all the time.

But he and his mouthpiece don't wanta do that, they'd rather come up with excuses and call names now that they have been more-or-less thoroughly discredited.

It's happened before, it's actually kinda funny sometimes when a braggart realizes that it's now time to put up or shut up, no room any longer for any more weak-kneed excuses!

How about it, RR? Maybe your chief defender will offer to sponsor your trip since he's SO CONVINCED!(?) One little weekend, a few hundred miles of driving, and you stand to win a thousand or 2 or 5!

Or go home with your tail tucked.

Which will it be? I think I know the answer....
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A7Dave:
Forget this guy's claim to being a great shooter. Any dime-store cowboy can make that claim.

He is calling himself a "hunter" and posts pictures of a deer he states was shot at over 1000 yards.

Shooting deer at 1000 yards is not hunting. It is treating deer like prairie dogs and whistle pigs.

However, "hunters" owe their game the respect to get as close as possible to take the ethical shot. Shooting deer at the distances claimed is L-A-Z-Y and irresponsible. If you can't get off your ass and get within a (very) few hundred yards, stick to testing your accuracy on paper.

couldn't I say the same of you? I mean, I kill 95% of my game with an osage or hickory bow I made myself within 15 yards. I mean, in my circle, many guys think your a sorry slob and poor hunter. I don't, but many in my circle do.

Posts: 459 | Location: Finksburg, MD | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ridge Runner:
what I know about this post, mr mouthpiece
if you had diabetes you damn sure wouldn't be grinning about it, if you had diabetes you would know there is a difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes, so there fore thats probably BS, and to top it off if you had diabetes you would know that you don't take "treatments" for it.
thats it I'm done with you bunch of worthless bastards, but 1 day jd steele, I'll cross your path, I have a 12 yo daughter that can't be a kid because of this disease and you make light of it, yours is comin, ya worthless POS
RR

I've been taking twice-daily insulin treatments for my diabetes for almost 20 years now; apparently you're the one who doesn't know much about it. Perhaps if you'd take the time to learn a little more instead of cursing so much, your daughter might have a chance for a better life. If she truly 'can't be a kid' then I suggest that you get another MD's opinion.

Yes, my family has a history of diabetes, my aunt and one cousin died from it, My Mother went blind before she finally died and now my own vision is going and I'm losing circulation in my feet. So, what do you expect me to do about it, weep and wail and cry? It's simply a fact of my life, better by far to make a joke than sit around wallowing in self-pity and using it for an excuse!

And diabetes doesn't have anything to do with the question of your claims, it's only your desperate attempt to weasel out of the challenge.

And yes, I too would kinda like to meet YOU up-close-&-personal sometime. How about down at Hawks Ridge? I'll bring my camera and take photos for an article in Precision Shooting, you can become an instant shooting celebrity and, as Dave suggested, maybe never hafta work a day in your life again!

Or you can whine and curse and throw another tantrum while the rest of us just laugh at you.

How about it? Got gonads?
Hugs & kisses, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
what I know about this post, mr mouthpiece
if you had diabetes you damn sure wouldn't be grinning about it,

quote:
Originally posted by bigcountry:
A man who has never met him, or shot with him called him a liar.

quote:
if you had diabetes you would know there is a difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes, so there fore thats probably BS,

quote:
A man who has never met him, or shot with him called him a liar.

quote:
and to top it off if you had diabetes you would know that you don't take "treatments" for it.
thats it I'm done with you bunch of worthless bastards, but 1 day jd steele, I'll cross your path, I have a 12 yo daughter that can't be a kid because of this disease and you make light of it, yours is comin, ya worthless POS
RR

quote:
you really got to take a hard look at yourself. Look what you just wrote to a total stranger on the internet. I mean you are a grown man. Think about it.

quote:
Cause your a freakin grown man acting like a child. Surely, your better than this. At least I hope so.

I have nothing to add to what bigcountry has said about this type of discourse.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38566 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
I made it!

Did I miss anything?? Big Grin

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, I read this entire thread. And I'm getting mixed signals:
RR sez he has a diabetic child and so he has to work 6 days a week and spend a large part of what he earns in support of that child. Thus he has no time nor money to compete. Yet he talks about several custom rifles he's had made by noted smiths so's he can shoot deer at 1K yards. That just doesn't seem to compute.

When I lived in WV, some of the most accurate, long-range rifles in the world were owned by the good old boys sitting around the stove at the gen'l store. But when you'd ask them to come out and compete in a match, many of their reasons were similar to what RR has offered up. And, when the ones that did come, found out you did all this silly shit like actually measuring the groups and such, they didn't come back.
Don't get me wrong, there are some excellent shots in WV and a whole lot of good people but as a state, it surprised me that there are so few competitors.
My BIL had a bench in his yard where he could shoot 750 yards along a pipeline right of way and we used to shoot balloons to that distance. He was very good in a no-load, just-for-fun situation but he went to one match and when he got beat, he wouldn't go back. ???

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitworth:

is that naBraon Harkkonen, from Dune?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck Good eye, El Jeffe

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
It very well could be, Jeffe...... Big Grin

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
Believe it or not, I read this entire thread. And I'm getting mixed signals:
RR sez he has a diabetic child and so he has to work 6 days a week and spend a large part of what he earns in support of that child. Thus he has no time nor money to compete. Yet he talks about several custom rifles he's had made by noted smiths so's he can shoot deer at 1K yards. That just doesn't seem to compute.

When I lived in WV, some of the most accurate, long-range rifles in the world were owned by the good old boys sitting around the stove at the gen'l store. But when you'd ask them to come out and compete in a match, many of their reasons were similar to what RR has offered up. And, when the ones that did come, found out you did all this silly shit like actually measuring the groups and such, they didn't come back.
Don't get me wrong, there are some excellent shots in WV and a whole lot of good people but as a state, it surprised me that there are so few competitors.
My BIL had a bench in his yard where he could shoot 750 yards along a pipeline right of way and we used to shoot balloons to that distance. He was very good in a no-load, just-for-fun situation but he went to one match and when he got beat, he wouldn't go back. ???

would it do any good to explain?, yes I have a few rifles, lets just say it like this, none have been purchased since the dianosis.
I could compete I guess but why? To me shooting at the same distance all the time isn't fun, banging steel, rocks and hunting at varying distances and under different conditions are what makes it fun IMO.
RR

Born to Hunt, Forced to Work.

Posts: 103 | Location: Mathias wv | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post

Do i make myself clear?

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
From BC
quote:
couldn't I say the same of you? I mean, I kill 95% of my game with an osage or hickory bow I made myself within 15 yards. I mean, in my circle, many guys think your a sorry slob and poor hunter. I don't, but many in my circle do.

Well, then, you should be backing me up.

I'm talking about hunting ethics, not shooting at paper. When I shoot my bow, I don't take shots past 30 yards, because that is the ballistic limit of my equipment and the reaction of the animal. Shooting beyond 30 yards, their reaction to the bow noise could cause a bad hit. I'm sure you limit your shots to 15 yards for the same reason.

If there were no wind and the deer would stand stock still and not move at arrow release, I'd take 50 yard shots. I could take and ethical shot at that distance. BUT, just like a rifle shot, as distances increase, environmental factors overtake my personal and equipment capabilities.

There was a video on YouTube that showed some douchebag shooting a mountain goat from a road. The shot was clearly from several hundred yards away. The point being it was an unethical shot because the result was obvious - the goat fell at least 1000 feet down the cliff face. This happens a lot, however, most hunters do not INTEND it to happen - it ruins meat, horns and cape - it is wasting animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bYgEqB4DI

Hunters should judge other hunting by an ethical standard, whether those ethics are written into hunting regulations or not. I realize the paradox of "fair chase" and giving the animal a "sporting chance" when the goal is a clean kill. I also have a very clear understanding of ballistic factors and the real world limits of benchrest accuracy. Shooting deer at the distances RR claims doesn't fit into my and many hunters ethical world.

Dave

Posts: 920 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
For those of you that are familiar with me you know that I do not care what the uninformed think. That being said Kirby Allen does build good stuff---do I have any of his rifles? No they are not to my taste for the most part (too tactical looking and the brakes are bulbous on the big AM's) and my competition and sporter rifles are built by one of the very best there is.

He does have a following and sells what he can build.

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
Originally posted by Whitworth:

is that naBraon Harkkonen, from Dune?

dancing That made me almost spit diet coke on the screen!!!!!

Question is------Do you represent the entire Guild in this matter????

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ssdave:
quote:
at 500 I can hold usualy 1.625 groups with both my long range rifles

bsflag

With that kind of consistent shooting capability, there's almost no reason for you to work. Contact some of the major rifle manufacturers, I suspect that any one of them would love to have you shoot for them and, with some coaching and training, (so fiasco's like this thread don't occur) speak for them. They would probably sponsor you on to some world records. Won't have to worry about barrel life, they'll pave the way to unlimited replacements. Give you some good income and lifestyle to be easily able to to hunt instead of work.

I think your assessment of Hart, Lilja, etc. is right on, and I would second the recommendation to use a good barrel, although the A&B adherents on here claim incredible performance from them.

And, if you're 1.625 500 yard rifles with bad eyesight are indicative of what your gunsmith can do, he should be showing up in the top shooters equipment list soon, and rising to the top of that list. He would be well advised to sponsor to have you shoot in some competition, as the incredible publicity from your winning scores would be one of the greatest advertisements he could get.

dave

Just read the whole thing too; knew about the thread but never paid much attention til now

(It's cold here)

This post is probably one of the best of the entire thread. I'm guessing RR mean 1.625 INCH groups and he says he can HOLD there, meaning ALL THE TIME DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

What a pantload

If you can, you would be jumping at the chance to take JD's cash.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just opened this thread of 4 page...

Geeze ,, is this one of those wimmins soap opera shows!

No shame at all? animal rotflmoc animal rotflmo

Posts: 1845 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A7Dave:
From BC
quote:

Well, then, you should be backing me up.

I'm talking about hunting ethics, not shooting at paper. When I shoot my bow, I don't take shots past 30 yards, because that is the ballistic limit of my equipment and the reaction of the animal. Shooting beyond 30 yards, their reaction to the bow noise could cause a bad hit. I'm sure you limit your shots to 15 yards for the same reason.

If there were no wind and the deer would stand stock still and not move at arrow release, I'd take 50 yard shots. I could take and ethical shot at that distance. BUT, just like a rifle shot, as distances increase, environmental factors overtake my personal and equipment capabilities.

There was a video on YouTube that showed some douchebag shooting a mountain goat from a road. The shot was clearly from several hundred yards away. The point being it was an unethical shot because the result was obvious - the goat fell at least 1000 feet down the cliff face. This happens a lot, however, most hunters do not INTEND it to happen - it ruins meat, horns and cape - it is wasting animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bYgEqB4DI

Hunters should judge other hunting by an ethical standard, whether those ethics are written into hunting regulations or not. I realize the paradox of "fair chase" and giving the animal a "sporting chance" when the goal is a clean kill. I also have a very clear understanding of ballistic factors and the real world limits of benchrest accuracy. Shooting deer at the distances RR claims doesn't fit into my and many hunters ethical world.

Well, I have bowhunted for well over 22 years, and have never heard your theory of 30 yard rule. I am just saying, after about 100 animals down with stick and string, never heard that one.

Anyway, my bows shoot 180fps or less with 600-700gr arrrows. Imagine that arc. I used to hunt only with 300fps compounds. And still have one. So thats the reason for my 15 yard limit.

Many bow hunters consider you lobbing one at 50 yards unethical. I don't. A dead animal is proof of that. Wounding one at that distance is unethical.

if RR wounds and cannot find many animals, and is merely taking popshots, then sure, its unethical. If he is bringing home meat from 90%+ shots or more. Who am I to say.

I mean some of his shots over 1400yards, I am thinking holy cow, if your off 1/8MOA, you could be blowing a leg off or a jaw. But he kills, and does it well.

Posts: 459 | Location: Finksburg, MD | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rcamuglia:
quote:
Originally posted by ssdave:
quote:
at 500 I can hold usualy 1.625 groups with both my long range rifles

bsflag

With that kind of consistent shooting capability, there's almost no reason for you to work. Contact some of the major rifle manufacturers, I suspect that any one of them would love to have you shoot for them and, with some coaching and training, (so fiasco's like this thread don't occur) speak for them. They would probably sponsor you on to some world records. Won't have to worry about barrel life, they'll pave the way to unlimited replacements. Give you some good income and lifestyle to be easily able to to hunt instead of work.

I think your assessment of Hart, Lilja, etc. is right on, and I would second the recommendation to use a good barrel, although the A&B adherents on here claim incredible performance from them.

And, if you're 1.625 500 yard rifles with bad eyesight are indicative of what your gunsmith can do, he should be showing up in the top shooters equipment list soon, and rising to the top of that list. He would be well advised to sponsor to have you shoot in some competition, as the incredible publicity from your winning scores would be one of the greatest advertisements he could get.

dave

Just read the whole thing too; knew about the thread but never paid much attention til now

(It's cold here)

This post is probably one of the best of the entire thread. I'm guessing RR mean 1.625 INCH groups and he says he can HOLD there, meaning ALL THE TIME DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

What a pantload

If you can, you would be jumping at the chance to take JD's cash.....

1.625 @ 500? What's so hard to believe, RR shoots .4 MOA @ 1400, so 1.625" @ 500 he could probably do with his eyes closed.

What a crock.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss Hoss:
For those of you that are familiar with me you know that I do not care what the uninformed think. That being said Kirby Allen does build good stuff---do I have any of his rifles? No they are not to my taste for the most part (too tactical looking and the brakes are bulbous on the big AM's) and my competition and sporter rifles are built by one of the very best there is.

There are also a lot of people who are familiar with you that don't care what you think. dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
quote:

There are also a lot of people who are familiar with you that don't care what you think. dancing

ROTFLMAO!
Regards, Joe

One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vapo, IMO, got his feathers ruffled a few times on HNI, and now is kinda being less than honest here. Just my opinion.
bsflag

And on two counts.
1. There surely is no one on HNI that can ruffle my feathers

2. I have posted (copy/paste) directly from HNI and even provided a link to the thread at HNI.....can't be more direct than that.

No way that is less than honest.....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
Winston Churchill

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
I mean, I kill 95% of my game with an osage or hickory bow I made myself within 15 yards.

I am just saying, after about 100 animals down with stick and string, never heard that one.

And you state that you have killed 100 heads of game? Which means you have killed 5 animals with a gun?

I think I strained my back laughing.

Thank goodness it's too cold for golf for the next couple days. Oh, where is the Aleve?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I mean, I kill 95% of my game with an osage or hickory bow I made myself within 15 yards.

I am just saying, after about 100 animals down with stick and string, never heard that one.

And you state that you have killed 100 heads of game? Which means you have killed 5 animals with a gun?

Thank goodness it's too cold for golf for the next couple days. Oh, where is the Aleve?

he said he's killed 100 with a bow, thats 95% of what he's killed, now all you moa, IPHY, and just plain mathematical geniouses, how may is that?
jeff 95 ain't right
RR

Posts: 103 | Location: Mathias wv | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well, if you paid attention, you would see I used the word "kill", or present tense. Now, a smart guy would know if I said, "I killed", that might make you look less laughable. I used to gun hunt mostly, but in the past 10 years, I have slowly moved over to mostly stick and string. Hense the word, "kill", and not "killed". Your not very good at reading comprehension I take it.

But you are correct in the assumption the majority of animals I have harvested are with stick and string as in MD, you can kill up to 32 deer legally a year. They stack up rather quick. When I grew up in Ky, you could only kill 2 bucks a year. And currently, again for those who have reading comprehension issues, I kill probably 95% of my game with bow.

Now, please understand, I don't laugh at your impairment. Many folks out there can't read and comprehend. You just should seek some help. I mean do it for your family at least. No children want to see thier father looking as stupid and childish as you.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vapodog:
quote:
Vapo, IMO, got his feathers ruffled a few times on HNI, and now is kinda being less than honest here. Just my opinion.
bsflag

And on two counts.
1. There surely is no one on HNI that can ruffle my feathers

2. I have posted (copy/paste) directly from HNI and even provided a link to the thread at HNI.....can't be more direct than that.

No way that is less than honest.....

And why did you do this? Man, you got your feelings hurt. I have seen it time and time again. Your thin skinned. You can't help it.

Now dry them tears. It will be ok.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ya know just by chance I pulled up the admins email to this site, the server is located in the united arab emirates, so all you assholes are supporting a bunch of arabs, thats it I'm outta here, no matter how well you shoot your a bunch of commie rat bastards.keep strokin!
RR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
ya know just by chance I pulled up the admins email to this site, the server is located in the united arab emirates, so all you assholes are supporting a bunch of arabs, thats it I'm outta here, no matter how well you shoot your a bunch of commie rat bastards.keep strokin!
RR

A douchebag of your magnitute has the capacity to cleanse a whale's vagina. AMF! wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
nah no matter what ya say I ain't packin your lunch
RR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
nah no matter what ya say I ain't packin your lunch
RR

I thought you said you were outa here?

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
RR

Hey guy, your ignorance is showing. We are not supporting "a bunch of Arabs." We are in fact being supported by a gentleman who loves hunting and shooting more than probably anyone you know. And he has given us this site on his own dime.

"Commie rat bastards?" Are you kidding? I'm a Marine, not a commie.....

Don't let the door hit you in the backside on your way out.

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You may be correct Counselor however, when it comes to shooting and the knowledge it take to put the projectile in a small area over a long or short distance for that matter your head is so far up your rear that all you see is brown. Your opinion as it relates to accuracy should be “disregarded by the jury” if you will. You are one of those people with the money to buy pretty things but are clueless about what makes them truly valuable. Kind of like the bubble headed bleach blond in the jewelry store who has a rich husband lol. Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Is that the second or third time in this thread that RR said he's outta here?

This has been good entertainment, had to come back to get today's update.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You may be correct Counselor however, when it comes to shooting and the knowledge it take to put the projectile in a small area over a long or short distance for that matter your head is so far up your rear that all you see is brown. Your opinion as it relates to accuracy should be “disregarded by the jury” if you will. You are one of those people with the money to buy pretty things but are clueless about what makes them truly valuable. Kind of like the bubble headed bleach blond in the jewelry store who has a rich husband lol. Roll Eyes

You also may be correct. I don't admit to having much shooting knowledge. My claim is that my groups are usually the size of dinner plates. I am satisfied with the few factory guns that I have been able to purchase after years of saving up for them, although I will admit that I covet and lust for fine custom hunting rifles.

As far as having my head up my ass, I would rather that than having a head so fat that I couldn't get it up there. animal

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You also may be correct. I don't admit to having much shooting knowledge. My claim is that my groups are usually the size of dinner plates. I am satisfied with the few factory guns that I have been able to purchase after years of saving up for them, although I will admit that I covet and lust for fine custom hunting rifles.

As far as having my head up my ass, I would rather that than having a head so fat that I couldn't get it up there. animal

Big Grin Oh My!! Have a good one! Smiler

One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
quote:
And why did you do this? Man, you got your feelings hurt. I have seen it time and time again. Your thin skinned. You can't help it.

quote:
RR

Is this is the best you assholes can do for an exit strategy?

We're not losing much!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
Winston Churchill

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
RR

We're not losing much!

It's SOP for assholes.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for proving my point of how sensitive you are. You need to resort to name calling.

Now, what does that make you? Weak possibly?

quote:
quote:

quote:
RR

We're not losing much!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey man (plaintive wail), does this mean that I won't be able to sandbag either one of these idiots into a bet?

Re the politeness and civilization level on this forum, I find it about average or perhaps a little better. One of my most-missed forums was the old Shooters.com where some folks didn't call a spade a spade, they called it a father-stabbin' shovel! In spite of the vituperation it was still a good site. Nowadays one of the most polite and civilized is the doublegunshop.com site.

In every crowd, however, there are occasional clowns & idiots who come in (apparently from a few of the 'fringe' states, grin) to bedevil the rest of us. Maybe these 2 or 3 will tuck their tails and scuttle back up under the porch to be with their mother....
Regards, Joe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J.D.Steele:
Hey man (plaintive wail), does this mean that I won't be able to sandbag either one of these idiots into a bet?

Hey J.D.!

I'd like a cut of some of that action! It's more of a Sure Thing than a date with Paris Hilton!

Cool