THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    How Gay is Too Gay to Hunt in Africa
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Gay is Too Gay to Hunt in Africa
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
After perusing the "Too Fat", "Too Old", "Too Young", "Too Stupid", "Too Tired", "Too Rich", "Too Poor", "Too Bald", "Too Short", "Too Tall", and "Too Goofy" threads, I thought I would ask this question:

How gay is too gay to hunt in Africa?

What say yee?

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ask ol' Chipololo, Capstick and Taylor sofa

Posts: 1274 | Location: Alberta (and RSA) | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ! !

" Knowledge without experience is just information. "

- Mark Twain

Posts: 141 | Location: santa maria, ca | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Next ought to be who is too cranky to post about African hunting

Posts: 3174 | Location: Warren, PA | Registered: 08 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Will,
You can be as gay as you like. I make it a habit of always keeping my rifle within arms reach when in Africa. rotflmo

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Do gay people hunt?

~Ann

Posts: 19564 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know one that does hunt birds often.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me why I admire the NRA: they are a single issue group.

They don't care if you are fat
They don't care if you are old
They don't care if you are female
They don't care if you are black
They don't care if you are gay
They don't care how you feel about abortion

They only care about the Second Amendment. I suspect we hunters would be better off if we emulated the NRA.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AAZ,

They also don't care if your liberal, conservative, republican or democrat as long as your pro gun.

Yes! Liberals and Democrats can be very pro gun.

As to the original question if statistics are correct several of our macho AR brethren are probably gay. I quess they'd only be TOO gay if they pranced around the bush in a tu-tu (SP). Actually in that case they probably have more problems than their sexual orientation.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RREESE
posted Hide Post
I think you're too gay to hunt if all those sweet little animals are just too cute to kill.

NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 269 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Will:

In your professional opinion, at what point is someone too gay to hunt in Africa?

"Getting a wee bit lonely in our old age are we?" - Scotty in Star Trek.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

Posts: 2594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Scroll down through this thread:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...=996101331#996101331

you will know it when you see it. Big Grin

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grafton,

Good one! All that talk about clothes makes one a litte suspicious of those big bad DG hunters.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
if that were so he would not be gay Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I know one that does hunt birds often.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27611 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Lololololololololololol

quote:
Originally posted by aussie21:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ! !

Posts: 27611 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RREESE:
I think you're too gay to hunt if all those sweet little animals are just too cute to kill.

Gentlemen, I believe we have a winner. rotflmo

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Do gay people hunt?

I think Will has shot something like 25 elephants now.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
AAZ,

They also don't care if your liberal, conservative, republican or democrat as long as your pro gun.

Yes! Liberals and Democrats can be very pro gun.

As to the original question if statistics are correct several of our macho AR brethren are probably gay. I quess they'd only be TOO gay if they pranced around the bush in a tu-tu (SP). Actually in that case they probably have more problems than their sexual orientation.

Mark

You are certainly correct Mark. I think the NRA gave an A+ rating to Howard Dean. I remember when I had a place in MN the NRA would always endorse Oberstar, a Democrat.

Most people assume the NRA support the Republican party without question. Not true.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Surely the real question must be, can an old, short, fat, unwell, deaf, gay, two headed, liberal democrat hunter with bad eyesight, a personal hygene problem and MS as his PH, manage to shoot (with his favourite 45/70) a big tusker that's been hiding in a tree stand without having to ask his PH to help him out? Wink

And if he does, who gets the credit? shocker

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG: I quess they'd only be TOO gay if they pranced around the bush in a tu-tu (SP). Actually in that case they probably have more problems than their sexual orientation.

Mark

I guess it would be just fine if it the tu-tu was camo and not pink?

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Som gay person might just kill for a real fabulous leopard print Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Wait. Wasn't there a piture of Will in a skirt (er... kilt) around here once.

I wouldn't call it gay. More flamboyant. But not quite Ice Dancing flamboyant.

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Basically there is one simple answer..

Show us the colour of your MONEY and if it's greenbacks then who cares. Anyone can hunt in Africa, money does not discriminate in thias case

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When you cut your shirt sleeves off, wear short pants, and wear your hair in a ponytail

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many of the shorty-short tight fitting short pants worn by PH's have often left me wondering. Would all PH's please stop wearing those khaki colored thigh-gripping short pants in the best interest of safari style please!

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russ,

is that the Courteney Boots model with the pre-pubescent girlfriend in the ads?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never met a gay hunter.

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lal - Not that you knew of anyway. Wink

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by lal:
I never met a gay hunter.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read a survey once that claimed that 50% of German males aged 40YO had had a homosexual experience.... have a think about that!! That was a world-wide survey. USA and Australia were very close, about 15-20% from memory and the highest was Thailand (about 70%)... We get quite a few homosexual clients and few Democrats too!! Big Grin

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can get pink camo !!
Be careful about a ponytail - the orca at Sea World pulled that poor woman down by her ponytail. I guess that's why they put tails on fishing lures.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ Gould:
When you cut your shirt sleeves off, wear short pants, and wear your hair in a ponytail

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seriously, do you think you have ever had a PH that was gay?

I do. It was in Tanzania. The first day in Masai land, he got out of the truck, and took off his shirt. Then he put on suntan lotion. However, when he rolled his shorts up to his crotch, I looked at my brother and gave him a WTF look.

At some point, we both concluded he was gay.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
What is too gay?

Sleeveless shirts and too scared to pull the front trigger on a double rifle first.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If they are gay...there PH's initials should be J.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37898 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
You know though Will...if I had started this thread...I would caught 9 kinds of hell for it. rotflmo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37898 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did I read some where that John Wayne was gay? Didn't Capstick say in his book that Taylor was gay? I think both of those guys hunted Africa?

sofa stir coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SableTrail:
Many of the shorty-short tight fitting short pants worn by PH's have often left me wondering. Would all PH's please stop wearing those khaki colored thigh-gripping short pants in the best interest of safari style please!

yuck

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Google "Pink Pistols"

They are a pro-Second Amendment group of gays in San Francisco. They are very involved in the fight to restore gun rights in California.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
This gay:

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kayaker:
Ask ol' Chipololo, Capstick and Taylor sofa

Who is Chipololo?

I did a search and came up with this:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...641029201#9641029201

Is that who you are referring to?