THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What every PH should do at least once !
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What every PH should do at least once !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
People ,
Well I am back from Africa for a few weeks and had the great fortune to hunt an elk in Wyoming – apart from the story of the hunt heres what struck me –

It was the first time I have been guided as the “client” it was something that I think every PH should have to do –

It’s a whole different ballgame when you have to follow a guy , listen to him and when you have to make the first shot and the pressures associated with that –

Just getting prepared for the hunt – I have never hunted the cold so it was akin to a guy from here going to Africa – what should I wear , how cold will it be – I found myself asking anyone and everyone and ended up with a confusing mix of advice – in the end I spoke to the guide , Denis Magnusson and took all his advice and ignored the rest – he was spot on – I found that everyone has killed an elk and all are experts on what I should and shouldn’t take !!!

We had an incredible hunt , hunting a species I knew nothing about in unfamiliar terrain – it was at first kind of weird knowing that I didn’t have to make any of the major decisions , my guide , Dennis Magnusson , was the ultimate gentleman , I think I about wore him out with questions !!!

I tried very hard to listen to what he told me to do , follow his instructions and perform well when I had to –

On the first day at dawn there were elk bugling EVERYWHERE – by the time the sun came up we were an hour away from the truck on the top of a mountain – at 8500 feet that about killed me but I was bound a determined to prove that I was fit and able to keep up (though barely!!). as we started to see elk , every single one was huge – I kept saying –“what about that one what about that one “ Dennis would very patiently say ,” no that’s not what we want” or “that’s the same one you pointed out a minute ago “ ! now I finally understand what its like when I first walk you into a buffalo herd or up to an elephant and tell you none are big enough !!! his patience and gentlemanly nature made that part of it very easy and enjoyable .

Then we saw a huge bull who had a broken horn , we were in the midst of 250 to 300 animals , the closest at just 50 or 60 yards – I would be happy with that one I hopefully told him – no he said its badly broken we can do better – I repeated myself and got the same reply !!! as we walked back to the truck I thought about how many times I had been the one who had said no , we can do better , I instantly felt better , realized that he wanted the best he could get for me and and thoroughly enjoyed the three hour walk back – that day was a 12 mile day and about killed me !!!!!

From that moment onwards I allowed myself to be led and guided , I didn’t second guess Dennis and I ended up with a great bull –far better than the ones I had wished to shoot on that first day - we worked hard for five days covered a lot of ground , I learned a lot about the culture , the area , the elk and more than anything I learned to allow myself to be guided – if Dennis said we would wait and glass for an hour I didn’t sit there wishing we were walking the timber !!!

I also underestimated the pressure of at the end of all this effort being able to make the perfect shot – I thought about it way more than I should have – it humbled me and made me realize some of what goes through a guys head while we are sitting in a leopard blind or walking up to a huge elephant on day 12 of a hunt !

Then there was the etiquette , how much should I tip him how do I do that etc etc – I wanted to be on the “heavy side” but what was that – I sought advice and I made the right choices but I am asked that question many many times and never really put the weight on it that it deserves-

The end result was an incredible experience – I have a far far deeper understanding of what its like to be guided, what its like to prepare for a hunt to unfamiliar ground and it has truly made me a better guide !!!!

As I said EVERY ph should do this – it would make us better at what we do and more sympathetic to our clients needs and concerns.

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting thought.

Posts: 12026 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Awesome rendition of "the shoe is on the other foot".
Congrats on your success Ivan.
Now you need to do a "cold hunt" Big Grin, like Alberta Whitetail, or a trip to AK, or Yukon

BTW, wheres the pics? I'd be interested to see a hunting pic of you with something on your feet, in something other than short pants & a Jacket on......Thats a strange thought!

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Great report Ivan! Elk hunting is very excited, I'd love to see some pictures of your elk. I can remember my first safari and having the same questions go through my mind that you had. Thanks for posting, sounds like a great hunt.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Ivan,
What a thought filled post and one which many of us feel when we travel. It has been my experience that most professional hunting guides are very patient wirh their hunters.

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1218 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
HERE YOU GO -

people - here are some photos and captions from the elk hunt –

FIRST MORNING GLASSING

ELK ELK EVERYWHERE !

WHAT A VIEW !

TYPICAL AFRICAN ELK HUNTING GEAR !!!!

THEY EVEN CAME WHEN WE CALLED !!!- THE LITTLE GUYS ANYWAY !!!

HERE HE IS ,

WHERE ARE MY TRACKERS WHEN I NEED THEM – AND WHY WOULD ANY SANE RIGHT MINDED PERSON KILL AN ELK AT THE BOTTOM OF A CANYON !!!!

THE COWBOY CULTURE – AS AMAZING AND INTERESTING TO ME AS AN AFRICAN VILLAGE WOULD BE TO AN AMERICAN !!!

TALKING TO HIS HORSE

SUNRISE BEFORE SHIPPING DAY

HERE THEY COME

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
Ivan, Thanks for the great post. Nice elk. tu2

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,

Congratulations on a great hunt and more importantly welcome to my world of hunting and my culture.

I am glad that you got to experience it. I had my youngest daughter out elk hunting last night. We walked miles in some pretty severe canyon country and closed to about 240 yards from a herd but were unable to take a shot due to low light and her comfort level with the situation so we passed.

On the walk back she complained a bit and then after getting home at 9:30 at night had to do her homework. She was very tired and cranky this morning. As she walked out the door to catch the school bus I asked her if she was up for another elk hunt after school today. She just smiled and said oh YEAH!

One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
Great post Ivan, and great photos! This is a very interesting perspective. Congrats on a fine bull elk as well!

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
wonderful pictures, I love the close up of the one that came to your call. Enjoy your off season, you deserve it. By the way are you a Wolverine fan, or a Spartan fan?

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wait, Ivan, did you actually kill your elk with a double rifle? My hat is off!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16544 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Ivan. I think you are right about the point that all PHs should go on a hunt like you did so they can see the other side. I also feel that hunters wishing to shoot N.American and other Asian/Russian game should do it when they are younger! Africa is comparatively easy for the most part. Even if you have to walk miles there, its in a pair of shorts and a t shirt and a lot of it is on fairly flat ground! You also have great accomodations, food and weather for the most part!

Posts: 2558 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,
great report even better pictures thanks for both. rotflmo now you know How I felt this spring in Uganda with Steve and you know what Susan had to put up with when I emailed her every day wanting more questions answered Big Grin
The change must have been a REAL eye opener shocker kind of like the first time you go to Africa nad really get out in the Bush away from the tourist areas Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
very nice bull Ivan! WY is a great state. Killed a big bull there with my bow last month, and leaving to go back for deer tomorrow!

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
thanks men , yes i killed it with a double , made it a LOT more work, definitely not the ideal rifle for the job and i knew ahead of time it would have its limitations but made it a lot of fun for me !

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Great report. Sounds like a wonderful hunt and that's a very nice bull. Isn't hunting elk when they're rutting and bugling just a fantastic experience?

Posts: 3883 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,

Congrats on a great hunt. Elk with a double has to be challenge. I couldn't agree more that PH's should get on the client side of business and preferably in an enviroment not familiar to them if at all possible. Could be a real eye opener for some guys. I know booking hunts for myself using agents and not using agents for years before becoming an agent myself certainly gives me a good look at both sides of the coin.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12934 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Wow! An elk with a big bore double, you don't see that every day. Your guide was probably under a bit of pressure too. Great pics and hunt and interesting to walk a mile in the other fellow's moccasins.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,

Good to see a PH doing these other types of hunts!
Damn nice bull ! Congrats!

Many Thanks

HBH

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bye the way boys, we filmed the hunt for an episode of our new show scheduled to start next June on The Sportsman Channel . It will be called Trijicon's World Of Sports Afield and will find us hunting the world, not just Africa. But no worries, our two African shows will be cranking out as always.
Great job by Ivan on both the hunt and his perspective on the role reversal of guide\client.
I agree, and have said many times that sometimes guides\ ph's loose the sense of pressure that clients go through. Kind of like watching a golf analyst critique a player on "that easy seven foot put for the US Open." Might look easy from the booth, but down on the green it looks and feels just a wee bit harder.
Nice job Ivan.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Nice elk Ivan. I guess this answers the question of what does a PH do in his free time ... he goes hunting.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
EXCELLENT post and pics Ivan...Congratulations!

tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Interesting observations on the role of guide and hunter. Congratulations on the nice bull and taking it with a double rifle makes it even better. Was that your .600? What range and load?

That Wyoming country is beautiful, second only to the still free state of Montana!

P.S. My neighbor and I have been causing quite a stir locally with our preseason shooting tune-ups. We have been hammering the local pine squirrel population pretty hard with my 450NE double and his 416 bolt gun. Great fun!

Walking in great country with a fine rifle does make a man feel like a king.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Well done Ivan….great Photos too. I wish I had the talent to take photos like that. Elk hunting is a lot of fun and can be quite addictive. I expect you will be at it again soon!

Cheers

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They say doctors make the worst patients... hope you tipped your guide well ! rotflmo

Seriously, glad you took the time and effort to see the hunt from the client's perspective. Watching you on film, you seem like you have the patience of Job, but I'm sure the experience will make you a bit more empathetic when a client wants to take a soft buffalo or an immature elephant!

Well done!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,
I cannot add anything to what everyone else has stated. Well done, well reported and welcome to the high country Smiler

Tim

one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Ivan, I will second your motion that EVERY PH and guide would gain a lot by doing a hunt on the other side. There is nothing like the experience of finding out that you have trouble finding and seeing the game that they apparently see so easily, or of trying to keep up with a guide who is obviously patiently waiting for you. It give you and entirely different perspective.
Looks like you had a great hunt. Congratulations

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4202 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would have paid a hundred dollars to see Ivan ride a good mountain horse for a day. He could have been the poster boy for bowlegged.

Good show!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Interesting..Ivan
Congratulations on your Bull Elk.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding Ivan! tu2 Which double? How far? One shot? Tell us more! I guess that it just goes to show that you can take the man out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the man! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Ivan Carter wearing an orange hat? Wow...nice bull elk!

One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your post. As usual, thoughtful and useful. I still want to hunt elephant with you-you seem to have fun whether hunting elk or elephant.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,

Great post! I love hunting Africa, but I love hunting other stuff too like moose and elk - they are both stunning creatures.

Your comment about being a client reminded me of something I said on my hunt earlier this month - I had two guides who were discussing difficult clients. I said, "You know, being a client isn't easy either. You are supposed to trust your guide, you don't often know how to tip (I had two guides working for me; I only expected one), etc.

Anyway, congrats on one of the finest hunts in the world.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7576 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
Bye the way boys, we filmed the hunt for an episode of our new show scheduled to start next June on The Sportsman Channel . It will be called Trijicon's World Of Sports Afield and will find us hunting the world, not just Africa. But no worries, our two African shows will be cranking out as always.
Great job by Ivan on both the hunt and his perspective on the role reversal of guide\client.
I agree, and have said many times that sometimes guides\ ph's loose the sense of pressure that clients go through. Kind of like watching a golf analyst critique a player on "that easy seven foot put for the US Open." Might look easy from the booth, but down on the green it looks and feels just a wee bit harder.
Nice job Ivan.

Gee, for a second I thought Ivan actually opened his wallet just because he wanted to go hunt elk. Ivan, would you have bought the hunt if it wasn't done for a show?

I hope it has the quality of your other shows. Frankly, I wonder just how popular some of the "low quality" shows are; I also wonder about the long term health of these kinds of channels.

Posts: 7576 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gee, for a second I thought Ivan actually opened his wallet just because he wanted to go hunt elk. Ivan, would you have bought the hunt if it wasn't done for a show?

The fact that it was filmed does by no stretch mean that i didnt pay for it - the hunt had been planned for over 18 months , the new Tv show planned for the last year - what does it matter anyhow ? i had a great time and it was worth every penny - and yes i will spend that money again on a similar experience

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

one of us
Picture of talentrec
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done!

Pete

Posts: 810 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ivan carter:
quote:

The fact that it was filmed does by no stretch mean that i didnt pay for it - the hunt had been planned for over 18 months , the new Tv show planned for the last year - what does it matter anyhow ? i had a great time and it was worth every penny - and yes i will spend that money again on a similar experience

It matters to me that you were interested enough to do it on your own and not just for the show. My hat's off to you - esp with a double rifle.

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ivan carter:
quote:

You ought to come Halibut fishing in Alaska. That way if you get a 300 pounder you could use the double on it if you get it to the boat. Big Grin

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7611 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your bull Ivan. It's evident you enjoyed your hunt. Elk can come easy but normally they are a real challenge, and I have come home several times without one. In each case it was without a guide. On my first guided hunt in CO, I took a nice bull at a very long range. At that moment I realized two things: 1. A good guide is worth every penny, and 2. growing up shooting varmints at long range DID serve a purpose in my adult life. I hope you had the chance to try Elk venison. Some old bulls can be tough, but how it's prepared can play a role in it's tenderness, just like an old Wildebeest steak Smiler Great pics and I did pay attention to your choice of shooting sticks....my choice as well. Hopefully, we'll get to do that Arkansas snow goose hunt someday.
Cheers,
David

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6805 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote