THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Our Safari In The Moyowosi And Masailand 2010
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our Safari In The Moyowosi And Masailand 2010
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I just received your DVD's in the mail today. I want to thank you for sending them to me and I intend to start watching them this evening.
Brittman

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Brittman,

I do hope you enjoy our safari.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68792 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed received mine yesterday. I am grateful, many thanks.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed;
Received the DVD's and want to thank you for them. I have started watching and already have a ton of questions. But first let me say they have really put me in the mood to return to Africa. It is great to look at photos of a hunt but the video really puts a viewer in the action. You are a very good marksman and know your rifle. That seems to be the biggest problem for most hunters. With 4 DVD's to go I'm looking forward to the rest of your adventures on safari.
One question before I leave...what is your rifle..caliber and the like?
Thank you again for the DVD's clap

Steve

Posts: 406 | Location: The Rust Belt | Registered: 08 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just recieved the dvds thank you very much

Posts: 113 | Location: canada | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steven R Gierke:
Saeed;
Received the DVD's and want to thank you for them. I have started watching and already have a ton of questions. But first let me say they have really put me in the mood to return to Africa. It is great to look at photos of a hunt but the video really puts a viewer in the action. You are a very good marksman and know your rifle. That seems to be the biggest problem for most hunters. With 4 DVD's to go I'm looking forward to the rest of your adventures on safari.
One question before I leave...what is your rifle..caliber and the like?
Thank you again for the DVD's clap

Steve

Steve,

You are very welcome, and glad you are enjoying our safari.

We had several rifles on safari last year.
The one I was using, with a stainless barrel - is my own wildcat, the 375/404. I have built the rifle myself, on a Dakota 76 action, Dan Lilja barrel, and an MPI stock. The ammo was loaded to about 2850 fps, using our own Walterhog bullets, 300 grains. We make these on our CNC lathe. They are made of copper, with a hollow point.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68792 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
just received your huge enveloppe.

thanks a lot.

all the best.

Phil

Posts: 1876 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Dear sir,
thank you for the DVD's,I am now very serious about making it back to Africa this fall,thanks for sharing your hunt with us,
Bal.

DRSS

Posts: 2282 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just recived the dvds.

Thank you very much.

Posts: 4 | Location: Norway | Registered: 21 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Sir
I also got the DVD's in the mail today and have just managed to break away from them for five minutes to say thank you very much for sharring your adventure. There is some fantastic footage along with out standing trophies. The only thing better would be to have been there hunting along side your group. salute
regards jon

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
Greatest greetings Saeed,

Your wonderful DVDS arrived today and I thank you so much. I thank you too for your generosity and kindness for your work and expense to share your great adventures both in the field and on this great list. I think I shall run and watch disc 1 right now! Thank you again.

Jeff

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SagSert
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Just got my DVDs. Thousand thanks.

Cheers
M.Samli

Posts: 27 | Location: PV Arizona, USA | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

The above post reminded me that the DVDs have yet to arrive, and so I was checking whether they were still being sent out [PM sent].

Thanks, Peter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Resurrection 2010 Tanzania, thanks, Saeed, gracious host and not so gracious sidekick Walter:

B&B Taxidermy, the Bairds of Houston, TX, did these on schedule as soon as the skins and skulls emerged from Tanzanian Limbo.
Getting crated up and shipping home soon:

Topi:

Warthog:

Lichtenstein's Hartebeest:

Cape Buffalo:

Zebra:

Video out-takes of above, except hartebeest, and the baboon hunting was too much like shooting my relatives, could not show that:

Ron Shooting A Warthog

Ron Shooting A Topi

Ron Shooting A Buffalo

Ron Shooting A Zebra

Baboon "European Mount" skulls and skins, for use in juju rituals, not shown.
Tanned back skins not shown.
mayb one 8'x4'x4' crate?
Load the truck!
tu2

... From my cold, dead hands,
... or when I go blind,
... but I will keep the shotguns if just blind.

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote