Find
Notify
Tools

Boddington Safari Course
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
With all this talk of frocking, the only two things that doomed Craig’s promotion were: 1) He should have waited for his SENATE confirmation, which is required for all General Officers; 2) The three star officer who insisted he wear his BG star threw him under the bus- he knew about the requirement for Senate confirmation, and he insisted that Craig wear his star. When a disgruntled enlisted man filed a complaint about Craig’ s lack of confirmation, he was doomed. Senators don’t like any officer questioning their authority, and Craig was royally screwed over. He may have had his bankruptcies and divorces, but he was a fine Marine and an outstanding writer.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This thread is a disgrace..Trial without representation, a common gossip collum in that he is being accused of things he apparently did not do according to this very thead along with things he actually did, hard to separate a pile of do-do, that's cheap shit.

I don't know Boddington, Ive only spoke to him one time for a couple of minutes. I have Safari Rifles and its an outstanding book,. So when do we get to his sex life, that's about all that's left in this lynch mob... bsflag

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42136 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
With all this talk of frocking, the only two things that doomed Craig’s promotion were: 1) He should have waited for his SENATE confirmation, which is required for all General Officers; 2) The three star officer who insisted he wear his BG star threw him under the bus- he knew about the requirement for Senate confirmation, and he insisted that Craig wear his star. When a disgruntled enlisted man filed a complaint about Craig’ s lack of confirmation, he was doomed. Senators don’t like any officer questioning their authority, and Craig was royally screwed over. He may have had his bankruptcies and divorces, but he was a fine Marine and an outstanding writer.

Bud - thank you for posting the accurate facts relating to Craig's losing his Star. It was indeed unfortunate. Craig made it to the top 1/2 of 1% of all USMC officers only to have the rug pulled out from under him. For all the naysayers out there, at very least, Craig is a combat served USMC Colonel, and not many folks resumes can come close to measuring up to that!

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
This thread is a disgrace..Trial without representation, a common gossip collum in that he is being accused of things he apparently did not do according to this very thead along with things he actually did, hard to separate a pile of do-do, that's cheap shit.

I don't know Boddington, Ive only spoke to him one time for a couple of minutes. I have Safari Rifles and its an outstanding book,. So when do we get to his sex life, that's about all that's left in this lynch mob... bsflag

When you purposefully put yourself out in the public eye, with financial gain the objective, you deserve all the scrutiny you get, period. Nobody on this site caused him financial hardship, or caused him to screw over his creditors. He can do whatever he wants to, but he needs to learn to pay his damn bills.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I respect your opinion, but don't agree as one never knows whats going on with someone none of us even know...I guess I just prefer not to judge people before I don't know all the facts and trueism. By this thread alone many of the acqusations have been reported wrong if you read them all, then later corrected by other posters. That turns it into a gossip session, and AR becomes a STAR or ESQUIRE of sorts. Do you not agree?

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 42136 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:

Didn't he also use the rank in a book before Senate confirmation too? Would not that also kill his promotion too?

Posts: 769 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Background and facts -it was informative for me.

According to me a sad series of events for all participants.

https://www.stripes.com/news/o...ully-frocked-1.10896

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a hunting website. Why do we care about his military record good or bad? It has exactly zero to do with hunting .

Same for his divorces. Nothing to do with hunting .

The bankruptcy is a different story. It has a lot to do with hunting.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
Craig was on a promotion slate, approved by the USMC leadership, he was not yet on an actual promotion list because no such list existed until approved by the Senate. After the Senate approves the list is when frocking can start.

On another topic: Craig Boddington's friend and business partner, Geoff Miller, proprietor of California Rigby Rifles, was caught lying about being a Vietnam hero, saying that he was in the USMC and was awarded the Navy Cross. In fact he was never in the Marines or in Vietnam. Boddington repeated the lie in a couple of articles, which is odd. Odd that a fellow Marine did not spot the fake.

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
I good friend of mine was a huge Craig Boddington fan. I went my friend to an event where Boddington was speaking. My friend purchased a 416 at the event and wanted to get Boddington to sign it. I went up with him to the table to meet Boddington and he gave him the rifle and asked to have it autographed. Keep in mind that my fiend is overweight. Boddington asked my friend what he was going to hunt with his rifle and my friend told him elephants. Boddington had never met the guy but responded. "You are too fat to hunt elephants!'
Boddington lost one of his biggest fans that day. Since this incident my fiend has killed four bull elephants.

Capt. Your friend must have been really fat.

"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it". Fred Bear

Posts: 444 | Location: WA. State | Registered: 06 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.Jackson:

On another topic: Craig Boddington's friend and business partner, Geoff Miller, proprietor of California Rigby Rifles, was caught lying about being a Vietnam hero, saying that he was in the USMC and was awarded the Navy Cross. In fact he was never in the Marines or in Vietnam. Boddington repeated the lie in a couple of articles, which is odd. Odd that a fellow Marine did not spot the fake.

I can confirm Geoff Miller was a liar. Geoff Miller took us for $10,000+ supposedly building a double rifle. Our guard was down because of his close association to Craig Boddington. Miller's shop displayed Boddington's trophies. We never blamed Boddington, but at SCI convention for several years they kept close company in Miller's "Rigby" booth. Miller was a true con man to us and several others. We never got our money back so I vowed to tell our story anytime I heard his name!

Best regards, D. Nelson

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:

What is so untrue of this?

Did he not have his representative come here try to sell his used clothes?

Did he not do his best to sell products by his sponsors?

Did he not set a website to sell his services?

Once you do that, you have absolutely no reason to stop people making comments, whether you like them or not.

I do agree that his military service has nothing to do with this - unless he used his military rank in his other, hunting dealings.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68609 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
What's the old saying?

You are judged by the company that you keep.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
You are also judged by how you conduct yourself, your attitude and how you treat others. I've always been taught if you can't say anything positive about someone, just keep it to yourself.

But, hell, I've been called old-fashioned for that...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh dear, I certainly did not realised to have opened a “can of worms” when I started this discussion by asking an innocent question if anyone had done this.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D. Nelson:
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.Jackson:

I can confirm Geoff Miller was a liar. Geoff Miller took us for $10,000+ supposedly building a double rifle. Our guard was down because of his close association to Craig Boddington. Miller's shop displayed Boddington's trophies. We never blamed Boddington, but at SCI convention for several years they kept close company in Miller's "Rigby" booth. Miller was a true con man to us and several others. We never got our money back so I vowed to tell our story anytime I heard his name!

Best regards, D. Nelson

Darin,

That is disgusting and you either need to punch this Miller fellow on the nose or report him to the police. That is theft and fraud by my book.

Best

Andrew

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9947 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Personally, I really like Craig's books and videos. Have most of them. And, he was most helpful to me early on when I started hunting in Africa. He went out of his way to offer advice, help and introductions that proved most helpful. In spite of all the people waiting to talk to him.

I find it sad that people can be so judgmental and vindictive. I think mama was right, "if you don't have anything good to say ..."

You know the rest.

Posts: 10307 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
He should have waited for his SENATE confirmation

Well, if a three star AND the Commandant of the Marine Corps (a FOUR STAR for the unenlightened) would have directed me to "pin on" the star AFTER I had been on the promotion list, I would have done the EXACT same thing and ANY former or active duty officer he says he would have done otherwise....

"I felt I was acting under orders from my superior,” Boddington said Friday during a telephone interview. “… Gen. Hailston felt that the combined joint task force required a brigadier general to command it. I was a selectee at the time, and we all believed conformation and frocking authority was forthcoming.”

Hailston frocked Boddington on April 3, 2001, just as Boddington took command of the CJTF-CM. He served until December 2002, when the Defense Department Inspector General’s office began an investigation following an anonymous tip. The CJTF-CM’s mission was to train forces to respond to chemical, biological, nuclear or radiological attacks against forces operating in Afghanistan.

Hailston, who since has submitted his retirement package, served as Commander of U.S. Marine Forces Pacific and U.S. Marine Forces Central Command. He could not be reached for comment Friday. Boddington’s frocking also had the blessing of now-Commandant Gen. Michael Hagee, who was subordinate to Hailston when Hailston recommended Boddington for promotion and instructed him to pin on the one star."

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
"we all believed conformation and frocking authority was forthcoming.”

He was not even "Confirmed" yet. That is so illegal, it would not be the first time a General overstepped his authority.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
it was shirts not shorts and from that point on its been a run away thread...He is being condemned for his military service and that's turns out to be BS, He is condemned for business practices that are performed by damn near every big business in the USA, and many small businesses in other words trying to make a living..

Mostly here in the USA we are supposed to be innocent until PROVEN guilty, heresay and BS is not allowed in our courts...If he is so bad then why isn't he being tried in a court of law?..

I do see some things that toss up a red flag,an they should be addressed by the authorities, not the internet, but that's not my call..Just too much gossip without bases or proof..I will always give that to any one, guess I was in law enforcement too long..

Some disagree with me, that's allowed both ways least we all be judged. Let he who is without sin toss the first stone, was the bases so our constitution..

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am with Ray on this.

This thread is turning out like the thread on the collared elephant. Some of the same rumor spreaders this time around as well.

I have had the pleasure to talk with Craig at SCI a couple of times. Rich introduced us. He was very gracious and I was amazed that a year later, after only meeting me once, he remembered my name!

I thank him for his service and I enjoy his writing.

As far as the safari videos; would I pay $150 for one?

No

But maybe for someone who has never been or is just thinking about it; it may be the thing to do.

Why do we criticize someone just because they are trying to make a living?
Shane

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 35whelenman
posted Hide Post
When a person makes a living by selling their personal experiences built around their reputation, then they are willingly opening themselves to critique of those experiences and reputation.

You can't honestly expect anyone to believe that an magazine editor in the digital age, with supplemental income from reserve military service, has actually paid in full for all of their international hunts and custom rifles. Especially when said individual has filed for bankruptcy.

If you want to make a living by selling your reputation, then no one can get upset when that reputation is gone over with a fine tooth comb.

The man runs a fancy hustle to get cheap/free goods and services that he can then write about. He then sells those experiences to the public. I've been jealous of his world wide hunts in younger years. Ultimately, I've decided I'd rather earn my keep through good work and genuine friendships. Even a fancy hustle is still just a hustle.

Posts: 162 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is one thing to have your life gone thru with "a fine tooth comb" it is another to have it run over with a lawnmower.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Jealousy is a real bitch! IMO, that is what we have here! 90% of negative views here is simple jealousy of folks who wish they had to opportunities that Boddington has been fortunate enough to have hunted all over the world, nothing more!

........................................................................ 2020 BYE wave

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really? He is 60 something years old and just had a chapter 7 bankruptcy few years back. I will gladly take my life over his anytime. I haven’t been bashing him though.

Anyone who puts themselves in the public arena should expect to have everything about their live dissected. Personally, I don’t have time for it. It seems to be the way of the world these days.

I don’t personally understand why some of this is relevant to hunting (the military). Why it is discussed here is beyond me. The Rigby matter does relate to hunting as does the bankruptcy. It goes straight to credibility. I am not the kind of person who buys anything because of a celebrity endorsement.

I love those who met him once and thinks CB is a wonderful human being. I am not saying he isn’t. I will say that one cannot really get to know someone in a brief meeting at a convention where he is trying to sell you something.

Carry on.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

I love those who met him once and thinks CB is a wonderful human being. I am not saying he isn’t. I will say that one cannot really get to know someone in a brief meeting at a convention where he is trying to sell you something.

Carry on.

Thanks for your post Larry.

I am one of those that have met him only once. He was kind to me, but he wasn't selling me anything at the moment as I had brought along my copy of Safari Rifles. But I have bought his other books as well, so your point is still well taken.

I don't consider him a 'wonderful human being' for his hunting, celebrity status, or his writing, although I do really like his writing/books.

I consider him a wonderful human being for his long and dedicated military service to our country. I feel all veterans deserve this respect and gratitude, but especially the ones who have achieved the rank that he did and the extra time spent achieving it.

And I will repeat what I have said before on this thread. IF he has wronged someone, then he needs to make it right, military service notwithstanding.

Posts: 2623 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by npd345:
It is one thing to have your life gone thru with "a fine tooth comb" it is another to have it run over with a lawnmower.

Indeed and which one of us can stand up and claim that our shit does not smell.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9947 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I get a hoot out of folks using "loaded" words to attempt to make a point. Such use never seems to advance an argument, but only direct the recipient towards the user's bias and, intended or not, his motives and shortcomings.

Perhaps this would been better and more intellectually honest without the "loaded" words:

Col. Boddington is indeed controversial. It is my suspicion (based on second-hand rumors from sometimes reliable sources) that his livelihood is enhanced by endorsements of vendor-provided goods and services about which he writes. If this is true, I don't like it. Rightfully or not, when money is involved in return for an opinion, I begin to question the veracity of those who opine for pay. But, being honest with myself, which apparently is a rarity (I'm not jealous, I promise, I promise), I guess that all bargain for exchange endorsement, be it advertising, sales negotiations, wooing of women or even preaching on Sunday morning is not so dissimilar... and I liked the sermon today. Darn, I should have second guessed the motive. Was he preaching for money or to help save my soul?

Well, I'm going to watch the last few hours of The Masters. Maybe I'll see a golfer playing with a club or two that someone pays him millions to play. And what's all that crap on their shirts, anyway?

BTW, I edited this post. I probably over-reacted to some comments. Sorry if you read it before the edits, but I always get touchy about my Marines. Big Grin

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7693 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 35whelenman
posted Hide Post
quote:
BTW, I edited this post. I probably over-reacted to some comments. Sorry if you read it before the edits, but I always get touchy about my Marines. Big Grin

It's a difference of opinion on the internet, nothing more. The service aspect of his career should be separate, but somehow it works its way into his public persona, and I believe he uses that to his personal advantage. As a Marine, I disagree with that.

He definitely stands alone in the outdoor publishing world. I am curious to know if this is how all modern outdoor media personalities do business, or if he's working a unique angle?

P.S. I'm also a little bit jealous that I wasn't smart enough to be a pilot.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 35whelenman:
quote:

It's a difference of opinion on the internet, nothing more. The service aspect of his career should be separate, but somehow it works its way into his public persona, and I believe he uses that to his personal advantage. As a Marine, I disagree with that.

He definitely stands alone in the outdoor publishing world. I am curious to know if this is how all modern outdoor media personalities do business, or if he's working a unique angle?

P.S. I'm also a little bit jealous that I wasn't smart enough to be a pilot.

I heard from a pretty reliable source that back when Bob Petersen ran his publishing empire, taking any fees for "consulting" and then writing about it was a big "no no." There is a writer based on the east coast that did that; he used to write a lot for HUNTING magazine but then mysteriously dropped off the masthead when Petersen found out about it. Once Bob passed away he started writing again for a bit but I haven't seen lately.

Since then, the FTC has made it clear that if you are receiving money or product in kind when you write about a product, you must disclose that. In some ways, this is a gray area; if you are writing about certain bullets, for example, you are not getting a reward because you are shooting them. But if you are getting equipment for free, that is supposed to be disclosed, and clearly, if you are getting paid to do it you must disclose that, especially on social media such as a FB page, a hosted website, etc.

As for the use of one' rank to further a civilian pursuit, I know it was strictly forbidden in the Army to use my rank in any mention of a product endorsement, etc. I could refer to myself as a "military officer" but I could not use my rank as long as I was on active duty. Not sure what the other service rules are; I know Dept of the Navy and USCG did a lot things differently. (I learned that when I was told I could not sit with my NCOs in a mess hall; I had to sit in the "officers area." WTF?)

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 35whelenman
posted Hide Post
This discussion had me going back to Safari Rifles II, which led to some youtube hunting videos. Ironically enough, when I looked at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxoXvI7d3Ts

It took about 1 minute for 'decorated Marine' to pop up in the intro. That right there is exactly what bothers me. I believe he is using our Corps as a selling point for his personal brand. If that makes me the asshole, well then it's not the first time and probably won't be the last.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was in the introduction of The Boddington Experience as well. I had forgotten that .

I guess that does make it a little more relevant to hunting . I stand corrected.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
Jealousy is a real bitch! IMO, that is what we have here! 90% of negative views here is simple jealousy of folks who wish they had to opportunities that Boddington has been fortunate enough to have hunted all over the world, nothing more!

........................................................................ 2020 BYE wave

Jealousy Mac??? Really??? Bankrupt at 60 and probably still paying for divorces. No thanks.

I'll keep my own life, career and financial situation. I don't mind paying for my hunting and fishing trips.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Blue Devil:
quote:

Jealousy Mac??? Really??? Bankrupt at 60 and probably still paying for divorces. No thanks.

I'll keep my own life, career and financial situation. I don't mind paying for my hunting and fishing trips.

I like sex but I have never wanted to be a porn star, and not jealous of them either.

There is more to a life well lived than pursuing hunting 24x7x365, at least for me.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Blue Devil:
quote:

I like sex but I have never wanted to be a porn star, and not jealous of them either.

There is more to a life well lived than pursuing hunting 24x7x365, at least for me.

Exactly!!!

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
Time to stop all this frocking around in general with Boddington.

One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
Wow fellas! Thanks for the late advice regarding Hornady ammo. Being a first time African hunter at the time, I didn't realize that I shouldn't use Hornady ammo on dangerous game. I took my lion (.375 H&H DGX), buffalo (.375 H&H DGX), and elephant (.416 Rigby DGS) with Hornady ammo. Dropped them like a bad habit. One kill shot plus one insurance shot. Shot placement is the latest rage these days. Y'all should give it a try. Just say'n. Please carry on gentlemen. coffee

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
I could not use my rank as long as I was on active duty. Not sure what the other service rules are; I know Dept of the Navy and USCG did a lot things differently. (I learned that when I was told I could not sit with my NCOs in a mess hall; I had to sit in the "officers area." WTF?)

John: We have the same regs in the Sea Services, however, we do tend to be a lot more "Patrician" when it comes to "mingling" with the enlisted ranks. This of course stems from traditions and issues at sea, but I firmly believe in it. Unfortunately, that too is going away as the armed services inexorably move towards more and more egalitarian policies, which in my opinion are wrong-headed and disastrous. How's THIS for a thread highjack! Smiler

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny post Cajun! And I agree with you. But of course I'm paid to agree!!LOL

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shot placement is the latest rage these days

If that's the case, I'm ordering a double rifle in 22 rimfire....

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member