THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Slipped to page #2 so lets get this back to the front.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2294 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget llamapacker who stiffed Nixon Dzingai out of the cost of an elephant hunt in Zimbabwe a couple of years or so back. That one really stinks as well.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
back to the top.

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
Slipped to page two.

One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
To the top.

One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
to the top

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Keeping it going.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 7 years, almost a quarter of a million views. I wonder if it was worth it?

Posts: 11959 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was to me!! I know who to NOT book my hunts with.

Posts: 147 | Location: Green Co.,Wis | Registered: 07 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Back to page 1

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2294 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aephilli:
Page two? That will never do, said Pooh.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Birmingham, Al

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
About 7 years, almost a quarter of a million views. I wonder if it was worth it?

I am sure Blair deserves what he is getting.

But how come no one complained when Shawn was selling illegal Mark Sullivan hunts??

I know for absolute certainty that I would never, ever book a hunt with either Blair or Shawn.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
To the top.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And let us never forget the two biggest crooks operating in the hunting industry right now.

Shawn and Mark Sullivan.

What these two are doing is no difference than Blaire!

Selling ILLEGAL hunts, which in my books, is even worse than Blaire!

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you've got to let go of the MS issues. You're on the road to heart trouble. Nothing is going to change so give it a rest.

However, since I know you won't, may I ask a favor, please?

Since you have called me a liar on several occasions may I respectfully ask you to include my name with the above two gentlemen when you write such comments? It would be a great honor to be named with two fine gents above.
Cheers, my firend, and stay well in Dubai.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Saeed, you've got to let go of the MS issues. You're on the road to heart trouble. Nothing is going to change so give it a rest.

Since you have called me a liar on several occasions may I respectfully ask you to include my name with the above two gentlemen when you write such comments? It would be a great honor to be named with two fine gents above.
Cal

So we spend years bringing this thread to the top because of one crook?

And when Mark Sullivan, turns himself into a criminal masquerading as a professional hunter, conducting hunts with foreign clients on a farm in South Africa, when he has no legal license to work in that profession, you lot turn a blind eye to it??

Ok!

You knew full well that you were hunting with an unlicensed individual, you still went ahead and did it.

Being an American, I wonder how that fairs under the Lacey Act??

I have no idea what it means really, but I suspect it does put a big question mark on both you and Mark Sullivan, being involved in an illegal hunt overseas!

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Cal

And when Mark Sullivan, turns himself into a criminal masquerading as a professional hunter, conducting hunts with foreign clients on a farm in South Africa, when he has no legal license to work in that profession, you lot turn a blind eye to it??

Ok!

You knew full well that you were hunting with an unlicensed individual, you still went ahead and did it.

I have no idea what it means really, but I suspect it does put a big question mark on both you and Mark Sullivan, being involved in an illegal hunt overseas!

Yet again, we have the admin and owner of the site insinuating a false Lacy Act violation against a respected member of the forum based on nothing more than his hatred for Mark Sullivan, a man who to my knowledge, has never been charged with any type of wildlife violation either at home or abroad. And considering the level of exposure he's had over the years, I doubt very seriously any violations would have escaped scrutiny.

To attempt to lump Sullivan in with Blair is outrageous.

But for the admin of the site to again insinuate Lacy Act violations where non are present simply because he hates Sullivan .... chilling.

Saeed, this Sullivan jealousy on your part really does make you appear small. coffee

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
quote:

Cal

Ok!

Yet again, we have the admin and owner of the site insinuating a false Lacy Act violation against a respected member of the forum based on nothing more than his hatred for Mark Sullivan, a man who to my knowledge, has never been charged with any type of wildlife violation either at home or abroad. And considering the level of exposure he's had over the years, I doubt very seriously any violations would have escaped scrutiny.

But for the admin of the site to again insinuate Lacy Act violations where non are present simply because he hates Sullivan .... chilling.

Saeed, this Sullivan jealousy on your part really does make you appear small. coffee

Todd

I have come to realize that you never can tell right from wrong!

Operating ILLEGALLY, without a licence IS A CRIME IN ANY COUNTRY!

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cal

Ok!

Todd

Saeed, you've had numerous RSA operators and PH's come on this forum and explain to you how the hunt in question did not violate any RSA laws. But your hatred of a man's on screen persona prevents you from listening to the very people who know the situation best. Go back and read Cal's thread and pay attention to ALL of the RSA professionals statements.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cal

Ok!

Todd

Saeed, you've had numerous RSA operators and PH's come on this forum and explain to you how the hunt in question did not violate any RSA laws. But your hatred of a man's on screen persona prevents you from listening to the very people who know the situation best. Go back and read Cal's thread and pay attention to ALL of the RSA professionals statements.

Operating as a professional hunter - as proven by Cal in his hunt reporte, and Shawn by his adverts, and Mark Sullivan himself in the video linked above - while he is NOT LICENSED!!

UTTERLY ILLEGAL.

Not just in South Africa, but in every country in the world!

Regardless of any job, a foreign national IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A PROFESSIONAL LICENSE to operate as a paid employee!

Cal’s claim that he has not paid him a penny might be true.

But Shawn advertising hunts conducted by him, and himself saying the same thing in the video - proves he is being paid to do a job he is not LEGALLY LICENSED to do.

Scream as loud as you like, anyone involved in a criminal activity in the hunting world, and brings that to AR, will have no protection here.

In fact, as far as I am concerned, what Mark Sullivan is doing far exceeds what Blair has done.

Blair might have taken someone’s money.

Mark Sullivan is exposing every single American he guides to being prosecuted under the Lacey Act!

Does the Lacey Act applies to every American involved in any illegal hunt or not?

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you are simply beyond listening to reason with your hatred of a man's on screen persona.

I'll not rehash the ins and outs of the specific discussion as it is there to be read by anyone interested on Cal's hunt report but the short of the story is that a licensed PH was present at all times and the hunt took place under the auspices of a licensed operator. Sullivan was not responsible for any of the activities as that is the responsibility of the PH and Operator. Read what the RSA professionals have to say on the matter for specifics beyond that. It's pretty clear that nothing illegal occurred.

But for you, the admin of the forum, to start throwing out trumped up false Lacy Act charges agains a respected forum member (Cal), really takes the cake. Is there any wonder why no one wants to post hunt reports any longer?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, you are simply beyond listening to reason with your hatred of a man's on screen persona.

I'll not rehash the ins and outs of the specific discussion as it is there to be read by anyone interested on Cal's hunt report but the short of the story is that a licensed PH was present at all times and the hunt took place under the auspices of a licensed operator. Sullivan was not responsible for any of the activities as that is the responsibility of the PH and Operator. Read what the RSA professionals have to say on the matter for specifics beyond that. It's pretty clear that nothing illegal occurred.

But for you, the admin of the forum, to start throwing out trumped up false Lacy Act charges agains a respected forum member (Cal), really takes the cake. Is there any wonder why no one wants to post hunt reports any longer?

May be you should go and hunt with him then?

Cal knew exactly what he was getting himself into - in his own words, there was absolutely no mention of a licensed guide in his hunt report.

Mark WAS guiding him ILLEGALLY!

Mark says this in his video.

Shawn advertised hunts with Mark Sullivan.

Never was any licensed professional hunter mentioned.

Goes to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that any hunt involving Mark Sullivan IS NOTHING BUT A BLOODY FAKE!

Right from day one. clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
Slipped to page #2 so lets get this back to the front.

Ok Labman

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For the first time in forever and a day, I got an e mail from BWW soliciting me for a Kamchatka bear hunt. It never ceases to amaze me how I get a bunch of solicitations for a while then nothing.

Posts: 11959 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
He wrote to me threatening us with all sorts of things if we did not remove this thread.

I told him to take a hike! clap

ALL crooks should be exposed, and avoided like the plague!

Whether they are taking others money when they should not be, or being employed, illegally, as professional hunters in other countries.

Blair and Mark Sullivan.

The epitome of classless and unprofessional in the in the hunting industry!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

Several got threatening correspondence from Blair.

My personal favorite was when he threatened to sue people for “liable.” I laughed my backside off.

It would be interesting to know the true impact on BWW of this decision they made.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am beginning to doubt that some people actually pay attention to what individuals like Blair and Mark Sullivan do.

Despite the facts in front of them proving without a shadow of a doubt that these individuals are involved in totally unacceptable behavior, they still deal with them.

As the old saying goes, “some mothers do have them”!

I will not, under any circumstances, do business with any individual knowingly cheating or lying.

Blair and Mark Sullivan fall squarely into this horrible category!

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Maybe start another thread about MS? Lots of things have been said about him on AR and to my knowledge he’s never threatened to sue them for it so at least he’s more of a man than some....

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
Maybe start another thread about MS? Lots of things have been said about him on AR and to my knowledge he’s never threatened to sue them for it so at least he’s more of a man than some....

This thread has been turned into a discussion of a crook who took one client’s money when he should not have.

Many have been bringing it up, so everyone is aware of Blair, and to avoid dealing with Blair.

Mark Sullivan is doing something much worse.

He is conducting hunts in South Africa without him holding a license to do so.

Therefore he is operating ILLEGALLY!

If anyone has any doubts about this, read Shawn’s post, read Cal’s post and watch his own video.

I have added his name here so others can see for themselves, and avoid dealing with him.

In fact, what he is doing might even put American clients in a fix legally with the Lacey Act.

Blair thought he could stop this by threatening others.

I somehow doubt that Mark Sullivan can threaten anyone accusing him of illegal operations because he KNOWS full well what he is doing.

In the videos he specifically says he is conducting both dangerous game and plains game hunts, with several clients.

His agent, Shawn, specifically said he is NOT licensed, just being present in camp!!

It makes the mind boggle how these two imagine the rest of us not seeing their crooked behavior for what it really is.

One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

This thread has been turned into a discussion of a crook who took one client’s money when he should not have.

Many have been bringing it up, so everyone is aware of Blair, and to avoid dealing with Blair.

If anyone has any doubts about this, read Shawn’s post, read Cal’s post and watch his own video.

I have added his name here so others can see for themselves, and avoid dealing with him.

In fact, what he is doing might even put American clients in a fix legally with the Lacey Act.

I somehow doubt that Mark Sullivan can threaten anyone accusing him of illegal operations because he KNOWS full well what he is doing.

In the videos he specifically says he is conducting both dangerous game and plains game hunts, with several clients.

His agent, Shawn, specifically said he is NOT licensed, just being present in camp!!

It makes the mind boggle how these two imagine the rest of us not seeing their crooked behavior for what it really is.

Saaed, I mean no disrespect and I have not read all the posts regarding MS. Also, I am not an expert on national or international laws. But could MS been on the hunt under another PH license and guidance? The reason I ask, is I see the trackers as much a guide as the PH. I’m sure the tracker aren’t licensed.

Again, I’m not attempting to question anyone’s statements, just trying to gain understanding.

Thanks,
Will

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 363 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WLW:
quote:
quote:

Saaed, I mean no disrespect and I have not read all the posts regarding MS. Also, I am not an expert on national or international laws. But could MS been on the hunt under another PH license and guidance? The reason I ask, is I see the trackers as much a guide as the PH. I’m sure the tracker aren’t licensed.

Again, I’m not attempting to question anyone’s statements, just trying to gain understanding.

Thanks,
Will

Will,

This thread explains the whole sorry life of Mark Sullivan

I have no idea what the law is in South Africa, and I am sure there are all sorts of shenanigans being done there.

But, as far as I know, no individual can perform as a professional hunter guiding foreign clients unless he is issued a license to operate in that profession, in that country.

From what Shawn has posted, and from what Cal has posted, Mark Sullivan does NOT have a professional hunter's license issued in South Africa.

This by itself is not of great importance.

But, Shawn is actively advertising buffalo hunts with Mark Sullivan??

How can that be true?

How can a foreign individual be advertised as conducting hunts when he is clearly not authorized to do so in the country he is a guest in?

How can it be accepted to have his name plastered all over the Internet, as he is being the man, legally, going to guide you on a hunt??

Any individual seeing this is being mislead.

Imagine yourself travelling to another country, and find that the person who is going to guide you is being employed illegally?

Cal went on a buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan - he said so himself in his hunt report.

He also said Mark Sullivan DOES NOT HAVE A PROFESSIONAL HUNTER'S LICENSE FROM SOUTH AFRICA!!??

Mark Sullivan himself, in the video on Youtube, clearly states he is conducting hunts, with several clients, in South Africa.

To me, and to a lot of people here, this is utterly ILLEGAL, UNETHICAL and UNPROFESSIONAL.

From all 3 parties - the agent to falsely advertises it, the farm owner who allows this hunt to be advertised, and of course Mark Sullivan himself for participating in a illegal activity in a foreign country.

I would love to see anyone explain this as being totally legal and above board.

This far outweighs what Blair has done.

And this thread has been brought back to the top, just to make sure everyone is aware of Blair's actions.

And I am making sure anyone wishing to avoid dealing with crooks in the industry is aware who to avoid.

posted Hide Post
Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

A very disappointing read TTT.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
MS seems like a bag full of air watching his shows
Kinda sad but it happens to the best as false pride can do you in in a heartbeat

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
MS seems like a bag full of air watching his shows
Kinda sad but it happens to the best as false pride can do you in in a heartbeat

We use his videos to show people how NOT to hunt buffalo!

It has as much to do with real buffalo hunting as Hollywood’s reality shows! rotflmo

The way he talks shows he has the brains of a 5 year old trying to prove something to impress others jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's Festivus!! BTT

Posts: 147 | Location: Green Co.,Wis | Registered: 07 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A belated happy new year tae yin an a' jc tu2

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
ALL crooks should be exposed, and avoided like the plague!

I agree. Add Martin Pieters to the list.