THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Conservation-related careers (in African Big Game Hunting) by Eland Slayer
After nearly a decade in the farm & ranch real estate business, I made a transition about 18 months ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is September 7th for a Steiner Nighthunter S35 Thermal (in Optics) by gr8fuldoug
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Remington 1100 shotgun age.... (in Gun Collecting) by SkiBumplus3
Gents, I have an 100 with AAMM on the receiver. Not sure how to interpret the chart. Your help is ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gun Collecting

Discussion Topic  277 Fury, is it reloadable? (in Reloading) by Duckhunter39208
The U. S. Military is set to adopt a new rifle and LMG round, along with rifles and machineguns. It......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Need a Rhino to complete your Big 5/7? (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by L. David Keith
I have a few White Rhino's that need to be hunted as well as a option to dart/green hunt on other lo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Amanzi Lodge, Harare (in African Big Game Hunting) by miketaylor
Hi everyone, I will be overnighting at Amanzi Lodge in Harare on the 20th August and I was wonderin......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Tragic News (in African Big Game Hunting) by holzer375
I am sad to announce that David Winhall PH at the Rifa Conservation Education Camp near Chirundu was......

Discussion Topic  Feeding issue (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Sabretooth
OK guys, someone educate me because I cannot figure this out. So, here we go: I have a 7x57 Mauser ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Jerry Fisk (in Knives and Knife Making) by RCG
There is an excellent article on AR's own Jerry Fisk in the latest issue of "Garden & Gun" magazine.......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Need a Randall Experts help on this Model 14 Attack please.... (in Knives and Knife Making) by SAFARIKID
I am interested in this one and not a Randall Expert... ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Primers (in Reloading) by samir
I just got into rifle reloading and have a lot more magnum large rifle primers than large rifle prim......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Argali (in Asian Hunting Forum) by squeezenhope
Has anyone recently imported an Argali from Mongolia, and if so, how long did it take to get USFWS a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Barrel blank identification (in Gunsmithing) by Vol717
I bought several items from a gunsmith's estate. One is a pair of barrel blanks, 26-1/2" long, 1.130......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Feeding issues on Springfield 03A3 (in Sporterized Military Rifles) by Sabretooth
OK guys, someone educate me because I cannot figure this out. So, here we go: I have a 7x57 Mauser ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Sporterized Military Rifles

Discussion Topic  I need an 870 part. (in Gunsmithing) by Gojoe
Since the closure of Remington, parts have started to dry up. I have searched the web looking for an......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Mixed bag Wing shooting safari (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by juanpozzi
Hellow gentlemen ,i have a great package of decoyed pidgeons ,partriges ,doves ,parakeets ,and water......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  While getting fuel today (in Humor) by 788
Stopped for fuel in George Washington. Some kind of concert at the nearby amphitheater. Fuel stop ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Share Your Favorite .450 Rigby Loads (in Big Bores) by Michael Robinson
I would appreciate it if the .450 Rigby shooters out there would share their favorite hotter than fa......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Australia Cull Buffalo hunt (in Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World) by reddy375
2022 has been a great year so far for all my clients. With clients completed hunts in: Masailand Ta......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World

Discussion Topic  How Fast? (in Humor) by Michael Robinson
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  United Polaris Class (in Travel Forum) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Barrel break-in routine? (in Gun Cleaning Forum) by Bill/Oregon
I was advised years ago to break in a barrel using the shoot one, clean, shoot two, clean routine fo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gun Cleaning Forum

Discussion Topic  Little Kid (in Humor) by NormanConquest
There was this 5 year old boy who had never said a word all the time growing up + his parents were w......

Discussion Topic  Cold and hunger coming to America? (in Preparing For The Unknown) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Preparing For The Unknown

Discussion Topic  Who has info on Bill "Bones" Andrews? (in Canadian Hunting) by Bill/Oregon
Posting here for a friend on another forum, in case we have some Canadians here who can offer insigh......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Canadian Hunting

Discussion Topic  Churchill Walking With Destiny (in Books And Videos Of Interest) by MJines
Written by Andrew Roberts. A very long, albeit extremely thorough and readable biography of one of ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Books And Videos Of Interest

Discussion Topic  Hunting in Kaua'i (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by okie john
Looks like I'm headed to Kaua'i for eight days in February. I've hunted quite a bit on the Big Islan......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  404 Jeffery (in Custom Built Rifles) by Gundog 64
Figured I should post this here as a few AR members had a hand in the build. This rifle came out jus......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Replacement for Eotech holographic sight. (in Optics) by arkypete
the corrosive gases from the battery, has disabled my site for the second time and dealing with the......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  UPS anti policy (in Miscellaneous Topics) by NormanConquest
I was talking with a friend this evening who said that as of this last week that UPS is refusing to ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Fast cab (in Humor) by loiblb
Three drunks hailed a taxi. The taxi driver seeing that they were so wasted when they got in, he jus......

Discussion Topic  License to steal (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Bobster
So last year my city council put up a vote to approve a 25% increase in property taxes to fund propo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Powder and primers showing up (in Reloading) by Pa.Frank
One of the LGS that I visit regularly has a good supply of powder. I was able to pick up a couple ......

Discussion Topic  Army & Navy store in UK (in Double Rifles) by A.Dahlgren
Hi Got some history back about my H&H and the first buyer was the ARMY & NAVY Store. Is it possible......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  I really miss Cal (in African Big Game Hunting) by Steve Ahrenberg
Cal was a big influence in my life. Although our ages were not that far apart, I looked at him as a ......

Discussion Topic  Kafue Leopard, Buff, Sable, Roan and PG (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by fairgame
The Kafue houses some of the largest Leopard in Zambia and this cancellation opportunity for Septemb......

Discussion Topic  Selous On Elephant Rifles (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed
He gave me much information about Matabele Land, and showed me the large-bore elephant guns which ar......

Discussion Topic  carrying rods on airliner (in Fishing) by jerrymontgomery
leaving for AK next mo for salmon fishing, and wondering the best way to take rods with me. All 2-......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fishing

Discussion Topic  visa (in Travel Forum) by hydehunter
I know my TA will answer this but she is pretty busy right now so I ask does one have to have a visa......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  AR hunting (in Walter's Own General Discussions) by Rolland
I just found out while watching Fox news while they were interviewing a retired New York detective w......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Walter's Own General Discussions

Discussion Topic  When Putin began his first term in office . . . (in Humor) by Michael Robinson
When Putin began his first term in office in 1999, he asked the then outgoing president, Boris Yelts......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone else have a "slow" rifle? (in Reloading) by Clayman
Greetings all, I acquired a Remington 700 in 30-06 early last year and have been messing around wit......

Discussion Topic  Pothead (in Humor) by The Dane
Officer stops a vehicle and walks over. Looks the young man straight into his bloodshot eyes and say......

Discussion Topic  Eastern Cape government ordered to reveal secret details of permits to kill leopards (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  Save Valley Conservancy anti-poaching unit receives award (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  Moose population boom, linked to climate change, inspires some hunting changes (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Woman at the doctor's office (in Humor) by loiblb
This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: ......

Discussion Topic  Kenya Airlines ? (in Travel Forum) by doubleboy
Looking at Kenya Airlines to Zim. Pricing & flights looks very attractive. Anyone with experience, ......

Discussion Topic  350 Legend (in Reloading) by D Humbarger
Anybody shoot one? I'm thinking that in a SBR AR it would make a great home defence gun. Looks to be......

Discussion Topic  PSV-14 night vison Goggles Repair (in Nightvision And Silencers) by keystone hog hunter
Any leads on a shop that works on PSV night vison on/off switch has bit the dust...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Nightvision And Silencers

» Refine Search
» New Search