THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Woman at the doctor's office
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman at the doctor's office
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: “Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's WRONG with me, Doctor!?”

The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: “Well, I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with your eyesight....”

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another woman goes to the doctor because her husband no longer pays attention to her.

The doctor gives her a good check over and states---"I can't find anything wrong with you, you are in good health!

Maybe you should do something to attract his attention.

She goes home and decides to put on her nightgown that is real low cut in the back but she decides to put it on backwards so that her breasts are sticking out.

She sits up in bed and waits for her husband to come home.

When he does he spots her and says Hon you have your nightgown on backwards.

She replies in a very sexy voice---How did you notice?

He says "THE SHIT STAINS ARE IN THE FRONT! barf

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
What a Lothario! Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote