Find
Notify
Tools

A PH as a client.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
This buffalo was killed by Peter Rudinek a danish PH who lives in South Africa .He used a nice sako 375hyh ,with a swaroski during the day and a nigth nision device at nigth.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
jefferydenmark with a boar.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jefferydenmark recently sent me a very nice hunting garment made specially for me thank you ,Andre ,and confirmed that he will came soon to hunt with knives,buffalo with his 500jeffery and red stag ,in the mountains .HES MY CONTACT IN DENMARK ,HE HUNTED ALL OVER THE WORLD SO HE CAN ADVICE DANISH HUNTERS.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
The cuchillo works again.... knife

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Seems to me like using a pig sticking lance would be more fun. Probably not a hell of a lot less dangerous, and you would have the mechanical advantage of a 5 or 6 foot stick attached to your knife.

Am I wrong in thinking this? Is this the chica way or is it viable.

A Brown bear with a lance would be a lot of fun too!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
You must be near to feel the adrenalin pumping.No long sticks. If you want to use a spear "una pica" you should do it horse back riding

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I used a knife to finish off some animals in Africa. The soil was too rocky and we were too close to shoot with the rifle so we used the knife.

Holding down a baboon with all my 240 pounds and using a knife to his heart was a feeling I am not sure I want again. Pig, baboon, or anything else. A little too much like killing someone.

Spear takes a little of that reality away. I am not talking about a throwing spear, I am talking about lancing them by hand.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
A knife for the "coup de grace" is as good as a bullet, IMO. When the cuchillo is used with the dogo, I don't believe it matters, even for a split second, to the pig. the extra adrenalin for all involved accelerates even death.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGraves155:
A knife for the "coup de grace" is as good as a bullet, IMO. When the cuchillo is used with the dogo, I don't believe it matters, even for a split second, to the pig. the extra adrenalin for all involved accelerates even death.

Dude are you sure, I thought it would make then live longer?

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
buffalo

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA