Find
Notify
Tools

2011 PATAGONIAN TRIP
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
As every summer we expend 30 days in the patagonia ,fishing ,hunting and mostly SCUBA DIVING,patagonia is my first love and i always return to this lonely lands.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
puerto madryn ,we hunted many guanacos there.I killed some meros under water too.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
my partner IKY.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Juan,
did you do any spearfishing?
Icky is growing up. How old is he now?

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Great pictures, I bet the diving down there is fantastic. It's been a little while since I went diving, need to do that again soon.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Steven im a big fan of spear fishing ,here is called underwater hunting .We killed mostly meros and salmons .IKY is 14 but huge near 90 kilos plays rugby,martial arts and shoots IPSC almost professionally ,hes a very good diver too .YOU MUST VISIT THE PATAGONIA WITH ME ,INCREDIBLE FISHING ,HUNTING ,SEA FOOD ,GAME FOOD ETC .mountains ,deserts ,lonely beaches woods in the same place.
Brian the patagonia is my favourite place in all ARGENTINA and i hunted ,fished and dived in all the country you would love it.Where i dived the favourite hunting are the guanacos and the meat is delicious,.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
That water looks really clear. What is the water temperature in that area?

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
in golfo de san antonio there is a calid current the water is near 19degrees in Puert Madryn is a bit colder but you can swim easily with ligths neoprenes or without them .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan...beautiful....when I come back that area of Patagonia is a place I must visit. Patagonia is also my favorite part of your country....and I would love to spend a few months there....but it would be so far from you and Guillermo....and my friends in San Francisco....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Hey Captain Neptune !!! How are You ? god to see tha Your are "living dangeorus", je,je remember to bring some crabs to this pelado and I will make "Pastel de Jaivas"...Now preparing my .500 S&W for the reds, wish me luck !!! K.R. Super Guille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote