THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    rhodesia two months lab

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rhodesia two months lab
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Shes my new beauty ,called Rhody ,or Rhodesia,shes retrieving a duck during a hunt with billinthewild in my farm .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Great Picture! Smiler

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
Very nice, looks like she has good instinct already

~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

Posts: 622 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steven ,she will follow Africa soon .
David shes hunting everyday and she has a strong caracter ,her father is canadian and the mother argentine all hunting blood .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought you were getting a Rhodesian Ridgeback according to your forum posting.
What does Rhodesia have to do with lab????? Might as well as call it Americanio!!!!!

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Today Rhody was retrieving doves all the day ,that my son killed with the air rifle .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The name was in honour of the great warriors of Rhodesia ,a conutry that fall in the hands of the evil and nobody helped them .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Great picture juanpozzi

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Juan, I think I Cool recognise the fence in the background. If so, some of my skin may still be there.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Steven this ,isnt the same place this ponde is only 10 minutes from the big house ,here we hunt ducks almost daily ,its our family private duck hunting pond .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Nice Rhodesian puppy Juan !!!, Congratulations, when I get a new 4x4 (open box) I will have my first dog,to go everywere with it!!! Regards, SuperGuille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guillermo Amestoy,

it's not a Rhodesian Ridgeback or "Rhodesian Puppy" it's a lab retreiver.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Rhody now 4 months is retrieving doves,everyday,ducks on the week end and we will take her to hunt pheasants ,soon,,i know that a lot of trainers wait until a year to train their dogs ,but i got very good results training the pupies from early age.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Rhody got parvo ,with the help of GOD we are prevailing ,i hope in a few days she will be retrieving doves in my backyard .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friends thank you very much for all the help and intertrest RODHY IS PERFECT RETRIEVING AGAIN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
Glad to hear Rhody is OK and working.
Martin.

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I am also very glad to hear the news.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Shes hunting ALMOST DAILY ,DOVES AND PIDGEONS ILL POST PHOTOS LATER.juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
Good to hear that Rhody is Ok and working.
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote