One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd be honored! Big Grin

Posts: 3427 | Registered: 05 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Tora! Tora! Tora!

Now moderators shall be given their wrath.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine is the one in the back.
kongsberg 393 action
border barrel
243 winchester
Scmidt und bender 5-25 PMII

My friends:
PGW 338 LM
Scmidt und bender 5-25 PMII

Im shooting 115 grains DTAC at 950 m/s(3116 f/s)
30 inch barrel, stiff loadSmiler
Got 80 clikcs at 1000 meters, better than my friends 338 LM who had to use 86, but not loaded so hard. All in all, we can by adjusting our loads shoot with approx. the same drop.

at 650 yards:

Four rounds, very tempted to put my little finger over the one by itself.. and call it "three rounds at 650 yards" Smiler Smiler
But very pleased with this.

STIGSmiler

Posts: 87 | Location: Norway | Registered: 28 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
a few of my LRP's )Long range Handcannons)
243 WSSM Mark $ scope 4.5x14 mildot

300 SAUM mark 4 4.5x14 Holland ART reticle

300 WSM NXS scope ( replaced with Mark 4 4.5x14 ART
nmhunter

Posts: 34 | Location: Goodyear AZ | Registered: 25 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Some awesome looking pistols! I've always wanted to shoot one of the specialized ones.

I like the Mark $ on the first pistol, must be Leupolds newest line? Big Grin

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
OOOPPs!! meant mark 4
nmhunter

Posts: 34 | Location: Goodyear AZ | Registered: 25 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
My dad build me this .300WinMag, after "outburning" the original Remington barrel.
With an special match barrel, made by Lothar Walther.

Until this day, I shoot it at only 100m. Roll Eyes 300m ranges are very rare and obove this, it´s nearly impossible here in Germany.

So, my next "target" rifle will have a coordinate chambering for only 100m. 6mmPPC or so. Smiler
Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Light Gun (17 lbs).

flaco

Posts: 674 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
Just got this back to a new member here by the name Jackrabbit...Also have it posted on the custom gun fourm here.

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post

Rem 700 Sendero + Leupold Vari-XIII 2,5-10x50, .300 Win Mag

Rem 700 Police + AICS stock + Nikon Monarch 5-20x44 AO, .308 Win

Ruger 77 MkIII VT + Lothar Walther custom SS match bbl. + Leupold Vari-XIII 6,5-20x40 AO, .308 Win

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
7WSM F-class and 7WSM repeater

Posts: 862 | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey jpl!

Those are some awfully familiar looking rifles being shot at an awfully familiar looking range! Big Grin.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JPL, I like the looks of your repeater.
What can you tell us about it?

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments. They are both Pierce short action remington footprint receivers with custom 416 stainless 20 minute scope bases (inspired by Mil-std-1913). The repeater has a Precision Shooting Sports billet bottom metal which uses the AICS "standard" magazines and the Alpha Ind. 10 round magazines made for the WSM. I got that particular bottom metal because they were the only ones who talked about moving the magazine towards the rear so that the feed ramp of the receiver doesn't need to be notched out (thus weakening the bolt lug support). Instead, the rear of the magazine cutout and bolt stop get modified. This lets you get the most out of the magazines (~2.97" COL). The barrel is an el cheapo remington take off that was re-chambered from 7mm Rem Mag to WSM. I've got a bartline and a brux blank ready to put on, but the price on the take off was right so I'm playing with that for now.

I'm putting in some flush cups for sling attachment and an atlas bipod mount. I thought I'd go play with the tactical guys at the monthly match they hold out at the local range (which is Zia). A brake is also in the works.

*Edit* another new picture:

Posts: 862 | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post