Find
Notify
Tools

Corrientes, Argentina
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted
I just returned from a Combo fishing and hunting trip in Corrientes Argentina. The hunting was absolutely unbeleivable I fished one day for Golden Dorado, then Duck hunted a couple of days, we also hunted Perdiz with dogs and, one day for dove and pigeon on the local farms. By far the best duck hunting I have seen anywhere 25 duck limits are reached in no time and the hospitality of the argentine people is incredible. I even mangaed to bring back some ducks to mount. A great hunt for the money with lots of variety. The hunt was booked through, Greg Rodriguez at Global adventure outfitters.

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Beautiful Dorado, looks like piranha have nibbled on his tail!! Were you in Esquina?
What other game did you see? Who did you hunt with? Would love to see some more close-up photos of the birds.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
Hi steve,
Yes I was outside of esquina we fished and hunted the delta a few days. We saw wter buff, brown brockett deer, axis, black buck, capibara and caymans. We caught a few piranha also they were quite fun. My guide was the famous argentine guide Oscar Dono, he was an excellent host and guide.
james

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Good on ya. Argentina is a wonderful place as you found out. thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote