THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Flights from Dar to Pemba (Zanzibar)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flights from Dar to Pemba (Zanzibar)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
Anybody ever flown from Dar es Salaam to the isle of Pemba (Zanzibar)? I'm looking for an airline and a price.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Sir. Coastal flies Dar Pemba via Zanzibar pretty much daily. Zanair probably does as well. Most flights go through Zanzibar.

Posts: 280 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.coastal.cc

Or just google Coastal Aviation Tanzania

Posts: 280 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I have flown the Zanair route from Dar to Zanzibar. No problems.

They also fly to Pemba, but can't remember about direct flights from Dar.

Zanair

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Make sure you don't end up accidentally in Pemba, Mozambique. It has an "International" airport, too. Smiler

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I got back into Dar as our Bush plane out of the Selous was late. We missed the Ferry Boat to Zanzibar. There are (were?) a lot of private charter companys there that would have taken us out but they were closed for the day too. We did get there though, the same evening by paying the guy $50.00 to take us with him on the mail plane. We came back to Dar on the Ferry which is also interesting.

Posts: 121 | Location: Creswell Oregon | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With Quote